Big collection of Gay Bondage - BDSM!

Domination Diner, Scene #04 (Jaxton Wheeler, Lance Hart, Eli Hunter)

Video language: English

Lance Hart and Jaxton Wheeler lead Eli Hunter onto the main floor of the diner. All three are naked and Eli immediately gets pushed down onto the floor. He's cock hungry and the other two studs are already hard and ready for Eli to suck their dicks. Jaxton wants to teach Eli a lesson for fucking up an order of pies earlier in the day, and as Lance slides his cock deep into Eli's ass, Jaxton grabs pies and makes Eli identify each one. After a proper identification, Jaxton smashes each of the pies over Eli's head. He's covered in crust, cream, and filling as Lance continues pounding away from behind. 'Say 'I love pie!',' Jaxton commands to Eli as he rubs all the different flavors into his mouth and continues smashing them on his face. 'I love pie!,' Eli responds. By the end of the ass pounding from Lance and the face smearing from Jaxton, Eli is a complete mess. Lance has worked himself up to a frenzied finish and sprays his jizz over Eli's hungry face. The taste of Lance's creamy filling gets Eli ready to blow. After a couple more pies to the face, he dumps his load all over the floor to mix it in with the shrapnel from all the destroyed deserts. 'Clean this shit up by yourself,' Jaxton commands, as he and Lance leave Eli to deal with the aftermath of all the sugary fun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5253kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 957.2 MB

Download Domination Diner, Scene #04 (Jaxton Wheeler, Lance Hart, Eli Hunter)

Fetish Findr, Scene #02 (Dolf Dietrich, Pierce Paris)

Pierce Paris is hog tied on a bed and what seems like an eternity later, Master Dolf Dietrich arrives to let his slave loose. Dolf rewards Pierce by letting him deepthroat his massive cock. Dolf isn't satisfied with just a blowjob, so he face fucks Pierce until his dick is swollen and ready to plunge his slave's hole. Pierce winces as Dolf slides his monster cock into his ass and pumps away, commanding Pierce to take his dick deeper. Dolf wants to see every expression on Pierce's contorted face and flips him over to penetrate him on his back. The master pumps the slave, humping as they both grunt and groan with the prolonged humping. 'Oh Master, I love your dick in my ass!' Pierce yells out as he grabs his own cock and blasts his slave load all over his ripped and writhing stomach. When Dolf has fully pleasured his submissive new plaything, he pulls out and jacks his stiff rod until he splashes his jizz everywhere. Pierce still wants to please his master and sucks Dolf's spent cock, taking in every last drop he has to offer.

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7435kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fetish Findr, Scene #02 (Dolf Dietrich, Pierce Paris)

Josef Brush

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SpankingBoys.eu
Cast: Josef
Genres: spanking boy, hair brush spanking, otk spanking, hand spanking, cp, m/m, corporal punishment, straight, gay4pay, student, discipline

The Master enters Joseph's room to find him lying on the bed after taking a shower instead of studying. The master decides the boy needs to be punished and places him over his knees for a good dose of the hairbrush.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Josef Brush

Tormenting The Vulnerable Sub Brown Hair and Black

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Damien Michael ,Devon

Devon possibly thinks his captor has grown bored of him already as his bare feet are freed from the ropes, but he soon discovers that kinky dom Damien is just adjusting his new toy for more fun. With his legs parted by a dividing pole and hoisted up Damien returns to the flogger, whipping the hardening wax from the young man's naked body.

Duration: 8:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4438kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 275.8 MB

Download Tormenting The Vulnerable Sub Brown Hair and Black

Submission Prison, Scene #03 (Drew Sebastian, Devin Franco)

Prisoner Devin Franco is cleaning up a supply closet when he is caught outside of his cell at inspection time by another malevolent guard, the mean and malicious muscle Drew Sebastian. Dragged back to his bunk, Devin knows he is seriously screwed, or about to be, when Officer Drew discovers the contraband Devin has hidden. With a pillowcase full of clothespins and his own leather strap that he's been missing, Myles realizes that Devin is a kinky little fucker and Officer Drew puts him through his paces. Devin is chained to the bars of the cell and restrained by his wrists, ankles and balls, with clothespins pinching painful pressure points and getting a preliminary flogging from Drew, who is just warming up. The flogging intensifies till Devin finally breaks down in submission and Drew softens slightly, 'You're my prison bitch, you listen to me and I'll protect you. Now it's time for you to suck my cock!' Drew sheds his uniform and feeds his humongous piledriver to Devin, who gobbles it down greedily as he gets his face and throat fucked and is rewarded with a delicious mouthful of Drew's succulent and salty seed.

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7597kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Submission Prison, Scene #03 (Drew Sebastian, Devin Franco)

German Skinhead give it to a Boyslave (Part A)

Release Year: 2015
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: gay bdsm, gay piss, gay punishment, gay skins, gay filth, gay rubber, gay latex
Video language: German

A dominant German Skinhead in full rubber uniform shows a hot boy "who is the boss" (part A), contains extreme dominance, boot licking, stronh slapping and caning, spanking, ass rimming, sucking

Duration: 6:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 973kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 54.0 MB

Download German Skinhead give it to a Boyslave (Part A)