Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Wanna Fuck my wife Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.6

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Heidi Mayne, Gabriel Dalessandro, Mr. Biggz, Ty, Ariel, Johnny, Tyler Moore, Derrick Paul, Gavin
Genres: Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Group, Interracial, Cumshot

This is the traditional threesome with a kinky twist. In addition to the guys pleasing the girl, the guys also please each other! The deal here is... the husband is bisexual and the only way you're ever gonna touch his wife is if you touch him too! Best of both worlds!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:08:30
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Wanna Fuck my wife Gotta Fuck Me Too vol.6

Bringing bi to the great outdoors

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BiMaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Outdoor Sex, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

Having fun out in nature on a lovely summer day is a fine thing to do, but why not make it a weekend to remember with some hardcore MMF bi action!? These two horny dudes and their super sexy blondie babe are all looking to have the best end of summer blowout ever, and after some champagne and grapes they're all in the mood to get it on right then and there by the lake, just pounding away on asshole and pussy until they all get the satisfaction they crave, stopping only when those cumshots blast out all over tits and face! You gotta love a hardcore, anything-goes weekend amongst friends!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 851.8 MB

Download Bringing bi to the great outdoors

Parker London and Kandi Milan

Release Year: 2009
Studio: CodyCummings
Genres: Threesome, All Sex, Facial

Kandi Milan wants to spice up her and Parker London's sex life. That's why she's invited over the strong, well-endowed Cody Cummings. And while Kandi's attending to Cody, Parker bes very turned on.
Parker just can't sit on the sidelines. He wants a taste of Cody too. And Kandi can't wait to have both of these studs. But can she handle it?? These dudes aren't holding back the passion!

Duration: 24:48
Video: 720x400, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 371.8 MB

Download Parker London and Kandi Milan

Multi orgasmic mary interracial creampies Vol 9 (sub-hub 2)

Studio: Frogbutt Productions
Cast: Multi-Orgasmic Mary
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

This had the same cast as the previous one, apletely separate encounter though. It features the same type of action, with different views. This time, after I ride my hubs face to a couple of orgasms, while sucking my lover's cock, I lay on my side so my lover can enter me from behind. With my hub lubricating both of us with his saliva, and then guiding him into me, he pumps me while hub licks my clit. I mount him cowgirl for a while, then while on all fours I begin to suck him. That's when hub enters me from behind, soon he's kissing my cheek and we're sharing my lover's cock. Moving on to him grabbing my ankles in missionary for some long strokes, while hub feeds me his dick..

Format: avi
Duration: 51:31
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 468.0 MB

Download Multi orgasmic mary interracial creampies Vol 9 (sub-hub 2)

Double The Lovers, Double The Work!

Studio: Bimaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

It's this office worker's lucky day as his boy-toy makes an unexpected visit to the office wanting some dick sucking action! Obviously more interesting than work, this office stud gets down on his knees and starts sucking away, but he had no idea that his office romance Bibi Fox was going to bust in on his office! Bibi's of course a bit shocked, and slightly upset as she thought that dick was hers, but lucky for everyone Bibi's a total freak, and after enjoying watching the gay action for a bit she steps into the mix and turns it into a beautiful bi MMF threesome! Bibi can suck and fuck as well, so she holds her on in this action and neither her or her man are stopping until the cumshots are fired, right on the back for her freshly fucked man and right on her face after getting throat banged! Going bi at the office is definitely going to be a daily task from now on!

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3706kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 808.2 MB

Download Double The Lovers, Double The Work!

CumeatingCuckolds Straight From The Spigot

Release Year: 2010
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: man and girl
Genres: Threesome, All Sex, Cuckold, Femdom Humiliated

Ruby's man Billy can't get catch a break. Not only is he a sock puppet of a man when it comes to his marriage, even when he tries to do the right thing by his wife he ends up paying for his inadequacies as a man.

Duration: 30:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download CumeatingCuckolds Straight From The Spigot

Married A Bitch

Cast: Dakota James
Genres: Cuckold

Dakota is finding out she married a little bitch. On their wedding night he couldn't even get his sad little cock hard. So when her old friendes over to help them pack, she decides to show Marcelo how a real man fucks her. When he dumps his massive load in her cunt, she makes her bitch cuckold husband eat the creampie.

Duration: 21:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11718kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Married A Bitch

CumEatingCuckolds Montana Skye Man Are Good For One Thing

Cast: Montana Skye
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom

Montana has a ghetto booty, and she is sick of it going to waste on her worthless sugar dy of a man. She thinks a new big black cock is the way to go. So she found Ja to beat up her little white pussy. Now she knows white man are good for only one thing, licking the creampie out of her freshly f"cked pussy.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 773.6 MB

Download CumEatingCuckolds Montana Skye Man Are Good For One Thing

Bi maxx vol.44

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Eromaxx
Cast: Joe, Gabrielle, Marcy, Justine, Ricky Silverado
Genres: Bi (bisexual), All Sex, Threesome, Czech, Cum shots

Bimaxx is back in action with four new scenes of super sexy, highly charged Eurobabes and Eurodudes getting themselves into some seriously steamy bisexual MMF threesome fantasies!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:40
Video: 848x480, DivX 5, 2440kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bi maxx vol.44