BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Assylum - Asscar La Habra

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Aggressive anal hatesex with humiliating humor. That's what this new anal therapy session with Fallon West is all about. Orderly Sinn pounds her ass to shreds for close to an hour and feeds her plenty of cock straight from her submissive asshole. He also plays a game called "Roll onto the cock" and slaps her face whenever she misses.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7656kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Asscar

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chimeny - Anal Nymphomaniac - Bruna , Chimeny Mackville

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English
Chimeny is a very naughty girl, she can't stay one day without practice sex... she loves Hard Sex, mainly Anal. She has a perfect but and now, in her second ass worship she gave a show,
Duration: 29:16
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4025kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 904.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chimeny - Anal Nymphomaniac - Bruna , Chimeny

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber Rayne Caroline

Cast: Mark Davis ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Ball Gag ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Blowjob ,other hair color ,Bondage ,Anal ,Role Play ,Rough Sex
Amber Rayne has a beautifully slender body with outstanding flexibility. She can endure tough bondage positions and loves hard domination. Mark Davis uses a silent approach in dominating her which is effective in pushing her limits. Amber also enjoys anal play and gets ass fucked while tied in creative positions.
Duration: 53:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Rayne

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Let Me Take You Higher: Dir. Cut Anneliese Snow Aneta

One of our best scenes is back with tons more content. Beautiful, sweet little Anneliese deeply craves brutal, filthy treatment and a good, hard painal fuck. She was truly an ATM and asslicking virgin, and her submission to Dr. Mercies in this scene is so hot, even the most jaded among you might just melt watching it.
Duration: 1:15:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7200kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Let Me Take You Higher: Dir. Cut Anneliese Snow

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Ass Monkey 2: Banana Cum Pie Yerevan

Then the two guys shove a banana up her ass and make her squeeze it out so that she can eat it with some cum. This sick bitch devoured her dessert. Therapy complete.
Duration: 39:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8879kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Ass Monkey 2: Banana Cum Pie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ass Licking with Hot Karina Peliccer - Erika , Juliana Fisher

No doubts that this movie is one of the best of this year !!! We can bring back Karina, a delicious girl with a giant butt really hot. Karinais wearing a pink short, it's so tight that her butt looks like will explode, her pussy is divided as a camel toe. She knows that she is hot and decided to excite her two slaves, willing for a unforgettable ass worship. Karina puts one to lick her ass and the other to lick her pussy (wearing the short), the slaves is doing a fantastic job and Karinadecided to take off her clothes. Now she goes to the bed ready to be served, the slaves will do anything to give pleasure to this goddess, licking her body centimeter by centimeter until she really have an orgasm.
Duration: 41:49
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4017kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Licking with Hot Karina Peliccer - Erika , Juliana

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Charlotte Sartre: Manzanillo

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Charlotte’s day begins with her tied with rope to a wooden column. Her hands are bound behind her back and rope cinches her at the waist. The Pope goes to work with his flogger and makes her skin nice and sensitive before he puts nipple clamps on her perfect tits. He vibes her sweet pussy and makes it even more sensitive before adding a brutal crotch rope with a twelve-pound bowling ball hanging it from it. Next, Charlotte is made to endure a brutal single point inverted suspension. Her arms are tied in a strappado that is tied to one of her ankles, while all of her weight hangs from a single point around her waist.
Duration: 1:03:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2411kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre:

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Licking Alana Sweaty Ass After Gym - Alana , Mel Bee

Alana is owner of one of most perfect asses from Brazil. If exist one thing that really can turn she on is a fantastic ass worship and Mel knows how to suck an ass in a hot way. Alana did a mix of ass worship and pussy licking, she is wearing her gym clothes and her ass smell is so fantastic that Mel can stay there smelling for hours. Mel licks her asshole in a very sexy way and in a hot positions, making Alana very satisfied with her job.
Duration: 30:44
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps

File size: 951.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Licking Alana Sweaty Ass After Gym - Alana , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cruel futile-struggles part 7 South Wellfleet

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Cruel Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie
I think he would be excellent at making a realistic kidnapping and bondage movie with a plot if he felt inclined to make one.

Total size: 19.1 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel futile-struggles part 7

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Tale of Kasey and Casey Notus

Studio: Kink
Cast: Casey Calvert, Derrick Pierce, Kasey Warner
Genres: Anal, Athletic, Big Dick, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, Crop, Family Roleplay, Feet, Flogging, Gag, High Heels, Master, Muscular, Natural Boobs, Orgasm Denial, Other Hair Color, Pain, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Stud, Submission, Switch, Tattoo, Toned, Vibrator, W
Kasey Warner and Casey Calvert have been a package deal since their parents married in high school. As best friends and step-sisters they dated together, lived together, and shared everything, until one day Casey took a leave of absence from school and stopped returning her step-sister´s calls. Unknown to her step-sister she had been fostering a long hidden desire for a taboo life of sexual submission, 24/7 service, and worship at the feet of a dominant man. When Casey found that man in Derrick Pierce, she gave up everything and went to train in his beautiful home as an anal servant and masochistic fuck toy. Living the life she had always dreamed of, Casey finds herself tied spread eagle to the master bed in a tight shibari tie. She balances carefully on her high heels, which have clamps attached to her labia, pulling painfully every time she shifts her weight. More clamps pinch her nipples as she drools around a ring gag and waits for her Master to administer another lesson in pain and pleasure. She doesn´t wait long before Derrick comes her side with a crop and proceeds to put her through her paces with face fucking, orgasm denial, and a brutal and passionate anal fucking a pretzel tie. The only thing that stops him is the doorbell ringing incessantly, which he sends Casey to go answer. At the door Casey is surprised to see Kasey, who is furious but also relieved to find her sister. Kasey demands answers about why Casey disappeared, but when Derrick comes into the foyer she has all the answers she needs and leaves as quickly as she appeared. Casey recovers and is soon back in service, which Kasey finds her in when she circles back around to spy on her sister´s new lover. Incensed, Kasey walks right into the house and tries to shame Casey into leaving with her. Casey has grown very confident in her position as Derricks submissive and finally has the power to stand up to Kasey´s controlling personality. Placing Kasey in a choke hold, Casey offers her the choice to see for herself why Casey has chosen this life, or she can leave Casey and forfeit their relationship. Kasey snarls and talks back, but relents to an afternoon of submission. She is immediately placed on the bottom of the hierarchy with an ass welted by spanks and a mouth filled with Derricks cock. Casey takes great pleasure in flogging her arrogant sisters ass with a heavy hand while Kasey chokes on Derricks dick, and then begs to cum into Casey´s pussy while being fucked into total submission in doggy. The training day has just started for Kasey, and she is placed in a heavy ebi tie and made to control her orgasms so that her sister is not brutally shocked and punished. Kasey can hardly control herself with a vibrator on her sensitive clit, but when Derrick begins fucking her trapped pussy, all hope is lost for Casey in her punishment predicament. She is untied and lead to the bedroom for an easier lesson in posture and position, holding a silver tray in one hand a vibe in the other while Casey pleasure Derrick with an anal fuck and pulls her sisters zippers off on command. Both women take turns pleasuring Derrick with their holes and sharing his cock like loving sisters should. Kasey is welcomed back into Casey´s life, and Derrick´s household.
Duration: 1:33:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tale of Kasey and Casey

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Field Promotion of Emma Haize Pengilly

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Dane Cross, Emma Haize, Janice Griffith
Genres: slave, bdsm, kinky, threesome, straight, female slave, master, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Emma Haize is promoted to House Slave and made to take charge of gorgeous newbie Janice Griffith during a Saturday Night Upper Floor BDSM Sex Party. The two house sluts endure beatings and orgasms in equal measure before they are face fucked and have their pussies reamed with huge hard cock. Haize does such a good job of training the newbie that she is fucked in the ass as a reward.The Upper Floor delivers the best Kinky Threesome Sex on the Web!
Duration: 1:04:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Field Promotion of Emma Haize

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Psycho-ThrillersFilms - Adriana Chechik - Mistress In Distress Prairie Hill

A young women is a mistress for a wealthy underground mob figure but when she sleeps around while he is on business and he finds out, he directs 2 of his goons to treat her like the slut she is. What results is a savage assault that makes her regret the day she was born.
Duration: 42:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15698kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Psycho-ThrillersFilms - Adriana Chechik - Mistress In Distress

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Julia North - Milf Julia North gets tied up and dominated Penokee

Which one of these pristine beauty queens can scale the biggest summit in these mountains? The flirtations and mind games get fierce as these BFFs vie to be the one who gets to slide down Joss’ cock.
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24429kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Julia North - Milf Julia North gets tied up and dominated

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherie Deville Teaches The New Slave Cock Service Tomaszow Mazowiecki

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bill Bailey, Cherie Deville, Rachael Madori
Genres: slave, discipline, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Miss Cherie Deville is the resident Alpha House Slave, and she is tasked with bringing trainee Rachael Madori up to speed on the finer points of Cock Service on the Upper Floor. Cherie uses Stress, Discipline and Predicaments to teach the newbie the ins and outs of Protocol on TUF.
Duration: 1:04:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie Deville Teaches The New Slave Cock Service

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lena Ramon Portland

Cast: Lena Ramon
Genres: BDSM ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,drool ,High Heels ,Humiliation ,Bondage
Lena Ramon has taken an advanced bondage and variants in human sexuality class. After volunteering for a quick demonstration, her fantasies become very real. Lena’s reaction to the bondage is one of sexual excitement as the ropes trigger a strong sexual response. She finds herself wanting and needing sexual stimuli. Matt teases and sexually teases our bound student. Join our class as Matt teaches us ties, how to read, and how to react to our captive’s needs and limits. A little something here for everyone.
Duration: 43:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 504.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena Ramon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

First Marrie's Facesitting Fuck Face Orgasm - stop the movie!! Guston

In all these year we never saw a girl feels so much pleasure to fuck a slave's face like Marie. The girl had her first experience in facesitting and she loved it. W
Duration: 40:37
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4026kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Marrie's Facesitting Fuck Face Orgasm - stop the movie!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Anal Tea Service - Kira Noir satu mare

Beautiful Kira was such a good playground playmate that Dr. Mercies decided to celebrate over pee tea with her. She took a fresh load of warm pee in her ass, before squirting it out and proceeding to a nasty round of ass to mouth.
Duration: 45:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5999kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Tea Service - Kira Noir

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Can you feel my wet pussy cumming on your face? - Carol Castro , Mel Atkins

carol decided to satisfy her pleasure riding on her slave's face. Carol loves to practice the facesitting, sitting and Stifling fragile girls, giving no chance to breathe.
Duration: 31:03
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps

File size: 960.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can you feel my wet pussy cumming on your face? - Carol Castro , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Chaseburg

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Therapy for Dixie - Part 2 Tintah

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivolous things such as clothes. He grabs the tape and starts wrapping tape around her body and the post. He then gets out a vibrator attached to a pipe structure. He slides it between her legs and makes some adjustments. Soon after, he cuts her bra off and clamps her nipples. He then starts adding more tape as the vibrator hums away.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 659.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Slip Saverton

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Slip

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Karina Pelicer's Perfect Facesitting - Karina Peliccer , Mel Potosi

Karina Peliccer has a very hot butt, perfect to Stifle her slaves. Today this goddess is excited for a facesitting session, she need to cum on her slave's face and she will do that. Mel is on the bed and can't get out of this giant butt. Kairna Stifles mel until she be weak, now the delicous girl start to ride Mel's face with sexy moviments, fucking the slave's face with so much pleasure, to the end, a delicious orgasm that will let you crazy!
Duration: 29:59
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4036kbps

File size: 929.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karina Pelicer's Perfect Facesitting - Karina Peliccer , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Eighteen Year Old Kinky Slut Learns Her Manners Nome

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: JoJo Kiss, Bill Bailey
Genres: nipple clamps, slave, bdsm, kinky, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, teacher
JoJo Kiss is a brand new, eighteen year old beauty that comes to Training of O to learn more about BDSM and sex. JoJo begs to come while nipple clamps pull on her tightly tied all natural tits, and her sadistic slave trainers teachers her the Rules.When Bill Bailey begins to work her tight little pussy, JoJo struggles to open up enough to let him in but Bill is persistent, and soon enough he is pounding her tight pussy into convulsive, kinky orgasms that JoJo Kiss will not soon forget.
Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eighteen Year Old Kinky Slut Learns Her Manners

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gorgeous Fan Girl uses Big Tits to Get The Final Anal Slave Training Dennis

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Stella Cox ,Arabelle Raphael
Genres: Bondage ,top ,Collar ,big dick ,Curvy ,Oral Sex ,Discipline ,Tattoo ,Slave ,Caning
Stella Cox is a long term fan of The Upper Floor and jumped at the chance to be our big titted slut trainee for the day. Wowed by the historical porn palace and TUF staff who are now serving as tour guides, she uses her gorgeous body and submissive manner to seduce our staff into giving her one final anal training at The Armory. As she exchanges flirtations with The Maid in perfect French and runs her curious little hand over the Butler’s cock straining against his pants Stella feigns an innocent curiosity, but is betrayed by her devious eyes. Soon the door is locked and she is crawling with her ass high in the air, begging for cock, and having her face buried in the Maid’s curvy ass instead.
Lesson One: Tourists don’t just walk in and get fucked on The Upper Floor. One must always earn cock. Stella will be earning hers in a terrible squat in hard bondage, her head locked in stocks, a vibrator firmly tied to her cunt, and the simple command to beg for and hold her orgasms. The Maid laughs at her plight while enjoying a deep anal fucking and crop beating from the Butler. She laughs until she finds that in fact she will be paying for all of Stella’s stolen orgasms with a strict caning. Stella need only look pretty and scream around Xander’s cock fresh from Arabelles ass. However, if she wants that dick she must learn her rules and hold those wild orgasms back like a good girl. Perhaps a bit of electrical discipline will help.
Next scene finds Stella tied wide open on a chair, getting all her holes plundered by the Butler as Arabelle attempts to teach her Lesson Two: Eyeline. This curious little slut cannot stop looking at people and must learn her place. Luckily she can learn while being double stuffed and tormented by the Maid, but in Scene Three she is not so lucky. The very strenuous bondage has her in a complete strappado, her elbows touching in tight rope, arms yanked far above her head as she is anally ravaged by The Butler. She struggles to learn her Final Rule: Deportment. However The Maid seems hell bent on distracting her with pussy in her face, vibes on her cunt, and verbal humiliation.
What training day would be complete without the trays and a cattle prod? Last Scene finds Stella in a painful squat, astraddle on the Butler’s huge Cock, trying to balance trays, her beautiful tits bouncing in rope while she begs and cries and drops tray after tray. No matter, the Maid simple places the items back in her bands and shocks that pussy with the cattle prod while laughing withy sadistic joy. Eventually Stella Earns her collar and a place licking the Maid’s pussy as she enjoys one last round of anal orgasms on the Butler’s cock. It is indeed a special day, so Stella is treated to a face full of cum and left as every fan girl should be: locked naked in a cage for further use in the future.
Duration: 1:10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorgeous Fan Girl uses Big Tits to Get The Final Anal Slave Training

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Veruca James is Machine Fucked in Tight Bondage San Augustine

Cast: Veruca James
Genres: Machine Dildo ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,black hair ,slim ,shaved ,Bondage
The only place on the internet to get mega hot girls in real bondage and machine fucked is right here. I like to give a little extra from time to time, and this is one of those times. We have Veruca in a variety of bondage positions and getting a proper fucking from our machines. She wants as much as we are willing to give her, and we won’t stop until we have fucked her so much that she can’t take any more.
Duration: 25:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 929.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James is Machine Fucked in Tight Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!!! Pingwu

Cast: AJ Applegate ,The Pope
Genres: big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,natural boobs ,shaved ,BDSM ,Handler ,Suspension ,Bondage ,Dildo
AJ doesn’t do many bondage shoots any more, so when we found out that she wanted to come back to Hogtied, we jumped at the chance to shoot her. She is quickly tied up in a standing squatting stress position. Her clothes are ripped away and the torment begins.
Next she is face down with her legs spread wide on our Y table. After the magnificent ass is spanked it is filled with a massive dildo. Her pussy is next so that we can double penetrate her. We finish her off with an pussy hook tied to her hair.
She is suspended in a side suspension with one leg up to give access to her honey hole.The Pope takes turns fucking her throat and pussy until she is exhausted from orgasms.
The day is finished with a hogtie that slowly becomes more and more grueling as the scene goes on. Once she can’t take any more her pussy is fucked into explosive orgasms.
Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AJ Applegate Submits To Grueling Bondage and Torment!!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sabrina Banks Kirvin

Sabrina Banks is back for more lesbian domination. She can't get enough. This time around Sabrina's Mistress, Brooklyn Daniels, wants her to endure constant orgasms. The infamous sybian fucking machine does the trick and more. She will be bound to it with tight rope as she gives her Mistress a deepthroat blowjob. You know Brooklyn only uses her own big black strapon dildo. She's quite good at having hardcore BDSM fun with rope bondage, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys. Sabrina is left in her own spit and pussy juice, begging for more through her ball gag. She loves being a submissive slut!
Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina Banks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maddy mae a good slut Dearborn Heights

Release Year: 2024
A blindfolded Maddy Mae stands, waiting anxiously in the middle of a dungeon with her wrists bound in rope and tied to the ceiling, giving Tommy Pistol and Codey Steele full access to her wonderful body. The guys take turns spanking her juicy ass. Tommy tugs on her bush and then fucks her pussy fast and deep. Codey helps lower Maddy to her knees and she blindly services their hard cocks while Tommy whips her supple ass with a leather flogger. Soon, both hard cocks are fighting for Maddy’s mouth. They leave her drooling and gasping for air. Next Maddy gets suspended with rope and the guys waste no time spanking and tenderizing her flesh, taking turns fingering her pussy and throat. The guys spit-roast Maddy, vibing her clit with the Hitachi while they fuck her hard until she squirts. Finally Maddy has her hands bound to her thighs, bent over a wooden box. Tommy slides his cock inside her asshole while Codey fucks her throat. Tommy breaks out the flogger and alternates between whipping and fucking Maddy’s ass until the guys switch. As Maddy’s reward for being such a good fuck-toy, her pussy gets mounted on top of Codey’s cock and Tommy fucks her ass and the guys proceed to double-stuff Maddy’s slutty holes.
Duration: 54:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9728kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy mae a good slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cruel futile-struggles part 4 Clarkston

There are times when the videos adopt a theatrical element, such as when Sahrye “escapes” and is running through the building looking for a door that will open

Total size: 30.2 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel futile-struggles part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Can you breathe under my ass bitch ? - Bruna , Carolyne Tennant Creek

Bruna did a bad mistake, saying bad things of Carolyne... now she will pay for her error, and will pay much expensive!!! Carolyne decided to shut up Bruna's mouth in a hard facesitting punishment. The goddess Stifle the fragile girl without mercy, using much aggressive and hard slaps to keep Bruna's face under her big ass. Carolyne loves to ride on idiot's face, she fucks Bruna's face with sensuality, scrubbing the sweaty pussy to cum on the slave's face and tongue.
Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can you breathe under my ass bitch ? - Bruna , Carolyne

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submissive Secretary Anal Trained By Jealous Wife Luzarches

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Anna Tyler, Veruca James
Genres: bondage, crotch rope, electricity, rope bondage, slave, submission, kinky, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Anna Tyler is a deliciously submissive new personnel assistant being trained by the seductive Veruca James in a twisted kinky game. Anna is eager to learn the needs and ways of her new boss, Ramon, but has no idea Veruca is leaving her old post to become his wife after years of sexual service and devoted submission. The chemistry between Ramon and Veruca is palpable as she interferes with Anna´s training in a fit of jealousy and is savagely reminded of her place with a punishing sex and corporeal. Caught in their marital web, Anna finds herself in slave training, walking her tender young cunt across a crotch rope, drooling on cock with her new Mistress pushing her little mouth further and further, and lapping at both Veruca and Ramon´s balls as they enjoy an anal afternoon fuck. Electricity, crops, floggers, and rope bondage are all utilized in the ultimate goal of training Anna´s tight virgin ass to be eventually used by her new Master.
Duration: 1:06:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Secretary Anal Trained By Jealous Wife

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chris Castelary Giant Butt 40 min. of face fuck - Bruna , Chris Castelary , Mel North Babylon

Chris Castelary has a perfect giant butt and she loves to use that to fuck their slave's face. Chris will have two slaves today to play, she sits and STIFLE without mercy about the girls, drilling their faces into her buttocks and giving no chance to breathe. Chris is very sweaty, she starts to scrubs the stinky pussy on the 1st girl, fucking very hard her face and after the other girl. Check out this amazing facesitting fuck face.
Duration: 39:51
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4035kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris Castelary Giant Butt 40 min. of face fuck - Bruna , Chris Castelary , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Maid for Punishment Jessica Kay Brooks

Hot little anal punishment glutton, Jessica, is back for day 3 of her Extended Shoot. Because she likes to clean, Dr. Mercies had her clean his closet, but he called her out every several minutes to use her submissive little mouth and asshole. This is no typical porno or factory BDSM movie, folks. This is an honest, spontaneous session that lasted close to two hours.
Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4688kbps
Audio: 117kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Maid for Punishment Jessica Kay

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stefanos' Brunch Roxbury

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Beretta James
Genres: brunch ,BDSM ,master ,natural boobs ,bottom ,mixed ,fake boobs ,Cage ,slim ,Role Play
The House has another Brunch filled with amazing BDSM debauchery. Tramp and pistol are punished in front of the guests by the Steward, and tramp is made an example of. The party moves to the lounge, pistol is put in a cage and the guests are allowed to have their way with her while tramp services another guest.
Duration: 57:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stefanos' Brunch

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Training of Harmony Rose, Day Three Chestnut Ridge

Cast: Harmony ,Steve Holmes ,Casper Coxx
Genres: Oral Sex ,Collar ,Slave ,the pit ,big dick ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Leather ,Female Slave ,Brutal Punishment
Enforce our control over our trainee’s hunger for humiliation and filthy sex by handing her over to a building janitor for a quickie while on he way to the set. Right in that filthy bathroom, order her to drop to her knees and suck him off like he was a leather Master, and thank him for the chance to take his come down her slut throat.
When she thinks the worst is over, detour again into the Pit Room where she is to punished for staying out past curfew, fucking in the park and acting like a drunken teenager.
Make her plead to be punished before stuffing her head into the locking underground pit to face her nightmares of claustrophobia while her ass is stripped by the cane in a brutal punishment scene. When she comes up she knows what is it like to be absolved through fear and pain.
Order her cleaned up, collared and dressed for her presentation to Mr. Holmes. Put her on best behavior and turn her over for BDSM use, hard ass, pussy and mouth fucking followed by some corner time to meditate on her slutty behavior.
Drag her to quarter and confront her with the shortcomings of her performance that day, and beat her ass while she recites each of them. Accept her thanks for the punishments, corrections and use, then assign her homewrok and send her away to prepare for her final day of training.
Duration: 1:00:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Harmony Rose, Day Three

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Newbie Katrina Jade Elk Horn

In keep thing with our tradition of combining both experienced sexual superstars and completely new talent, today we introduce a brand-new face to Sexuallybroken. Katrina Jade is freshly in the industry, and she brings her all natural triple D breasts and classic beauty to her first bondage shoot. How will this newbie handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Can she keep pace with the sexual athletes that we have grace our stage?
Bound out and crucified against a metal frame, Katrina is at the perfect height for facefucking. Rope keeps her arms out and neck immobilized. When they can not move their head to shift away from the dick and must simply endure the drilling down for as long as we wish to give it, we call it throatboarding. Katrina is about to get throatboarded until she can not get her eyes uncrossed.
We start off with cutting away her dress to expose those perfect natural breasts. After some quick thrusts down the back of her tender throat with a massive BBC to establish her place, we unbind and splay out her legs. Tying her legs open wide, we add in a vibrator and screw it in place. Now we get to assess her multi-tasking skills. Can she handle being throatboarded by cock while cumming her brains out?
We wear her down and it is a beautiful sight to see. This newbie gets to see what it takes to hang out here at Sexuallybroken. The relentless cock has reshaped her throatmeat. She has cum over and over. Drool dangles off her chin. Her eyes are misted over and gazing in a far off space. When we have had our fill of her facepussy, we walk off, leaving her bound and still cumming. Katrina will not be forgetting today anytime soon...
Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Katrina Jade

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carol's Ass worship and Spit Demean - Bruna , Carol Castro Lattimer Mines

Carol is very excited today, searching for pleasurable moments, she decided to put Bruna to worship her asshole, surprising us today mixing some spit DEMEAN into this ass worship session. Stuffed with ass smelling, breasts worship, pussy worship, ass licking and spit Demean, all with a soft domination style... exciting and hot, you will love this movie!
Duration: 38:03
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4038kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carol's Ass worship and Spit Demean - Bruna , Carol Castro

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fresh Meat: Madi Collins Turmantas

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Madi Collins, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Beard, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Crotch Rope, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, Foot Torment, Handler, Humiliation, Leather
Madi Collins is as cute as a button. Don’t be fooled by her innocent appearance, she is a dirty little slut. The Pope will do his best to expose her for the slut she is. She begins standing against a wooden column with her wrists shackled and her ankles held in place with steel traps. Her holes are explored, her flesh is beaten with harsh leather floggers, and then she is blindfolded to heighten her sensitivity. Clothes pins are added, then flogged off before she is allowed to cum. The final touch is added in the form of a crotch-rope with a 12 pound ball hanging off of it. The next scene has Madi in a back-bend, sprawled out in a spread-eagle type position. The Pope goes through several implements of punishment to get Madi as close to the edge as possible. He eventually allows her to cum a few more times. The final scene opens with Madi on her back and her feet in a very vulnerable position. She is subjected to a brutal display of foot torment; Rubber bands, a cane, the crop, and of course the dreaded knitting-needle. Madi feels used up, but The Pope wants more orgasms from this slut, and orgasms he will get.
Duration: 51:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Madi Collins

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bath of tongue - Aline Rios , Juliana , Mel Mulhouse

Bath of tonguePretty, sexy and very naughty.... For today, one slave is not able to extinguish her fire, she puts two girls to worship her sexy body. Mel and Ju will have the pleasure of serve this hot girl in a fantastic ass worship, stuffed of pussy and chest licking. A perfect combination of two tongues fucking the pussy and the ass make this movie very hot, you will go crazy with this goddess from Rio de Janeiro, enjoy
Duration: 29:50

File size: 924.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bath of tongue - Aline Rios , Juliana , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nicky loses control of her breathing Pontpierre

Nicky is back! This super gorgeous girl wanted to have another go at making some cash. She can’t take very high level shocks, because she runs out of breath from shocks at level 20-25. We don’t want her to faint!
Duration: 5:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13318kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicky loses control of her breathing

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carolyne's Bad Day - Carolyne , Erika Nitta Yuma

Carolyne is not to talk today, she is angry and just one thing can be her day happy again, Demean her slave. Carolyne puts Erika on the bed and sits on her face, keeping the girl without breathe for long minutes. Erika stay on the bed without get out, she can't! Carolyne is holding her head with full weight, pullling the hair without mercy wishing that Erika D... under her pussy. The slave is in panic, all that Carolyne wants is see that eyes crying, just this can be her day happy again.
Duration: 29:36
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4041kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carolyne's Bad Day - Carolyne , Erika

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cruel futile-struggles part 1 Twain

There are usually no element of “damsels” in the videos, no fantasy theater, even when they begin with a set up at the beginning, as when he pretends to be a security guard. The set-ups don’t contribute or detract from the videos.

Total size: 45.4 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel futile-struggles part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Ass Monkey Osterville

Felicity gets strung up in a tree and assfucked some more--the rough and painful way.
Duration: 37:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8396kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Ass Monkey

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2 Oshima

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chris Castelary Perfect FaceFuck- Chris Castelary , Mel Edgard

Check out in this amazing movie, The giant goddess Chris Castelary punishes her little slave with a delicious facesitting fuck face. In a perfect mix of hard facesitting domination and sensual riding to fuck face, Chris is completely full of pleasure, fucking Mel's face and cumming on her face.
Duration: 30:54

File size: 958.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris Castelary Perfect FaceFuck- Chris Castelary , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ropexpert Xxx video Goddard

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to taunt me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ropexpert Xxx video

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Under the black dress - Mel , Monaliza Storlien

Dont miss in this new hot movie, Monaliza more sensual than never using her favorite slave for a super ass worship. Wearing a little black skirt, Monaliza is very sensual.
Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4020kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under the black dress - Mel , Monaliza

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nipple clamps Sonoma

No increases today for Cindy Dollar. Starting her shocks at level 20 right away and nipple clamping her sensitive nipples is really harsh, but Cindy is so experienced, she needs a bigger challenge every time! Not easy, but she made it!
Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps

File size: 678.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nipple clamps

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cruel futile-struggles part 2 Senecaville

They are very straightforward and filmed as if they were a documentary. The key to the videos is realism.

Total size: 33.8 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel futile-struggles part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

First Perfect Chimeny Ass Worship - Chimeny , Mel Arvin

Chimeny can resume the brazilian girl, brunette and with a big and rounded butt. Today she will have for her first time a submissive slave, ready for to do what she deserves. The brunette heard rumours about Mel and what her tongue is able to do. The goddess decided to experiment, she calls to Mel for her first ass worship. She is wearing a little skirt and Mel starts just smelling her ass by the clothes, MAKING the nose between Chimeny's buttocks to feel her ass smell. The goddess orders to Mel up the skirt and lick her tight pantie before to start the ass licking. Mel is doing her work very well as ever and we can see Chimeny's pussy very wet. The goddess keeps dominating Mel, putting the slave to suck her tits and pussy, licking inside her asshole very deep. To the end, Chimeny sits on Mel's tongue and shake the butt for a delicious orgasm.
Duration: 32:38
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4022kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Perfect Chimeny Ass Worship - Chimeny , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD