Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Assault

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bisexual, hardcore
Video language: English

Middle-aged and angry couple invade neighborhood homes bi-sexually assaulting teens. Henrique and Francine have offered to watch their friend's unruly and incorrigible adult teens, Bruno and Kelly for the weekend. They let the two adult know there are rules in their home and there will be consequences for breaking any of those rules. The teens may be surprised to learn what those consequences are. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:45:25
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 989.9 MB

Download Assault

BiMaxx Painting Up A Bi Masterpiece

Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Hardcore.

Two sexy painters were hard at work painting some walls when homeowner Adel Sunshine comes in to check on their progress, but when she sees that they're not as far along as she was hopsing, she busts out a dildo that's gonna go up one guys ass to let him know who's bos!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6478kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BiMaxx Painting Up A Bi Masterpiece

Rammed at the pool

Studio: Sweet Pictures

Two horny teen babes decided to have some fun outside at the pool. After some cake licking and fingering each other, horny bloke appears from nowhere. Lots of drilling and pussy banging followed.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 684.1 MB

Download Rammed at the pool

Kristen Jordan

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom

I looked out of my hotel window before going out to get some ice, when I saw a beautiful girl by herself smoking a cigarette. I immediately went out and introduced myself. After the pleasantries, Kristen said she was waiting for a cab to take her to the beach. I informed her that a cab was going to charge her about a hundred and fifty bucks, of course I was exaggerating. It was a shot in the dark, and it worked in my favor. She couldn't afford to pay that much, so I offered her cash and insinuated what I wanted in return. She politely declined, but I could tell she was interested, so after pressing the issue, we agreed on an amount. Kristen gave me a magnificent blow job before jumping on my hard cock and riding like she was possessed. She had multiple orgasms while I was banging her snatch all over the hotel bed. Then I blasted her pretty face with a nice big load.

Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11714kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kristen Jordan

Taylor Reed starring in Walking In On The Doorman

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Taylor Reed
Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial

Taylor Reed finally found a cock she likes. Too bad for her pussy husband - it's not his. It's the big black doorman's cock. When he walks in on them fucking she him to watch her pussy get truly filled with big black cock. She decides toplete his cuckold training by him to eat that creampie from that black cock right out of her pussy.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2476kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 591.0 MB

Download Taylor Reed starring in Walking In On The Doorman

BiMaxx A Double Dose Of Candy Cuties And Cock

Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian Sex, Threesome, Hardcore.

These two chicks in their candy colored outfits are down for anything, getting off at the site of a dude getting his ass rocked and of course sucking and fucking any way they can in this anything goes mix of bi hotness!

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3777kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download BiMaxx A Double Dose Of Candy Cuties And Cock

Working Man

Studio: CumEatingCucckolds
Cast: Alexis Blaze
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Bisexual, Cuckold, Hardcore

Alexis Blaze - While on vacation, Alexis spots a man she wants to fuck, and her husband knows he needs to give her what she wants. He finds a way to get him back to her room, and when she tells him she wants him, Kurt is ready to go. Her husband is to eat the cum like a good little cuckold.

Duration: 23:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7154kbps
Audio: 246kbps

Download Working Man

BiMaxx Basking In Bi Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Mona Lee, Gabrielle Gucci
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Interracial, Orgy Sex, Party Sex

In the first update this bisexual orgy proved too big to stay in the pool, so they moved it outside into the courtyard and hopped up on a table to continue their bisexual pile of flesh! With Gabrielle Gucci...

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6600kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download BiMaxx Basking In Bi Part 2

Steel Garters

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Threeways, Crossdressing, Cumshots

Two weeks after it's worldwide release Steel Garters was pulled from distribution, due to it's controversial content. We are proud to make available for the first time in 17 years this remarkable Chi Chi Larue extravaganza! Chad Knight, Wes Daniels, Karen Dior and a moustached Sharon Kane lead the cast!

Duration: 1:16:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Steel Garters

Bi-Spass Total

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Mjp Video
Genres: Bi (bisexual), All Sex, Threesome, Orgy, Cum shots

In these bisexual threesomes, and one foursome, the sexy participants know no boundaries. Everything goes! There are no limits to these groupings, with everyone taking a turn on each other. Cock sucking, pussy fucking, ass ramming, daisy chains and lots of gooey facials make "

Duration: 1:27:12
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Bi-Spass Total