Big Beautiful Women crave passionate sex and wild orgasm

VIDEO INFO

File Name : At Home With Emma Lilly
Format : mp4
File Size : 564.63 MB
Duration : 00:18:16
Resolution : 1920x1080
"A friend of mine recommended XL Girls to me. He said 'I think they'd love you!'" Emma Lilly told us. "I can't say for certain if I had the biggest breasts in school but it honestly wouldn't surprise me to find out I did! I remember looking at other girls and wishing I could wear some of the cute things they wore, like spaghetti straps and empire waists. "If I want a bra that fits I have to order from special online retailers for women with larger breasts. Something I noticed is that most of these places sell very basic bras. When I find a retailer selling cute bras for big girls I will go bankrupt. "I love to masturbate and I usually do so several times a day. I have been obsessed from the very first time. I remember being a teenager and thinking 'No boy will ever be able to figure out how to get me off.' I have explored my sexuality a lot over time and have been interested in a lot of fetishes. I am a try anything--well, almost anything--once type of girl. BDSM, erotic hypnosis,� Read More �
BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Solo, Toy,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

VIDEO INFO

File Name : BBW Panty Stuffing Princess Cums Hard
Format : mp4
File Size : 1468.44 MB
Duration : 00:10:08
Resolution : 1920x1080
I hear word that there is a far far far away prince who is in dire need of my special pussy crafted super wet and creamy panties. I decide it is my duty to make sure that the prince receives his special request of panties that are delivered to him after this video was made. I start by getting worked up thinking about how good these panties are going to taste for him while he licks sucks and then Steffes my panties in his mouth. I use my favorite heart shaped icicle to get my pussy nice and wet for the prints as I begin to get wet and creamy I start to finger myself tasting my own sweet goodness getting even more excited. Then I slowly slide the panties are showing my amazing ass they can only be fit to wear a crown as I place a crown on top my ass. I spread my cheeks and shake my ass and bounces up and down and side to side and then slowly pull my panties off. Then I begin to stuff the panties inside my tight super moist and wet pussy while I play with my clip and finger it as it begins to make me cum. I am Mona and bag and plead how good it feels to come for such a handsome prince and I hope that this gift does him well. I cum so hard I soak and drench the panties Tags: panties , panty stuffing, dirty talk, POV, BBW, princess, dirty girl, naughty, thigh highs, underwearPanty Stuffing
Vids, Fanclub, Live, MV Stars, Contests, Gaberiella,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-