Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Bi Naturals #2

Release Year: 2006
Studio: U.S.Male
Cast: Lenka, Sylvia, Peter, Jan, Ilona, Erik, Teresa, Jiri, Petr, Dzmitry, Rostislav
Genres: Group, Oral/Anal/All Sex, Bareback/Safe Sex, Outdoor, Cumshots
Video language: English

This feature highlights a cast of extremely handsome, muscular European men who eagerly engage in gay sex with each other. The outdoor settings are almost as beautiful as the men.
The guys show their versatility by fucking the pretty girls in the cast.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:57
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bi Naturals #2

Tomm and Vanessa Decker

Cast: Vanessa Decker & Tomm & Jamie Oliver
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal

Vanessa Decker and Tomm are intensely kissing when Jamie Oliver interrupts. Vanessa tells him how she and Tomm want him badly. He is surprised and totally up for a hot bisexual threesome. He loves nothing more than sucking on a big cock and having pussy at the same time. Things are about to get wild and dirty in this Bi trio! "

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2044kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 482.1 MB

Download Tomm and Vanessa Decker

Shy Love, Scott Wilde & Mark Slade

Release Year: 2012
Studio: WorldOfBi
Cast: Mark Slade, Scott Wilde, Shy Love
Genres: Bisexual, Group, Threesome, Oral, Cumshots
Video language: Spanish

Sexy Shy Love was just hanging out with her husband and his friend Scott before the big football game started on TV. Being that she wasn't interested in the football, she decided to spice up the day by convincing the boys to kiss. Once she had gotten them to go that far, she figured she might as well take the plunge. Before you can say "Touchdown" Shy had both guys naked and her man enjoying the touch of two tongues.

Duration: 23:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 743.6 MB

Download Shy Love, Scott Wilde & Mark Slade

See his wife for sex

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Oral, Humiliation, made bi, Interracial, Threesome, All Sex, Threeway, Cuckold, Cumshot,

Granted, the topic of one man sucking another man's cock isn't your ordinary cocktail party conversation starter. To see what I mean, try this on someone: "My wife brought this guy home the other night, and I sucked his balls..." Like, how do you react to that? Start off with this nugget, and, guaranteed, you're going to clear the room. That's why for the sake of enlightenment, as many people as possible need to view this movie. So next time the discussion gets around to dick, you'll be prepared with something equally provocative to say, like, "Oh, and how did it taste?"

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:13
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 941.7 MB

Download See his wife for sex

Make It An mmf Massage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

However, when his intimidating beauty of a girlfriend Yenna sees what's going on with her all-black badass looking self they initially think they're busted, but Yenna's cool if she can get in on the action and turn this into a pussy and ass MMF style massage!

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3663kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 735.4 MB

Download Make It An mmf Massage

Natasha Starr

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Natasha Starr
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore

Natasha Starr - Natasha and Jimmy hire a videographer to make a movie. It's not the kind of movie he is used to making. After all, how often do you see a cuckold men to watch his wife cum on a huge black cock?

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7179kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Natasha Starr

Bi-Sexual Lust

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Bisexual, Toys, All Sex, Group, Orgy, Cumshots

Bi-Sexual Lust
No-holds-barred sexuality with all sorts of frenzied partner swapping! It's apparent just how horny these trios of threatening lustful teams are, and there won't be anything able to stop them from their venture into debauchery. Fantasies come true when roommates finally decide to stop beating around the bush and all fuck, or birthday presents, as well as random excursions all land these sexual beings into a whole heap of pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bi-Sexual Lust

Galen, Rocky - Galen & Rocky's Bi Three Way

Cast: Galen, Rocky
Genres: Bisexual, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex

Galen and Rocky were eager to put on a show for our co-ed, rubbing their cocks together as she watched. Rocky practically had to fight for a chance to suck his cock Galen's cock, as he gave him the all-start oral treatment before he and his blond buddy filled up both of our co-ed's holes together!
The two guys couldn't keep their hands - and mouths - off of each other, and it was only a matter of time before Rocky ended up bent over in front of Galen, letting the blond stud fuck him hard while he got his cock sucked.
Seeing Rocky's handsome face covered in Rocky's jizz was definitely one of the highlights of my week!

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5588kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 747.1 MB

Download Galen, Rocky - Galen & Rocky's Bi Three Way

My husband guides me

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kennedy Kressler
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Since Scott won't do anything to keep his wife Kennedy attracted to him, she's going to have to find another man willing to go the extra mile for her.

Duration: 29:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6188kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download My husband guides me