Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

CumeatingCuckolds Straight From The Spigot

Release Year: 2010
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: man and girl
Genres: Threesome, All Sex, Cuckold, Femdom Humiliated

Ruby's man Billy can't get catch a break. Not only is he a sock puppet of a man when it comes to his marriage, even when he tries to do the right thing by his wife he ends up paying for his inadequacies as a man.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download CumeatingCuckolds Straight From The Spigot

Fucked roman holidays

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kat Monroe, Gabriel D'Alessandro, Pierce Paris
Genres: Gonzo Anal Bisexual Threesomes
Video language: English

What happened last night? Somehow things can just spiral spectacularly out of control. Take last night for instance. Paris and his fieancee Kat went to a toga party. Everything was going fine until Paris met a good looking Brazilian named Gabriel. Next thing you know they are kissing. then the cocks are out. What do you do when your girl friend catches you in a stroke off with another man? Lucky for this dude that Kat loves a little bi sexual action. It's a wild night of man root buried in man butt and wet pussy flying all over the place. Just like in the orgy pits of ancient Rome.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fucked roman holidays

Biker Bang

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: Bisexual, Oral/Anal Sex, Group Sex

Come on down to the Sleazy Riders Biker Bar, where this gang of rough biker punks turn their monthly meeting into an uninhibited orgy of complete sexual debauchery, where every one is naked an horny, and no holes ore off limits!! The award-winning Bisex Party presents another hot and sweaty fuck feast, where over 30 of the hottest and tightest Euro Boys and Babes come to get wasted and take as much cock and cunt as they can get their hands, mouths cocks and pussies on or in! With over two insane hours of ass-slappin', cock-suckin' and everyone-on-anyone action there's never a dull moment, so grab yourself a six-pack and join the fucking party!

Duration: 2:09:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Biker Bang

Shrima Malatti

Genres: Bisexual, Threesome

Shrima Malatti is trying to study but Nick Gill and Rami keep making noise and distracting her! She asks them to be quite! They tell her she needs to relax and to take a break! A break meaning getting her to fuck both guys! She ditches the studying and gets into this wild bi threesome! Both boys fuck each other and fuck her pussy hard! The more the merrier in this cum exploding study buddy session!

Duration: 27:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7550kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Shrima Malatti

Slate Powers, Mick Rocket and Melody Foxx

Slate Powers describes himself as "violently bi-sexual" and today we put it to the test! He was crushing hard on Mick Rocket all week, looking up to him like an mentor and following him like a shadow. Melody Foxx came to impress with her superb oral skills and blew young Slates mind with her tongue work!

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4909kbps

Download Slate Powers, Mick Rocket and Melody Foxx

Wanna Fuck My Wife Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.5

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Proxy Paige, Rob Daily, Jean Val Jean, Meridian, Mark Jordan, Jay Cruz, Angela Aspen, Erin, Kevin Cavalli, Syren De Mer, Madeline Hunter, Chance Caldwell, Kelly Taylor
Genres: Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Group, Interracial, Cumshot

Hey honey, do you remember that hot guy we hunt out with last week at the bar that couldn't stop staring at your tits? Well, I saw him at the gas station and he really wants to get together with you. I told him, sure, but under one condition... you have to fuck me, too! I thought he would say no fucking way, but as it turns out, he's bisexual, too! He'sing over tonight, so I have to go buy some more lube!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:18:16
Video: 720x480, XviD, 781kbps

File size: 931.7 MB

Download Wanna Fuck My Wife Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.5

Who Cares That You're Married

Cast: Audrey Madison, Cliff Jensen, Tony Sting
Genres: Bisexual, Gonzo, Hardcore ,All Sex, Ana

Micah Martinez has decided to cook a lovely meal for his two friends, Lydia Black and Mason Lear. While they wait for it to cook in the oven, Mason shows off his new wedding ring, mentioning how happy he is to be going on this exciting journey with his new husband. Lydia and Micah are so happy for him, each of them glowing. Mason mentions that Micah and Lydia seem to have a lot of chemistry together themselves- have they ever thought of taking the plunge? Micah and Lydia seem to consider it seriously, and Mason is happy he was able to bring it to their attention. Maybe something will come of it! A year later, Micah and Lydia have moved in together after taking Mason's suggestion to heart. They've invited him over to check out their new place, and are hanging out in the living room together. At one point, Mason leaves to go use the washroom. Now alone, Lydia and Micah chat about potentially inviting Mason to have a threesome with them. Lydia's a bit worried- wouldn't that mean that Mason would have to cheat on his husband? And not only that, would Mason even want to be in a threesome with a woman? Micah assures her that Mason is bisexual, and when it comes to infidelity well... let's just say that Mason's always been a free spirit. When Mason returns, Lydia and Micah make him the proposition, asking Mason if he'd like to have a little fun with them. He and Micah used to fool around a ton in the past, so it wouldn't be that new for them, but would he be interested in Lydia? And would he be okay with cheating on his husband? Mason considers it and decides that he'd love to take an opportunity to explore his bisexuality a bit more. He can trust Micah and Lydia to not let the cat out of the bag since they're such good friends. When it's clear that Mason is into it, they slip his wedding ring off and start making out with him and groping him from either side. They all get undressed, with Mason taking turns kissing and fondling the other two's asses as they disrobe. Micah and Lydia give Mason a double blowjob while he sits back on the couch, moaning with delight. Mason then eats out Lydia's pussy as she lies back into Micah's arms and strokes his cock. Mason then moves over to suck on Micah's cock while Lydia masturbates on his other side, whispering naughty nothings into his ear. Lydia lies back onto the couch and Mason fucks her in missionary while Micah facefucks him at the same time. Now it's Micah's turn to relax, and he lies back on the couch, spreading his legs in the air to show Mason his tight asshole. Mason starts fucking him in missionary, and Lydia starts riding Micah's cock in cowgirl. Lydia then goes to sit on Micah's face as Mason continues to fuck his brains out. Micah flips Lydia into a doggystyle position, fucking her from behind as Mason fucks him from behind as well, creating a sex train. This culminates with Micah cumming all over Lydia's ass. After they lap some of it up, Lydia spreads her legs for Micah to eat her out while he continues to get fucked by Mason from behind until he gives him a loaded anal creampie. Whether the sex is as good as this with his husband, Mason can always rest assured he'll be able to get some kinky fun with his two pals, Lydia and Micah. And so what if he's married? Sometimes, friends cum first!

Duration: 49:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3500kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Who Cares That You're Married

Old Man Cuckold

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Grandpa thinks its storytime but really it is threesome time. Andrew is more than happy to come over to make this threesome story become reality. They waste no time pulling up Kami's top and each take a nipple in their mouths. I love when my pussy is in his face and licks my pussy then licks cock to get everything wet and gliding well. I could hardly contain myself when my partner started sucking on my toes while I was getting fuck by a big cock.

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8235kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Old Man Cuckold

Strapped Up And Ready To Bi Fuck Part vol.2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Bimaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex, Hardcore

A big group of sexy bisexual freaks in the same club is the perfect recipe to get a ass and pussy pounding orgy started up, as you saw in the first update of this party, and now it's only growing stronger and harder as the ladies have a special addition to this party - they don't want to be left out of the thrusting action, so they'vee prepared with strap-ons, and they want to pump those guy's asses as much as they fuck their pussies! It truly is an anything-goes event, and it's a bisexual feast for the eyes as these dudes are taking it hard by cock and strap-on, and with this many cock fiends in one room there's no stopping the heat anytime soon! When you watch this orgy update you'll see why Bimaxx is the absolute best in bisexual party action, and there's still a lot of pounding left to go! Check out what strapped-up bitch Jenna Lovely can get up to when she's got full reign to fuck shit up!

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3698kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 855.5 MB

Download Strapped Up And Ready To Bi Fuck Part vol.2

CumEatingCuckolds Cindy Lou Half A Man

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Cindy Lou
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore

Cindy Lou Cindy doesn't even understand why she married such a pussy bitch. Her men can't even coffee much less fill her pussy. She takes their friend Mickey into the bedroom to talk.

Duration: 24:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6411kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download CumEatingCuckolds Cindy Lou Half A Man