BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Arachnia Webb Gluckstadt

Cast: Arachnia Webb
Genres: natural boobs ,BDSM ,Submission ,Domination ,Fear Play ,slim ,Suspension ,Noose ,Predicament Bondage ,Bondage
Video language: English
Count me as officially caught up in Arachnia’s web! Coming from a lifestyle bdsm background, the lovely Arachnia Webb submits to us beautifully. She takes whatever I dish out and comes back for more. And I did dish it out! She said scene one was one of the tightest ties she has ever been in. Watch her dance for us in predicament bondage throughout scene two’s partial suspension. Then a full out spread-eagle suspension ends scene three. Arachnia’s hair color tints scene five in the Houdini tank, while she fights for air against not only the water, but the neck noose that lifts her above the waterline. Hot stuff this week on Waterbondage!
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arachnia Webb

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

PublicDisgrace - At the Mercy of the Crowd Harrod

Cast: Katie Summers, Princess Donna Dolore
So Mz. Berlin and Liz Rainbow are here to give her exactly what she wants.
Duration: 1:29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PublicDisgrace - At the Mercy of the Crowd

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spankingglamour - Ashley Wolf part 049 Toronto

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 22:49
Video: 1920x1012, AVC (H.264), 18774kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Ashley Wolf part 049

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spankingglamour - Brighton Blaze part 069 Tres Piedras

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23996kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Brighton Blaze part 069

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Female Wrestler challenges a Male to a match, Gets pwned Bliss

Cast: Mia Little ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Brunette ,toned ,Champion ,Bizarre ,Humiliation ,Choking ,Submission ,Black ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage
Mia Li is a strong powerful woman. She’s confident she can take on the tall skinny Mickey Mod. What she doesn’t realize is Mickey has been training for years in Aikido and other martial arts and he can make women cum easily with his fingers. Mia Li has a weakness for cumming on the mats. She has wrestled several women and in almost every single match she’s done, she’s cum hard on the mats. She is determined to control her sexual submissive for this match. She really wants to control Mickey on and off the mats. This is 100% competitive action from start to finish. These wrestles battle for control but only one can reign supreme. Loser is tied up and fucked in the ass while groveling to the winner.
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Female Wrestler challenges a Male to a match, Gets pwned

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucking Machines Virgin Tigard

Cast: Yhivi
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Solo Female ,High Heels ,Latinx ,bottom ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Hitachi ,Dildo
We finally get to pop Yhivi’s machine cherry and pound her holes with our machines. She has never before been fucked by machines and after we are finished with her she will never be the same. She has an oral fixation as well, so we make sure to fill her slutty mouth with the biggest dildo that will fit into her mouth and fuck that hole too.
Duration: 37:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Machines Virgin

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spankingglamour - Camila Cano part 079 Pooler

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 29:09
Video: 1920x1012, AVC (H.264), 15881kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Camila Cano part 079

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Training petgirl Marlin Tram

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Marlin
Petgirls Marlin get a training and of course a hard spanking for any mistake.
Duration: 21:30
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 251.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training petgirl Marlin

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spankingglamour - Amber Summers part 025 Pioneer

It was a great reaction to feet tickling. And what is most importantly - sincere. I ceased to pity her and just enjoyed intense tickling of her feet, scratched them and listened to her sexy laugh... Enjoy!
Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25035kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Amber Summers part 025

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lesbian Latex Blasphemy: Ashley Paige Whips the Sin Out Of Bella Rossi Caltanissetta

Cast: Ashley Paige ,Bella Rossi
Genres: other hair color ,Strap On ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Lesbian ,BDSM ,Latex ,Corporal Punishment
Sister Ashley Paige is a sexy latex nun who finds the beautiful Bella Rossi desperately praying for forgiveness for her dirty little sins. Sister Ashley takes matters into her own hands and punishes Bella for basking in her whorish, pussy-licking thoughts. Punishment starts with Bella’s hands and feet tied to a prayer bench where Sister Ashley is ready to make her repent. She starts with a little slapping and breath play. She makes Bella ask for forgiveness while she squeezes and slaps the sin out of Bella’s big juicy breasts, making Bella wish she’d prayed in silence. Ashley then smothers Bella’s face with her big juicy ass so she can get a taste of true forgiveness. Ashley then puts Bella to the test. She makes her pray while vibrating and playing with her wet pussy. Bella’s hot wet cunt is clamped and spread wide open. Bella tries to fight the punishment, but it’s so good that she just can’t help but cum hard and loud. Bella then finds herself tied up doggy style with an asshook in rooted in her tight hole. Ashley has Bella in the perfect position to flog her nice round butt. She continues to flog her as Bella prays, begging for forgiveness, as if she hasn’t earned it already. After getting Bella’s ass nice and red, Sister Ashley then grabs Bella’s head and makes her lick her nice wet cunt. She licks her pussy until she cums nice and hard. She continues her punishment with her big strap-on dildo. She fucks Bella hard, making her orgasm over and over. Then she fingers her with a vibrator and makes her cum again. Eventually, Bella is spent, with all of her sins orgasmed out. Or so she thinks. Sister Ashley has ordained that Bella’s penance has only begun, and she’d better see this little slut in church on Sunday.
Duration: 55:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Latex Blasphemy: Ashley Paige Whips the Sin Out Of Bella Rossi

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wishlist West Topsham

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.
Duration: 58:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 100kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wishlist

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spankingglamour - Angeline Red part 035 Bunker

He takes her foot and run fingers over her sole. She jumps on one foot and laughs. Next he returns to her armpits and tickles them with his hands and then takes a hair brush to check how it works. It tickles too! Faina looks tired from intense tickling, he tickles her one more time and then leave her alone.
Duration: 12:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25002kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Angeline Red part 035

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gia's Pain Slut Pacifica

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Kristina Rose
Genres: Tens Unit ,Cattle Prod ,Tattoo ,Pain ,Electric Dildo ,fake boobs ,bottom ,Fingering ,Electro Clamp ,shaved
Sexy slave, Kristina Rose, is brought out for Gia’s pain and pleasure toy. She is bound down onto a sybian with electrified bars with her nipples stimulated. Her grinding on the monstrous vibe is only amplified every time she connects with the copper.
The vibration is just to loosen up her stunning pussy as Kristina is splayed out and tormented before the she is introduced to the sharp sting of the Samurai.
This plaything earns herself a hard fucking at the expense of enduring the violet wand rod. The electricity reaches out and sparks screams and cries with every contact with Kristina’s vulnerable skin.
Duration: 49:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia's Pain Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sativa Rose and Mark Davis Flen

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sativa Rose
Genres: Humiliation ,muscular ,Squirting ,shaved ,foreskin ,top ,Curvy ,Blowjob ,other hair color ,Brunette
Sexy latina Sativa Rose submits to Mark Davis. This was a tough shoot for her but she made it through with great reactions and a couple of squirting orgasms.
Duration: 38:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 452.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sativa Rose and Mark Davis

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russianfetish - Target Leya vol 2 - New Abs Tickle Training For Young Fighter Greenfield Park

Cute Isabel begins to read, and I look at the contours of her feet in socks. They are very sexy. I start the tickling.
Duration: 40:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16552kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russianfetish - Target Leya vol 2 - New Abs Tickle Training For Young Fighter

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Berlin Mendota

Cast: Mark Davis ,Mz Berlin
Genres: Big Tits ,Role Play ,foreskin ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,switch ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Blowjob ,Bondage
Busty Berlin is a life-styler who loves to be sexually used in bondage. She was really excited and nervous about having sex on camera with Mark Davis. Berlin gets worked over with the cane, zapper, cat-o-nine tails, weighted clamps, choking and face slapping. She is bound with hemp rope, latex straps, leather and chains. Hard fucking and cock sucking while restrained gets her off. This is a hot session with good chemistry.
Duration: 49:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tyler File Summerland Key

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

PublicDisgrace - Hot Local Amateur Locked in a Cage Tehran

She is fucked with a bone they found on the ground and this little is so turned on she begs to get drenched on like a bouquet of flowers being watered by sprinklers.
Duration: 1:19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8276kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PublicDisgrace - Hot Local Amateur Locked in a Cage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Mind Games Grand Terrace

Cast: Casey Calvert ,Kira Noir ,Whitney Wright
Genres: Lesbian ,Big Toy ,Black ,Anal Stretching ,Dominatrix ,Gaping ,bottom ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Fisting
Married couple Kira Noir and Whitney Wright are making out on the chaise lounge when out of nowhere there is a loud knock on the door. Lo and behold its Casey Calvert, a cleaning lady looking for work in the neighborhood. But things are not always as they seem and soon Kira and Whitney’s home sweet home is thrown into a butt lovin’ menage a trois orgy of Anal mind games. Disguised as a cleaning lady Casey sneaks into their home after Kira leaves for a meeting and has her way with Whitney. Casey likes playing with girl’s buttholes so she gets down to business on Whitney ass with a handheld buttplug and the Hitachi. Whitney can’t help it and finds herself cumming from the perverted hands of this strange home intruder with a cleaning bucket. After a deep orgasm Casey keeps things moving along by fucking Whitney’s tight ass with a strap on dildo. Right in the middle of pleasure moans who walks in but Whitney’s wife Kira. She freaks and can’t believe her eyes but reveals Kira and Casey have a past and reminds Kira how much she used to like getting her ass fucked once upon a time. Kira remembers and strips off her clothes to get in on the fun. On all fours with back arched and her firm ass high in the air Kira is ready to get her ass plunged with Casey’s double sided acrylic butt toy. Casey slides the plug in and out while Whitney holds her wife ass open and licks it clean. Then Casey crams that long strap on dick in Kira’s ass and fucks her good while Whitney vibes her wife clit with the vibrator. Everyone is having fun but there is definitely some tension between the old girlfriend and the wife-who can make Kira feel best? After a hot ride with the strap on Kira lays back between her wife legs while Casey stretches Kira little asshole with the speculum. And if that isn’t enough next Whitney and Kira each take turns fisting Kira driving her into heavenly bliss. Finally its time for Casey to get whats coming to he–some revenge for trying to come between Whitney and Kira with her kinky, crazy ass lovin’ ways. Pay back is a bitch or is it? Casey is thoroughly enjoying this so called vengeance being bestowed upon her in the form of a shiny chrome dildo up her ass. They fuck her hole until she gapes and then she gets the clear pillar in her butthole which really makes her gape. These gals just keep it coming and keep Casey coming when Kira slides the amazing Slink waaaay up her ass until she comes deep and hard. And finally Whitney gets her fist all up in Casey’s asshole until she comes again! Anal Mind Games aside this trio of sexiness has had quite a wonderful day. They all smile and kiss and live happily ever after…
Duration: 1:29:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Mind Games

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alina West and Jack Hammer Duisburg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Alina West, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Ass Hook, Bruises, Caning, Clam Tie, Cloth Gag,
Alina West is so tiny and so new. She's only been in this business for about 6 months, and she has only ever done bondage with us. She says that the experience of being tied down is freeing. Well, then she is going to love the feeling of being suspended in the air in bondage.
Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina West and Jack Hammer

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR - Redhead Rain DeGrey - Ass Trauma Whitetop

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip.
The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.
What is normally the finale is just the warm up today. I tied her tits off with leather thongs to restrict the blood flow. It makes them firmer, purple, and extremely sensitive. She should be happy to have a man playing with her tits, but for some reason the only thing she does is scream at the top of her lungs every time my paddle comes down on them.
Well, I said she likes pain with her pleasure. I decided to see how much she likes having clamps on her nipples and pussy while I give her a bit of stimulation. The celebrator is a small vibrator but it is powerful. Pressed against her clit, especially with clamps on, it can be more than enough to overwhelm a woman's senses. Rain is a screamer and this level of intensity is more than enough to have her bellowing at the top of her lungs and struggling against the shackles holding her in place.
Once I take the leather off of her tits you can see what all of the fuss was about. Her breasts are covered in the purple bruises that tell the story of the day. They won't be fading any time soon, but given how much of a pain slut Rain is I think it's more likely she'll be playing with them when she masturbates than calling me back to complain.
I plan on making the back of her match the front. I have paddles and canes ready to go, and lucky for her there isn't a very good way to tie her ass cheeks off to make them more sensitive. It means I am going to have to work a little bit harder to get the bruises to show, but anything worth doing at all is worth doing right.
Rain's turned around, but in almost the same position. The most significant differences are plain to see, though. A pair of leather straps lift her ass cheeks so that they are perfectly places for punishment. Her ball gag as been replaced with a harness that covers her mouth and connects her face to her post. It lets her see the top, which forms a nice little shelf for all of my toys. I lay them out in front of her so she can get a good look at them all. I feel like a little anticipation goes a long way.
Each one feels a bit different on her ass. Each one is going to leave a unique mark, on her ass and on her psyche. It doesn't take much to make those marks, either. The bruises are just as big and beautiful on Rain's ass as they were on her chest.
And this time, when I grab a vibrator, I go for the gold. The Hitachi has given Rain knee-quaking, body-rocking orgasms before, so she knows what to expect as I press it against her clit. All of this suffering has made her pussy dripping wet and all she wants is to feel some pleasure. This little motorized menace is going to give her more than she bargained for. Rain is used to having a quick cum and relaxing. This toy is going to tear multiple orgasms from her body until her legs can barely hold her up anymore. If it weren't for the restraints holding her up she would probably collapse to the floor in a mess of flesh and fluids.
Afterward Rain and I have a very nice chat. She tells me things about how much she loves to cum after pain, as though I hadn't know. Even better, she gives us all a good look at the aftermath of our fun times together. Her pussy is red from being worked so hard. Her ass and tits are covered in bruises. The whip marks all over her body are still clearly visible. It's been a long day and knowing Rain she'll be back and begging for more in no time.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Redhead Rain DeGrey - Ass Trauma

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pinky Svelvik

Cast: Pinky
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Speculum, Ring Gag, Caning, Zapper, Pussy Stretching, Fingering
She has chosen the screen name "Pinky". We'll see how pink she is. She's as cute as a button, smiling and bubbly. Let's take that pretty head out of the game for an opening. Cuff her hands to a waist chain. And set off her fashionable vintage saddle shoes with cuffed ankles. The trope is she has been waiting at the pillar box for a few hours.The old man lurches right for the legs. Running his hands along the smooth creamy pegs he ends up at the crease. The hands have to be taken out of play. He unhooks the waist chain and puts it around her neck. Pulls the hands up and locks them high at the neck. She's excited, willing and naïve. He decides to put a vibrator in the gash and pulls her panties up behind her. He turns on the buzz and walks away while she stews. With a suitable wait he now approaches her with a cane in hand. The conditioning begins: while she moans and squirms with the motor between her stubbly mons; he stings her legs with the cane. A mix of pleasure and pain in the smothering hot box she is well on her way for the trip of a lifetime. She comes back many times. I need your dick, balls and hole. Lily uses Pierce's big dick for her own please while squeezing and hurting his balls and shoving a sizable dildo up his ass.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pinky

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dana DeArmond and Phoebe Peabody

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Phoebe
Genres: Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Dominatrix ,Facesitting ,other hair color ,Violet Wand ,Fingering ,Strap On ,Redhead
Everyone knows that Dana DeArmond is one of my favorite pets, so, when she is good I bring her a treat. This time I bring her Phoebe, a sweet little red-head who is just as innocent looking as can be. Dana shocks her hard and uses her toy to make herself cum hard before giving her any orgasms of her own.
Duration: 51:35

File size: 600.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana DeArmond and Phoebe

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cali Love: Eddie Jaye and Cali Confidential North Vassalboro

Cast: Eddie Jaye ,Cali Confidential
Cali Confidential and Eddie Jaye are alone together in a dark and kinky room. Cali wears a horned mask and some bondage gear. She braces herself against a rope spiderweb with her back arched and her perfectly round ass sticking out. Eddie wastes no time and slips his big hard cock in her tight wet pussy and starts fucking. She bends backwards to get throat fucked and Eddie grabs her neck and gives her what she wants. After that, Cali gets bent over a padded sawhorse and fucked deep in doggie until she cums hard on Eddie’s giant cock. Her pussy is too good and Eddie cant help himself and sends a creampie deep inside her. Cali pushes it out and cleans Eddie’s cum off the floor with her tongue.
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9702kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cali Love: Eddie Jaye and Cali Confidential

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy, Part 3 Key Biscayne

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys
She says, through the rag gag taped into her mouth, that the Hitachi and Celebrator hurt her sensitive clit. She screams like the dildo cramming her pussy full isn't exactly the kind of satisfaction she has begged us for in the past.
Duration: 1:02:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy, Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marching On Siegen

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass.It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters.The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are.The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it.Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marching On

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Harsh Punishment In Grueling Bondage Turlock

Release Year: 2024
Victoria Voxxx has proven herself time and time again, that she is one of the toughest sluts in the game right now. Today, The Pope will try again to push her further than she’s gone before. This task could be daunting for most, but his skill and natural sadism is key to ensure Victoria gets every damn thing she came for. Victoria begins face up, legs spread wide, and arms pulled above her head to render her completely helpless. The flogger turns her flesh a bright shade of red before applying vicious nipple clamps and pulling them tight. The pain continues under his massive hand as it comes down on her torso over and over again. Next, we get to witness a brutal suspension as it happens.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harsh Punishment In Grueling Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wheel of pain pt.2 Norborne

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ElitePain
Our latest game show features our Wheel of Pain. The player must first spin for a body part & position and second she must spin for an instrument. She can quit after every completed round but if she fails to complete a round she doesn't get a cent. This is a painful but exciting game show series!!!
Duration: 39:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wheel of pain pt.2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bailey - Ass Fucked part 18 Mooseheart

Bailey's young and healthy anus gets a good first time stretch after the Master feeds cock to the roped hottie and vaginally sets her to moaning with a good fuck. Luckily those ankles are bound so you can see those pretty little feet clutching and kicking at the air while her rectum is reamed out. Involuntary grunting and squealing mixes with teary eyes before he steps around and delivers a choking load to the back of her throat. He agrees to release her under the condition that she return tomorrow for further punishment. Her pennance for trespassing has not yet been paid in full.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:36
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1633kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 227.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey - Ass Fucked part 18

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bedroom Hogtie Bellinzona

It's my favorite time of day again. What time of the day is that you may ask? Bedtime, of course. That is the one time of day when I can get just what I want-a chance to wear lingerie and be tied up and gagged. Johnny has generously given me this turquoise lace top satin nightie to wear with matching flowered satin panties. When I am up on the bed and ready for bed, Johnny uses the silky silver rope to tie my in a strict hogtie, pronouncing my bare legs and feet. And, then, he gives me a thick white cleave gag. Finally, we can watch our nightime television shows in an equitable amount of silence. Good night!
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 622.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroom Hogtie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taken, Tied and Tortured Lysekil

Her front side gets a grueling flogging before she is blindfolded and The Pope dishes out some sensory play with her flesh. Vanna is finished off with non stop orgasms that push her over the edge, exactly where she wanted to be.
Duration: 45:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taken, Tied and Tortured

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Morning After: Kinky Lesbian Seduces Straight Girl Srinagar

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Kay Kardia
Genres: Femdom ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Slave ,natural boobs ,Strap On ,other hair color ,Sub ,Corporal Punishment
After a wild night of entertaining a group of hot ladies, Bartender Kay Kardia finds herself in Cherry Torn’s bed. Never having questioned her sexuality before, Kay struggles with her desire and eventually gives in to Cherry taking orgasm inducing spankings, pussy licking, face sitting, flogging, bondage, a butt plug, finger banging and vaginal and anal strap-on!
Duration: 59:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Morning After: Kinky Lesbian Seduces Straight Girl

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

PublicDisgrace - Big Tittied McKenzie Lee is Disgraced La Salle

Cast: Mckenzie Lee, Princess Donna Dolore
I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 1:06:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9912kbps
Audio: 117kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PublicDisgrace - Big Tittied McKenzie Lee is Disgraced

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trina and Sgt. Major Lamoille

Cast: Trina ,Sgt. Major
Sgt Major has a prisoner in his cell. Nothing quite like some fresh pussy to interest the Sgt! Trina struggles, she finds the bondage difficult…it is like nothing she has ever experienced but when the Sgt starts fingering her and makes her orgasm, her bitchy attitude changes…she is now putty in his hands and he may do what he pleases with her…aagh, another pretty slave for his collection!
Duration: 41:44

File size: 485.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trina and Sgt. Major

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Just Another Jane Glenarm

Jane is just another cute little alt girl who can't get enough bondage in her life. She's come to OT to get tied up and put in her place. OT takes his time with her and ties her up right. She smiles from ear to ear as he wraps her naked flesh with rope. She's quiet, but you can tell she's enjoying it.
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 105kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Another Jane

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded Graz

Blonde All-American beauty Cherie starts in a standing spread with her arms harshly bound in reverse prayer. She desperately tries to please, enduring a hard pussy flogging. Claire tightens the neck rope pulling her neck into an intense angle. A vibrator is held in front of her cunt. If she wants to get off, she is going to have to strangle herself.
Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jade Indica - Casting Couch Swink

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Cumshots, Cage, Outdoor, Flogging, Fingering
Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it. She’s strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn’t get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica - Casting Couch

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Grinder American Canyon

Cast: Audrey Holiday ,John Strong
Genres: BDSM ,natural boobs ,slim ,brunet ,Collar ,Gag ,Stud ,Humiliation ,masturbation ,shaved
Audrey Holiday is obsessed with putting things in her ass. When her late night masturbation session is interrupted by a tradesman working late in the basement, she angrily confronts the blue collar stud. But John Strong does not like what he hears, and he takes the issue to extremes.
Audrey is caught with a plug in her ass, and John Strong takes that as an invitation to bind her, gag her and slap her around till she breaks down and begs to suck his sweaty cock. This makes John’s thick dick harder, and puts Audrey deeper and deeper into the world of harsh bondage and rough anal sex.
Duration: 48:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Grinder

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Tight Strappado for Diamondly Holualoa

Diamondly is groped and put into a strict strappado. A huge ballgag is added as well as nose hooks. Her nipples are clamped and then tied off to her ankles.
Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hurting Hunter Oquossoc

Hunter is the kind of beauty you'd never expect was into BDSM, but looks can be deceiving. Once she's tied up he takes full advantage of her helplessness. He touches anything he wants to touch and she can't stop him.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurting Hunter

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber Rayne VS Yana Jordan Wairoa

Cast: Amber Rayne; Yana Jordan
Genres: Girls Fight, Lesbian, Lezdom, Strapon
ogue is back after leading her Tag Team to 3rd place in the 2008 season. She is eager to get back into the single match style and looks forward to the tournament, but first she has to get past The Wildcat. Many think that Yana is underrated. Many think she is better then what we have seen so far. This match will tell us what we need to know about the Wildcat. With Amber giving up 27lbs to a muscular Wildcat, will her experience be enough to stop an ass fucking in RD4? Amber puts up a good fight, but brutal leg scissors sap the strength from her as Yana takes what she wants from her smaller opponent.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 557.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Rayne VS Yana Jordan

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Self Adoration Holliston

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Cast: Tigerr Benson, Madame Adore, Brianna Dane, Anita
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Naughty teenage rubber schoolgirl slut Anita needs to be taught a lesson. And what better way to do so than spanking her bare round bottom and fucking all of her tight holes one after one until covering her cute pretty face with cum... Thank heaven for naughty girls.
Petit Brianna Dane knows how to pleasure herself. A powerful monster fucking machine and a magic wand will get her off and these machines know just what buttons to push and never get tired of pounding her tight little pussy.
Madame Adore knows how to mix things up. Schoolgirl rubber play showing off her tight body and teasing our interpretation of innocence. Finishing us off by pissing all over herself and into her mouth. School was never this good...
In this intimate and personal scene Madame Adore explores the pleasures of self fulfillment. With her rubber fixation, self enduced breath control, vibrators and the sybian, Madame Adore brings herself to tears of ecstasy.
Skoolgrrrl Adore is left alone to her own devices and enjoying her schoolgirl role play. So much so she can´t keep her fingers away from her bright pink dildo as she fucks herself while brushing her teeth. And to finish off she drenches the camera in hot Skoolgrrl piss.
Tigerr Benson is bound in beautiful bondage while being thoroughly abused orally, vaginally and anally by Sebastian Solo. Through several physically testing bondage positions Tigerr elegantly enjoys every sadistic treatment she is exposed to and ends the scene begging gratefully for a face full of cum.
Duration: 1:34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 153kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Adoration

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Honey Demon & Brittany Bardot West Union

Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian Sex, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Toys, Dildo
Brittany Bardot's been a bad girl today, and her mistress, Honey Demon, intends to make her pay!
Duration: 55:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6351kbps
Audio: 378kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Honey Demon & Brittany Bardot

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Darling's Sexual Destruction Verbania

Cast: Dee Williams ,Owen Gray
Genres: slim ,Athletic ,shaved ,Role Play ,Oral Sex ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Gimp ,natural boobs
A special feature for the New Year, starring very special slave meat Darling. Darling is a hardcore masochistic fuck slut and we take the intensity straight to eleven right out of the gate with this one. Darling’s body is looking phenomenal and takes the rope great. Gags, multiple nipple clamps, squirting orgasms and hard anal fucking for days start the New Year off right!
Duration: 1:07:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling's Sexual Destruction

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

PublicDisgrace - Penthouse Pet Franceska Jaimes is Publicly Caned and Fucked Tripoli

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 1:08:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9716kbps
Audio: 103kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PublicDisgrace - Penthouse Pet Franceska Jaimes is Publicly Caned and Fucked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Predicament Bondage And Extreme Torment santa Marinella

Lola is a self proclaimed masochist, who can prove every bit of that just with her actions. She is one of the toughest of the recent new faces to grace the pages of Hogtied, so The Pope gets to work proving how tough she really is. First there is a heavy dose of flogging, then there are clothespins added to her flesh on top of the marks that are slowly appearing.
Duration: 59:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Predicament Bondage And Extreme Torment

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD