Big Black Cock <> Black Man<> Interracial

Khloe Kapri

The lovely Khloe Kapri makes her way back to the Hussie??Pass set today, and we paired her up with the still 19-year-old Damion Dayski for this interracial update. Director Johnny Robins starts things off with the interview portion of the program, followed by Khloe stripping naked, somehow diddling herself with those rather long fingernails. Damion steps into the scene with some lube for Khloe's perky breasts, luscious backside, which she then twerks for us. Khloe then begins to suck and slobber on Damion's 13-inch prick, 1st on her knees, then in a lie-back blowjob, and finally in between his legs. She gives him a slick footjob, followed by Damion going down on Khloe's very moist vagina. Then we get to the fucking, as Khloe takes ALL of Damion spread-eagle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, on her side until he pulls out and dumps on her face. We caught up with the two of them in the shower after to see how things went... Until Next Time! ???

He's Almost Too Big

00:49:22 | 1.78 GB | MP4

Genre:
BBC, BG, Blonde, Booty, Facial, Flexible, Footjob, Interracial, Lie Back Blowjob, Masturbation Female, Natural Body, Oral Cumshot, Tanlines, Twerking

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Molly Little

Doe-eyed coed Molly Little is back home once again, and since she's had pretty much everyone else, we paired her up with new stud Don Sudan for this unforgettable interracial Hussie??Pass update. After director Johnny Robins guides the interview portion of the program, Molly sheds her skimpy lingerie and begins to warm up her very meaty vag, first with her fingers, then with a considerable translucent rubber dong. Don then makes his way into the scene with some lube for the legit spinner's perky little tits, tight little ass, which she then twerks a little for us. Now that she's all lubed up, Molly can start sucking that thick BBC, first on her knees, then in a lie-back blowjob, and finally between his knees. Molly then gives him a nice slick footjob, followed by Don suckling on her 20-year-old pussy. Finally, we get to the fucking, as Molly takes Don missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, on her side, and doggystyle until he pulls out and "cums in her mouth." We followed the two lovers into the shower afterward...Until Next Time! ???

She Likes a Good Sized Dick

00:52:08 | 1.89 GB | MP4

Genre:
BBC, BG, Blonde, Flexible, Footjob, Interracial, Lie Back Blowjob, Masturbation Female, Meaty Vag, Natural Body, Nipples, Oral Cumshot, Petite, Teen/Coed, Twerking, Vibrator/Toys

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Natalia Queen

This has gotta be one of my Hottest scenes of me getting drilled by BBC at his mercy. stretching my throat deep, making me gag on it and drooling all over my tits. destroying my pussy mercilessly with his big fat monster cock until I'm screaming in ecstasy. I let him use my holes how he wanted, like a human flesh light, fucking me good and hard in every position. I know exactly how to take BBC like a good little slut, and I'll do ANYTHING to have him breed me!! If you love watching me serve bbc then don't miss this HOT scene!

Submissive Slut for BBC

00:30:42 | 1.74 GB | MP4

Genre:
Big Black Cock, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Homemade, Interracial, Missionary, Natural Tits, Prone Bone, Teen

Video:
1918x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD