BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

CABO DAY OF THE part 5 A fantasy. Nago

Cast: Christina Carter ,Dana DeArmond ,Lola ,Dee Williams ,Lew Rubens
Genres: shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,muscular ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,mixed ,Humiliation
Video language: English
The Riggers of the enjoy the sweet, nubile flesh residing in the villa they now haunt. During the girls’ sleep, the ghouls of El Dia De Los Muertos continue into the third night of sexual bondage. Binding and getting orgasm after orgasm out of the helpless girls, tying them in painful double binds, and predicaments.As the morning comes around, the girls realize the nature of their situation. How will they prevent another night of sexual bondage, servitude and helplessness?
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 687.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CABO DAY OF THE part 5 A fantasy.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Eat My Pussy Hogtied Challenge: Margout Darko & Miss Daphne 4K Drumright

Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Mistress Margout Darko has her slave Kinky Ropes tied in shibari bondage hogtie. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. Her task is simple: she’s got 30 minutes to tip over a water bottle at the end of the corridor. On top of that, she’s got a magic wand vibrator tied between her legs making her cum uncontrollably. To make it even better, her Mistress commands her to give her one orgasm eating her pussy for each forced orgasm Kinky gets with the wand. Will the Mistress get satisfied?
Duration: 21:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7691kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eat My Pussy Hogtied Challenge: Margout Darko & Miss Daphne 4K

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Initiation Of The Insatiable Kacie Castle Coalville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Nikki Darling, Kacie Castle, Mickey Mod
Genres: collar, slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Kacie Castle arrives late for her training on The Upper Floor, so Mickey Mod and senior slave Nikki Darling put her through the ringer as punishment. Kacie´s made to recite the rules, all while enduring a huge hard cock pounding her throat, pussy and ass. She suffers one overwhelming orgasm after another, while she´s bound and caned and fucked again and again, begging to fulfill her role and serve the house. In the end she finally learns the rules, but is she ready for her collar? ...or does she still require more training?
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Initiation Of The Insatiable Kacie Castle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1 Fort Apache

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has to much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip. Great expressions throughout the clip. That changes a little bit in Part 2.
Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lew Rubens - Drea Fetish Spread Eagle Part2 Tahoma

Part 2 of this clip starts where part 1 left off...no breaks except the position switch and later a gag break. Ask anyone who knows from experience and they will tell you that after a while a ballgag hurts...a Lot! The mouth isn't used to be open for long periods. The pain overwhelms anything else you are going through. So yeah...I gave her a break. Then gagged her again. But lets talk about the position change. I slack all four of the ratchets that hold her spread eagle, then add a waist rope, then scoot her body towards the end of the bed so two thirds of her body hang down. over the edge. I tighten the wrist ratchets just a bit. Then tie that waist rope to the bottom of the bed so she can't quite scoot up high enough to get her body comfortably on the bed. As her thighs burn, she slides down putting all the weight on her wrists. At first I leave her some up, down movement. Predicament bondage: Between a rock and a hard place. Mean Predicament bondage: you take away more of the between part. After a while I tighten the waist rope, pulling her farther down off the bed. Now she gets very little relief on her wrists when she pushes up with her ballet booted legs. Her legs tire more quickly. The wrists and arms hurt more. So I tighten the waist rope again. In between all that...sure she gets a ballgag break....then a new gag goes in. Everything hurts now. Just the way I like it.
Duration: 13:35
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5831kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lew Rubens - Drea Fetish Spread Eagle Part2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lew Rubens - Emi The Weightlifting Game Burrton

Naughty Emi returns in this unusual and interesting clip I created for a custom guy that likes neckrope predicaments. Emi wakes up blindfolded, bound and ballgagged but she still has some movement. But that movement works against her. Every time she moves too much, she knocks another weight off the table she is tied to. Each weight has a rope that runs through a pulley overhead, down to another pulley and then to her neck rope. Each weight that falls puts more pull on her neck. And there is A lot of weights on that table. Watch as her predicament slowly grows more and more dangerous...
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6185kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 387.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lew Rubens - Emi The Weightlifting Game

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Knock Around - Holly Heart Topawa

PD sets her up and Elise Graves knocks her around. That is the forecast for Holly Heart today. I enjoy the look of determination she wears throughout the entire experience, like she has resolved to not cry through the worst of it. It does not matter if she lets any tears through or not, though. Some days PD and Elise are looking for a good bit of blubbering but others they are just looking for someone to torment, whether she screams, cries or just bears in it in silence. Unfortunately for Holly today is the latter. She may as well let it all out, because to them it hardly matters anyway.
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 632.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Knock Around - Holly Heart

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nikki Bell Casa Grande

Nikki Bell, one of our favorite sex slaves, has returned by request from her BDSM Master. She needs more slut training. Were sure everyone agrees. So Nikki Bell is started on the sybian fucking machine, tied down with tight rope. Nikki Bell thought simple chains and cuffs were difficult. Rope bondage definitely kicks things up. She struggles and tries to get off the vibration chair but she isnt going anywhere. The two clothespins on her nipples has her screaming already. She has no choice but to sit and endure whats coming her way. The vibration begins and her Masters dick slides deep down her throat. Thats how he likes his blowjobs. He loves fucking a slaves skull in. The vibration and speed is turned up and down, tormenting Nikkis clit. She is slapped on her face and tits and her Masters wants to hear her say what a slut she is and to beg for his hung meat. It takes a few slaps and more throat pounding to get it out of her. He decides to elevate this bondage scene with the fucking machine. But he wants full access to her tight pink pussy. So he placed the fucking machine on the wall, the rubber dick in and out of Nikkis mouth as he fucks her pussy rough and hard. Nikki cant focus on either dick plunging into her. Technically this scene does contain double penetration. Her Master gets jealous and wants his dick sucked more. He pulls her head away from the machine and makes her gag on his cock. He finishes the scene with more clothespins, letting the machine have fun with her mouth some more.
Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Bell

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3 Isleta

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel whimpers and sobs as snot and drool run down her face and chin, and onto her tits and pussy. Her Captor soon clamps her septum and then her tongue. The clamp painfully pulls on her tongue as her head is pulled back and tied by her hair. He pulls the tongue clamp straight up. He enjoys watching poor Rachel gag and gargle on her own drool for a bit before he removes the clamp. Her nose clamp, however, is pulled tight and tied overhead. Rachel really has to focus to be able to breathe in this position and even the slightest movement causes a pull on her nipple clamps and the septum clamp. For the remainder of the clip, Rachel is left to endure her bondage and cruel predicament.
Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 392.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Charlotte Sartre - Kink - Brutalsessions - Quid Pro Quo Charlotte Sartre Az Zarqa

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 55:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11918kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre - Kink - Brutalsessions - Quid Pro Quo Charlotte Sartre

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Horny lil' sex slave miranda miller gets fucked by five Red Level

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Miranda Miller, Dillon Cox, Sam Shock, Juan Lucho, Zach Wild, Donny Sins
Miranda Miller stands completely naked in the middle of a well lit dilapidated warehouse. Her wrists are shackled together and her head is stuck in a suspended metal cage. Her Master enters the room with four of his friends. He tells her to let them do as they please and she replies with, "Yes Master". They surround her slowly like predators circling their prey, groping and grabbing at her naked body. She jerks their cocks with her shackled hands as they spit in her face and smash a vibrator against her pussy until she cums hard. The guys release her head from the metal cage and Miranda gets on her knees to suck all of their cocks. Miranda does her best to please all of their big hard cocks. She shoves them down her throat and gets covered in her own spit. Next, they place her on a padded table on her back with her ankles and wrists both trapped in a metal spreader bar. One by one they take turns fucking her pussy and then her ass back and forth. They stretch out both of her holes, pounding her deep and hard until she cums multiple times on their cocks. After that, they place Miranda in a leather straightjacket and turn her over face down with her ass stuck in the air. They once again take turns fucking her hard, jackhammering her tight pussy, doggie style with her face pressed against the leather. In the final scene, Miranda gets double-stuffed by all of their huge cocks multiple ways. They fuck her pussy and ass at the same time while she sucks cock and Miranda screams in pleasure as she cums over and over. Miranda ultimately gets her holes stretched and ruined and gets a smiling face full of cum.
Duration: 1:11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny lil' sex slave miranda miller gets fucked by five

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sloppy Ass To Mouth Anal Sluts Villa Riva

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Courtney Taylor ,Dee Williams
Genres: Ass To Mouth ,fake boobs ,blond ,foreskin ,Rough Sex ,Discipline ,shaved ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Female Slave
We must be doing something right on The Upper Floor, because it was raining slutty blonds with big boobs! And they came to us horny and ready to entertain our guests with a wild display of sexual prowess. Our male guest of honor, Mr Pete, knew exactly what to do with these two, and managed to get the tops off a few other women in the crowd as well. Newbie Courtney soaks the furniture with her ejaculate and begs Mr. Pete to put his filthy dick in her mouth straight from Darlings round ass. What a night!
Duration: 48:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4748kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sloppy Ass To Mouth Anal Sluts

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Woman Handled Sluts Onslow

Cast: Mz Berlin ,Alice Frost ,Lylith Lavey
Genres: Bondage ,shaved ,Sub ,Anal ,Strap On ,Humiliation ,fake boobs ,LezDom ,Slave ,BDSM
Mz Berlin dominates two large breasted submissives. Lylith Lavey is new to BDSM and looking to push her limits while Alice Frost is a seasoned slave girl who loves to take hard lesbian punishment. Mz Berlin works her magic on both the girls until they give up all their control. Foot worship, ass worship, flogging, spanking, zipper, strap-on anal and humiliation are all included.
Duration: 1:02:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Woman Handled Sluts

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fresh Meat Monday: Gia DiMarco Napier

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: fake boobs ,master ,slim ,Humiliation ,Anal ,Threesome ,Rope Bondage ,Discipline ,Bondage ,bottom
In response to Acworth’s demands for fresh slaves, DiMarco is taken in and tested on her pussy eating and cock sucking skills.
Duration: 42:28

File size: 950.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat Monday: Gia DiMarco

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Heaven Lee and Chanta-Rose Montmorenci

Cast: Heaven Lee ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: fake boobs ,Lesbian ,Rimming ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix
Heaven Lee returns with more bondage and discipline by Chanta. She is made to lick ass for the first time. A true slave will do anything she is told to do.
Duration: 22:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 262.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heaven Lee and Chanta-Rose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Wenona and Darling Herne

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Wenona and Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Pissing, Humilation, Wax, Toys, Big Tits
It takes hot wax, an intense f"cking machine, a brutal caning and some good vibrations. And it takes the suggestions of our members, carried out by our sick and twisted crew.
Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Wenona and Darling

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fresh & Useless: New Girls Sexually Used Garnerville

Cast: Karmen Karma ,Bill Bailey ,Melissa May
Genres: Oral Sex ,Nipple Clamps ,Rough Sex ,Hitachi ,toned ,Threesome ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Female Slave
Butler Bill Bailey steps into the Master bedroom to enjoy a drink and finds a pair of hapless slaves locked in punishment bondage. These brand new girls managed to anger Governess Aiden Starr and have been stripped of their uniforms and left naked with a note requesting Bill make them earn their clothes back. Bill is not the sort of man to turn down a good time and makes good use of 19 year old Melissa and slutty cock sucker Karmen. Both girls drool and beg as he runs his gloved hands over their vulnerable flesh and shoves his cock deep in their gagged mouths. Karmen screams as bill violently fucks her in the body stocks and whips her tight body with a flogger.
Karmen is set in a predicament, holding both girls uniforms on silver trays that she must keep balanced in the air. If she drops them, innocent little Melissa will be zapped mercilessly while fucking hard dick. It’s an impossible challenge, even for a well toned slave. Karmen has tight nipple clamps and a hitachi tied tightly to her pussy creating helpless orgasms in waves. Melissa begs her to keep her arms up as she exhausts herself bouncing on Bill’s dick, but eventually gravity wins and Karmen is apologizing to Melissa’s pussy with her tongue as both slaves are zapped repeatedly.
Bill has been thoroughly amused with the whole affair, and gives the slaves back their newbie uniforms. Then he ties them both on a table with their sweet asses in the air for a proper reaming. These newbies learn how to properly serve the House with many orgasms and faces covered in cum.
Duration: 48:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh & Useless: New Girls Sexually Used

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kali Kane Doncaster

PD brings Kali to the floor and locks her into a pair of cuffs, a rope tight around her throat. Dragging her to a post, he lashes her ankles over her head then tromps, slaps, and canes her. As PD her with his crotch, Kali bites! So he ties her tighter, giving her a good dose of the cane while Mr. Pogo fucks her. PD bends Kali at the waist, head down and ass sticking out, perfect for a good flogging. All the rough treatment just makes her hotter. When she comes, it's sweet. But PD's still in the mood. He keeps her bound to the post and torments her with an after-sex cigarette.
Format: real
Duration: 30:46
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kali Kane

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zoe Lark Neosho Rapids

Cast: Zoe Lark
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
On a lark Zoe decided to show up at the INSEX studio. Anxious and excited all at the same time. A giant red ball gag, neck rope, and tight crotch rope put her in the right headspace.
An INSEX mask in a suspension makes for a very interesting experience. The feeling of floating without being able to see anything. Zoe spins and swings around the stage.
Not many people can be hung by their hair. Zoe is caught between putting her weight on her knees or on her head. Either way hurts, but when the vibrator and the cane are introduced there’s even more to worry about.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoe Lark

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alexis Tae: Grueling Steel Bondage and Brutal Domination Puente Alto

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alexis Tae, The Pope
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, big dick, Black, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, dungeon, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Metal Bondage
Alexis Tae has been longing for the sadistic touch of The Pope. He places her on her knees with her wrists, neck, and ankles locked into cold steel shackles that are locked to even more steel. Alexis begins to sweat as her body gets worked with a leather crop. Alexis gets to the edge, and so The Pope adds a vibe to sooth her mind, but only for a moment. Nipple clamps are added as another orgasm is ripped form her pussy. Next, Alexis finds herself with her ass in the air. Her arms are pulled into a strappado, smashing her face into the box below her. The Pope goes to work, tenderizing her flesh with his hands and a crop. In the final scene, Alexis is face-up, in a back-bend. Her limbs are pulled in every direction, rendering her completely helpless. Her legs are locked into place with our one-of-a-kind ratchet straps. Her arms are in leather cuffs, locked to a cold steel pipe. Her body is worked over one final time with the flogger. The dungeon echoes her screams as she begs for it to stop, and so he finishes her off with more orgasms.
Duration: 50:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9712kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Tae: Grueling Steel Bondage and Brutal Domination

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Neophyte Howes

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
There's something so sweet about how innocent and pretty Shae Celestine is. She gives the appearance of being in over her head. She's never been bound before. She nervously sits not knowing what to do or what to expect. As she's tied it's evident that she isn't sure what to make of the sensation.
She's got an adorable little body with perky tits that are just the perfect size. What she lacks in experience she makes up for in the "deer in headlights" look. She's going to learn how to be a bondage slut. She's tape gagged with her own panties. The evidence is clear, she's enjoying it.
Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophyte

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Casey calvert lives out her gangbang fantasy Punta Gorda

Studio: kink
Casey Calvert is new to the industry, but she’s obviously had a dirty mind since day one! She emailed me an amazing gangbang fantasy and I had no choice but to help her live it out! This is her first Dp Ever, as well as her first time ever fucking more than one person at a time ever In real life. In this gangbang fantasy she imagines that she has gotten in a fight with her boyfriend. All just a set-up to get her out of the house, grabbed off the street, shoved into the back of a van, hogtied, cattleproded, and trained to be the perfect whore! Lots of verbal humiliation, sex in bondage, and Hardcore gangbang action!
Duration: 1:02:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey calvert lives out her gangbang fantasy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Anal Dunce pt 1 Patient: Amy Faye Bard

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Amy Faye came for treatment a couple months ago but was late and had a filthy ass. So we punished her for her failed session by turning her into a dunce. She gets face fucked, ass fucked, and eats ass in bondage. Orderly Sinn's big cock splits Amy's little holes wide open.
Duration: 43:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Dunce pt 1 Patient: Amy Faye

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gia Derza: Fucking Machines, Torment and Hardcore Anal Hayneville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Gia Derza, The Pope
Genres: Anal, big dick, brunet, Brunette, Choking, Curvy, Dildo, Double Penetration, Flogging, Hitachi, Hot Wax, Leather, multiple orgasms, natural boobs, Suspension, The Pope
Gia Derza is an anal queen so The Pope makes sure to get as much use out of her ass as possible. She begins on her back with legs spread wide open and tied to steel pipes. Right out of the gate The Pope fingers her ass with two, three, four fingers and almost gets his huge fist in her hungry hole. The next step is to see what else he can shove in there so he finds that the head of the Hitachi fits quite nicely. After ripping multiple orgasms out of her, he moves on to a hogtie suspension and fills her pussy with a fucking machine. The machine pounds her slutty hole as The Pope fucks her ass with a dick on a stick giving Gia mind-blowing orgasms from the double penetration. Then some choking, breath play and deep throat fucking with the dildo as the machine continues pounding her pussy. Gia barely knows her own name at this point, but The Pope has one more position planned for her.
Gia finds herself tied to the floor spread eagle with burning candles flickering all around. Hot wax is next but she’s not sure how she feels about this. The Pope inflicts a heavy flogging and then steps on her chest allowing her to get her slutty tongue all over his black leather boots. The Pope pours hot wax all over her body to torment her already sensitive flesh and then fingers her pussy until Gia is pushed over the edge with powerful orgasms.
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Derza: Fucking Machines, Torment and Hardcore Anal

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Skylar's The Limit Mercer Island

Skylar Snow came to OT to get tied up and with Skylar the sky's the limit. She's got a body that OT just can't help but get his hands on. He's happy to oblige her request and tie her up tight. Her gorgeous blue eyes look on as OT wraps her with rope after rope. It's not long before Skylar's panties come off and find their way into her mouth. OT wraps her head with layers of tape.
Skylar's bright pink dress is torn away to reveal giant tits. OT is definitely going to have to tie those up. First he puts her in a hogtie by her hair. He pulls the rope up to the ring above her. She's not arched enough so he keeps tightening it until she's in such a strict back bend she can barely breathe. When the vibrator hits her clit she lets loose a torrent of squirt.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar's The Limit

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

NewMfx vol two, part 19 Pardeesville

From soft categories like asslicking, facessiting and kissing to hardcore ones with the most variable types of girls.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 24.4 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NewMfx vol two, part 19

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

GoodSpanking - Realistic Spankings Part 5 Jensen Beach

Studio: GoodSpanking
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Afterward, Miss Gregory rubs salt into the welts to ensure the message is received! Echo must thank Miss Iceni and then return to the waiting area where the other girls see the results of her punishment. This is repeated for each girl, except for Selena and Lucy, who receive 36 across the buttocks and 14 across the back of their thighs.

Total size: 3.4 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GoodSpanking - Realistic Spankings Part 5

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BrutalMaster it bitch needs attention Coal Creek

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BrutalMaster
When we say the bitch needs attention, that is both literal and figurative. On the one hand, she craves attention because, after all, that is how she suffers, by someone focusing on her and making sure she is gimped, in pain, bound, punished, degraded…you get the idea.On the other hand, she needs attention in terms of needing to be punished.Of course, none of that matters much. It is mean, nothing more, and it deserves to live its live in agony or as close as possible to it. This is a good example, the slut is balanced on a steel pipe and that chain locked to the metal collar around her neck is not a decoration. Add some tied tits and a gimp hood and the only thing that’s missing is a cruel whipping…which is also on the way.It has not been in Hell! for a while so let’s all welcome her back, after all…the Bitch Needs Attention.
Duration: 22:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18395kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalMaster it bitch needs attention

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Anything You Wish, Master 18 Year-Old Anastasia Rose Added Maple Mount

Intense domination and filth -- that's what we have here. Dr. Mercies took a particular delight in Anastasia, because she was so hot, young, and perverted. Her therapy has the usual hard anal pounding and ass to mouth, but so much more.
Duration: 1:01:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7004kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anything You Wish, Master 18 Year-Old Anastasia Rose Added

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - My Little Anal Cum Toy Woodrow

Beautiful, sick Noemie is back for some hard anal domination with lots of piss and sperm in this long, epic session. Dr. Mercies turns her into a cum toy, with springs to hold open her mouth, and fills her belly and butthole over and over again with his frozen cum. (Real cum, folks, nothing fake!) Then he fucks her ass really hard, going airborne at one point, and finishes with an anal creampie that she squirts out and licks off the floor. After that, he suspends her, injects more cum into her asshole, makes her squirt that out too, and lick all of it up.... But wait, there's more! He then fucks her ass all over again and shoots a fresh load straight into her mouth. Noemie loved it all. She's filthy and awesome like that.
Duration: 1:28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6223kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - My Little Anal Cum Toy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Deceptively Sweet Noemie Bilas Utterly Surrenders To Cherry Torn Hartwood

Cast: Cherry Torn, Noemie Bilas
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Ebony, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, other hair color, Petite
New to Kink, Noemie Bilas is a deceptively sweet, ebony beauty. But behind that cute smile is a hungry slut, desperate to be taken and used by an experienced, dominant woman. Cherry Torn works both of Noemie’s insatiable holes, with anal strap-on fucking, dick on a stick, flogging, cropping, and spanking. Noemie takes it all, and begs for more! Cherry starts by inspecting Noemie, and she’s pleased she looks like her profile pictures. She strips her, pinches her petite tits, then puts her over her knees to spank her perfect, round ass. Cherry spreads Noemie’s pussy open, teasing her with promises of working her and fucking her if she behaves. She keeps slapping that beautiful ass, priming Noemie for all that’s to come. She puts nipple clamps on Noemie, then pushes her pussy into her face, allowing Noemie the privilege to lick and eat it, building Cherry up to an explosive orgasm. Cherry puts Noemie back on the floor and crops her and finger fucks her while Noemie cums hard and squirts on the rug beneath her. Cherry then puts Noemie in a partial suspension with her ass out and legs spread, so Cherry can flog her beautiful body and slam a dick on a stick into her wet, squirting cunt. Noemie screams on it, loving it, wanting more, so Cherry lets her down and puts her back on the floor, where she can fuck her desperate ass with a huge strap on. Noemie can’t get enough, and starts fucking herself on that dick, even in bondage. Noemie cums repeatedly as Cherry rolls her into multiple positions and fucks her ass, finally getting one last orgasm out of her by finger fucking her. Cherry leaves Noemie utterly spent, and soaked in her own squirt.
Duration: 1:13:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deceptively Sweet Noemie Bilas Utterly Surrenders To Cherry Torn

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

NewMfx vol two, part 09 Thrall

NewMFX is the place where hot girls perform your deepest erotic desires.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 24.0 GB in 18 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NewMfx vol two, part 09

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rija Mae vs Yvette Costeau Sollentuna

In sunny Spain, there is always time for a good rope bondage battle! This time Rija Mae will brutally tie up poor Yvette Costeau! Don’t worry though, Yvette is one of the toughest bondage models in the world! Rija Mae is a mean rigger though, she spreads Yvette’s arms very wide, then suspends one leg, and even ties Yvette’s mouth to the stairs!! That was unexpected, and very extreme. Yvette is very vulnerable, helpless, and quite angry…
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 405.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rija Mae vs Yvette Costeau

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Codi Milo and Isis Love Changchun

Cast: Codi Milo ,Isis Love
Genres: BDSM ,Strap On ,Nylons Stockings ,Rope Bondage ,Facesitting ,Blonde ,Slave ,shaped ,business attire ,Dominatrix
New girl Cody Milo gives SM a try and discovers that it’s a big turn on. Isis Love’s skillful flogging and agressive strapon fucking leaves Codi all wet and ready to try this stuff at home with her boyfriend.
Duration: 42:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 489.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Codi Milo and Isis Love

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nicole Aria: Bound, Tormented, and Ass Fucked Las Vegas

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Nicole Aria, Johnny Castle
Genres: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Beard, big dick, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Choking, Circumcised, Crop, Facefucking, Facial, Fingering, Muscle, muscular, natural boobs
Nicole Aria is tied to a chair awaiting Johnny Castle to enter and ravage her. She has offered up her ass as tribute in this intense ass fucking scene, but first a little torment and face fucking. Nicole wanted to be used and abused like a whore, and Johnny makes sure this slut gets what she came for. Next, we have Nicole strung up in a side suspension that allows us to see all of the action, especially when he slides his cock deep in her ass. He uses the crop to redden her flesh before burying his cock in all of her holes. When Nicole is sucking his cock, he’s making her pussy squirt uncontrollably. She is being put through the ringer, and getting what she came for. In the final scene, Nicole is thrown around like a rag doll as Johnny uses her holes as he wants. Nicole begs for more and gets everything she begs for. Breath play, torment, and all of the ass fucking she can handle. The day concludes with a happy slut, who has been freshly ass fucked and glowing from the experience.
Duration: 52:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Aria: Bound, Tormented, and Ass Fucked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pepper - Part 2 Bloomville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I continue binding Pepper with more and more rope. Her legs are finished up. Her pigtails are tied and the tied above to keep them out of my way. I tie her elbows together and a lot more rope is added to her waist and above and below her tits.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Red Turtle Neck Dress Ichikawadaimon

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Turtle Neck Dress

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blondie in Bondage Chadwicks

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.
Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondie in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Anal Toilet Princess Patient: Tangled Tanzi Lake Lure

Tanzi's anal therapy gets taken up a notch after her relapse. She is told that at her last treatment she was treated like a princess compared to what is going to happen to her this time.
Duration: 37:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7652kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Toilet Princess Patient: Tangled Tanzi

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2 Placentia

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I buckle the head harness on Adara's head. I then gag her with the metal bit gag/tongue port combo. She starts gagging and drooling immediately. I tell her she's going to have to get used to it, so I walk away and leave Adara. After a while, she does seem to adjust to the protrusion in the back of the throat. I take it out and replace it with a slightly smaller rubber version of the gag. I put her on the floor. I soon have adara hogtied with leather straps. Her head is pulled back with a strap as well. I know she will have a hard time with this as she is still wearing the posture collar, but she needs to learn to breathe in restrictive bondage. After a bit, I give her some relief by removing the strap that pulls her head back. I order her to struggle now and she does. After struggling for a while, I return and remove the strap that hogties her and the clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rachel Adams – armbinder strappado Clarksboro

Rachel Adams is locked in the dungeon, wearing a huge leather collar and a large tight ballgag. We strapped her into an armbinder and chained it to the ceiling. Rachel was stuck in a strappado position, making her drool a lot while she strained to keep her balance. She struggled hard, but she couldn’t get out. Rachel is one of the world’s top bondage models, it is so much fun to challenge her, she is the best struggler and she suffers beautifully! Don’t miss this update!
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps

File size: 312.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams – armbinder strappado

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Samantha Sin: Former Prom Queen, Former Gymnast, Current Bondage Whore Yung Kang City

Cast: Claire Adams ,Samantha Sin
California girl Samantha Sin is back at Hogtied. With her toned tan, flexible body. With her sassy attitude we once again take Samantha on a Hogtied journey.
We bend her, plug her, pull her, stretch her, fuck her, make her cum,and she begs for more. And that was only the first scene.
Please welcome back one of the Porn Industry’s hottest new starlets. Our only hope is that she doesn’t get too busy or contracted elsewhere, enjoy her while you can.
Duration: 38:14

File size: 855.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samantha Sin: Former Prom Queen, Former Gymnast, Current Bondage Whore

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lola gets tied up and spun around. Rock City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola gets tied up and spun around.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Screaming for Ass Cream Olivia Kasady Chagrin Falls

90 minutes of extreme anal degradation pretty much sums this one up. Olivia is an authentically dirty, submissive girl who craves hard and vile use. Dr. Mercies fills her ass with cold ice cream, whipped cream, and piss, and then serves her a nice anal sundae. But that's just the beginning.
Duration: 1:27:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7150kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Screaming for Ass Cream Olivia Kasady

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Avery Jane: Helplessly Bound Poulan

Cast: Avery Jane ,The Pope
Genres: big dick ,Domination ,black hair ,Submission ,Pain ,Big Tits ,Feet ,Flogging ,Suspension ,Corporal Punishment
Avery Jane is new to Kink and has quite the reputation of being a good little slut. The Pope has been patiently waiting on his chance to dominate her, and the time has finally come. He spends some time getting to know her in a standing position, with her hands above her head, and her legs tied open. She is gagged to muffle her screams, and then the flogging begins. Her entire body gets impact from the leather tails. Next, Avery finds herself in a hogtied suspension. The Pope’s next target is the sensitive soles of her feet. He makes sure that she feels a new type of pain using a metallic spike. This pain pushes Avery close to the edge so he moves on to heavy nipple torment. The attention to her nice big tits puts a devilish smile on her face. A dildo is shoved into her mouth, getting it wet and he then buries it deep inside of her pussy, creating non-stop orgasms. In the final scene Avery is on her back with her legs spread wide, leaving her completely helpless. The Pope introduces her to his cane, and all of the pain that it can produce. She endures everything and gets her reward of orgasms.
Duration: 48:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery Jane: Helplessly Bound

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Felony Who bends like that? Allegan

Cast: Felony
Genres: Brunette ,toned ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Handler ,Submission ,Latinx ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,fake boobs
There’s something you don’t see every day. Someone’s mom, bent backwards, impaled, vibrated, and made to cum over and over. Felony is one of the hottest MILFs in the industry today.
In an amazing custom metal piece, Device Bondage once again delivers the best in metal bondage on the net. Add the flexible multi-orgasmic Felony to the mix and you have a Device Bondage category Five position and classic scene.
Felony had no hope, with the neck bar holding her in place, and the vibrator stuck and positioned right on her clit, the only thing she could do was cum. Her elbows trapped, her legs spread, and impaled. This scene has it all.
If you ever wanted to join or just buy a shoot to see what Device is all about this is the one to get.
Duration: 13:09
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony Who bends like that?

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Prisoner Gallatin Gateway

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Savannah Stern
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Role Play ,Chains ,BDSM ,Athletic ,Tattoo
Savannah Stern is a prisoner in this fantasy update with Derrick Pierce. For her freedom she is stripped down and punished. Her mouth is used as a fuck hole through the cell fence that she is cable tied too. Finally, Savannah is fucked hard in heavy chains and tight rope bondage.
Duration: 37:37

File size: 842.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prisoner

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Erin Everheart: Brand New Redhead Suffers In Brutal Bondage Rosendale

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Erin Everheart, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blindfold, Bondage, brunet, Cattle Prod, Clover Clamps, Crop, Electrical Play, Fingering, Gag, gloves, multiple orgasms, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Predicament Bondage
Erin Everheart is a tall, sexy redhead that is more than willing to put it all on the line to impress her captor. She begins in a standing position that is slowly manipulated into an extreme stress position. As the scene moves on, The Pope turns a seemingly basic tie into an example of brutal predicament bondage, and this is all done on camera. We get to witness Erin suffer as the bondage becomes increasingly challenging. And with added torment and encouragement from The Pope, we see her find her groove!
In the second scene Erin is pulled into a side suspension, but this time The Pope manipulates the rope to increase Erin’s suffering, while using her own hair to bind her. If you enjoy intense electrical play, this is going to be the scene you love the most. The bondage is extreme with more on camera tying, as well as extreme electrical stimulation with his cattle prod to push Erin into full submission. He adds some face bondage and then squeezes as many orgasms out of her as he can.
In the final scene, Erin is folded in half and held there with tight ropes. The Pope administers some bastinado to push her right up the edge, then imposes multiple orgasms that push her the rest of the way over.
Duration: 48:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erin Everheart: Brand New Redhead Suffers In Brutal Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Young New Slave Brutally Inducted Into The Redhead Lesbian Dungeon Stockville

Cast: Bella Rossi, Violet Monroe, Emma Heart
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Double Penetration, dungeon, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Leather, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Nylons Stockings, other hair color, Pain
Gorgeous redhead lesbian pain slut Emma Heart is dressed in a tight pink mini skirt and all tied up in restrictive rope bondage, waiting for her new beautiful Mistress Bella Rossi. But, long time house slave Violet Monroe in her house stockings, garter and leather harness wants to get her devilish taste first. Violet Monroe cuts and tears off Emma’s tight clothes revealing her perky nipples before grabbing Emma’s milky tits and shoving her fingers down her wet gagged throat. Violet tries to get her hands all over Emma’s tight red pussy but is caught by Bella. How dare Violet just take what she wants in Bella’s Dungeon. Both slaves need to be taught a brutal corporal punishment. The flogger, whip and cane come out to turn these white asses red! Both slaves scream in pain before orgasming in perfect harmony. Bella spits in Violet’s shocked face, and chokes Emma heart into orgasm. Both slaves get fucked hard with huge strap-ons and eat each others tight wet pussy. Emma is a foot slut and loves sucking on violets painted toes. This pleases their demanding mistress and she decides it’s time for Violet to give up all her holes. Deep anal strap on fucking gets Violet singing. But that’s not the finale. Emma strapson again and fucks Violet’s pussy hard before Bella goes for the ass again. Deep hard double penetration gets all the women screaming!
Duration: 1:12:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young New Slave Brutally Inducted Into The Redhead Lesbian Dungeon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD