Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Bailey Bae. Deep Inside

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Natural Tits

Kurt is ready to teach a new couple how to stay in great shape. Bailey is fully ready to get that ass working, but her wimpy husband Jay just can't get his shit together.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7157kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bailey Bae. Deep Inside

Karla Kush Threesome Fun

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Karla Kush
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom

Marcelo thinks all kinds of sexy girl stuff is going on until his mouth is filled with another cock! This is not the threesome fun he wanted, but he better take what he can get!

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 268kbps

File size: 752.9 MB

Download Karla Kush Threesome Fun

- Hot chocolate guy (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Bisexual, Threesome, Interracial
Video language: English

All wanted was a hot chocolate guy and she soon found herself very satisfied. She loved his sperm and his fucking and even said was a good pussy licker. Seems her husband had a good time as well because we was caught with that big chocolate cock in his mouth.

Duration: 27:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download - Hot chocolate guy (2024)

BiGuysFuck - The Greatest Bi-Sex Video On The Internet!

By far the most fun I've ever seen three people have on camera. Caleb Mills and Kane Hardy had some low key beef before this started but clearly all they needed was to fuck it out! Melody Foxx broke the ice with tons of rimming and sucking! Then on cue I dared this hot amateur trio to try a triple stack that they pulled off flawlessly. Bravo, best scene of 2022!

Duration: 43:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4911kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download BiGuysFuck - The Greatest Bi-Sex Video On The Internet!

Busted Love Is The Best Kind!

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Alan Benfelen, Tim Scooby
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Bisex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Tattoos, Threesome, Twink, Vaginal

This curvy chick only gets off at the site of two dudes getting it on, and she wants to throw her curvy body in the mix so that they all get off hard, with a dick in her pussy and one guy taking it hard up the ass!

Duration: 27:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 771.3 MB

Download Busted Love Is The Best Kind!

Amazing Bi Swingers

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lady D Nathaly Heaven Nicole Vice Nikki Dream Peter Andrews Tomm Thomas Fiaty Paul Fresh Nick Vargas Miky Bold
Genres: Bisexual, Couples, Threesome, Anal

Sit back and watch as these swinging couples experience bisexual sex at its best. These couples are letting go and exploring new taboo sexual fantasies with their hot and hung male friends.

Duration: 35:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6624kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Amazing Bi Swingers

Eva Strawberry - Cuckold Eats A Load

Genres: Cuckold, Interracial, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

She loves him so much but he can't get it up and it makes her very sad. So to make her feel happy again she has invited over a big black dick to show her how it is done. The rumors of his skills at eating pussy are soon proven. He makes her pussy so wet and she comes so many times. Her husband that he really does like to eat cum. She needs this so bad.

Duration: 27:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8202kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Eva Strawberry - Cuckold Eats A Load

My Gardener, My Wife And I

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Older4Me
Cast: Carl (M), Clint (M), Tawny
Genres: Daddies, Big Dicks, Bears, Threeways, Oral Anal Vaginal Sex, Rimming, Cumshots

Gardeners, nowadays, have to know hot to please all sorts of customers...including a horny husband that preys on helpers' cocks, not to mention a wife that loves to get into the action whenever she can!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 712x472, Windows Media Video 9, 674kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 124.9 MB

Download My Gardener, My Wife And I

A Little Halloweenie Remastered

Genres: Domination, Big Dick, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cuckold, Cumshot

And to think that Hailey had been worried about how her Halloween would turn out! Not only did she get her hands on some quality black cock, she also found a way to make her husband Jimmy slightly more useful around the bedroom. As Hailey discovered, Jimmy's mouth made a great place to keep Jason's cock warm when it wasn't deep inside her pussy! A great treat for Hailey and a spermy trick for her sissy husband!

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8262kbps

Download A Little Halloweenie Remastered

The Men In Her Life Remastered

Genres: Domination, Big Dick, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cuckold, Cumshot

Giselle wanted to share her happiness at finding a new, competent lover with her husband Jimmy. He's given her permission to look around and now that she had found exactly what she was looking for.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8245kbps

Download The Men In Her Life Remastered