BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Syren de Mer Submits Every Hole to Helena Locke West Blocton

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Helena Locke, Syren de Mer
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Boot, Brunette, Caning, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation, Leather, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Pain
Video language: English
Helena Locke has high expectations of her subs, especially Syren de Mer, who comes to her ready to submit. The chemistry between them is dripping hot as Helena uses Syren in every way, punishing her when she disobeys, and rewarding her for a job well done. Syren’s put in multiple positions, including an inverted full suspension, and on her back in chains, as she’s subjected to anal strap-on fucking, flogging, caning and spanking. Syren arrives at Helena’s dungeon to find a letter, telling her how to present herself. Helena arrives and immediately corrects Syren for her backtalk and sloppy presentation. She puts her on her knees and flogs her ripe ass, the leather swatting her hungry pussy with each strike. Helena then pulls Syren down on her boot and makes her slide her dripping cunt all over it before licking it clean. Syren is then put in an inverted suspension so Helena can have unrestricted access to her creamy pussy. She flogs Syren and eats her pussy, giving her a little pain and a little pleasure at the same time. She then canes her, swatting her legs and her cunt and her ass, before fucking her with a dick-on-a-stick. Syren can’t keep herself from cumming, even as she’s made to beg for permission. Finally Syren is chained by the ankles and wrists as Helena fucks her tight ass with a strap-on. She torments her at the same time with a vibrator, and Syren can barely take it. She struggles to ask permission to cum while at the same time trying not to. When Helena finally allows it, Syren cums hard, repeatedly. But she’s not done yet…Syren still has to give her domme an orgasm, so Helena sits on her face and rides her tongue until she cums. She leaves Syren a used, abused, fucked mess on her floor, and Syren loves every bit of it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren de Mer Submits Every Hole to Helena Locke

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I'd Rather Die part 1 South Orange

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
London River is no newbie to the RealTimeBondage scene. She's asked to be in predicaments all day. She wants to be made to choose between two awful options. Suffer or suffer!
Duration: 1:03:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'd Rather Die part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lucy Lauren – blackboard South Hadley

This cute girl from the UK told us she was into kinky things. We told her she could make some money by doing the shock challenge. ‘Never heard of that, but I will try it!’, Lucy Lauren said. Well, it was a lot harder than she thought, she already felt a big sting at level one, enough to make her jump and giggle at the same time. When she was told to write ‘I love shock collars’ on the blackboard, her back was turned to us, but she was so afraid for that next shock… we made her jump quite a lot, it was so hard for her to finish her task! Then we took it up to level 17, at which point Lucy Lauren finally stopped giggling. She was close to tears, but she made it!
Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 875.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Lauren – blackboard

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Bella Rossi Bella's Birthday Keensburg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It's Bella Rossi's birthday and we are having a little party to celebrate. We were bad, though, we forgot to get her a present. That's why we have sent Matt Williams in to gift wrap the girl, tie her up in a neat little bow.
Duration: 49:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Bella Rossi Bella's Birthday

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Specializes in tight tape part 6 South Boston

Release Year: 2017
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties
This is an amazing accomplishment given that since the ties are fully recorded he must be on the screen a great deal. It is a stark contrast to other producers who really don’t need to be on screen at all and yet keep bring their fat

Total size: 17.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Specializes in tight tape part 6

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Good Slut: Maddy May 1080p Edgeworthstown

Cast: Maddy May
Genres: BDSM, Torture
A blindfolded Maddy Mae stands, waiting anxiously in the middle of a dungeon with her wrists bound in rope and tied to the ceiling, giving Tommy Pistol and Codey Steele full access to her wonderful body. The guys take turns spanking her juicy ass. Tommy tugs on her bush and then fucks her pussy fast and deep. Codey helps lower Maddy to her knees and she blindly services their hard cocks while Tommy whips her supple ass with a leather flogger. Soon, both hard cocks are fighting for Maddy’s mouth. They leave her drooling and gasping for air. Next Maddy gets suspended with rope and the guys waste no time spanking and tenderizing her flesh, taking turns fingering her pussy and throat. The guys spit-roast Maddy, vibing her clit with the Hitachi while they fuck her hard until she squirts. Finally Maddy has her hands bound to her thighs, bent over a wooden box. Tommy slides his cock inside her asshole while Codey fucks her throat. Tommy breaks out the flogger and alternates between whipping and fucking Maddy’s ass until the guys switch. As Maddy’s reward for being such a good fuck-toy, her pussy gets mounted on top of Codey’s cock and Tommy fucks her ass and the guys proceed to double-stuff Maddy’s slutty holes.
Duration: 54:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9728kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Good Slut: Maddy May 1080p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Anal Fuck Toy Potosi

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Alexis Tae, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Collar, Deepthroat, dom, Facefucking, Facial, Fisting, foreskin, Handler, Latinx, natural boobs, PIV
Alexis has an insatiable appetite for bondage sex, so we paired her up with one of the sickest fucks we know, Tommy Pistol. She begins locked into a thick steel collar, that is secured to a steel pole that is drilled into the ground. Tommy begins to assess the situation and see exactly what Alexis is willing to do to get the almighty cock that she so desperately craves. Next, Alexis is tied in a standing doggy position with her neck tied to her ankles to prevent her from standing upright. He goes to work fucking her mouth and pussy before removing the butt plug and fucking her tight ass too. He pound her little ass deep and and hard, makes her clean his cock, and fucks her until she erupts with orgasms. Next, Alexis is in a full rope suspension and Tommy maneuvers under her to fuck her ass even more. We get the best view as Alexis’ ass is filled with cock until she explodes with non stop orgasms. in the final scene, Alexis is on her back with one leg pulled up and out of the way so tommy can continue to fuck her tight ass, pussy and mouth. He attempts to fist her pussy, and Alexis continues to cum uncontrollably until tommy dumps his load in her slutty mouth.
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Anal Fuck Toy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brutal Anal: Lydia Black and Codey Steele Lockney

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lydia Black, Codey Steele
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, black hair, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Caning, Choking, Circumcised, Facefucking, Fingering, Flogging, natural boobs, Oral Sex, PIV, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex
Lydia is known for her anal capabilities, so this time we have her in tight bondage, dominated by Codey, and ass fucked for your viewing pleasure. Lydia begins in a partial suspension, with one leg pulled up giving Codey full access to all three holes. He takes his time and first dishes out some torment to get the party started. He moves on to using her holes however he wants, and making good use of them all in the first scene. Next Lydia is in a full side-suspension, and again Codey uses her holes to satisfy his own desires. Lydia is just a flesh basket awaiting her time to be used by her captor. After he fucks her ass fast and hard, he gets her ready for one final position. The final scene begins, and Lydia is face down and ass up. Her tight little asshole is primed and ready to be fucked. Before he takes her ass one last time, he uses a cane to administer some bastinado.
Duration: 54:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Anal: Lydia Black and Codey Steele

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bound Bombshell Millheim

Cast: Isis Love ,Aline
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Brunette ,Facesitting ,Lesbian ,shaped ,Curvy ,Sub ,Bondage ,Submission ,Strap On
Busty Blonde Aline takes a good beating in bondage by Isis Love. She experiences many kinds of painful and pleasurable sensations throughout her body. Being very flexable allows Isis to tie her in hard positions like a split and a suspension. Aline’s final act of submission is to take a huge strap-on cock in her ass while bound. Sexy girls and rough BDSM sex, what more can you ask for?
Duration: 1:01:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Bombshell

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lili takes the shock challenge Oneill

Lili is our next contestant. She is a tall lady, always in for a challenge. Lili makes cute noises as she works her way through the levels!
Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14593kbps

File size: 753.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lili takes the shock challenge

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Love Note Part I Minetto

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Note Part I

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hucows - Katarina - Pumping & Playing South Fallsburg

Katarina is as free as a HuCow will be… still chained to the wall by her collar, but otherwise she is free to play with the farm toys. Her large udders have been sensitive her whole life, but now she finally understands she can pump them to get aroused. The HuCow transformation is complete, she is associating pumping with pleasure! Katarina starts with some nipple suckers followed by the electronic breast training machine. She pumps her pussy to triple the original size, and you can actually see her dripping with horniness. She gets her favorite dildo and pleasures herself, easily reaching an orgasm from the combined penetration and nonstop nipple pumping. She is such a good HuCow!!
Duration: 7:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24784kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hucows - Katarina - Pumping & Playing

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maid Surprise Part I White River Junction

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid Surprise Part I

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Delicious Alana Fucking Face - Alana , Mel Tiffin

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Today the sexy Alana returns to newmfx with a big desire to fuck a slave's face. The goddess starts wearing a delicious jeans short, under a little black pantie that she uses to Stifle Mel, crushing her face without mercy. But now naked, the goddess did what she wants, rides on Mel's face with her sweaty and wet pussy, getting a delicous orgasm.
Duration: 34:12
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4042kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delicious Alana Fucking Face - Alana , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Turd Says Part Two Manset

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I'd Rather Die part 2 Davenport Center

Release Year: 2021
For the first predicament she has binder clips attached to her back. The binder clips are tied to a post behind her. She's approached with a zapper. Her choice is being zapped or ripping the binder clips off.
Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'd Rather Die part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Intruder on villa vacation - Mila Amora Panemune

Mila is enjoying her secluded villa vacation but she doesn’t know that she’s being watched! An intruder has his eyes fixed on Mila, sneaking behind the wall he catches glimpses of her stunning body as she applies lotion and tans her gorgeous curves. Seeing his opportunity he sneaks round the back and in through the open door. He heads upstairs to watch her from the balcony before she heads in and upstairs to collect her hat. Mila heads into the bedroom unaware of the intruder lurking until it’s too late! He grabs her tightly as she tries to scream. He muffles them with his hand warning her to comply… mila finds herself bound be her ankles and wrists spread between two pillars next to the pool with a ball gag in her mouth. He caresses her now naked body touching her at will. She moans and drools trying to resist. He has his way with her fucking her from behind as her legs begin to weaken! Her hands and ankles turn blue with the tightness of the ropes. Satisfied he applies a wrap gag and tapes her hands and ankles then carries her to the car. Cruising the streets he finds a place to drop her. Naked and bound he orders her to get out the car. Embarrassed but seeing her chance to escape she begins hopping away desperately looking over her shoulder! Her fears are confirmed as she hops faster and faster she is being followed…
Duration: 26:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25169kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intruder on villa vacation - Mila Amora

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber Rayne's Lesbian Gang Bang Sizerock

Cast: Trinity Post ,Amber Rayne ,Bobbi Starr ,Nicki Hunter
This Kink Classic scene is back from the Archives and remastered. Watch Amber Rayne both behind the camera and in front of it as she directs this nasty, unbridled, girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl orgy. Trinity Post is given the ride of her life when she’s sexually dominated by the filthy-minded trio of Amber, Bobbi Starr, and Nicki Hunter, whose weapons of war include fisting, strap-ons, and other extreme toy-play, such as shoving lollipops into Trinity’s every available hole. Juices flow! Every inch of every girl is licked, sucked, or penetrated. And rocking orgasms are had by all.
Duration: 1:06:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Rayne's Lesbian Gang Bang

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I can't resist of your mouth - Top Girl Caroline Vibe Thailand

Caroline Vibe is a young girl, she has only 18, hot body and a naughty face. She loves sex, make love all day with men, women, she doesn't care, the main thing is have pleasure! We are blessed to have the best ass lickers from Brazil and Carol will see that. Today she'll have Bruna as slave to realize her desires, she starts asking to Bruna lick her pantie that is drilled into the buttocks. Bruna is doing a fantastic work and Caroline decided to remove that, when Bruna puts the wet mouth in Carol's pussy... what she did ??? Look to the camera and ask to cut... yes my friends, ask to cut. The reason ??? she will not resist 1 minute without cum. Was very sexy to see this young girl looking to the camera, asking for help LOL because she is fully of pleasure. what we did ? nothing, just keep to recording. The result was this amazing ass worship movie.
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps

File size: 999.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I can't resist of your mouth - Top Girl Caroline Vibe

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lucy Lauren – huge ring gag and shocks Sandia Park

We managed to fit a 2.75 inch ring gag in Lucy’s mouth! She immediately started drooling a lot. Lucy hates electro play, but she was determined to take this challenge. Lots of shocks and drooling in this video!
Duration: 6:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14716kbps

File size: 735.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Lauren – huge ring gag and shocks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Facesitting Giant Pussy - Erika , Rafa Zaqui Ehrenberg

Rafa Zaqui has not patience to Erika today, she deserves to suffer and she will do that with a hard facesitting. Rafa Zaqui sits with her giant pussy on Erika pretty face, looking at her green eyes while she is suffering without air. Rafa Zaqui is having fun fucking Erika's face very hard, masturbating her wet pussy on the slave's face.
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4023kbps

File size: 939.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facesitting Giant Pussy - Erika , Rafa Zaqui

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liz Rainbow – Orange is the new Shock Schenley

Liz Rainbow is getting locked in her cell, and we start the shocks at level 10 instead of 1! Liz is restrained and shocked very hard, but she still threatens us!!
Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps

File size: 608.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Rainbow – Orange is the new Shock

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liz Rainbow – cuffed and shocked Encino

Liz Rainbow is cuffed to the wall and she will only be released after she completes this shock challenge! We start her off at level 3, and go up to level 12, which is too much for her. But she’s not done! We give her the remote and tell her to shock herself one last time. It is soooo hard to press that button yourself…
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps

File size: 839.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Rainbow – cuffed and shocked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Interactivity - Bruna , Chimeny , Mel Isle Saint George

Chimeny is a very naughty girl, she loves to have sex with her slave, for today she will have two slaves to give her pleasure. Chimeny plays with the two slaves in a perfect combination and variety of positions, putting the slaves to play with her body and with theirselfs. One more hot movie that you can't miss.
Duration: 44:41
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3998kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Interactivity - Bruna , Chimeny , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lost Bet Part I Goree

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost Bet Part I

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Under Ludmila's Perfect Body - Juliana , Mary Luthay Saint Ignace

Watch in this amazing movie the top girl Ludmila doing a fantastic facesitting in her slave. The goddess is owner of a perfect body with a big white bubble butt. Ludmila puts Juliana in panic, her face is drilled into the goddess sweaty pussy giving no space to breathe.
Duration: 34:26
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4041kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Ludmila's Perfect Body - Juliana , Mary Luthay

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

It Part One Union Bridge

Lila Katt gets a good thorough questioning before she's put through her paces. She stands in a very cute dress on set. Her nerves are obvious as the members get to know her better. When the show starts Lila is put into a cage that just fits her body and keeps her legs spread wide. The cage goes up in the air and the questions keep coming. A plug is inserted into Lila's ass. She has to keep it in or get punished. The plug is too small so Lila gets one that's too big it hurts so much. The crew has been suffering some terrible winter weather and now they are going to share it with Lila.
Duration: 57:53
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It Part One

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rebecca Santos and Mary Luthay trying to Stifle Juliana Fort Wellington

In this movie you'll see Rebecca and Mary luthay doing a fantastic facesitting punishment in juliana. The girls are angry and STIFLING Ju without mercy and in a hard way. Juliana desist and ask to stop, we need to stop the movie, we try again and again. Here you'll see a real STIFLE domination with no edition, the 3 times. Juliana in panic imploring for her life! enjoy
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4042kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Santos and Mary Luthay trying to Stifle Juliana

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wax On, Whacks Off - Cali Sweets, Eli Cross Hallwood

Cast: Cali Sweets, Eli Cross
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Hot Wax, Humiliation
Cali Sweets is back on Kink and this time Eli Cross is here to test her pain and pleasure limits. First Cali is bound in a metal stockade making her fantastic ass the perfect target for Eli to spank. It’s not long before Eli moves on to the flogger and the bundle cane. He thoroughly enjoys tenderizing Cali’s flesh. After playing with her tits and pussy, Eli fingers Cali’s soaking wet hole and then makes her cum with the Hitachi. Then, Cali is bound naked and standing so Eli can drip as much wax on her sexy skin as he wants. He starts with her tits and then works his way down. As soon as the hot wax is applied, Eli wants to remove it so he flogs Cali’s tits, and then uses the bundle cane to finish the job. He fingers her pussy and extracts some more orgasms with the Hitachi. Finally Cali is bound on her back to the box, exposing her pussy for Eli’s amusement. He starts by slapping her tits along with her tight stomach. He then breaks out the leather strap and the bundle cane once more to really redden Cali’s skin. After Eli applies some more wax to her tits that he takes it off with the flogger again before giving Cali’s pussy it’s reward by fingering and vibrating her into more orgasms.
Duration: 52:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wax On, Whacks Off - Cali Sweets, Eli Cross

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maya Woulfe: Sneaky Slut Solway

Cast: Maya Woulfe, Eddie Jaye
Genres: big dick, Black, black hair, Clothespins, Discipline, Domination, Facefucking, Kinky, muscular, Pussy Eating, Rough Sex, shaved, Squirting, Sub, Submission, submissive, Tattoo, top, Vaginal Penetration
Maya Woulfe was sneaking around thinking that no one would know, but Eddie Jaye caught her and now it’s time to pay. Maya is strung up, her hands are pulled above her head and Eddie begins to inspect his new toy. Eddie shoves his cock deep inside her wet pussy. Maya gets bent over a wooden box, right at cock level, so Eddie fucks this slut hard and fast. Maya takes it all with a smile and begs for more. Eddie flips her over onto her back for full access to her wet pussy. He continues to lick and fuck her pussy. He adds a vibe, and Maya covers him with her squirting orgasms. He returns the favor and cums all over her.
Duration: 56:44

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya Woulfe: Sneaky Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aline's Returns - Aline Rios , Mel Potsdam

One of the best butt is back. Aline Rios came to newmfx for one more ass licking movie. Today Mel will use her hot tongue to fuck very deep this amazing asshole.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4034kbps

File size: 991.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aline's Returns - Aline Rios , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bird in a Cage Rio de Janeiro

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Role Play ,Redhead ,Bondage ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,mixed ,switch ,Submission ,brunet ,natural boobs
Daisy is pulled from her cage and bound in rope. She is throat fucked, fucked in her hungry pussy, and then gets her ass filled with cock as well.
Duration: 1:01:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bird in a Cage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jade Indica Ahmeek

Cast: Miss Jade Indica
Jade Indica is back. This Italian babe is smoking hot and so beautiful. Her tan, smooth, shaved body begs for abuse.
Legs back, ass up, the perfect fuck me position- Jade is very familiar with this set up. This girl has been fucking for some time, so it’s time we fuck back.
Foot caning and pussy flogging, nipple clamps and mind fucking, these are just a few of the things Jade suffers though. With a perfect ass like that we feel the need to impale it. So we stuff it with a dildo and lock it in place. With the box closed Jade has just been reduced to two holes. That is all she is to us: two holes- two holes we abuse and make cum, over and over.
Duration: 23:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 525.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aline Rios's Perfect Sensual Face Fucking - Aline Rios , Mel Longmont

One more move that you can't miss!!! in this super release, you can watch the top girl Aline Rios very excited, she decided to ride her slave's face in a very sexy way. She Stifles Mel with a facesitting not much aggressive but sensual. The girl of perfect body is scrubbing the wet pussy with Mel's nose drilled into until she have an orgasm.
Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aline Rios's Perfect Sensual Face Fucking - Aline Rios , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Great taste of the Sara's ass - Sara , Bruninha Loco Hills

Sara is one special customer, fan of our movies and came to newmfx to have new sexual experiences, she is very naughty and love girls, mainly when they are submissive and naive. Her favorite fetish, ass licking, she loves to have one girl on knees licking her ass so, we have the chance to Sara participate of our movies putting Bruna to worship her asshole. The result, this amazing movie, Sara is a little shy in front of the cameras but you can't miss this giant and rounded asshole being fucked by Bruna's tongue.
Duration: 45:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4024kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Great taste of the Sara's ass - Sara , Bruninha

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Uncle and Niece Ass Worship - Alana , Mel , Day Angel Newhall

The naughty Alana decided to show the pleasurable world for her Niece Angel. Alana call to the slave Mel to worship their assholes for her first time. Angel never had any interaction with girls, just with boys and her Niece need to help her. Mel lick their pussies and assholes while they are making a delcious lesbian interaction.
Duration: 40:35
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4032kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uncle and Niece Ass Worship - Alana , Mel , Day Angel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lina Roselina – Lol gag shocks Gunzenhausen

Her gag says lol but her face says ouch . Lina Roselina takes another shock collar challenge!
Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15756kbps

File size: 883.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Roselina – Lol gag shocks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gizelle Blanco Tormented and Machine Fucked Moroni

Cast: Gizelle Blanco, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Beard, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging, gloves, Handler, Humiliation, Machine Dildo, Metal Bondage, multiple orgasms, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps
Gizelle showed up on the pages of Kink recently, and has proven that she is here for all of the bondage, punishment, and the orgasms! She craves the pain, and giving up total control to someone she trusts. The Pope guides her through the next steps of her BDSM journey by locking her in strict restraints, and pushing her as far as she is willing to go. The first position has Gizelle locked into a scavenger’s daughter. The point of this device is to slowly torment it’s victim with slow and agonizing restraint. The body slowly begins to betray you, and fights to escape if left in this device for too long. After some nipple clamps and torment, Gizelle is given her first of many orgasms at the hands of her captor. Next, Gizelle is held in place with steel shackles that hold her in a doggy position with her hands between her legs and her face against the table. Multiple floggers are used to turn her flesh bright red from all of the impact. Then The Pope uses his metal claws to overload Gizelle with deep sensation stimulation. Now that she is at a very heightened level, he administers multiple orgasms that push our little Gizelle right over the edge. Gizelle is bound in a very open, and vulnerable position that makes all of her flesh and holes readily available. The Pope enters and goes straight to work finishing what he started by pushing her even further still. The orgasms become so overpowering that she doesn’t know what to do wither herself, so The Pope grabs a hand held fucking machine and goes to work fucking her into oblivion. What’s left, is a puddle of a sweat and cum-drunk slut atop the table to recover from her journey.
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gizelle Blanco Tormented and Machine Fucked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Turd Says Part Three Maracaibo

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Tia has been through so much already you can see on her face that she's exhausted, but that's when the real fun begins for her and for us. She's crunched up and she's got a plug in her ass. She's perfectly displayed for a foot and ass caning. The RealTimeBondage members and crew love to play games. Tia is nowhere near prepared, but that's no matter. She suffers through just like she always does. After she's hosed off from the game the crew pours wax all over her body. The little red splatters of wax all over her body look great and they sting so beautifully.
Duration: 56:52
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Three

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sasha Monet and Chanta-Rose Kirkwall

Cast: Sasha Monet ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: Facesitting ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,Sub ,BDSM ,Dominatrix ,Strap On ,natural boobs ,Redhead ,Femdom
Sasha Monet is in trouble for being late to class. She is subjected to Chanta’s humiliating and pain stricken discipline designed for the dirtiest sluts.
Duration: 30:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 355.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Monet and Chanta-Rose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

GAME OVER: Horny Wife Seduces husbands' friends!! Torreon

Cast: Tori Avano ,John Strong ,Owen Gray ,Tommy Pistol ,Mr. Pete ,Karlo Karrera
Genres: Blowbang ,Latinx ,foreskin ,black hair ,big dick ,Blowjob ,unshaved ,Tattoo ,Gangbang ,bottom
After a long day at work, Tori comes home horny and to a husband too occupied with coordinating game night to give her the fuck she wants. But after his friends arrive, she’s determined to seduce them and have their cocks stuff her air-tight! Even though his team is loosing, and Tori is clearly winning - hubby Tommy Pistol joins in and gives her the 5 cocks she deserves. Together him and his friends ride a train on Tori’s ass and pussy, face-fuck her, DP, and leave her covered in cum bukkake style!
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GAME OVER: Horny Wife Seduces husbands' friends!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Licking young Barbara Costa ass - Barbara Costa , Bruninha Point of Rocks

She is young, pretty and very dirty. Barbara Costa really loves to have another girl to serve her desires. Today, she HAS PLEASURE of Bruna's services putting the slave to suck all parts of her delicious body. Much pussy and tits worship but what she really turn on is the ass licking. Barbara uses a dildo to obtain the perfect orgasm while Bruna lick her pinkish ass.
Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4039kbps

File size: 925.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Licking young Barbara Costa ass - Barbara Costa , Bruninha

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bestie Butt-Stuffing Tivoli

Cast: Coco Lovelock ,Haley Spades
Genres: Small Tits ,Ass To Mouth ,Anal Stretching ,shaped ,Big Toy ,natural boobs ,masturbation ,Dominatrix ,Anal Fingering ,Anal Fisting
Coco Lovelock debuts on Kink with Haley Spades and they’re here for some outdoor anal pleasure. The camera is barely rolling and these two best friends are all over each other. Haley strips down, sticks her ass in the air, and Coco licks her inviting asshole. Coco grabs a glass dildo and pops it in and out of Haley’s ass and then switches to the popsicle shaped dildo. Haley takes the big anal toys and begs for more but Coco wants her asshole stuffed too and its her turn and so they trade places and it’s not long before the newcomer starts cumming and squirts a fountain over both of them. Next up, these two horny friends use the Slink on each other. They take turns first with a regular Slink, and then a really long one and both discover how much of it they can cram in their assholes. Next Coco slides her whole fist inside Haley’s tight butthole to both of their excitement. After that, Haley takes a huge unicorn horn shaped dildo in her ass. After the two of them lick the taste of Haley’s ass off of the toy, it’s Coco’s turn and it’s not long before she’s squirting again with her asshole completely stretched.
Duration: 56:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bestie Butt-Stuffing

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Roommate's Revenge: Kira Noir and Lilith Luxe Lesbian Switching Villa Rica

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kira Noir, Lilith Luxe
Genres: BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Gaping, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom
Kira Noir is studying hard for an upcoming university exam, while her roommate and popular cam-girl Lilith Luxe is having a loud fuck-fest downstairs with her favorite clients. Kira can’t get anything done with all the noise, so when Lilith comes into the living room to live-stream a sexy strap-on show, Kira confronts her. The lithe and oversexed Lilith doesn’t like seeing her friend so stressed, so she offers to help her. Kira is studying the impact of “negative stimuli” on the brain, so Lilith offers some real-world experience. She grabs Kira by the hair and bends her over her knee, spanking Kira’s tight, juicy ass until it turns a delicious, rosy pink. Kira is shocked, but she ultimately admits that her interest in the topic might be more than academic. She orgasms hard and begs for more as Lilith crops her thighs and fingers her sweet wet cunt. She uses a zapper on her to give Kira a lesson in the balance of pleasure and pain, then she fucks Kira deep in the ass in reverse cowgirl and missionary. Lilith licks up her sweet ass juices after shoving her entire fist into Kira’s beautiful gaping hole. Several days later, Kira decides to turn the tables on her roomie. She interrupts one of Lilith’s cam shows, handcuffs her and takes advantage of her. Lilith protests as Kira spanks her round, inviting ass, turning Lilith’s cheeks a bright pink before cropping her clit. Lilith may be surprised, but she loves it all and she screams for more! Placing a zipper up the length of Lilith’s long, enveloping thighs, Kira makes Lilith orgasm over and over before flipping her into doggy and fucking her deep in the ass. Kira thrusts her own fist into Lilith’s throbbing pink cunt, sending shocks of pleasure throughout her body. The intensity of the fist fuck causes Lilith to orgasm multiple times, as she squirts her sweet cunt juices high into the air.
Duration: 1:23:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roommate's Revenge: Kira Noir and Lilith Luxe Lesbian Switching

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nasty Fucking Bitch: Vanessa Vega Amanda Park

Cast: Vanessa Vega, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, Nipple Torment, Pain, shaved, slim, Small Tits, Squirting
Vanessa Vega likes to play both sides of the coin. This time she chooses to be the submissive, and The Pope is her choice for with whom to submit to. Today begins with Vanessa in full splits, her spread legs locked into steel traps. Her body is restrained with leather belts tightly strapped around her body. A bright red gag muffles her whimpering as the torment begins. Vanessa mentioned extreme nipple torment, so The Pope uses suction to assist in executing this request. Inside of the suction tubes are sharpened wooden spikes, and Vanessa quickly realizes her error in asking for such a thing. The next scene has Vanessa leaning back with her legs spread by traps. Her wrists and head are locked into a wooden stock. This time, The Pope uses clothes-pins to inflict the torment and Vanessa squirms as they’re applied to all of her sensitive places. Vanessa gets pushed to the very edge every single moment, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. The final scene has Vanessa locked into a pile-driver with her pussy fully exposed and vulnerable. Her bare feet beg for some bastinado, and so The Pope gets to work. The pain becomes more than she can handle. He moves to different areas of her body and then gives her the squirting orgasms she has begged for, almost water boarding herself with her own squirt.
Duration: 54:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Fucking Bitch: Vanessa Vega

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Real Anal Orgams - Beatriz Gotti , Mel Winterswijk

This girl is so hot and sexy, she really loves to give the asshole for her slave worship. Beatriz Gotti made many hot ass licking movies and this one is not different, she is excited about Mel, she loves Mel's works and decided to play with her tongue. First Beatriz rubs the finger in pussy to show Mel that is wet, Mel sucks Beatriz's pussy juice that is delicious. Now Beatriz puts the pull the pantie out showing her delicious pussy and Mel start to lick it. The goddess is more and more excited, now her ass is ready for recived Mel's tongue. Mel starts just smelling, feeling the sweety ass smelling of Beatriz. Mel start to fuck deeply Beatriz's asshole, the goddess is groaming of pleasure, Mel can more and more deep in the asshole the is very open, until Beatriz real cum in Mel's tongue.
Duration: 36:25
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4011kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real Anal Orgams - Beatriz Gotti , Mel

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nicole Aria: Bound Butt Slut Lerwick

Cast: Nicole Aria, Eli Cross
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, brunet, Caning, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Fingering, Fisting, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Older/Younger, other hair color, Paddle, Pain, Rope Bondage, shaped
Nicole Aria is becoming a Kink veteran, and today she takes it up another notch with Eli Cross at the helm. Nicole is put in a doggy type position with her ass in the air on display for Eli to do as he pleases with her accommodating ass. He goes to work filling her mouth and ass with everything he can find. The starting point is higher than the usual, and Nicole takes it like a champ. There’s also a big dose of corporal to go along with big toys he shoves in her ass. The second scene is a side suspension with Eli working Nicole over with more punishment before putting even bigger things in her ass. Nicole is getting verwhelmed with all of the torment and ass fucking, but she can take it. In the final scene, Nicole is on her back with her legs pulled into the air and spread nice and wide. Eli at this point is primarily focused on seeing how much he can fit inside of her ass. Some clothespins are added to her cunt to keep it closed nice and tight, and out of the way. Her pussy is useless to him, and all he focuses on is her ass to ensure she is full and at the same time.
Duration: 50:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9705kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Aria: Bound Butt Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gravity Moriah Center

Hung up such as Christ on the cross, Nikki includes a little time to consider the things she said during our question and answer period. She has to wonder if telling our team she was afraid of Elise and Jack is going to return to her. They're clearly both moving at her entire body with whips, but also the second they step from how Matt comes in and begins to work with her pussy and tits having a flogger.That is if she begins screaming so loudly she wants to be gagged. Her makeup is running her face down in streaks, carried by her tears of annoyance. Maybe, she thinksshe shouldna battle of that kind has leveled to the remainder of the crew. If they come around to attach the nipple clamps it turns into a bit more apparent. All doubt is removed, as the weights are attached by them into them. This has turned into a game of “who is the better sadist? ”
Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gravity

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy Swedesboro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
The way she handles Mercy West, you'd think that she knows her, too. Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maddy May - A Good Slut (2024) Westview

Cast: Maddy May
Genres: BDSM, Threesome
A blindfolded Maddy Mae stands, waiting anxiously in the middle of a dungeon with her wrists bound in rope and tied to the ceiling, giving Tommy Pistol and Codey Steele full access to her wonderful body. The guys take turns spanking her juicy ass. Tommy tugs on her bush and then fucks her pussy fast and deep. Codey helps lower Maddy to her knees and she blindly services their hard cocks while Tommy whips her supple ass with a leather flogger.
Duration: 54:56

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy May - A Good Slut (2024)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD