BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Anal Sluts Hadar

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Cherie DeVille
Genres: Dildo ,MILF ,fake boobs ,Anal Stretching ,buttplug ,Anal ,shaved ,Tattoo ,LezDom ,Gaping
Video language: English
Cherie Deville gets dominated with anal toys and a fist in this hot update with Aiden Starr.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Sluts

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4 Montalba

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Adara is left to endure her tight bondage, gag, clamps, and nose hooks. She mmmmpphs and struggles as much as her bondage will allow for a while. She eventually gets a little complacent, so to get her spirits up again, I whip her clamped tits with a leather strap. There we go... that really woke her up again. Her yelps, moans and twitch intensify greatly with the right motivation. I want a new view, so I roll her onto her stomach for a while. At the end of the clip, I cut off her ziptie bondage and make her crawl out of the room using the rope still tied into her hair as a leash.
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elise Graves - Bondage Therapy Trogir

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
In minutes she is begging for mercy and making promises she has no intention of keeping. PD is no fool. Sarah Jane loves to cum. She loves getting fucked and feeling cock inside of her.
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves - Bondage Therapy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Office Day Dreams Part II Kennesaw

Apparently....my milfy blond secretary wasn't totally amused when I left her tied up and topless in my office for the janitor to find her later. Hey! At least I did it while there was still someone in the building, so she would have help getting out of it! Well, sweet little Amanda now has a surprise for me as well. She saunters into my office while I am going over some reports and lets me know exactly how she feels. Before long, I am tied down to a chair and gagged. Amanda takes her time pleasing me (I mean delightfully torturing) as she unbuttons my blouse, exposes my breasts, pulls up my skirt, carresses my thighs, and groping me a lot like what I did to her. She tired of me quickly though, and decides to leave me there for my boss to find me later, just like the janitor found her. Amanda figures that this is the best way to tell Johnny about my misdemeanors.
Duration: 8:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Day Dreams Part II

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic Fort Benton

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor
Hazel Hypnotic may not seem like it but she is terribly shy. Most people consider the woods to be far away from any kind of interference, but standing out here naked she cannot help but wonder if there are any hikers near.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russian roulette petgirl Jane Namur

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane
Playing russian roulette with our petgirl Jane, and of course a lot of spanking and testing the bull whip on her back.
Duration: 7:59
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 93.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian roulette petgirl Jane

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Creep Induction Pebble Beach

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks - she stirs and moans. I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her - maybe to keep her warm.
Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Induction

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest Price

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maestro Stefanos ,Ana Foxxx ,Chloe Cherry ,Donny Sins
Genres: Role Play ,Latex ,Blonde ,slim ,fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Stocks ,Anal
In our final installment of the Halloween Sadists Ball, Governess Ana Foxxx is up for some serious discipline at the hands of busty Governess Aiden Starr. Ana has been a sloppy, cum-hungry slut, unable to hold her position, ask for her orgasms, remember the rules, and what’s worse is that her uniform is already shredded. Aiden stares with sadistic disdain at Ana’s bare feet poking through her torn stockings while Ana wiggles nervously in her tight shibari frog tie. The guests look on with much pleasure as Aiden lectures Ana about the importance of her uniform and offers her a new pair of red and black, submissive-issue stockings… at a price. Ana’s torn pantyhose are stripped away, leaving her tender toes vulnerable to cropping and shocks with a zapper. Ana squeals and apologizes, but Aiden moves on to her pert nipples, pinching and biting them until they are swollen and covered with vicious teeth marks. Aiden then applies some brutal metal clamps to both Ana’s nipples and labia, pulling them tightly in her hands and she teaches Ana the house rules one final time. Every orgasm Ana will have from here out will only come when she has recited the rules and has a clamp pulled off of her tender bits. Ana screams and sweats through her punishment, and eventually succeeds in delivering her recitation through the suffering painful punishment orgasms. The crowd cheers and claps as she collapses with a new pair of stockings. The party goers find themselves horny from this display and begin working each other over. One latex submissive endures a hard flogging and anal hook, while another submissive is locked in stocks and made to take a strict caning with a metal rod as swingers fuck each other and look on. Gorgeous women are tied and spanked heavily, while others suck cock and take a paddling while having their nipples clamped together in a painful daisy chain. A beautiful femme domme teases her man with a bound face sitting session, and others beg for orgasms from a hitachi as their asses and thighs are beaten red. Stefanos is perturbed to find that Ana has earned her red and black stockings before senior submissive Chloe Cherry. He bring Chloe over and demands that she find her stockings among the crowd while her pursues her with a zapper, and our guest of honor Donny Sins takes her pussy and mouth for fucking. Chloe is a sweet and desperate mess as she crawls through the party, begging for her uniform, finding sadist female party-goers who will give her each garment at a price. Her tits are clamped with wooden pins and she is given a glass to hold on a silver tray and told not to drop it, as Donny rails her from behind. Ana is a crafty little whore, and crawls over to steal the cock, almost sending Chloe’s tray crashing to the ground. But Chloe holds tight and manages to keep the dick and her new uniform. Ana is sent to service Donny in an intense reverse cowgirl to earn her collar, but it is Chloe who comes out victorious with a rousing anal fuck, coaxing the cum from Donny and orgasming to the admiring cheers of an impressed party.
Duration: 1:10:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gigi I Saw You - Part 1 Itapetinga

You: Brown hair, Brown eyes... You were buying rope and duct tape at the Dollar store. You were not particularly good looking, but there was just something about you. Maybe it was the dirty lab coat you were wearing, or maybe it was the fact that you smelled like tires... I don't know, but I want to. Me: Brunette, Brown eyes. I was wearing red shiny disco jeans, which you complimented me on. I said "Thank You" in a Joysey accent. You smiled and walked out the door. A few seconds later I walked out as well and you had, what seemed like magic, just disappeared. It's not long before GiGi is bound, ballgagged, and noosed in some old industrial building. Out of the shadows comes the man she saw at the Dollar store. She doesn't know it, but unfortunately for her, she has drawn the attention of Dr. Cupcakes. He smacks her ass a few times and then immediately starts binding her further. He adds a crotchrope and then starts tying her legs. He gets a few more ropes above and below her tits as well. She's a feisty one though, so he decides to give her something to think about. He ties a rope to the front of her crotchrope and ties it off overhead, forcing her forward. He then ties a rope to the crotchrope behind her and ties it off up high on the post, further tightening it. It is now TIGHT. With GiGi under control, Dr. Cupcakes adds more rope, alot more rope, to her legs. He then removes the noose and makes her sit. He quickly adds more rope to her ankles and feet. Her Ballgag is removed and replaced with an old rag and clear tape. GiGi continues to be feisty, so he cuts open her pretty blouse and clamps her nipples with some nasty utility clamps. He then continues roping up her upper body, including her elbows. Dr. Cupcakes then shoves an old steamer chest up beside her. What is that for GiGi wonders... will I be put in it?!... That's where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 42:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 946.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ice Pony Calico Eden

Release Year: 2010
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Calico
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
She starts out at the bottom of a dark hole that is hot and humid. She knows better than to ask for relief, but the membership decides she could use a bit of cold water anyway. They give her so much that she needs to push up against the bars to get a decent breath of air.
Duration: 1:42:16

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ice Pony Calico

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zazie Skymm, Cynthia HD Miki

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Cynthia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
In this format two players compete for the big prize:
Cynthia and Zazie. Either both win or lose. This time the hostess of the game is Ariel, while the domina is Amanda.
Duration: 1:36:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2140kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zazie Skymm, Cynthia HD

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Floor Slut Part Two Spring Branch

Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Sister Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing.
Sister Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat.
Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.
Format: real
Duration: 31:21
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Floor Slut Part Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Emma Haize Part 3 Bassfield

Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Fetish, Toys
Everything is always worse when you barely have the breath to scream. Just ask Emma, who is currently trying to get a little air through the old school gas mask we have covering her face. It is making the electric shocks going through her pussy that much harder to deal with when she has to struggle for that calming deep breath she uses to center herself.
Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Emma Haize Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kinkygate up to 2020, part 08 Capacho

Eventually Kelley has Raven stand by the bed with her hands on her head, exposed from the waist down, as she goes to get the things she needs. Auntie Kelley returns to Raven who is still waiting, but now Kelley has with her Raven's new 'outfit.' Pull-up diapers and a onesie! How humiliating!
Video: 426x240

Total size: 1.2 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkygate up to 2020, part 08

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sarah Jane Ceylon Doylestown

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Sarah Jane, also known as 625 in the INSEX days, is Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come. The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt. Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

To Sir, With Pain Thessaloniki

Alice is a special sort of creature. Being naked in front of the camera is embarrassing for her. He makes her strip for him. She overcomes her humiliation for his pleasure. She tries to hide her face. The embarrassment turns her on. She rubs herself. He wraps her in leather so tight she has trouble breathing. She endures for his amusement. He hooks her ass with metal while she blackens his boots. She does a good job and is given the reward of an orgasm. It's not easy for her. She has to expose herself to do it. As she rubs her clit for him she cries sweet tears of humiliation.
Duration: 58:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To Sir, With Pain

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Laci's Punishment Penn Laird

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Laci Laine
Genres: toned ,unshaved ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Smoking ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Role Play ,Blonde ,Leather Belt
This is a fantasy role play where Laci Laine gets caught smoking in the boys room at her college by an out of control caretaker. Laci is tied up in his creepy basement office where she gets punished and fucked! Her favorite part of the shoot was getting fucked hard until orgasm while strapped down to the Y-frame with leather belts and steel neck restraint. She also endures a very tough back arch suspension while giving a blowjob and receiving a load on her pretty face.
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Laci's Punishment

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Validation - Cici Rhodes Palenville

Cici Rhodes looks pretty in pigtails but she'll look even better in tears. She lets us see her pain proudly. She calls it subspace. It is more than that, though. It is a driving need inside of her to test herself against PD's darkest desires.
She knows how brutal he can be. Just looking around she can see dozens of devious devices. Each one inflicts its own special type of humiliation or agony. If she can steady her nerves enough to suffer through them she will get the validation she so badly needs from him.
Duration: 1:00:05

File size: 676.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Validation - Cici Rhodes

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2 Bodrum

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - Luna Lovely - A Lovely Ride Saint Ann

She’s not happy! Her male captor ignores her complaints before deciding enough is enough.
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21674kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Luna Lovely - A Lovely Ride

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Emily Addams Nailed Serving Tray Mangualde

Release Year: 2024
Studio: brutalmaster
Cast: Emily Addams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Extreme
The slut is then able to stand up with her nailed tits and the board suddenly becomes a serving tray. How convenient.
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18402kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addams Nailed Serving Tray

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Whore Amber Rayne takes two Dicks in her Ass East Bend

Cast: Astral Dust ,Tommy Pistol ,Amber Rayne ,Bill Bailey ,John Strong
Genres: Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Tattoo ,blond ,Double Penetration ,big dick ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,Blowbang
Amber Rayne loves to fuck, and when she does she becomes a wild sexual beast! Today we unleash the beast with four guys surrounding her to drill her in every hole while she begs to be fuller and more stuffed up!
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4721kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Whore Amber Rayne takes two Dicks in her Ass

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Take-out Bitch Boy Toy Ponoka

Cast: Danny Wylde ,Alexis Golden
Alexis towers over her groveling man-meat in a made-to-order man-eating porn flick for your discerning palate.
Duration: 55:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Take-out Bitch Boy Toy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - Ound Down, Throated, Abused With Cock & Made To Cum Maneadero

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23162kbps
Audio: 94kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Ound Down, Throated, Abused With Cock & Made To Cum

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucked Bondage part 2 Paderborn

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FuckedAndBound
Cast: Bobbi Starr, Chris Cannon, Satine Phoenix, Mia Smiles, Gia Paloma, Brandon Iron, Nadia Styles, Anastasia Pierce, Liam
Genres: Anal, Gangbang, BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration
Brutal blowjobs, hardcore pussy fucking, and extreme anal sex happens when these sadistic Masters have their way with our masochistic pain sluts. Intense rope bondage and unforgiving devices, keep these captives bound tightly while they are being fucked fast and hard.

Total size: 28.0 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked Bondage part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Asian, Hard Steel, Brutal Torment, and Extreme Orgasms! Grapeville

Cast: Orlando ,Mia Little
Genres: fake boobs ,Latinx ,shaped ,Submission ,switch ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler
Mia arrives fresh and ready to go. We make final adjustments to the devices, and then strap her ass in. Today is going to be her reckoning, and it will come in the form of extreme suffering. First we have her bent over so that her slut holes can be utilized to their potential. Her nipples get the nasty treatment before her pussy is commanded to cum.
Next we put her body on display, front side up and her limbs shackled to the table. Suction is used to torment and make her bits extremely sensitive. Her pussy is stuffed full of a massive dildo, a vibe pressing hard against her helpless clit, and locked into place to ensure she will orgasm as long as we see fit.
In the final scene we have our helpless bondage slut folded in half. Her feet and pussy are exposed and will be punished. She is blindfolded and the torment begins. This time she can’t see it coming, so the anticipation is her worst enemy.
Duration: 1:13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Asian, Hard Steel, Brutal Torment, and Extreme Orgasms!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kinkygate up to 2020, part 05 Lake Harbor

Auntie Kelley then puts the naughty girl, who is now bare from the waist down, back over her knee to apply the hairbrush to her very deserving, ample bottom.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 34 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkygate up to 2020, part 05

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Restless Whore Bow

Cast: Bill Bailey ,Abbey Brooks
Genres: blond ,bottom ,Blowjob ,shaved ,MILF ,slim ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,BDSM ,Domination
Blonde MILF Abbey Brooks is Bill Baileys play thing. She is there solely for his twisted entertainment. See Abbey get tied up, flogged, spanked, fucked and made to be submissive. She can’t get enough of Bill’s big cock.
Duration: 58:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Restless Whore

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kinkygate up to 2020, part 14 Tranquillity

Auntie Kelley has decided that embarassment is a key factor in Raven's discipline, and just a spanking isn't going to be quite enough. She needs to make sure the naughty girl understands just what happens when she acts like a brat in front of Kelley.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 33 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkygate up to 2020, part 14

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1 Crocketts Bluff

Lilly is having another Bondage Dream. This time the same crazy doctor drags her into a basement with her wists bound behind her back. He must have more experiments planned for Lilly. He gropes and manhandles her. He spins her around and smacks her ass, then he lifts her skirt and yanks her panties until they are inside her. Lilly is forced to step out of her panties. He then makes her sit in a chair and then proceeds to rope her at the waist to it. He gropes her tits more, before shoving a big foam white ball in her mouth. He seals it in tightly with clear tape. He then binds her thighs very tightly in 3 places with thin biting twine. He decides the gag isn't good enough, so he wraps an entire roll of vetwrap over the clear tape. Several wraps of stretchy microfoam are then wrapped on top of the vetwrap! He then goes back to work binding her legs to the chair with twine. After some time, he removes all 3 layers of the gag and the ball. She's not to be left ungagged though, Lilly is cleave gagged with an entire roll of vetwrap and then a few wraps of black tape. This is a tight gag as you'll be able to tell by the purple coloring of Lilly's distorted face. The good Doctor then snips off her shirt with the precision of a surgeon, revealing her pretty bra that matched her panties. He proceeds to tie Lilly's upper body with the thin twine. After a bit, the Doctor removes the vetwrap cleave gag and the clip ends.
Duration: 17:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday Port Henry

It had been hot by the pool, so hot Sandra had only paused for a moment before accepting the cool drink bought for her by the guy a few sunbeds over. As she stirs now, limbs breaking into pins and needles as she moves for the first time in she doesn’t know how long, she fears he may have had an ulterior motive behind his generosity… Sandra’s hourglass figure, still poured into a one-piece swimsuit that hugs every one of her golden tanned curves, is wrapped in coils of strong silver duct tape. With her bound body numb from lying on the hard wood floor for hours, the silver haired damsel in distress struggles to sit, rolling on the floor, pointing bare feet and pretty, red polish pedicured toes. As Sandra regains her strength she attempts to free herself from the tight tape bondage to no avail, so she begins to explore the holiday home she is held in, hopping around the apartment, testing the doors and windows, only to find strong steel bars keeping her locked inside the remote island retreat…
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Alimony North Sandwich

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Penny Pax
Genres: Latinx ,spit ,Flogging ,Crop ,Hitachi ,Rough Sex ,switch ,Big Natural Tits ,Submission ,Role Play
When Penny refuses Tommy’s attempts to reconcile their failed marriage, she is drawn into a trap of captivity, sex and Tommy’s obsessive quest to re-kindle their love. Mr Pistol believes he and Penny are to be together forever and he thinks he can fix what went wrong with their marriage. So naturally he puts pretty Penny in a choke hold, ties her up to a wooden cross and gives her a deep throat sloppy face fucking to remind her what she is missing. Penny’s big natural tits glisten with spit and slobber as Tommy’s hard dick pounds her wet mouth hole. Tommy ties the Hitachi to Penny’s pussy and drives her crazy with buzzy vibrations while he simultaneously disciplines her with the crop and sucks her sensitive nipples. Next Penny is tied up tight on all fours with her back arched and both holes exposed ready for action. A little bit o’ flogging, caning, cock sucking and then Tommy fucks his ex-wife’s puffy pussy deep and hard making her moan with pleasure. Then just like old times Tommy drives his cock into Penny’s tight ass and fucks her out and she is loving it. He lets Penny taste her ass by stuffing his dick in her mouth and then he fucks her some more. Finally we find Penny on her back in full rope bondage with her legs spread wide and her slutty holes begging for attention. Tommy punishes her with the flogger then fucks her pussy and ass back and forth while he vibes her clit until she is out of her mind in ecstasy. She cums hard and begs for Tommy’s hot load which he pops all over her fucked out pussy. Ahh, relationship all fixed–together forever!
Duration: 1:05:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Alimony

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2 Odanah

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!
Duration: 35:38

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexuallybroken - Gabriella Paltrova - Is Back & Suffering Under Bondage Snow Camp

Working her way down his body she strokes his growing cock before taking it in her mouth, tell me what I need to know!
Duration: 31:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21351kbps
Audio: 96kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Gabriella Paltrova - Is Back & Suffering Under Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Rose By Any Other Name Henderson Harbor

Cast: Kristina Rose ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,Brunette ,Submission ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Latinx ,Handler
After a long time of not seeing her on our sites, the incredible Kristina-Fuckng-Rose is back to suffer. She is locked into the devices and the torment begins. Watching her suffer, and the extreme level of that she endures is amazing. She is a true masochist who is willing to go a far as The Pope wants her to go.
Duration: 36:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Rose By Any Other Name

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Long, Hot Summer Part II Reevesville

And now we find busty Ms. Brielle roped tightly with a vibrator between her legs. Holly greets her first with gentle strokes before she reaches for the violet wand and proceeds to give Summer a good raking over with the device. Summer meanwhile, gasps and moans and Holly breaks out another dildo, force feeding it to her new slave, while Summer literally begs to cum...These are two extremely beautiful women we are watching here. And that proves even more evident when Summer is strapped to the bench ass up. Holly lubes Summer's perfect hole and then slides in from behind to give her a sound fucking. As Summer bellows, things really sizzle as Holly barrels onward.
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 118.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long, Hot Summer Part II

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints All Grown Up Part 2 Belgrade Lakes

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
Elizabeth Thorn has been locked down all day by Ot. She used to tease him when they were younger, but now she's visiting her friend, Delirious Hunter at the farm and something about OT has changed.
Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints All Grown Up Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves Wilcoe

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, humilation
PD sets up a steady drip of water over her forehead. When it starts she is relaxed and calm but after a few hours of water torture she’s crying and the games haven’t even really begun.
Format: real
Duration: 1:35:45
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 517.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jackiebound part 354 Xigaze

It would be impossible for me to finish out this month without my beer wench! I love Oktoberfest...mainly for the beer and of course my cute little bar maid outfit that I get to wear. Well, Johnny thinks I am having a bit too much fun playing the part and decides to put me in a strict ball tie with rope in the bedroom with a plump red ball gag to keep me quiet and drooling. Works for me!
Stay tuned next week....I am sure to have a bonus update soon with my bar maid costume and a very interesting gag made custom for me by my sweet husband, Johnny! You won't want to miss it!
Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 354

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taylor's Test - Part 1 Mc Grady

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.
Duration: 22:05

File size: 993.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chained, Tied, and Ass Fucked with a Massive Cock! Dehra Dun

Cast: Gabriella Paltrova ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Domination ,Sub ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Facefucking ,Tattoo ,Petite ,Submission
Her day starts chained to a toilet and getting throat fucked. The rest of the day is nonstop ass fucking in tight bondage while getting punished for being such a slut.
Duration: 1:00:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chained, Tied, and Ass Fucked with a Massive Cock!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The escape room Cambita Garabitos

Release Year: 2022
Studio: FancySteel
Cast: Ariana Barbie, Graceyy Baby, Mistress Vegan Beagle
The Escape room is a gripping tale of two girls (Ariana Barbie, Graceyy Baby) and imprisoned in a twisted prison-themed escape room challenge. They have 60 minutes to figure their way out of the Bdsm-inspired games. The girls discover the secrets behind each game. Can they escape, or will Mistress (Vegan Beagle) eliminate them?
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 939.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The escape room

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Courtney Taylor - Bondage Barbie Kota Kinabalu

My eyes were full of light when I met Sarah at the farm. She told me that she loves the scene and wants to get tied up.
Duration: 46:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Courtney Taylor - Bondage Barbie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Claire Robbins - Little Miss Robbins Oreland

That she adores the feeling of tight ropes and the helplessness. PD must really like Sarah Jane Ceylon because he is nicer to her than most of the other pretty little sluts that he sees.
Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Robbins - Little Miss Robbins

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tag Team Part 1 Newfane

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
A few dozen glass bottles make for an interesting little prop when we have the sexy Sierra Cirque around for a RealTimeBondage live feed. We are the toughest sadists on the web,
Duration: 43:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tag Team Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Classic Shoot! Calico: Sex Addict! Can she be cured? Irwinton

Cast: Calico
Genres: Machine Dildo ,natural boobs ,Weights ,Ass Hook ,Ball Gag ,slim ,Fetish ,Gag ,Vaginal Penetration ,Small Tits ,Clothespins ,Submission ,Bondage ,Handler
With this weeks update we do a little role play. Calico comes back to Hogtied as a sex addict who has checked herself into the “clinic” to cure herself of her sex addition.
Sequestered in the Padded Cell, the Doctor and his orderly put her through some serious orgasms to see if we could drain her to the point of never wanting another one. You will just have to see what happens!
If you ever had that fantasy of being taken advantage of by your doctor or nurse when in the hospital, this is the update for you!
Duration: 51:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Shoot! Calico: Sex Addict! Can she be cured?

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tongue Twister Eckley

Mina is wearing a one piece pole dancing outfit with heels. She had her elbows tied tightly together, she is hogtied and a rope wrapped around her mouth trapping her tongue. A delicious tie on a delicious woman. This update is rather sexy!
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6348kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tongue Twister

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Queen Of Pain Part 1 Aspers

What makes Elise Graves our Queen of Pain? It sure as hell isn't because she enjoys dishing it out. We have Cyd Black and pd on hand for that. Her job is to just graciously accept everything they have to offer. They waste no time in getting down to business. Right away they take out the heaviest canes they can find and set about making Elise scream.
Duration: 1:11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5657kbps
Audio: 126kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen Of Pain Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl Sylvester

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blondes in Bondage Puposky

What is better than a Blonde in Bondage? Let's start with two and see where things go from there. Sarah Jane Ceylon has experience on the receiving end of Cyd Black's sadism. Penny Pax has never been part of a two model bondage shoot. At first things seem pretty familiar for Penny. There is hard metal holding her in place while she watches Cyd Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane will bear the brunt of Cyd's attention at first, but the situation that comes later will test them both.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes in Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD