Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Bi Guys Fuck - Jayden Marcos, Dustin Hazel & Brian Kush

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Bi Guys Fuck
Cast: Jayden Marcos, Dustin Hazel, Desiree Nevada, Brian Kush
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Squirt, Facesitting, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Bisexual, Group Sex, Cut, Cum on Ass, Condom, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English

This is for sure the hottest scene I've ever filmed. All three models were so into each other and the little roles we gave them. The boys cocks are rock hard the entire time and they cant keep their hands off each other. Even before Mason fucks Marie, he pauses to suck Dustins dick just a little longer. The trio pulled off a beautiful triple stack with Mason Skyy in the middle fucking Marie and getting fucked by Dustin. It was a sweaty, raunchy good time! Watch till the very end to see Dustin lick the sweat off Mason Skyy's abs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4126kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 729.3 MB

Download Bi Guys Fuck - Jayden Marcos, Dustin Hazel & Brian Kush

Bisex sandwitches 2 mecs 1 fil

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Bisex / "train": group sex: Bi-Sex: anal: blowjob: Trio: Dildo: Duets:

Like both sides of the fence? All Worlds presents Bi-Back Mountain, the latest Brokeback knockoff, featuring the sexual adventures of Dean Campbell, Tommy Blade, and their (female) significant others.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:21:49
Video: 528x576, MPEG-2, 1713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bisex sandwitches 2 mecs 1 fil

Bi Curious Couples Pt.4

Cast: Rachel Evans, Bella Baby, Alexis Crystal, Denton Gary, Paul Fresh, Billie Star
Genres: All Sex, Bi-Sexual

Featuring: Billie Star!Bi-Curious Couples is one of the best and most acclaimed series in bisexual hardcore entertainment that the industry has to offer. In this installment we have rounded up four more horny couples who are just dying to experiment with their bi-curiousness. Why settle for just ordinary sex when you can get the best of both worlds at the same time. Starring: Rachel Evans, Bella Baby, Billie Star, Justin Conway and Denton Gary!

Duration: 34:11
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 478.1 MB

Download Bi Curious Couples Pt.4

Wanna Fuck My Wife Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.5

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Proxy Paige, Rob Daily, Jean Val Jean, Meridian, Mark Jordan, Jay Cruz, Angela Aspen, Erin, Kevin Cavalli, Syren De Mer, Madeline Hunter, Chance Caldwell, Kelly Taylor
Genres: Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Group, Interracial, Cumshot

Hey honey, do you remember that hot guy we hunt out with last week at the bar that couldn't stop staring at your tits? Well, I saw him at the gas station and he really wants to get together with you. I told him, sure, but under one condition... you have to fuck me, too! I thought he would say no fucking way, but as it turns out, he's bisexual, too! He'sing over tonight, so I have to go buy some more lube!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:18:16
Video: 720x480, XviD, 781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 931.7 MB

Download Wanna Fuck My Wife Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.5

Bi Curious Couples Pt.2

Cast: Rachel Evans, Bella Baby, Alexis Crystal, Denton Gary, Paul Fresh, Billie Star
Genres: All Sex, Bi-Sexual

Breaking all the rules with bisexual experiences to seeing how far things go, even when they are making things happen outside!

Duration: 33:19
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 463.7 MB

Download Bi Curious Couples Pt.2

Karina Fox - Cuckold Takes A Load In The Mouth

Cast: Karina Fox
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

This is going to be so much fun. Karina's cuckold husband is happy when Andrew shows up because now he knows it is going to be a very fun night. The night will be filled with cock sucking, wife fucking and cum clean up. Karina is happy to show her submissive husband how to suck cock, and turns out, he is pretty good at it. They enjoy licking that big cock at the same time and sharing in the pleasure of getting Andrew hard.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8245kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Karina Fox - Cuckold Takes A Load In The Mouth