BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

RealTimeBondage Slave A Part 3 Vanleer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Water torture is one of the most insidious ways of breaking someone there is. It relies on the slow, steady drumming of small drops of water, something no one would be afraid of naturally.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Slave A Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes Phyllis

Strong girl Alexis Luna is here for a hogtie challenge! She is locked in a chastity belt as well, which makes the challenge a bit harder. But as you can probably tell, Alexis is incredibly fit and tough! She can handle a lot of hard bondage, and she loves getting hogtied and gagged. Enjoy this muscular bodybuilder’s challenge, she is awesome!
Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bedroom Hogtie Bringhurst

It's my favorite time of day again. What time of the day is that you may ask? Bedtime, of course. That is the one time of day when I can get just what I want-a chance to wear lingerie and be tied up and gagged. Johnny has generously given me this turquoise lace top satin nightie to wear with matching flowered satin panties. When I am up on the bed and ready for bed, Johnny uses the silky silver rope to tie my in a strict hogtie, pronouncing my bare legs and feet. And, then, he gives me a thick white cleave gag. Finally, we can watch our nightime television shows in an equitable amount of silence. Good night!
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 622.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroom Hogtie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles Thetford Mines

Cute Anastasiya returns for a bit more rope bondage! Just like last time, she wants to be naked, because she does not like underwear! No problem, dear girl, we don’t mind! Anastasiya is bound in hemp ropes, and this creative tie even has her fingers immobilized! A nice bedroom struggle!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 262.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Melissa Lauren and Amber Rayne Canovanas

Cast: Melissa Lauren ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Latex ,Slave ,Facesitting ,Electro Clamp ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,slim ,Tattoo
Video language: English
Amber Rayne is the super sexy, super slutty girl next door. Melissa Lauren is a hot domme with a killer body and an evil mind. Together they make for a wicked Wiredpussy update as Melissa guides Amber through her first shoot with electricity! Great bondage, great chemistry, and lots of intense orgasms!
Duration: 37:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 440.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melissa Lauren and Amber Rayne

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nasty Ladies Milazzo

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Nyssa Nevers and Nadia White are such nasty little ladies. Each with giant tits and wet aching cunts. They are just Matt's type. Nadia's tits are so huge they make the perfect target for the single tail. She moans as Matt makes stripes across her body. Then he attaches a crotch rope from Nadia's pussy to Nyssa's feet. Every little movement Nyssa makes Nadia feels between her legs. It's time for Nadia's torment. Matt doesn't take it easy on her at all. With her tits tied so tightly they almost pop Matt puts nipple clamps on and canes her and vibrates her.
Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Ladies

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bibi Miami Seward

Beautiful and busty-rific Bibi Miami with her blonde hair and tight, firm body submits her entire physical and spiritual being for the amusement and manipulation of her cruel master, Bruno. He?s more than happy to dominate her into submission because he has a ?particular? set of skills? BDSM skills he will use to reduce Bibi to little more than a shivering, quivering pile of jizz-covered sex parts, and basic human functions like screaming, crying and having orgasms. He also happens to possess an oversized cock to bring this cruel pussy party to an energetic finale that begins with Bibi spread wide open with her ankles tied to her wrists with rope. Toys are always good for dirty sluts, and master B has two powerful vibrating wands to ravage Bibi?s gash with. One penetrates her pussy deeply, all the way in, and the other goes on her clit until she cums so hard she almost faints. Then, in a cruel twist, he puts the wand that was in Bibi?s pussy into her mouth. Bibi finally gets the veiny prize when the master plows her fuck wallet until he fires a big load of cum into her mouth. A beautiful cumshot and oral cream pie finale.
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

File size: 787.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bibi Miami

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian Porter Corners

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Freya French French Twist Munday

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Fingering
The adjustable metal collar is a good contender. It locks into an iron framework that allows us to raise or lower her ass, giving us unfettered access to her ass and pussy.
Duration: 52:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Freya French French Twist

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

She's Coming for Yooouuuuuuuu! Naturita

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: the wall ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Sub ,BDSM ,Domination ,Gag ,Feet ,shaved ,Curvy
Bella Rossi is back for another visit from The Upper Floor! We mount the Sybian on the wall and place her luscious body on top of it, keeping her elevated to put all the pressure down onto her clit. We bind her hands and feet outstretched, keeping her body totally prone and displayed. We rubber-band her incredible natural tits, turning them into perky round targets for our whip. While the Sybian does it’s job, we flog that pretty pussy, rosy up those lovely titties and engage in a little breath play. As always, Bella is a dutiful sub, grinding hard on the Sybian to get her orgasms and dedicating each one to you. She comes hard again and again, shaking and convulsing in a most delightful way.
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 510.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She's Coming for Yooouuuuuuuu!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2 Southwest Harbor

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4 Hoople

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Amanda is left to endure her bondage.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Unhappily Married Part 2 Tateville

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
This is Orgasmageddon. This is Ashley having no choice but to keep cumming, non-stop, while we relentlessly push the vibrator against her clit. There are no breaks. There is no time for her to recover, or reflect, or prepare. Her pussy is raw, her clit is sore, but there is no relief coming. Just more time with Mr. Hitachi and another orgasms just around the corner.
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappily Married Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No Solicitations Please Russell Springs

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally. Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Solicitations Please

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bedroombondage - Toe-Tie Thumb-Tie Hogtie For Candle Boxxx Colbert

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20454kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroombondage - Toe-Tie Thumb-Tie Hogtie For Candle Boxxx

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kaliente West Salem

Kali is hot. Hot for the bondage he puts her in. Hot for pain he causes her. Hot for the orgasms he is going to give her. Kali wants it all. She's dragged in blindfolded and gagged. She rolls around on the floor waiting for him to do to her what he promised. He plays her perfectly. A little pain, a little sucking, and then a little pleasure. All while perfectly bound. It's not all about Kali though. He's got to enjoy her predicament too. Each advancing position he puts her in turns him on more and more. His amusement is her suffering.
Duration: 38:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaliente

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma Petaling Jaya

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blonde Girl Next Door Gabi Gold Rough Anal Fuck in Brutal Bondage Stockholm

Cast: Gabi Gold ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Crop ,master ,Blonde ,Bondage ,Athletic ,Rope Bondage ,foreskin ,Sub ,Slave ,Boot
Gabi Gold is all too eager to serve under the boot of sadistic male dom. She is the kind of wanton slut that only feels complete when she is catering to his cruel whims. Gabi starts her day shackled to a Saint Andrew’s Cross with stiff leather ankle and wrist cuffs. Her natural perky breasts are completely vulnerable and exposed to the brutal smacks of a heavy leather flogger and a stiff leather riding crop. Her nipples and inner thighs are beaten mercilessly until she is gasping and shrieking through the edges of the giant red ball gag that has been crammed into her mouth. Next Gabi is restrained on the floor with an e-stim attached to her thighs. Her master, Derrick Pierce, saunters over and jams his massive cock deep into her mouth. As he throat fucks her, she gags and spits all over her beautiful face. Derrick then turns on the electrodes and shocks her legs repeatedly. Gabi can barely scream, the pain is so intense. But she wants to serve her master well and to prove her worth as a sex slave, so she shoves her face onto her master’s cock with reckless abandon. Before she can catch her breath, Gabi is quickly tied on her hands and knees, presenting her round and perfect ass in the air. Without hesitation, Derrick takes shoved his cock deep into her tight asshole. He fucks her hard, making his little pig squeal with delight. He shoves her face into the table and puts his foot on her head. The masochistic whore smiles from the abusive ass-fucking. Gabi is then flipped onto her back and her legs are pulled straight up in the air, restrained with inescapable rope bondage. Derrick then re-inserts his solid dick into her tight pink pussy and then switches to her gaping asshole. Gabi starts to beg to cum. But Derrick laughs and looks on with cruel delight as she winces from the pain. He continues to her fuck her until she can no longer talk. Her eyes roll back into head and she begs again and again to cum. And just when she can’t hold it another second Derrick tosses her to the floor and blows his load all over her sweaty face. Gabi licks it all up and whispers, “Thank you sir.”
Duration: 1:06:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Girl Next Door Gabi Gold Rough Anal Fuck in Brutal Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angel Allwood All About the Booby Van

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore
Angel's hot, long blonde hair and body that is all ass and titties. They're the perfect size for tying them off. Cut off the blood flow and they'll turn into a pair of super sensitive targets.
Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Allwood All About the Booby

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ariel - tight gloved elbow bondage East Wareham

Flexible busty Ariel is back and she is wearing some incredible lingerie! Sexy long gloves match her vintage style outfit perfectly. Now we just need to find a way to tie her, with no hope of escape. Ariel is capable of handling the tightest elbow bondage, so we just add a super strict rope to her gloved arms. It will be enough to keep her restrained, there simply is no way she can reach the knots. From the front, it looks like Ariel has no arms, that’s how tight it was. She struggles and struggles, but there’s no hope. She knows it, but she just loves struggling!
Duration: 4:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14571kbps

File size: 509.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel - tight gloved elbow bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling Buckley

Philippine girl Amyka came for some rope bondage, but she got a little more than she asked for! She was tied in a box tie with her big boobs in a nice rope harness, but then we added a harness ring gag! We have never seen anyone drool this much! Amyka couldn’t stop it, she was drooling all over the floor and over her own boobs! She struggled to free her hands, but she couldn’t get out. Great video!
Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowgirl Live part 4 Omena

Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens — 300 hundred strong. Let’s go after that face — let’s pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem — free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ashley Lane Return of the Screamer Xinxian

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
She doesn't know why corporal punishment, rough rope bondage, and a bit of humiliation make the perfect recipe to keep her coming back for more, but she can't resist it.
Duration: 46:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Return of the Screamer

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sasha Monet Kacergine

Cast: Sasha Monet
Genres: Submission ,Bondage ,Latinx ,Strap On ,Dildo ,Domination ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Slave
Sasha Monet is a dirty slave waiting to be washed, trained and fucked! She is sprayed with a pressure hose, placed in a strapado in the shower so Chanta can use a strap on and finally bound to the cold iron grate where she is pleasured and sprayed once again. All water in this update was cold!!!
Duration: 24:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 284.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Monet

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Busty Anal Parrottsville

Cast: Alura Jenson ,Mellanie Monroe
Genres: Big Tits ,Curvy ,Anal ,Anal Fingering ,shaved ,Gaping ,Domination ,Blonde ,Prolapse ,LezDom
Alura Jenson and Mellanie Monroe team up to explore each other’s anal abilities.
Duration: 55:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Anal

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cowgirl Live part 3 Braggs

The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let’s add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on — she’s in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Claiming of Phoenix Marie Prides Crossing

Cast: Phoenix Marie ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: Blowjob ,Big Tits ,Anal ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,brunet ,muscular ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex
Sexy Phoenix Marie submits beautifully in hard bondage and rough sex!
Duration: 1:03:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Claiming of Phoenix Marie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mixed Lust Abington

The perfect mix of black and blue, 731 and betty share some quality time in the country. First PD ties the two girls tightly on a mattress, gagging them with socks and covering 731 with a canvas bag. He plays with their breath, suffocating them both till they are gasping and choking for air.
Duration: 57:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mixed Lust

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Delusional Desires Erwin

Cast: Dahlia Sky
Genres: bottom ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Fingering ,Handler
In this fantasy update, Dahlia is a very skilled and professional sex therapist. Her services are needed, but Mr. Mogul finds himself growing bored with her long winded conversation. Suddenly we find Dahlia bound and being treated like the little whore that she is. All of his urges are coming to life, and Dahlia is on the receiving end of his sick ways.
Duration: 41:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delusional Desires

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Delirious Hunter Double Jointed Opelika

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore
This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. “Sex yeah, let's go!” That's what we like to hear.
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

All exclusive BDSM & Pain Full part 5 Sharon Grove

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ThePAINfiles
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Stocking, Spanking, Wax, Suspension, Needles, BDSM, IR
Don´t go any further if you don´t love extreme BDSM. We are featuring all aspects of BDSM life for slavegirls and masters, you will find pictures and videos of needle pain, play peircings, severe breast pain

Total size: 18.2 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All exclusive BDSM & Pain Full part 5

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rain DeGrey Orgasmal Carnage Greenacres

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Handler ,switch ,Domination ,Feet ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,fake boobs ,BDSM
Words can not describe what happens to this sexually crazed nympho when she is made to cum, over and over and over. It is simply beyond our vocabulary to do it justice.
We can only just describe what we did to her - you have to see the effect yourself, to understand, and truly believe what happen here. This girl is either gifted, or cursed, we don’t know which it is.
We put her in a custom made bondage device- a wooden box holds her head and hands, strict metal hold her legs spread and feet up it the ultimate fucking position. At first we just vibe her to a few screaming orgasms, then we finger her to several squirting orgasms, and then we put our best fucking machine (Omega) in her ass.
The thing about our fucking machines (Alpha & Omega) is that they fuck faster then any machine out there, but they don’t just fuck the girls into oblivion, they also vibrate at an incredible frequency. In layman’s terms the vibration alone no matter what hole can cause a clitoris orgasm. So Omega goes in her ass, the fucking is ramped up and the girl is made to cum, so hard and so long, that this is the part where words fail us. If you have never seen a girl fucked to the verge of sexual annihilation, then what in Zeus’s butthole are you waiting for.
Duration: 16:40

File size: 373.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey Orgasmal Carnage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No Solicitations Please Sisters

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally.
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Solicitations Please

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sasha Horsing Around Rufus

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
New sluts are like horses. You need to keep them clean, well worked out, and teach them to obey commands. This little filly is named Sasha and she is a brand new acquisition for PD.
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 654.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Horsing Around

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ballet Sub Ella – warm up Higashimurayama

Watch our new submissive Ella go through her classical ballet warm up routine while getting shocked! Now that’s a challenge!!
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13095kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballet Sub Ella – warm up

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stoned Pryor

Alice is a very special kind of girl. She’s the kind of girl who feels embarrassed by her own sexual proclivities. To make matters worse for her she’s turned on by her embarrassment. This begins the cycle of humiliation and arousal. She is told to expose herself. She has to maintain eye contact which is so hard for her. Her arousal is off the charts. Once she’s tied and gagged she calms down a bit. That’s when a large stone is placed in her lap.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stoned

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wishlist Placida

Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.
Duration: 58:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 100kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wishlist

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Player Manderson

There's a point when working with a woman where it stops being work and it begins to be personal. That happened very early on with Jade Indica. She's a player and it shows. In the way she looks at him. The way she tells him that she missed his cock. The pussy hook keeps her body taught. She wants him and he wants her. They kiss and slip each other some tongue like two people madly in love.
Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Player

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Name is Meat! Waterville Valley

Cast: James Deen ,Katie Jordin
Genres: unshaved ,Hitachi ,Submission ,Flogging ,brunet ,big dick ,bottom ,Vaginal Penetration ,Facefucking ,Choking
Katie Jordin, in her very first bondage scene, gets a unique sexual experience filled with bondage, domination and rough degrading sex. Her naturally hot body gets manhandled and fucked hard in tight bondage by James Deen. Includes a special bonus edit of the sexiest moments and actions packed in one clip!
Duration: 1:32:30

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Name is Meat!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac Novopavlovsk

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
These 2 have been and sucked into an undone puddle of limber flesh that can not even watch str8. We leave em fastened and overspread with their own cum. They are even cuter when cum overspread.
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rain DeGrey Floris

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.
Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.
When he slaps her legs and ass with the thin, flat paddle she can't decide if she wants to laugh of cry. When he puts a vibrator on her clit she can't figure out whether she should scream or cum. The intensity of her orgasms is so overwhelming that by the time Cyd takes it away she just falls back and babbles to herself.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Where In The World Is Rain Degrey? Avon Park

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage ,Fisting ,slim ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,Ball Gag ,Sub ,Submission ,Slave
Rain Degrey works for Maitresse Madeline as a PA for Kink Live. She always seems to be getting herself into trouble and today is no different. Madeline books Rain to model for Whipped Ass to give her a reminder that boss knows best but Rain doesn’t show up on time and Madeline has to search the entire castle for her. Madeline finds Rain self suspending herself and decides to take advantage of such eagerness. The girls have instant chemistry and Madeline seductively yet sadistically dominates Rain to submission. Paddling, flogging, foot licking, fisting, tight bondage, pussy licking, ass worship and strap-on ass fucking are all included.
Duration: 1:11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Where In The World Is Rain Degrey?

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Georgia Koneva - Submissive Slut Georgia Koneva Gilson

Cast: Georgia Koneva
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Gonzo, BDSM, Anal, 3some
Georgia Koneva is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Georgia Koneva ’s got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.
Duration: 55:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7475kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Georgia Koneva - Submissive Slut Georgia Koneva

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Arabella - back for more Germiston

The incredible Arabella is back for more bondage! I always tie her boobs, because they are so tieable!! But Arabella doesn’t have just one of the 3 holy bondage grails (tieable boobs), she has all three! Huge mouth for 2 inch gags (and more!) and hyper flexible arms for that tight elbow bondage! Arabella can come back whenever she likes, what a girl!
Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps

File size: 248.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabella - back for more

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

All Choked Up Camilla

Beautiful Dakoda smiles as PD ties her neck, standing her up on her feet. He orders her to get herself red and flushed, then fucks her with a vibrating dildo and canes her foot while she slides her hand up and down his cock. Hanging upside down, she sucks cock as he vibrates and sucks her. PD bends her over, tying her with her head down and ass up, fucking her cunt hole. Then on a mattress, he binds her into a ball, rolling her around, using his cock in first one hole then the other, vibrating her clit. Afterward, she's choked with cock, ending up with a face full.
Format: real
Duration: 45:56
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 247.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Choked Up

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aiden Starr's Classic Lezdom Dungeon with Kimber Woods Westwego

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Kimber Woods
Genres: multiple orgasms ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,shaved ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Feet ,Slave
Slave Kimber Woods is masturbating without permission. Even worse, she lies about it when Aiden Starr arrives to check up on her. This kind of selfish behavior will not fly in Aiden’s dungeon! Aiden has Kimber squat in her heels and commands her to masturbate. Kimber hurries to obey her Mistress and is immediately ready to cum. But Aiden won’t let Kimber off so easily. She makes Kimber edge herself as she canes Kimber’s cute perky breasts. After much begging, she allows Kimber to cum but makes her continue to rub her wet pussy. She canes Kimber’s asshole and flogs her ass and back. She fingers Kimber’s slutty pussy and Kimber begs to cum over and over again only to be denied at Aiden’s pleasure. Next, Kimber is restrained to metal pipes on all fours. Aiden closes up her whore pussy with closepins and canes her closed up pussy and her cute little feet. Kimber screams in pain as Aiden tests her dedication. After removing the closepins on Kimber’s pussy, Aiden gives Kimber a hard fucking with a dick on a stick. Kimber moans as Aiden’s cock slides into her. All the pain she’s taken only makes her hornier. She pushes back on Aiden’s cock, eager to get fucked. Aiden fucks her cunt relentlessly through multiple orgasms as Kimber squirts all over Aiden’s cock. Next, Aiden smothers Kimber with her juicy ass. Kimber struggles to breathe under Aiden’s ass and works hard to lick her Mistress’ pussy. Once Aiden cums, it’s Kimber’s turn to get fucked. Aiden gags her slave, straps on a cock and thrusts it in Kimber’s hungry pussy. Kimber loves the attention and moans as Aiden works her dick in and out of her cunt. Then this slut begs Aiden to fuck her ass. Aiden drills her cock into Kimber’s tight asshole and fucks it wide open. So happy to get her Mistress’ attention, Kimber cums hard on Aiden’s dick in her ass over and over again.
Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr's Classic Lezdom Dungeon with Kimber Woods

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Juggling petgirls Jane and Kasha Part1 New Canton

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane, Kasha
Our new training juggling Jane and Kasha, first part.
Duration: 14:51
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 173.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juggling petgirls Jane and Kasha Part1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Getting Ahead Salybia

Sybil came for a private lesson from their professor. It's already been quite the ordeal, but there's a lot more for them to learn. Sucking is the name of the game and a good cocksucker always gets ahead. He pulls them from the shed and drags their hobbled body through the grass to his workshop. They're going to prove that they are a good cocksucker. This student has some lovely tits. They are perfect for hanging them. Once they are up on their toes the whip is going to really teach the lessons that he's been trying to get across.
Duration: 39:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting Ahead

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Heels Hang Quail

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.
Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heels Hang

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Painful Delights Dema

Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks. As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply. He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks. With a dildo inside her and a vi
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Delights

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD