Big collection of Gay Bondage - BDSM!

Blind Date

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Teens, Pissing, Footfetish, Spitting
Video language: English

The clip "Spit Paradise - The new Generation" featuring Master Apex and Master Soldro was a big success. So we decided to produce a sequel with those hot masters: A blind date with Master Apex and Master Soldro is quite different from normal blind dates, as this slave finds out quickly. With his eyes blindfolded, the slave has to identify his Masters' spit, socks, foot sweat - yeah even their shoelaces. If he makes mistakes, the slaves gets punished hard by our Masters, who are wearing tight jeans today. Every wrong answer is accompanied by extreme face slaps.Our slave Alex feels totally humiliated. He is lying helplessly and blindfolded on the floor, while Master Apex and Master Soldro spit into his mouth and the slave has to taste which spit belongs to which Master. But there are even more delicacies to come: long worn sneakers, sweaty and wet socks, smelly feet and on top Alex has to dig his tongue into their armpits. The slave nearly burns his mouth, when Master Apex and Master Soldro light their cigarettes and use the slave's mouth as an ashtray.The clip ends with one of the hottest pissing scenes you have ever seen on BMB!!! You will see feet, spit, piss, humiliation, socks, cruel, licking, smell, shoes

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 359.1 MB

Download Blind Date

Onlyfans - Hot sling fisting with pup_Typhoon at IML

Watch pup_Typhoon get his tight hole stretched to the max as he receives a hot sling fisting session at the infamous IML. This exclusive Onlyfans scene will leave you begging for more as he moans in pleasure and his pup instincts take over."

Duration: 20:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7949kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Onlyfans - Hot sling fisting with pup_Typhoon at IML

Christian Owen vs Lexx Scott

Cast: Christian Owen ,Lexx Scott
Genres: muscular ,Anal ,Blowjob ,big dick ,Muscle ,leg scissors ,Tattoo ,Submission ,Jockstrap ,Domination

Are we ready for another hard-slamming match? Tough boy Christian Owen is all muscle and cock, but he lacks fighting skills. Lexx Scott shows up with his own singlet, ready to fight. Christian's only strategy is to hang on tight. During the match, all hell breaks loose as Christian is relentless in his use of headlocks and leg scissors. One fighter turns the other into a bitch for the day and fucks him in the end.

Duration: 41:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 929.5 MB

Download Christian Owen vs Lexx Scott

New Sub Joshua James Faces Brutal Challenges Head On

Cast: Joshua James
Genres: brunet ,Feet ,Chains ,Crop ,Athletic ,CBT ,Sub ,big dick ,white ,Rope Bondage

Joshua James is chained to the wall while still feeling fairly confident. That is, until the crop and zapper wear him down.
Joshua discovers newfound sensitivity in his nipples as they are attached to clamps tied to either side of the room. Joshua then takes a flogging from all directions before, being suspended in the air to handle the floggers at full power.
Joshua awaits the Gimps hard cock while tied down to a fuck box, but not before feeling the wrathful power of the cane and crop. The Gimp fills Joshua's tight hole with hard cock, while two floggers smack against his feet. The Gimp blows his load all over Joshua's face. Joshua is proud to have overcome the challenges and shoots his cum all over the floor.

Duration: 51:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download New Sub Joshua James Faces Brutal Challenges Head On

The Ransom

Cast: Shane Frost ,Tyler Saint
Genres: muscular ,brunet ,BDSM ,Rough Sex ,versatile ,Rope Bondage ,Gay ,Bondage ,Athletic ,master

When Shane Frost begs Tyler Saint for his freedom, he insists that his parents will pay a lot of money for him. Tyler gets angry. It's not about the money because he has a passion for meat, not just any meat but fresh meat. Tyler tenderizes the boy's muscular body with the flogger and licks his big fat cock. This sends Tyler into a deep high for more abuse. He strings Shane upside down in the slaughter house like a side of beef and pries Shane's lips open with his huge cock. He adds weighted clamps to Shane's nipples for further enjoyment. After more abuse with the bamboo cane, Tyler fucks the bound boy and cums all over his gagged mouth.

Duration: 57:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Ransom

Daddy, Part 1 of 3: Bryan Ockert & Elliot Dahl 1080p

Cast: Bryan Ockert, Elliot Dahl
Genres: BDSM, Torture

I wanted to start filming again. Despite getting older, I do want to do a series of videos on PeepShow.TV. Remember, I am currently 56, so be kind! Elliot and I had talked between shoots, and we definitely love all the same stuff. Dom/Sub, Daddy/Boy, and a hazy, blissed-out on a brown bottle type of scene. Elliot and I both love body scents. About a week before he came to visit, I started wearing the same jock all-day, especially while at the gym. The jock was starting to get very musky, since you can see my natural pubes are full-on and do get a bit musky. Several days before he arrived, I wanted to make the jock was extra ripe. I unloaded three time in and on it, sending the videos off to Elliot, hoping that it would turn him on. And it sure did! He blew a load watching the second video I sent. We were both so turned-on, once he arrived, we both were shaking with anticipation. You can see the build-up to this in this video, as well as our first Daddy/Boy scene. Elliot sniffs and sucks on the jock. I then get my dick out for my boy can service my dick. His throat seemed tight, so I got him on his back and did some throat training. I used 3 different dildos, each larger than the next, to really stretch out his throat. He was good boy and took all 3, though he needed some aroma therapy to help relax his throat muscles and avoid choking too much. A little herb helped relax him too. Finally, I shoved my filthy jock into his mouth, making him sniff and suck out all the ripe juices.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7999kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Daddy, Part 1 of 3: Bryan Ockert & Elliot Dahl 1080p

The Pool Boy

Cast: Chris Harder
Genres: bottom ,Oral Sex ,Rope Bondage ,shaped ,Bondage ,Male Sub ,Prostate Stimulation ,Tattoo ,Male Handler ,Gay

Christian and Sebastian are out pool hopping when they stumble over a gorgeous tiled pool tended by Chris Harder, a studly pool boy with a hot ass. Sebastian pretends to drown in order to lure Chris into their clutches. From there, Christian and Sebastian fasten the pool boy to foam noodles and tease an erection out of his tight swim trunks. They torment the pool boy's nipples and make him suck cock underwater while bringing him to the edge over and over. Chris is pulled into the bungalow and suspended in the kitchen while the two spin him around and toy with his raging boner. Christian busts cum all over Chris' moaning face as Sebastian rams a vibrating dildo into Chris' ass. The summer fun's not over yet, so Sebastian pulls out a fucksaw and plows the pool boy's prostate. Begging to cum, Chris finally relieves himself while shooting a huge load all over the floor. Helpless and cum , Chris is finished off with post-orgasmic torment and intense tickling to top it all off.

Duration: 50:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps

Download The Pool Boy

The UnorthoDoc: Jason Collins Hits Micah Martinez With BDSM Therapy

Cast: Jason Collins ,Micah Martinez
Genres: Rimming ,Flogging ,big dick ,master ,Doctor ,Hairy ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Humiliation

Jason Collins is an unscrupulous doctor with a twisted side. When Micah Martinez arrives in need of help with his sex addiction, Jason suggest a new, unorthodox treatment. Micah doesn't know it yet, but he's about to be wrapped up, tied down, flogged, face-fucked, and ass-pounded with Jason's huge fat cock, all under the guise of getting his own thick hard dick under control. Micah arrives, nervous and unsure about sharing his problem with Jason. But Jason assures him he's a doctor and has seen it all before. Having earned his trust, Micah opens up, and talks about his sex addiction. Jason proposes an unorthodox treatment, and when Micah gives his unwitting consent, the therapy begins. Jason immediately subdues his patient, and wraps him in cellophane on the examination table. Micah's immediately hard, getting his big solid dick lubed up and jerked off by his doctor. Jason plugs him into an electric cock-milking device that works Micah's cock to the brink of cumming. But Jason's not ready to let Micah have his release. He yanks the device off him punches his chest with impact play, then whips out his own huge fat cock and face fucks his patient. Micah's bound to the table face-down as Jason simultaneously flogs his super hairy ass. The flogging is intense and relentless, but Micah continues with the therapy, sucking and choking on Jason't giant cock. The treatment continues when Jason shoves an electric butt plug into Micah's whipped ass. By now Micah's experienced a great deal of pain and pleasure, and it continues when Jason pulls the plug from his hole, spreads him with a speculum, then sits him down on his huge fucking dick. Micah rides his doctor with a fervor, taking that thick fucker deep in his incredibly hairy hole. Jason jerks him off and milks his fat load from his balls, then puts Micah face-down on his own cock. Jason unloads his hot cum into his patient's mouth as it runs down the thick shaft. Micah's had his treatment, but Jason insists that a case this extreme needs repeated attention.

Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

Download The UnorthoDoc: Jason Collins Hits Micah Martinez With BDSM Therapy

BoySM: Straight Boys gets extreme Torment (2 Scenes HQ)

Release Year: 2009
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: male discipline, hard whipping, spanking, wax, bdsm 4 money
Video language: German

This MPG contains 2 rough Male Discipline Scenes (HARD!):

1. Scene
Find here a hard and wild pain-training between a young straight drill-boy and his young master, both boys with hot bodies and butts. This video contains much corporal punishment all over the body with kicks, ass spanking on the hot and tight rubber ass and also on the nude back, hot Wax and more. A BSM video with original tone.

2. Scene (Main-Pic)
Here you can find a heavy "ALL AROUND" boy corporal training with much painful action like heavy paddle hits, heavy canings on this really hot boy ass. Also you can view some hot whippings on his nude back and nude ass. The large master has no pardon for this bottom, one action goes directly to the next one over. Also niiple training, hard ass kicks, face smacks and very heavy domination. This is real boy torment. A BSM video with original tone.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 28:23
Video: 720x480, MPEG-2, 7812kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download BoySM: Straight Boys gets extreme Torment (2 Scenes HQ)

Afternoon Cocktail on The Upper Floor Live Shoot

Cast: Tommy Defendi ,Van Darkholme ,DJ ,Christian Wilde
Genres: muscular ,Blowjob ,black hair ,master ,unshaved ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,Hairy ,Male Sub ,Humiliation

I invite Tommy Defendi and Christian Wilde to the Upper Floor for some . DJ is on staff today. He's ready and willing to serve. I also invite BG members to join our little afternoon festivity. DJ is a trained slave but he breaks under pressure, especially the pressure of a live shoot. Right off the bat, members request a CB-6000 chastity device on DJ. His cock refuses to cooperate and this offers an opportunity for punishment. He takes the flogger like a champ. I tie up Mr. Defendi and Mr. Wilde and enjoy seeing them trying to escape. I tie up and flog the doms any chance I get. We end the afternoon with DJ getting suspended fucked in full bondage. Good times. Sincerely, Van

Duration: 1:18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Afternoon Cocktail on The Upper Floor Live Shoot