BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Summer Transported and Hogtied - Part 1 Wethersfield

Summer's car breaks down in the middle of no where... No phone reception and no one around for miles. Luckily a young lad happens down the road in a pick-up truck. It's her lucky day so she thinks. He looks under the hood, but it's clear he's much more interested in her. He starts by grabbing her ass and tits a bit. Summer tries to resist, but she doesn't want him to leave either... who knows how long she'll be out there. He claims he has tools, but when he returns he seemingly has nothing. Soon he has her on the ground fondling his new captive. He throws her over his shoulder and places her on the tailgate, where he ties her wrists elbows and ankles. Soon after he tightly cleave gags her and then finally he hogties her before shutting the tailgate and driving off. After traveling the back roads, they end up at an old metal structure. He makes summer hop towards the door. He stops her and rips her blouse open. He gropes and slaps her bare tits and orders her to keep hopping. Once they get close, he lifts and carries her inside, where he places her on her feet and neck ropes her. That will keep her from going anywhere. He gets out more rope. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2854kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Transported and Hogtied - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce Ireton

A new hair salon had opened in town, Teased the place was called. Tomiko was thrilled having a place so handily near to her home. She called in on the off chance an appointment might be free, and found she was in luck! What the beautiful Asian goddess was unaware of, though not for long, the pair of stylists were purely a pop up shop to pleasure their perverted penchant for tickling! Soon poor ticklish Tomiko is seated in the chair, her luxurious tresses and athletic body raising the eyebrows of her attentive hairdressers Caroline Pierce and Sandra Silvers. What a knock out… Now to tease and torment every inch of their stripped down client, from meaty soles, stretching toes, muscular limbs, toned stomach, perfect pert breasts and tanned armpits!
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5124kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 549.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Caroline Pierce

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Girls bondage part 13 West Hempstead

Release Year: 2020
Studio: bondagettes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Female Sub, Fetish
Video language: English
If you are someone who truly appreciates the beauty of a bondage fetish, the Bondagettes section is the place for you. Bondagettes offers the most beautiful girls being tied up and tied up. They are hung from the ceiling or simply tied to various objects, and tortured with pleasure. Keep in mind that Bondagettes only features girls who enjoy being tied up. These girls can't get enough of being tied up and treated like sex objects, which is what Bondagettes is all about. These guys can be quite creative with their ropes and therefore you get the maximum experience and enjoyment.
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls bondage part 13

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Tax Man Cumeth: Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer Green Spring

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Charles Dera, Kit Mercer
Genres: BDSM, black hair, Blonde, Blowjob, body builder, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Humiliation, Role Play
Unsuspecting, perfect-bodied blonde, Kit Mercer, answers the door when Charles Dera comes calling. He’s here to collect on her debts, which she’ll repay with her wet, hungry pussy and slutty back-talking mouth! Charles slips into her house, and he won’t leave until she’s payed up. He first puts her in a hogtie, demanding that she pay with her mouth. He face fucks her as she greedily gobbles up his hard dick, and quickly admits that she’s wet for him. He flogs her and demeans her, then torments her perfect cunt with a vibrator cranked up to high. When Kit is fully pliable, he puts her on her hands and knees on her coffee table, gagged and tied in rope bondage. He smacks her ass and readies her for a deep, hard fucking, which she’s already hungry for. He slides in and she’s in heaven, taking that dick deep from the first thrust. Charles unapologetically uses her perfect, tight body. She moans and pouts, wails and grunts, as he pounds her out. Slamming her dripping cunt. Finally he puts her on her back with her legs spread wide, held apart by rope. He further humiliates her by teabagging her and sliding his hard cock all over her slut face. But she’s done protesting. Now she just wants that dick in her pussy, fucking her and fucking her. And she gets it, but not before he slaps and crops her pussy. He fucks her so good Kit is literally BEGGING for his cum when he’s close to unloading. She begs like the greedy, ravenous slut she really is, and Charles shoots his load all over her sweet, perfect, fucked cunt.
Duration: 41:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Tax Man Cumeth: Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Victoria Voxxx - The Punishment Pool Cottage Hills

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Victoria Voxxx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Domination, Fingering, Pain Slut, Rope Bondage, Small Tits, Spanking, Submission, Whipping
Victoria Voxxx returns to Kink joining The Pope for some hot weather rope bondage in the pool! Ball-gagged and tied up with rope, Victoria is carried through the man-made rivers of the Kink compound by The Pope, stopping occasionally to finger her pussy. The Pope finds a cave and drags Victoria in so he can really finger-bang her pussy and spank her ass. Next up, The Pope has Victoria tied on her stomach on top of a rock in the pool where he can grope her without resistance. First The Pope fingers Victoria’s pussy and then spanks her thighs. The Pope uses some slack from the rope to choke Victoria, leading to even more orgasms. Then The Pope turns Victoria over and sits her in the pool while he chokes her from behind with one hand and finger fucks her pussy with the other. Finally Victoria is tied to a palm tree in the pool and The Pope taunts her with splashes before he breaks out Fluffy for some intense water whipping. Being the pain-slut she is, Victoria not only takes everything Fluffy has to offer but she actually gets off on it. With a little help from The Pope fingering her clit Victoria gives one last explosive orgasm before melting down the tree in the summer heat.
Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9624kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Voxxx - The Punishment Pool

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3 Svay Rieng

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With Ariel on her stomach, I tie her ankles to the post. Now that she is secure, I start smacking her ass with my hand as she moans through her very effective panty gag. It does not take long before I switch over to a leather strap. Ariel continues to moan and yelp through her gag as I enjoy watching her twitch and squirm. I eventually stop, but only to make her bondage tighter and more intense. I hogtie utilizing the post behind her and then I remove her gag. I try a ring gag, but I am not happy with how it fits her mouth, so I instead gag her with a cock gag. She had problems with it the last time I tried it, but after I throat fuck her with it for a bit, I am able to strap it tightly in place. She struggles with it, but is able to endure it, which makes me quite happy! I nose hook Ariel and tie her hair back to her crotchrope. It takes Ariel a few minutes to get used to the nose hook. I remove the cock gag as I plan on clamping her tongue, but first I use a plastic face distorting dental apparatus, that I don't remember the name of. That is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Girls bondage part 15 Tixtla De Guerrero

Release Year: 2021
If you are someone who truly appreciates the beauty of a bondage fetish, the Bondagettes section is the place for you. Bondagettes offers the most beautiful girls being tied up and tied up. They are hung from the ceiling or simply tied to various objects, and tortured with pleasure. Keep in mind that Bondagettes only features girls who enjoy being tied up. These girls can't get enough of being tied up and treated like sex objects, which is what Bondagettes is all about. These guys can be quite creative with their ropes and therefore you get the maximum experience and enjoyment.
Duration: 24:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls bondage part 15

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Girls bondage part 11 Whitney Point

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls bondage part 11

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3 Vanndale

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Amanda's captor keeps adding more and more tape until she is almost completely mummified to the chair. He removes her gag, but promptly hand gags her as he gropes her bound tits. She is soon hooded with a nylon, before a tall posture collar is buckled around her neck. Amanda whimpers as he carries on with his plan, which includes wrapping more tape around her. He rips open the nylon around her mouth and installs a dental retractor, which distorts her face. He completely wraps her head with more clear tape, causing further distortion. Amanda is left in her bondage for a while, but her captor once again returns. He lowers a chain hoist and hooks it onto the chair and slowly raises it off the ground. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Been Caught Stealing: Sophia Locke and Christian Wilde Narrabri

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Sophia Locke, Christian Wilde
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, big dick, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, dom, Domination, Hitachi, Humiliation, natural boobs, Redhead, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved
Sophia Locke is a mover and shaker in the corporate world, and has partnered up with a mogul named Christian Wilde. Together they have mad monetary moves that others can only dream about, but late one night as Christian is reviewing budgets, he sees a very large discrepancy in Sophia’s budget reports. He calls her up and has her meet him at an undisclosed location to sort things out, but little does she know that there’s a resolve already in pace that she isn’t expecting. You can guess her response as Christian makes his accusation, and the final decision doesn’t come easy, or lightly for Sophia. Christian takes her back into the depths of his hidden warehouse where Sophia has no choice but to pay the piper. She is bound in tight rope bondage and Christian has his way with her, tormenting her, and ensuring that he gets his money worth from this slut.
Duration: 1:04:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Been Caught Stealing: Sophia Locke and Christian Wilde

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beautiful girls bondage part 1 Mohawk

Bondagettes offers the most beautiful girls being tied up and tied up. They are hung from the ceiling or simply tied to various objects, and tortured with pleasure. Keep in mind that Bondagettes only features girls who enjoy being tied up. These girls can't get enough of being tied up and treated like sex objects, which is what Bondagettes is all about. These guys can be quite creative with their ropes and therefore you get the maximum experience and enjoyment.

Total size: 16.6 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful girls bondage part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beretta - Challenged with Wanton Cruelty Decker

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Humiliation ,shaved ,Submission ,mixed ,Domination ,black hair ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,fake boobs ,Fingering
What do you do to one of Kink’s toughest models? Anything and everything. Honey skinned and gorgeous Beretta returns for another serving of hard rope bondage and intense orgasms. In scene one, Beretta is bound in a hogtie with her hair attached to the pulley. Helpless, she can only watch as Claire torments her face and with flat sticks. Claire like’s Beretta’s belt. She takes it off her and adds it to Beretta’s neck to choke her. After more torment, Beretta is transitioned into a kneeling position with a very cruel mouth gag to keep her tame. Second, our saucy cunt is bound in an uncomfortable chair tie with her hair nice and tight to the pulley again. A tube gag is added and Claire insists that Beretta no longer be able to breathe through her nose, only her mouth. She enforces this demand by spraying whipped cream all over Beretta’s face - how humiliating! After more delicious twine and suction on this cunt’s tits, Beretta is worked thoroughly into an erotic frenzy of cum and squirt. Finally Beretta is bound on the box in a pretzel tie. Her exposed ass is warmed and reddened by the flip cat with a stern guide on taking the pain like a lady and not a pussy. She is suspended in her predicament and fucked repeatedly in the ass like a good slut and pushed far, hard, and without hesitation.
Duration: 1:05:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beretta - Challenged with Wanton Cruelty

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3 Elkhorn City

This clip starts where Part 2 ended.Ariel has been strung up for quite some time at this point and the begging starts. A lot of " Please!!... Please" I ignore her pleas and instead turn her around for some good hard hand spanking. Once the begging starts, I know she is about to break and she will tell me anything I want to know. I then grab a leather strap and continue. Ariel yelps and screams through her gag, thrashing about and looking quite lovely as she does. As she jerks and swings her hips, the heavy chain attached to the clover clamps swings as well...quite a nice predicament for Ariel. I stop the whipping momentarily, but only to hand a few padlocks to the chains hanging from her clamps. I then continue whipping Ariel with the strap and my hand. I eventually turn her back around and oil her up, and as I do Ariel starts with "I'm sorry, I'm sorry"... Yes she is probably ready to talk, but that will come later as I am not done with her yet. She insulted me, and now it is personal. I tie the spreader bar to a ring bolted to the floor, before I spread her legs even further apart and tie them off. I raise the hoist completely stretching Ariel to her limit. Ariel's taught oiled up body looks glorious as she trembles on her tippy toes. About all she can manage is a twitch at this point as all room for struggle is gone. Maybe she has a little room, but that is taken away once I pull her crotchrope down and forward. Her yelps and screams slowly turn to moans as she struggles to cope with her bondage, crotchrope, and clamps. The last 8 min or so is Ariel describing the scene in her own words where we learn some insightful things about Ariel, and you can see how much she truly enjoys her work.
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Resolution: Tommy Pistol and Katrina Jade's New Year's Fuck Spitak

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Katrina Jade
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blowjob, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Gag, Humiliation, Kinky, Latinx, Leather, natural boobs, new years
On New Year’s Eve, alone at home wearing only a blouse and thong underwear, Katrina Jade waits for her boyfriend Tommy Pistol. When he finally comes home, she’s pissed off and they argue. Tommy begs for another chance and after almost kicking him out of their house, she gives him one. Tommy brushes off the bad vibes and comes up with a plan that would win back her love. He takes her to a remote area in the woods. He leads Katrina by a chain locked around her neck. In only a bra, panties, and a ball-gag, she’s tied to a rock with her arms out and her legs spread. Tommy hits her with his flogger. He licks her pierced pussy and squeezes her pretty tits. She’s untied, brought to her to her knees, and Tommy removes the ball-gag. He face-fucks her mouth with his hard cock and she deep throats his meat. He stuffs his balls in her mouth and makes her bite them. He uses her spit to finger fuck her pussy and makes her cum. Next they go back to their house and Tommy ties her up again with rope, this time standing with one leg up on the kitchen counter. He spanks her ass just before stuffing his hard cock inside her slutty pussy and fucks it well. She cums hard and Tommy switches to fucking her ass deep, hard, and fast. She cums multiple times while getting her ass fucked. In the last scene, Katrina is on her back with her legs spread, tied with rope to a leather chair. Tommy crops her ass then fucks her pussy once again. He switches back and forth fucking her ass and pussy and cums hard shooting his load inside her giving her a surprise cream-pie, hopeful that his seed will keep them closer.
Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Resolution: Tommy Pistol and Katrina Jade's New Year's Fuck

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Milcah Halili - Booty Camp Handley

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Alas, we have reached Lily's final session from her recent stay at the Assylum. What this one lacks in creativity it gains in authenticity.
Duration: 34:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2205kbps

File size: 589.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Milcah Halili - Booty Camp

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Date Delayed: Mr Pete Finally Gets Some Private Time With Chloe Cherry Kapowsin

Cast: Mr. Pete, Chloe Cherry
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Blowjob, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Flogging, foreskin, Humiliation
Mr Pete’s a little obsessed with his former classmate Chloe Cherry. He’s always wanted to go on a date with her, but it’s never happened, for some strange reason. Time has passed, but he’s only grown more obsessed. Now he’s gonna get that date, one way or another. Mr Pete ties up Chloe, straps her down and has his way with her by face fucking her, flogging her, cropping her, then fucking her tight wet pussy and her slutty, hungry asshole. He takes her to an empty classroom and starts in right away, flogging Chloe and cropping her. He puts a vibe on her pussy and eats her sweet hole, prepping her for the best part of the date, yet to come. Once she knows what she’s in for, he shoves his thick cock into her mouth and face fucks her. He doesn’t hold back, instead thrusting deep into her throat, over and over, while she gags and chokes on it like a pro. He may never have been on a date with her, but he knows Chloe’s a cock whore who wants dick in every hole. When her throat is thoroughly fucked he flips her over and fucks her from behind, slamming her pussy and her ass until she doesn’t know which way is up. He turns her over and keeps fucking her, using a vibrator on her to push her way over the top. When he’s done with her, he leaves her there, so he can follow up with another round. Because he knows she wants it.
Duration: 45:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Date Delayed: Mr Pete Finally Gets Some Private Time With Chloe Cherry

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

TG - Elise Graves and Dixon Mason - The Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt Alturas

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Welcome Dixon Mason.
I am glad that you are here. Even though I consider you a friend, I'd like to get to know you better. So I ask you some questions.
"Do you believe that bondage allows for a more true expression of the self?"
You explain that, for you, bondage creates a space where you feel able to express feelings that might otherwise be difficult, unacceptable, problematic, or too just vulnerable. The bondage creates a safe space to roam where you usually don't.
It might seem funny to remember those words you spoke as you are zip-tied to the front of a cage with a leather hood over your head, your panties pulled down, and some bitch biting the fuck out of your tits. Or when you're tied bent-over the back of a chair, legs for the taking, head locked in place, and your tits swinging with each stroke of the cane.
I know I laughed at the hilarity. The clarity. The hilarious clarity. Irony. Dichotomy. Free to express only when you can't physically move.
"What, then, do your bondage expressions say about your own inner self?'
I feel we finally arrived at a bit of clarity for you. Your sobbing suspended body would at times be overtaken with bitter tantrum rage. This seems important for you to be able to express. To let it out.
You felt that sex in general can allow for a truer, more vulnerable expression of the self. Your response to the suspended, hair-tied, ball-gagged ass fucking was very honest. I appreciate it.
Are you still my friend?
Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Elise Graves and Dixon Mason - The Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whore Cleansing Quinta Normal

The Vigilante is back at it. The prostitutes are once again back in his neighborhood and he aims to cleanse the streets, and as it turns out the whores as well. There's one now... under a lamp, just waiting. He pulls up in his truck. The truck soon pulls away and the whore is gone. He has left her for now nude, and bound in the middle of nowhere. He's on his way back though, and soon Adara hears the rumble of his truck and sees the headlights nearing her. He pulls up right outside her cage. Adara's whimpers intensify as the headlights illuminate her tan nude body. The truck door creaks open and slams as The Vigilante walks around and unlocks the door to her cage. He steps in and roughly gropes her. He takes his time, but soon he tires of her whimpers. He removes one of his own socks and stuffs it in her mouth. Black tape keeps it there. Her legs are spread wide and tied to a thick tree branch before he starts spraying her down with cold water. Her body shivers and trembles on such a brisk night. He washes her body with a bar of soap, before removing her sock gag. When she resists the soap going in her mouth he slaps her thigh with the backside of a heavy wooden brush and that changes her mind. She's scrubbed with the brush and rinsed off with the hose again. He flips her around, and Adara is soaped, scrubbed and rinsed again on her backside. She gets a few hard swats from the backside of the heavy wooden brush as well. The Vigilante then flips her back around. She shivers and trembles. He leaves her to dry off. The truck starts up and he drives away. He'll be back in the morning to torment the whore a bit more before releasing her. I doubt if she'll ever come back to his neighborhood again.
Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore Cleansing

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Girls bondage part 19 River Rouge

Duration: 24:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls bondage part 19

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punishment: Coworker Gets Revenge on Submissive Brunette Bayan Lepas

Cast: Mark Davis, Ashli Ames
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, British, Brunette, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, fake boobs, Flogging, foreskin, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, muscular
Kink is proud to present this classic shoot from the archive, released for the first time. Busty brunette Ashli Ames looks stunning in her business suit. She has been working her ass off all year and deserves this promotion. But, unbeknownst to her a colleague Mark Davis ego has been shattered. He feels this was easily his promotion. There’s only one way to make him feel better. He’ll use shaming and blackmail to get what he wants. In Ashli’s new office he rips off her clothes and reveals her big tits in a black bra. He pulls down her skirt to show off her perfect ass. It’s time for punishment. He starts by bending her over the desk and spanking her ass. Her legs look perfect in stockings and high heel shoes. Next comes the rope and he ties her up helpless in rope bondage. Her mouth is used to deliver a full deep throat cock sucking. He bends her over again and fucks her deep in her wet pussy. Mark takes Ashli to her new fancy bedroom and brings out some more toys. A red ball gag shuts her up as he uses the cane on her precious body. She is still able to scream when the electric zapper comes out. Punishment isn’t always about pain, and Mark uses the Hitachi to punish Ashli with uncontrollable orgasms. The flogger is taken to her body as she is bound in rope on the bed. Finally he fucks her pussy hard and raw before shooting his load on her massive tits. Congratulations on the promotion!
Duration: 54:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment: Coworker Gets Revenge on Submissive Brunette

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Penny's Test - Part 1 Mc Ewensville

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tuition part 1 Oristano

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
He cable ties her wrists to her ankles then makes her suck his cock right there in the front seat of his truck. Then he stuffs her mouth with a Maxi-pad and wraps electrical tape around her head. She's helpless now. Completely. He drives her even farther out the long road to nowhere.
Duration: 50:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tuition part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Harsh Punishment In Grueling Bondage Kentville

Victoria Voxxx has proven herself time and time again, that she is one of the toughest sluts in the game right now. Today, The Pope will try again to push her further than she’s gone before. This task could be for most, but his skill and natural sadism is key to ensure Victoria gets every damn thing she came for. Victoria begins face up, legs spread wide, and arms pulled above her head to render her completely helpless. The flogger turns her flesh a bright shade of red before applying vicious nipple clamps and pulling them tight. The pain continues under his massive hand as it comes down on her torso over and over again. Next, we get to witness a brutal suspension as it happens.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harsh Punishment In Grueling Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Careful What You Wish For: Maya Woulfe and Tommy Pistol Iberia

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Maya Woulfe, Tommy Pistol
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, dom, Domination, Fingering, foreskin, Handler, Humiliation, Latinx, Pussy Eating, Role Play
Maya Woulfe is friends with Tommy Pistol and his wife, especially his wife. They love hanging out and spending time together, but today Maya comes over when she’s not there. She wants to have a little chat with Tommy about watching her from his window. Tommy tries to lie his way out of it, but Maya makes him an indecent proposal. Maya wants what Tommy gives to his wife, hot bondage sex. Tommy has no choice but to give this conniving slut what she came for. Tommy pushes her down on her knees and fucks her mouth. He bends her over the dining room table and fucks her pussy hard. Once upstairs, he ties her to the hand railing in a missionary position with her legs pulled back behind her head. He uses her pussy like it belonged to him. She threatened his marriage, so he’s going to fuck that idea right out of her head. Next he moves into the bedroom and ties her in a different position. From here it is all domination and power fucking. Maya may have bitten off more than she can chew with her little threat of extortion.
Duration: 1:06:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9735kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Careful What You Wish For: Maya Woulfe and Tommy Pistol

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

South - professional swimmer's first elbow tie Puerto Madryn

South is flexible! This tall girl is very fit, and she is trying her first elbow bondage today. They go all the way together, which is always very beautiful on girls with long slender arms. Gagged and a bit suprised at the super tight bondage, South moves around, trying to struggle a little against this new feeling. Having your elbows tied is very exciting, especially for the first time!
Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14585kbps

File size: 445.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: South - professional swimmer's first elbow tie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy Office Chick Storden

Mina wears a sexy office chick outfit consisting of mini skirt, black leather corset, thigh high stockings and red heels. She cuffs herself with two sets each of leg irons and handcuffs and is gagged with a chin strap ballgag.
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 714.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Office Chick

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ariel anderssen long term pony girl training pt.2 Mooreton

Studio: RestrainedElegance
The next thing she knows she wakes up in a bed, chained naked, collared and chained to the bed by her ankle. It is time for her first punishment for disobedience- a hard caning on her bare bottom, bent over the bed, still in chains and gagged with a big ball gag.
The trainer shows her no mercy. She must learn the rules and obey them if she is to please her owner when she returns home. Her failure would reflect badly on him and he will not permit that! Stroke after stroke of the cane lands on her helpless arse until is striped and red and glowing and sore.Then he makes her repeat the rules once again before punishing her for talking back to him by putting nipple clamps on her tits and gagging her with an extremely large and long deep-throat cock gag. He straps the gag in place and informs her that she must learn to take it for a long time. She has to fight her gag reflex as the cock gag penetrates her throat. She will be expected to tolerate and take gags like this for several hours at a time- but he permit her to start with five minutes for her first training session. Five minutes that seem like an eternity to the beautiful leggy blonde, chained to the bed, nipples clamped and her arse still smarting from the severe caning!
Naked, collared, cuffed and chained to the ceiling, Ariel awakens back in the pony girl prison cell. She tests her bonds, but the cuffs are securely padlocked in place and there’s no way to even reach the attachment point of the chain in the ceiling. She has no idea where she is or how long she has been here. Is she underground? It’s so cold! Why is she here? Is it because she wouldn’t wear the pony girl harness? That must be it! She might be here for days! She was expecting some light bondage for her kinky weekend, not being trained by a cold-hearted and mean dominant to be a proper pony girl! Her captor appears brandishing a leather riding crop. He orders her to present her posterior for a few punishment swats- but it is clear that his intention is to force her to wear the hated pony harness! He lays it down on the floor in front of her and unchains her collar- just so that she can stand up and put on the outfit.
Duration: 39:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel anderssen long term pony girl training pt.2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beautiful girls bondage part 2 South Paris

Bondagettes offers the most beautiful girls being tied up and tied up. They are hung from the ceiling or simply tied to various objects, and tortured with pleasure. Keep in mind that Bondagettes only features girls who enjoy being tied up. These girls can't get enough of being tied up and treated like sex objects, which is what Bondagettes is all about. These guys can be quite creative with their ropes and therefore you get the maximum experience and enjoyment.

Total size: 23.6 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful girls bondage part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pepper Whipped Mold

Pepper is roughly shoved up against a post. I lean into her, pinning her as I bind her at the waist to it. Her sweater is ripped open and her nipples are clover clamped and then they are tied tightly together around the post. A shop rag is stuffed and then taped in her mouth. I smack her ass hard with my hand before her skirt, and my belt are removed. Pepper is punished as the clamps tighten and jerk as I whip her repeatedly with my leather belt.
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper Whipped

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Happy Anniversary Fuckfest: Skye Mae and Johnny Castle Lake Como

Cast: Johnny Castle, Skye Mae
Genres: aggressive blowjob, Anal, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Circumcised, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Deepthroat, domestic, Domination
Skye Mae and Johnny Castle enjoy a nice dinner at home on their anniversary but there is just something missing. …hmmm what could it be when they love eachother so much? Oh that’s right they used to fuck all the time all over the house and they have slipped into a domestic bliss routine that needs a little shaking up! Johnny is prepared when Skye says she misses how they used to get it on so he pulls out some rope, ties up his red haired beauty and off they go into a hot and kinky sex filled Anniversary Fuckfest. First bent over the chopping block in the kitchen Skye is tied up and ready for some action. Johnny warms her up with spanking and the flogger turning her ass pink and then gets up on the table to facefuck Skye. He eats her pussy and ass spits on it and then fucks her with his big hard cock. Just like old times she loves it. Onto the bedroom where Skye is standing and tied to the bed with lots of rope. JOhnny ravishes her big tits, slaps her around, eats her out passionately as SKye grinds around getting off on his face and then fucks both of her slutty holes. She rides his cock reverse cowgirl screaming and moaning and cumming. Finally tied up in the shower Johnny fingers and vibes SKye’s pussy making her weak with orgasms. He voraciously eats her pussy and ass saying how good it is and then fucks her real good until she cums again and he shoots his load all over her pretty face. Happy Anniversary Darling!
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Anniversary Fuckfest: Skye Mae and Johnny Castle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Proving Her Worth Bourbonnais

Every once in a while we get a model who talks the talk, and can walk the walk. These moments are sporadic, but when we have one, we take full advantage. Luna Lovely is one of those models, and The Pope finally gets his hands on her for Hogtied. The first position is to get to know her, and have her body readily available for him to test every part of her. The initial touch puts a smile across Luna’s face, but when the reality of what is about to happen, and who is dishing out the punishment hits, her entire demeanor changes.
Duration: 49:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Proving Her Worth

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Put Away Wet: Zoe Sparx Squirts Under Charles Dera's Punishing Cock Quibor

Cast: Charles Dera, Zoe Sparx
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, black hair, Blowjob, body builder, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Flogging, Gag, Handler, Humiliation
The lithe, sex-hungry Zoe Sparx is chained up in Charles Dera’s warehouse, ready to be handed over to her new handler. But she needs to be tested first, by Charles himself. He flogs her and crops her, then fucks her perfect, slutty pussy, training her to give in to his needs, and the needs of her next dom. She starts alone in the warehouse, chained with her arms above her head and a ball gag in her mouth. He torments her nipples and rolls a spike wheel over her natural tits and exposed pussy, as her anxiety rises and rises. He then rams his hard cock in her mouth as she’s bound to a table with rope, pulling her head onto him. Spit runs down her face as she takes that cock in her throat. Charles puts her on her back with her legs locked to the floor above her head, and crops her ass and pussy, sliding the crop between her pussy lips as she pants. He spits in her cunt then pushes his hard dick inside her. She’s tight, but he pumps her open, loosening her pussy for a good hard fucking. He adds a vibrator to the mix, driving her over the edge, making her cum and squirt, which gets all over herself. Next, Zoe’s put on the table with her legs tied spread. Charles slides into her and fucks her, choking her and flogging her, making her cum. He puts her pussy-soaked cock in her mouth, making her taste herself, then shoves it back into her soaked cunt. Zoe cums over and over as Charles uses the vibrator as he fucks her, compelling her to beg him for more. He blows his huge load all over her plowed cunt, leaving her soaked and beaten and spent!
Duration: 1:10:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Put Away Wet: Zoe Sparx Squirts Under Charles Dera's Punishing Cock

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Haize Part 2 Apison

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Blind. Bound. Gagged. Emma Haize agreed to the live feed, having seen what happens already. But every show is unique. We have so many viewers tossing out ideas and each model inspires her own set of torments.
Duration: 59:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Haize Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SexAndSubmission - 90 Day Review Xin Barag Youqi

Cast: Octavia Red, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Athletic, Bareback, BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Blowjob, Breast Abuse, brunet, Cock Worship, Corporal Punishment, Deepthroat, Dildo, dom, Domination, Flogging, foreskin, Handler, Humiliation, Latinx, muscular
Tommy Pistol is hiring for a new secretary with a dream wage and full benefits. Octavia Red shows up for the interview and is absolutely eager to start immediately, so much that she doesn’t read the fine print of the contract against Tommy’s warning,
Tommy requests Octavia to come down to the basement immediately in which she finds rope waiting for her.
Emerging from the dark is Tommy to fulfill the contract, herips her shirt off and ties her up. Tommy brutally throat fucks her with a dildo while he beats and shocks her. Tommy decides he isn’t satisfied yet and puts her on her knees to treat her like the whore that she is. He fucks her throat, makes her tongue his foreskin while beating and flogging her.
Tommy cums all over Octavia’s back, finally satisfied he gives her a little pep talk and reminds her that it will happen again in 90 days!
Duration: 1:13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - 90 Day Review

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hostile Takeover: Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner Little Plymouth

Cast: Seth Gamble, Demi Sutra
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Black, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Humiliation, muscular
Demi Sutra has built her company from the ground up. Her only mistake is trusting her long time business partner Seth Gamble. Seth is sick of listening to Demi and decides it’s time to take charge. He kidnaps her, strips her to her bra and panties, and has her tied and gagged. Now Demi has no other choice but to sign the contract Seth has drawn up which gives her shares of the company to him. Demi thinks after she signs Seth will let her go, but Seth has other plans. He knows he has to show Demi who is in charge and make Demi respect him. He slaps her across the face and makes her acknowledge that he’s her boss now. He tells Demi he’s willing to let her have a job with the company if Demi obeys his every order, starting with sucking his cock. Demi begrudgingly opens her mouth and blows her new boss. Seth groans as her lips close around his cock. This moment is better than he could’ve imagined. Demi is humiliated as Seth fucks her face and makes her call him boss. Even more embarrassing is as much as she doesn’t want this, her pussy is dripping wet. Next, Demi is tied on her knees and flogged. Demi’s feet kick out as she struggles in bondage. She cries out as Seth sinks his rock hard cock into her warm wet cunt. He fucks her hard and fast. Each thrust stretches open her tight pussy. Then he makes her ride him. Demi bounces up and down on her new boss’ cock before Seth ties her down on her back with her legs spread. Demi moans as Seth fucks her cunt and punches her ass. She begs to cum and cums hard on her boss’ cock. Finally, Seth blows his load all over Demi and makes her admit once more that he is the boss.
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hostile Takeover: Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Unfaithful Kingsford

Cast: Dia Zerva ,John Henry
Genres: Kinky ,Discipline ,Ball Gag ,Athletic ,Submission ,Chains ,Foot Torment ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Outdoors
Dia Zerva finds herself victim of blackmail when her secret love affair is caught on video tape. Blackmailer John Henry demands sexual favors when she comes up short with the cash. This is a very erotic role play performed beautifully by Dia and John with great submission and super hot bondage sex including anal and hard iron restraints.
Duration: 1:01:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Unfaithful

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Abduction Scenario: Kink Couple Acts Out Extreme Home Invasion Fantasy Emerson

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Whitney Wright
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Crop, Domination, Flogging, Gag, Humiliation, Kinky, Latinx, natural boobs
Kinky lifestyle couple Whitney Wright and her man are planning out their next sexual adventure together. The stunning Whitney has some ideas after reading Abduction. A steamy chat between Tommy and her bring out ideas of a stranger invading her home while she is alone. Chasing her and taking her down as she screams for no and for him to stop. She will beg this stranger to let her go, but she truly desires more. He will tie her up and make her service him through pain and punishment. Slapping, corporal punishment, flogging, all turn Whitney’s perfect ass red. Bound in tight restrictive rope bondage, she struggles but is unable to free herself. He tells her to suck his cock deep down her throat and demands that she doesn’t use her teeth, until told. Her slobbery blowjob drips all over his hard cock. It’s now time for this stranger, The Gas Man, to take what he really wants, all her holes. He will stretch and use them all for his desires. Tied up in full restrictive bondage, he starts with her tight wet pussy. Pounding her deep gets her screaming. He takes out her red ball gag and has her work on his cock more. She needs to get it wet and ready for her asshole. Tommy then takes her for deep pounding anal. She screams for him and begs him to cum all over her.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abduction Scenario: Kink Couple Acts Out Extreme Home Invasion Fantasy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2 Zahl

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)
Duration: 14:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Client List: Submissive Gia DiMarco Returns for More Punishment Portola Valley

Cast: Derrick Pierce, Gia DiMarco
Genres: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, fake boobs, High Heels, Hitachi, Humiliation
Junior lawyer at the firm, Gia DiMarco is dressed for success. Tight black top, even tighter skirt. Her black high heels accentuate her silky perfect legs. The patriarchy is strong at this company and so this busty brunette will do whatever it takes to succeed in this man’s world. She knows she needs to get the client list or else her career is at stake. How messed up is that. Walking into Derrick Pierce’s office she kindly asks him to uphold his deal and get her the client list. Of course this asshole man says no and walks out. She has nothing else to do and nothing else to lose so she searches his office for the list. This muslce stud catches her in the act. He takes a suggestive photo of her going through his things and uses it to blackmail. His coercion is demeaning and he demands that she submit to him or lose her job. This harassment gets the best of everyone and next Gia is tied up in rope bondage. She is stripped of her clothing and tight underwear. Derrick slaps her ass before fucking her tight pussy. Is that pussy getting wet? Gia submits to her boss and gets the list. Next Gia shows up at Derrick’s house for more. More means much more. Tied up in restrictive bondage, mouth ball gagged. Out comes the crop and the flogger. Gia screams in pain and pleasure before going down on Derrick and delivering a brutal deep throat cock sucking. Out comes the hitachi and Gia soaks the floor with a squirting orgasm. Flipped over and tied up again, Gia submits her pussy again to Derrick. Her huge tits are slapped and she begs Derrick for his cum.
Duration: 59:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Client List: Submissive Gia DiMarco Returns for More Punishment

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punishment Of Dolores Skyforest

The Punishment of Dolores, starring Dolores Cortez and Arthur Meeks. Witness the spanking, strapping, paddling, pussy whipping, anal discipline and relentless masturbation-including double penetration, of an incorrigible female submissive by the dominant male she adores. If you enjoyed the uninhibited enthusiasm Angela Faith brought to our smash hit A Lover's Discipline, you're going to love our newest spanking star, the smart, sexy, highly exhibitionistic Dolores Cortez, who helped write the scenario for our new video and insisted that the action be the hottest we have ever filmed.
Duration: 1:05:40
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 608.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment Of Dolores

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alastair Noir - Ep. 86 Rensselaerville

業界初出演!!
とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。
撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!1発出したのに、まだ欲しがりました【目線モザなし】
Duration: 48:10
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3968kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alastair Noir - Ep. 86

Physical attraction Horatio

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Vista Video
Cast: Jeremy, Nate, Michael-Lee, Jack, Darren, Patrick .
Genres: Men Erotic, Bodybuilders, Full Frontal Nudity, Softcore
Fantasy bes reality! Men with faces and bodies like these are few and far between in the real world. Yet, VistaVideo brings them into your home and makes them available for your peral up-close admiration. The Physical Attraction is irresistible.
Format: avi
Duration: 53:09
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1123kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 478.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Physical attraction

Fist'n'Fuck Orgy Boxer Barcelona Mikkalo

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Jalifstudio
Cast: Alfa Jota, David Novak, Kid Chocolate, Macanao Torres, Manuel Roko, Matthieu Paris
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Big Dick, Fisting, Muscle, Hairy, Cumshot
In Jalifstudio's Fist 'n' Fuck Orgy: Boxer Barcelona, Macanao Torres and Kid Chocolate work in the "Boxer Barcelona" fetish shop, located the gay area of Barcelona. It's a very rainy morning and seems like it's going to be a very quiet day. But all of a sudden many clients go in to buy and "try" all the gadgets of the shop. Filled with hot and dirty action including blow-jobs, boots licking, pissing, fucking, fisting, dildos and baseball bats, the final orgy will be remembered as one of the dirtiest scenes Jalifstudio has ever shot. The first client to arrive to the shop is David Novak. He wants to buy a skin head T-shirt to go to the fetish party ExtremoBerlin at disco Martin's in Barcelona. Kid Chocolate and Macanao Torres help him to choose the right one and they get very horny with touching his hairy chest and his tight jeans. A bit later Manuel Roko and Alfa Jota arrive to the shop. Macanao drives them to the boots section where Alfa does a long and deep blow job to Manuel Roko. He also lays in the floor to lick Manuel's black long boots.By this time, in another section of Boxer Barcelona shop, the leather section, Kid Chocolate "takes care" of David Novak. Long blow jobs, hard fuck action with Kid Chocolate's black fat cock and a long fist session would stretch David's hole and leave it ready for Manuel to join the party with his wild fist. At the same time, another customer, French Matthieu Paris, goes into the fetish shop asking for a big dildo. Macanao realizes that he wants dirty action and this is what he gives to him. This crazy scene takes place in the dildo section. Macanao sticks all kind of widgets into Matthieu's hungry hole - huge dildos, a baseball bat (covered by a dirty sock), one fist, two fists, a boot. There will also be blow jobs, piss and dirty fuck action. But Matthieu needs more than that! To satisfy him, Macanao invites the other guys to join the orgy. It's important that the customers leave the shop with a smile in their faces. In this final orgy there is no moment to relax. Three hunks fist-fucking David and Matthieu's hungry holes. Aggressive blow jobs, double fisting, and long chains into the holes all figure into this diabolic final orgy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:25
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1601kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist'n'Fuck Orgy Boxer Barcelona

Doctor's Orders: Paige Owens Fucked and Fisted by Tommy Pistol Mequon

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Paige Owens
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Doctor, Domination, Double Penetration, Fisting, Flogging, Humiliation, Latinx, Leather, Medical Fetish, natural boobs
Looking very smart in her lab coat and glasses, Dr. Paige Owens readies her syringe for her hysterical patient, Tommy Pistol. She administers the shot and Tommy goes to sleep. He wakes up in Paige’s house, handcuffed to the bed. Paige calms him down and frees him from the cuffs and tells him that she has a job interview lined up for him. He tells Paige that she’s made a big mistake and climbs on top of her. He grabs her tits, spreads her legs, and fingers her pussy. She moans reluctantly and gives in to his control. He lays her on her stomach and strips her clothes off. He uses rope to tie her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed and whips her ass and back with a leather flogger. He climbs on top of her naked body and slaps her perfect round ass, and she sticks it in the air for more. He sinks his hard cock deep in her slutty pussy and fucks her hard and fast. And with a perfect view of her asshole he cant help but shove his cock right into it. Paige loves getting her ass rammed and she cums hard on his cock. Tommy flips her over and ties her up using more rope. This time, her legs are tied spread, wide open with her fucked pussy and ass on display. Tommy lubes up a hand and slides his whole fist inside Paige’s pussy. He fist-fucks her pussy while fucking her ass in an amazing double penetration and she screams in pleasure. He lets her out of bondage and tells her to suck his cock and to not stop until he cums. Tommy puts nipple clamps on her natural perky tits and aggressively fucks Paige’s mouth until her face and his cock are covered in spit and cum.
Duration: 1:00:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doctor's Orders: Paige Owens Fucked and Fisted by Tommy Pistol

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal Divide

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde Milf is in for the ride of her life.We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole.
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secondary Screaming Clearbrook

Airport security is just the worst. For Luci Lovett it's going to be a nightmare.
OT says he's found some bomb fragments in her bags. She's going to prison unless she can come up with a way to make it worth OT's while.
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secondary Screaming

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Idle Hands: Ivy LeBelle gets tied up and fucked by Small Hands Maysfield

Cast: Small Hands, Ivy LeBelle
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, black hair, Blowjob, Brunette, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Domination, drool, Feet, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, Leather
Ivy Lebelle sits at her desk at work staring at a broken fucking machine that sits on a table in the distance. Meanwhile, Small Hands just having been released from jail, is outside her business at the security gate. He walks into Ivy’s office and hands her a paper that explains that he’s been assigned to work there for a release program. Ivy tells him that his first job is to fix her broken machine. Small hands gets to work on the fucking machine. Next to the machine is a dildo that Small Hands attaches to it. He turns it on and the machine works. Proud of his achievement he calls over his boss, Ivy. She grabs the oscillating dildo and kicks him out for sexually harassing her. Small Hands grabs her by the neck and says he can’t go back to jail. On her knees in only her lacy panties and bra, her arms are outstretched, bound with rope to a wooden table. An Hitachi vibrator is nestled in a frog-tie on her right leg, pressed against her pussy. In her mouth a bright red ball-gag drips with drool down her big juicy lips. Small Hands pulls her bra down and rubs her spit all over her big tits. He takes out her ball gag and replaces it with his big cock. She sucks his cock and he fucks her mouth until Ivy’s tits glisten with drool. In the next scene, Ivy is on her hands and knees on top of a dirty mattress with her big round perfect ass in the air, presenting her pussy and ass for Small Hand’s big cock. Her wrists are bound together with leather cuffs and her waist and thighs are bound in black rope. Chains attached to leather ankle cuffs keep her feet from moving. He hits her with the flogger and tongue-fucks her asshole. He slides his big dick into her tight pussy and fucks her deep and hard. Ivy begs for him to fuck her ass and so he stuffs his meat inside her tight ass and fucks her until she cums. In the final scene, Ivy is bound in rope upright with her legs spread. Small Hands fucks her dripping pussy while his hands squeeze around her neck. He fucks her ass one more time, pounding it hard until he sprays his load all over her body.
Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Idle Hands: Ivy LeBelle gets tied up and fucked by Small Hands

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet Cream Hooper Bay

There are probably ways Sasha could have avoided this fate. Whatever she did to Claire Adams she regrets already. Making her sorry is not the point, though. Claire wants to make her remember. She wants Sasha to see these moments every time she looks in the mirror or closes her eyes. She is going to hurt, humiliate and denigrate Sasha and then give her pleasure like she has never known before. By the time Claire is done with Sasha the two sensations will be forever tied together in her mind, just another bit of lasting shame for Sasha to live with.
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 481.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Cream

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD