Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Bi Swingers vol.2

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Bacchus
Cast: Nikki, Alice, Anastasia, Joshua, Alex, Dante, Shane, Kevin, Ruma, Joe, Priscilla, Valerie, Nancy, Hilda, Danny Luke
Genres: Bi (bisexual), All Sex, Group Sex, Czech, Sex Toys, Cum shots

Anything and everything goes, as these bisexual swingers mix it up in a free for all fuck-fest that leaves no hole unexplored and no one unsatisfied! Women with women, men with men, women with men and men with women are on the menu for this film.e on and get your swing on with us.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:09:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bi Swingers vol.2

Forced Bi

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra.
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel

Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

Download Forced Bi

Three little bisexuals lost in the woods

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Nikki Dream
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot
Video language: English

Once upon a time three little bisexuals went to the woods. They had lot of fun talking and didn't realize how deep in the wood are they. Once they were tired of all the walking, they took a break. And because all three bisexuals were horny they pulled down their pants and enjoy each others holes. This hot threesome in the woods boost all of them with the energy, so after they were satisfied they went home.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6551kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Three little bisexuals lost in the woods

Us With you, the Czech nature was resting bisexual

Cast: girl
Genres: Bareback, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots, BI

There is this small square in the old town which I like so much. Especially since there is a regular small market which attracts a lot of young people, too. Of course I must take care who I approach as some minors look older than they are these days. Well, the square was rather empty today but when I walked down a small street I noticed a real cutie sitting and smoking at a market bench. I started to talk to him. He was quite open to me and stated that he was waiting for his girlfriend. Tough shit. Usually I would have said bye bye. In this case I decided to risk more and and offer him money for a blow-job. He was immediately interested but did't know what to tell his girlfriend. Well, guess who had a good idea.

Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 624.5 MB

Download Us With you, the Czech nature was resting bisexual

Kacy Lane Squeaking Again

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore

Kacy Lane The bed is squeaking again. Kacy wants the hot black manger to come and fix it. When she can't make it squeak again she asks him to sex her till it makes noise. Then she wants him to fill her pussy with a creampie so her cuckold man can eat it out of her.

Duration: 26:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6402kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kacy Lane Squeaking Again

Switch Hitters vol.10

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Metro Interactive
Cast: Chad Conners, Vince Bandero, Annabelle Chong, Temptress, Janis Jones, James Perry, Tina Tyler,
Genres: Feature, Oral, Anal Sex, Group (Threesome), Strapon

Four beautiful women and eight bi-sexual hunks make for a sexually charged melange of cocks, pussies, assholes,
and mouths in this tenth and hottest outing of the famous Switch Hitters series. Guys and girls sucking cock, butt reaming by both sexes,
incredible bisexual three-ways, and more make this gender twisting sizzler from Karen Dior an instant classic in the world of unusual sex videos.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:13
Video: 576x480, DivX 5, 1239kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

Download Switch Hitters vol.10

Trillium, Jaxton Wheeler, Jonah Marx

Cast: Trillium, Jaxton Wheeler, Jonah Marx
Genres: Gonzo Anal Bisexual Threesomes

He Wants Her But He's Going To Have To Go In Him First!

When temptation crosses the line & sexual urges can't be tamed, couples play out only what you've fantasized about!

Duration: 45:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4707kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Trillium, Jaxton Wheeler, Jonah Marx