Big collection of Gay Bondage - BDSM!

Aaron Cage

Studio: Boundjocks

Bound, hairy and muscled jock Aaron Cage is tied in a hog-tie on the floor in his cut offs and Colt Tank.
His meaty uncut cock flops out of his short shorts as he rolls around on our studio floor.
His tank top gets ripped open revealing his massive hairy chest.
Next we suspend him from the ceiling in a standing position in a leather shoulder harness and head cage.
He is unable to reach his cock, but he struggles as hard as he can to break free.
Will he ever be able to bust loose and jerk off like he desperately desires to?

Format: avi
Duration: 16:43
Video: 960x536, XviD, 1603kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 213.2 MB

Download Aaron Cage

Scream If You Can Feel It

Studio: Boynapped

Sebastian knows how to keep his boys in line. Luke finds himself quickly gagged after disobeying orders to be quiet. His captor works over his fit body with pegs and the pinwheel. Sebastian keeps Luke blindfolded to make sure he doesnt know whats going to happen next, which he uses to his full advantage as he smacks Lukes dick as hard as he can, making his boy scream.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5948kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Scream If You Can Feel It

FeetBastinadoBoys - Martin Me.

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Martin Me.
Genres: bastinado; caning; wheelbarrow; hand spanking; boy spank boy;
Video language: English

Teammate Pavel is angry with Martin, for the bad performance on the football field. He punishes Martin with a short cane on the bare feet (bastinado), in the wheelbarrow position, and then Martin receives a vigorous spanking by hand on the bare ass.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 922.2 MB

Download FeetBastinadoBoys - Martin Me.

Twink Sub Dripping Spoogey: Giorgio Angelo & Sly Conan 1080p

Cast: Giorgio Angelo, Sly Conan
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Roped up and ready to be used young Giorgio struggles to free himself, but it's too late for that. Sly is soon on the scene and ready to play, revealing his hard uncut cock from his pants and getting the boy's mouth on his meat. Obedient Giorgio has clearly done this before, he slobbers all over that dripping dick and takes some hard face fucking before kinky dom Sly bends him over and gives his smooth little twinky ass some flogging. With his boner rigid and ready he eases his naked meat inside and gets to work, using the boy's warm hole for his own pleasure. With those first thrusts the boy eagerly slides back down on that dick when he gets the chance to ride, taking them both to a creamy finish that sees the boy furiously wanking his own cock while Sly spews his hot milky seed all over Giorgio's face. The taste of cum as he sucks that spent meat clean is enough to have him splashing his own warm goo moments later in a messy display.

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps

File size: 927.6 MB

Download Twink Sub Dripping Spoogey: Giorgio Angelo & Sly Conan 1080p

Kinky Dom Boy Flip Fuck - Alpan Stone, Kevin Bone

Release Year: 2023
Studio: YoungBastards

Blond boy Alpan Stone is in a tricky spot. Naked and tightly bound to a chair he waits for the arrival of his new twink master. Kevin Bone is more than ready to make use of him, his hands exploring his naked captive and their lips meeting in an awkward kiss around the ropes through his mouth. Alpan can't hide his desperation, he may be a captive but his big twink cock is soon throbbing and thick, being slowly rubbed in kinky Kevin's hands. The boy is appreciative of the pleasure, but soon enough he's crying out through the ropes as hot molten wax splashes against his bare abs. The agony is an intense torment, but his mind is soon distracted when Kevin's big throbbing cock is invading his mouth and his own proud penis is being gobbled and pleasured by his new dom boy. No captive twink can be considered fully used until his hole has been plundered, but Kevin is the kind of boy who needs the same back. The two swap their warm bareback poles in a flip fuck that finally ends with Alpan's dom cum spurting in his pretty boy's face.

Duration: 31:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 490.6 MB

Download Kinky Dom Boy Flip Fuck - Alpan Stone, Kevin Bone

Trainer Joey Tickled

Cast: Joey J
Genres: Feet , Unusual ,Fetish
Video language: English

I really like Joey as a person, but as a trainer I get so tired of him telling me to "do more crunches!" This time I strapped him down on the incline table to make him do some crunches MY WAY. His entire body is so ticklish that I think he learned his lesson after I tickled his soles, armpits, belly button and sides until he was out of breath.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 511.3 MB

Download Trainer Joey Tickled

Dylan Gets Butt Fucked! - Deacon Hunter and Dylan Thorne

Studio: Boynapped

Cute twink Dylan has gotten himself into a precarious position, naked and roped into a swing with hot wax burning above as horny Deacon sucks and wanks him. With molten wax dripping down from above, the boy is in agony, but Deacon is ready to match it with pleasure as he fingers that tight twink hole and slides his raging cock deep. A hard pounding fuck has the boy hoping for it to end, but that can only come when Deacon is satisfied.

Duration: 21:47
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1553kbps

File size: 268.3 MB

Download Dylan Gets Butt Fucked! - Deacon Hunter and Dylan Thorne

How Do You Like It

Studio: Tom Ropes Mcgurk

How Do You Like It? starts Anthony Shaw as the user of luscious young - training him in the art of obedience through bondage, whipping, cock and ball-torture, and waxing - making a hot cock-sucking slave.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:49
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 761kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download How Do You Like It