Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Old Friends

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Diamond Monrow
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Hardcore

Diamond has a friend in from out of town. They have some catching up to do. When she sends her husband out for drinks, they start catching up. She sucks his cock and when her husband walks in it's time to teach him to swallow a big black dick. When her stud blasts his load, her husband has to eat it off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6431kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Old Friends

Two Sluts For A Thug

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English

If they want real pussy destroying they chose some thug from the neighborhood. Well hung and always ready to dig into some juicy cunts, and now he has two of them, served on a plate!

Duration: 50:45
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3732kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Sluts For A Thug

Secret Bisexual Stories

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Strapon, Group, Cumshot

All of your fantasies are going to come true! Get ready for some naught bi-love as these real bisexual swingers of bi-exxxtreme! Don't miss the hot secrets of these bi-sexual stories revealed, and all for your pleasure! Enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:23:49
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1186kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Secret Bisexual Stories

Forced Bi

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel

Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

Download Forced Bi

Be Bi Me

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: Ken, Pierre, Sabrina ...
Genres: Threesome, Oral, Vaginal, Anal Sex, Interracial, Strapon, Double Penetration, Bid Dicks, Latin, Facial Cumshots

With this much hardcore cumming action, you'll want to be by these hot bi-couples sides too! They're all about fucking, sucking, and cumming all over! This is one ball draining that'll leave you wanting more bi-tastic fun!

Duration: 1:21:27
Video: 720x528, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Be Bi Me

Corbin Fisher - Turning Rocky Out (with Jax) (1080p)

Rocky's a complete and total hornball who is always - really, always - ready to have some hot sex and eager to fuck. So making him sit back and watch another stud like Jax go to work and get all the fun in this bi cucking episode had him going absolutely wild! You can see Rocky just get hornier and hornier as the seconds go by, while he's stuck having to watch Jax go at it up close and personal from mere inches away!
Rocky being Rocky, though, he's not just going to sit there and quietly watch! While Jax is putting that big dick of his to work on the bed in front of him, Rocky's putting a big dildo to work on his own hole while watching! Rocky's so riled up and horny seeing two people fuck in front of him he can't help but stroke his own cock and fuck his own ass.
Eventually Rocky gets what he wanted all along - his own turn on the receiving end of a hard, deep fuck with Jax. Indeed, Rocky was desperate to feel Jax's cock in him by the time he finally hops up on the bed and gets on his hands and knees to let Jax drill him. The fun's not over for Rocky or Jax until they've both shot huge loads, though, and Rocky's guzzled Jax's load down!

Duration: 16:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 738.0 MB

Download Corbin Fisher - Turning Rocky Out (with Jax) (1080p)

Blondes Needs Cock Too

Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot

Payton Simmons - Marcelo didn't know what he was getting into when he said, "I do". As it seems, it's more like - I do whatever you ask. If he wants to keep that pretty little girl around, he will keep it up. Honey... I do swallow cum if you need me to!.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11711kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Blondes Needs Cock Too

Cute boys I am with you both

Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Submales, All Sex, FemDom, Threeway, Cuckold, Cumshot,

Granted, the topic of one man sucking another man's cock isn't your ordinary cocktail party conversation starter. To see what I mean, try this on someone: "My wife brought this guy home the other night, and I sucked his balls..." Like, how do you react to that? Start off with this nugget, and, guaranteed, you're going to clear the room. That's why for the sake of enlightenment, as many people as possible need to view this movie. So next time the discussion gets around to dick, you'll be prepared with something equally provocative to say, like, "Oh, and how did it taste?"

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:13
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1464kbps

File size: 941.7 MB

Download Cute boys I am with you both

Bi Orgie

Genres: Bisexual, Foursome, All Sex, Group, Orgy, Cumshots

When you go both ways, you'll always have better days! How about getting fucked up your ass while being sucked by a horny girl? What about fucking a girl from behind while she licks another girl's pussy? There are three scenes, each with two men and two women, so the combination of hot lurid action is endless!

Duration: 1:29:27
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bi Orgie