Bisexuals - in hot scenes (Threesome, Orgy)

Maya Morgan aka Kira Stone aka Maya Bee, Maya Morgen

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Maya's husband looks like a fish lying in bed with her. Is his first time being a cuck because he is not sure what he is supposed to do? Do you remember your first time being cuckold? You had feelings of wanting to please your wife, while not wanting to get in the way.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8277kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Maya Morgan aka Kira Stone aka Maya Bee, Maya Morgen

Belle Claire Alessandro Katz Brick Moorewood

Cast: Belle Claire Alessandro Katz Brick Moorewood
Genres: Bisexual Gonzo Anal

Alessandro Katz comes home to find Belle Claire and his stepdad Brick Moorewood getting close on the couch. He asks where his mother is. Belle explains that she will be taking care of him while his mother is away. They insist he joins them on the couch. He cannot resist once Belle starts teasing him with her huge tits. He's always been curious to see what it would be like to fuck his stepfather. Now that his mother is away it's time to have a wild threesome. Getting down and dirty with daddy and his hot girlfriend!

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2404kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 514.1 MB

Download Belle Claire Alessandro Katz Brick Moorewood

Chase Arcangel Fucks Hot Stripper Marie

Studio: BiGuysFuck
Cast: Chase Arcangel, Marie Jacob, Marcus VonRyder
Genres: Oral / Vaginal / Anal Sex, Big Cock, Tattoos, IR, Cumshot, Big boobs, Fingering
Video language: English

Poor Chase Arcangel caught a bit of the birthday blues but lucky for him, his long time best friend Marcus VonRyder was out in front and had already ordered a local stripper (Marie Jacob) to cheer his buddy up. Once Marie arrives and starts to work her magic on Chase, he inevitably starts thinking with his cock and inquires about fucking Marie! The price is set at $1000, far out of Chase's budget but within reach of his well to do best friend. Thinking quick, Marcus see's an opportunity to capitalize on Chases testosterone surge, and agrees to foot the bill if Chase agrees to fuck him as well. Chase Arcangel has been Marcus's long time secret crush, finally Marcus gets to taste that dick!

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chase Arcangel Fucks Hot Stripper Marie

Jaime Jackson

Genres: Cuckold, Interracial, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Jamie's husband is fed up with her bringing random cock home. He decides to workout, and try to fight these guys off her woman.

Duration: 28:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jaime Jackson

Bi Bi American Pie 8

Studio: Macho Man Video

These hot couples form awesome threesomes and just go with the flow. Boys can have their cake and eat it too, because in this movie, they're getting the best of both worlds; a soft, warm pussy to pummel and a long, hard dick to devour. Bi Bi? More like hello!

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Bi Bi American Pie 8

Humiliated Bi Black Cock

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Cast: Proxy Paige, Ruby Rayes, Paris Marie, Michelle Myers..
Genres: Threesome, Interracial, All Sex, Cuckold, Cumsohts

Some of us go through life dreaming that we'd be heads of state, captains of industry and changers of the world, only to wind up in pri doing time for breaking and entering. Even fewer of us fantasize about being cocksuckers. But these are the breaks, when fate enters the picture and deals the hand. Think about it. If your life and future depended on it and you had to suck cock, what color would it be? Not an easy question to answer, is it? We're told that a black man's cock tastes like a basketball, if that's any help.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:48:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Humiliated Bi Black Cock

Real Men Work That Wood

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Models
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Hardcore.

Two sexy studs are chopping some firewood for their cute client, and she's nice enough to come out and offer them some drinks during their break. However, after seeing that these guys are big fans of hard muscles and hard dicks, this chick quickly puts herself into the mix with some shoulder massaging and then some dick massaging, making sure they're both ready to go for a bi mmf threesome! Sure enough, these studs are down to fuck, getting it on with themselves and their cutie babe employer, thrusting pussy and ass until both cumshots come out on both guy and girl, keeping it beautifully bi!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 745.9 MB

Download Real Men Work That Wood

Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2)

Studio: Frogbutt Productions
Cast: Multi-Orgasmic Mary
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

This had the same cast as the previous one, apletely separate encounter though. It features the same type of action, with different views. This time, after I ride my hubs face to a couple of orgasms, while sucking my lover's cock, I lay on my side so my lover can enter me from behind. With my hub lubricating both of us with his saliva, and then guiding him into me, he pumps me while hub licks my clit. I mount him cowgirl for a while, then while on all fours I begin to suck him. That's when hub enters me from behind, soon he's kissing my cheek and we're sharing my lover's cock. Moving on to him grabbing my ankles in missionary for some long strokes, while hub feeds me his dick..

Format: avi
Duration: 51:31
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 468.0 MB

Download Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2)

Bisexual Dreamer

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Private
Cast: Sarah Twain, Thomas Lee, Lea Magic and Jon Janes doing very dirty deeds, this is the ultimate bi-sexual flick from Private.
Genres: Bisexual, AllSex, Threesome, Cumshots

Heed this warning; NO ass is safe here!
These cum scavengers will stop at nothing, taking out every fuckhole in their path! The men are delicious and the women are too! Watch these sex fiends feed off each other to no end. With gorgeous bodies like these, you can't go wrong!

Duration: 2:39:33
Video: 688x384, MP4V, 1190kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bisexual Dreamer