BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

No Escape Bimble

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RTB - Syren shackled down with epic rough deepthroat Fryburg

Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Sexy MILF Syren De Mer shackled down with epic brutal deepthroat on BBC, total destruction!
Syren De Mer is a toned MILF with a body that just won’t quit and a set of very eager holes. A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight. Today Syren gets the Sexuallybroken experience LIVE with no breaks. Only the very toughest sign up of this sort of treatment.
Our warm up is not gentle. Hard cock introduced directly into the very back of our MILF’s throat. And then it is on. A never-ending overloading of the senses. Syren can not get on top of it, she is not given a break. All she can do is accept her fate to be our throat slut. 10 inches of BBC reshapes her face pussy until it is custom fitted. The grin on Syren’s face says everything that needs to be said.
Shifting our slut into a severe strappado on a custom made wooden bondage device with a vibrator bolted down between her bound thighs, Syren is about to experience the wonder of throatboarding. She can not shift her head away or escape the dick, and we proceed to nail her head to the post with cock. Drool pours out as she sputters and gags, and her makeup slides down her face.
Syren already looks wrecked and we are only just getting started. She is dazed and lolling in her bondage, completely cum satisfied. Can she hold out for the whole time? Or will she be wrecked and unable to hang on? Stay tuned and see!
Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Syren shackled down with epic rough deepthroat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rubber Skipperville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. “My most recent sculpture,” my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubber

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shock the System, Part 1: The Sexual Deviant Civitavecchia

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Chanell Heart
Genres: remastered ,Cattle Prod ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Suspension ,Tens Unit ,fake boobs ,toned ,Domination
It is the year 2116. The human race has survived a near asteroid collision, a nuclear holocaust, and domination by artificial intelligence. Humanity remains the of its technological overlords and any behavior that doesn’t serve the system is deemed a threat.
Activists, intellectuals, and sexual deviants are considered especially problematic. Those whose actions stray from the prime objective are sent to rehabilitation clinics for reprogramming before they’re terminated.
Patient 669, Chanel Heart, is charged with unauthorized sexual activity that includes same sex encounters, sadomasochistic behaviors, and general misuse of energy and time vital to the system. The treatment: shock aversion therapy!
Medical officer Chanel Preston administers treatment in the form of suspension bondage, an electrified pussy plug, the zapper, the violet wand, the samurai, electro foot torment, a conductive silicone dildo fucking, face sitting, pussy licking, and a devious combination of pleasure and pain!
All 3 remastered episodes in this series:part 1: The Sexual DeviantPart 2: The Compulsive MasturbatorPart 3: The Hologram Submits!
Duration: 54:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9728kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shock the System, Part 1: The Sexual Deviant

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination Sybian with Esmi Lee Cannes

Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex
The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination Sybian with Esmi Lee

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SexuallyBroken Brutal deep throating! Orson

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Cici Rhodes Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
She Deep Throats with the best of them, she takes huge cock, she can handle the hard bondage and rough sex, and truly enjoys every second.
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 750.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Brutal deep throating!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4 Garfield

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Penthouse Pet, Skin Diamond, in Devastating Bondage Deerfield Beach

Cast: Skin Diamond ,The Pope
Genres: Fingering ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Black ,Nipple Clamps ,BDSM ,Domination ,Anal ,Leather ,big dick
We begin with Skin sitting in our chair with her amazing ass on display. Her head is trapped in a leather head harness that will get pulled back to an anal hook, but that comes later. First she is tormented with a heavy flogging and her nipples are clamped and weighted down.
Next we fulfill one of her long time fantasies, which is to be mummified. She is helpless as she lies on the floor, with only her mouth left unwrapped. She is toyed with, her pussy and her breath held in her captor’s hand. Her feet are caned and then she is pulled into a hogtie and left on the floor struggling.
Skin has an amazing body, so we put her in a single leg inverted suspension. She hangs helplessly and anxiously waiting for the next round of pain. her nipples are abused and she is flogged more, bringing her closer to her breaking point. She earns another orgasm, and then there are more that are not really what her sensitive pussy wanted at all.
We fold her in half in a pile driver position and start to fuck her slutty pussy. That isn’t enough, so we fuck her face and then takes turns going between the two willing holes. Her soles are tormented and then she is made to cum more.
Duration: 1:01:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penthouse Pet, Skin Diamond, in Devastating Bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Abigail - chicken wing Tikanlik

One of our super bondage talents, the flexible Abigail, is going to attempt a chicken wing tie. In her white stockings and suspenders, Abigail is just a stunning young girl with huge eyes and very cute boobs. But with some purple rope added, Abigail suddenly is a very sexy damsel in distress! Chicken wing ties are not easy, and Abigail’s shoulders and elbows are pulled back tight! She struggles on her belly, her legs frogtied… there is no hope of escape, but don’t worry, Abigail loved it and she will be back for more!
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail - chicken wing

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma Talisheek

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

On Display Pasco

Nothing but the best make it into our dungeons. Amber Nevada is new here, a sexy piece of ass that doesn't have a lot of experience in the world of BDSM. So how did this newbie end up locked in metal bondage, crawling on the floor for our pleasure? Because she is dedicated to serving the sexual satisfaction of her superiors. She knows that being on the ground, languishing in bondage until a strong man wants to use her is the highest station she can aspire to in life. Today she is getting used for the first time by a true master.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On Display

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HT - Kardiac Bonds - Sexy Blonde Kay Kardia Berger

Cast: Kay Kardia
Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, “tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum.” We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.
Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.
She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Kardiac Bonds - Sexy Blonde Kay Kardia

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Painful duel pt.6 Fruitland Park

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ElitePain
Genres: Torture, Whipping, Caning, Spanking, Punishment
The sixth part of our severe game show with a brand new set of girls. The rules: A couple of girls are invited to the show. Two of them are chosen for duel. Both girls receive alternating sets of 6 strokes with the same instrument on their same body parts. Each stroke is worth 30 Usd. The duel goes until one of the two participants quits. The looser doesn't get a penny, the winner takes all the money for all the strokes she received and also has the opportunity to participate in the next duel (this is not obligatory). The first duel features a frontal single tail whipping, the second duel features a very hard pussy whipping with an electric cord and a cat'o’nine.
Duration: 1:05:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful duel pt.6

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Looking For Trouble: April Olsen and Tommy Pistol Fountain Hill

Cast: April Olsen ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Big Tits ,brunet ,foreskin ,Blowjob ,Uncircumcised ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,dom ,Tattoo
April lives a good life, with all of the things to make her happy all around her. Shehas a nice house, car, and so on, but the when something isn’t as it should be she will throw atantrum quick. She calls her repair man to come repair her fridge, but he sends her to someone else.Against her better judgment, April goes to meet this other handy man and realizes she hasstumbled upon a not so savory person. April gets mouthy with him and this is the only mistake sheneeded to make to set him off. April attempts to run, but cannot escape his compound, or him.April is taken to his trailer and for the next several hours Tommy has his way with her. Every holeis and abused while she is restrained and kept helpless. He fucks her mouth, pussy, andass. April begs and pleads with him, but Tommy has other plans and is going to teach this bitch a lesson. You don’t get to go around acting like this and not expect some kind of consequence.
Duration: 54:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9712kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Looking For Trouble: April Olsen and Tommy Pistol

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Smoking Hot Blonde Bubble Butt Babe gets Fucked by Nacho Vidal Mayhew

Cast: Chastity Lynn ,Nacho Vidal ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Smoking ,brunet ,Blowjob ,Latinx ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,muscular ,Sub
I want Chastity Lynn to be my new girlfriend. This girl is so smoking hot and fuckable and out of control AWESOME! She gets her ass handed to her in a local bar by none other than Nacho Fucking Vidal!!!! That man knows how to treat a lady, and believe me, he treats her right in this update!
Duration: 1:13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smoking Hot Blonde Bubble Butt Babe gets Fucked by Nacho Vidal

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Anal Dunce (Dir. Cut) Wanette

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Amy Faye
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Piss drinking
This extreme anal therapy session is back with 15 minutes of additional footage never previously released. When Amy originally appeared for her therapy, she was not adequately prepared, and we had to abort her treatment. Dr. Mercies was not pleased, so when she came back, he and Orderly Sinn put her in a dunce cap and went to town on her sorry little pucker hole. She gets pounded endlessly in her ass and lying mouth by Sinn´s big cock, eats both men´s asses, and gets exactly the kind of drink she deserves. Amy is the real deal: a genuine slut who loves anal, ass to mouth, sexual degradation, and punishment. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 2:00:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2039kbps
Audio: 123kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Dunce (Dir. Cut)

Quandary Bend

Cast: Bobbi Starr
Genres: Submission ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Dildo ,Fingering ,Domination ,Humiliation
Bobbi Starr is the girl next door all right. Such a nice girl, with a hi and a friendly word for everyone. If she was your , you’d never know what she was getting up to in her spare time. She’d come home from college during semester breaks and you’d be so proud when you saw her high marks. You’d tell everyone what a good girl you raised. Totally, blissfully clueless that she’s cramming as many cocks as she possibly can in every hole she has and otherwise generally engaging in the most depraved and perverted sexual escapades known to mankind, because the straight up sex alone isn’t even enough. Our good little girl’s got to get into the hardcore S&M too, you know, for variety and such?
Well on this day, Bobbi wandered her way down into the basement of our armory, all smiles as usual. Her hair and nails all trim, neat and shiny, having been freshly plucked, powdered and preened in the clean and pleasant confines of the second floor makeup suite.
The hair and makeup lasted about five minutes, give or take.
I bolted her to the floor naked on her back, with her legs strapped open and up, cunt and asshole spread wide and went to work. I clamped her tits, I locked her mouth open with a ring gag and stuffed a dildo on a pole in her cunt and her mouth, back and forth for lube and so she could taste her own juices. I stepped on her for some more leverage on the pole.
How do you like your good girl now?
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quandary

Catherine De Sade - Piss Bucket Duvall

Cast: Catherine De Sade
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Vibrator, Fingering, Fisting, Hooded, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Torture, Pissing, Whipping, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Tits Tortur
It began in 2007. She came through the studio door primed and ready. She even choose her nom de plume as the signature statement for what she craved. “Catherine De Sade” Its now 2009 and I’m ready. I have a few choice pieces that she will have a ride in. The first is the “throne” crafted out of Hemlock pine. Its composition is ideal for hand tools and I wanted to build with only mortise, tenons, pegs, and wedges for joinery. As a theatrical requirement this allowed it to be completely disassembled for transport. She is lead to the throne with her head tightly laced in a hand crafted leather hood with only nose holes. This will increase the excitement that she craves. Catherine loves to scene and does not want to know what is coming. She can always signal a stop — but I don’t recall her ever doing so. A real enthusiast is a deep challenge for a handler, especially layered with the recording process. Fortunately these cleaver hand crafted devices will offer great support. On the throne the shackles grip her ankles tightly. She will not be able to close her legs. For those areas that are not accessible the throne is lined with sharp pegs that will enhance her squirm. She waits. After a couple of hours of abandonment in the throne she will crave any attention. It begins — shots of the single tail on her exposed pubes. The trust and intimacy that well played BDSM scenes offer is beyond all accolades. Many come back for more.
Duration: 1:06:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catherine De Sade - Piss Bucket

The Gallery Powell Butte

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gallery

Audition Turnersburg

She comes in with a management style outfit on — an expression of power? Let’s get her roped in a box-tie and hobble the left gam with some loops, a cinch at the knee and secured to the leg of the chair. This way we can watch the other gam un-impeded.
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

RTB - Syren shackled down with epic rough deepthroat Paauhau

Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Sexy MILF Syren De Mer shackled down with epic brutal deepthroat on BBC, total destruction!
Syren De Mer is a toned MILF with a body that just won’t quit and a set of very eager holes. A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight. Today Syren gets the Sexuallybroken experience LIVE with no breaks. Only the very toughest sign up of this sort of treatment.
Our warm up is not gentle. Hard cock introduced directly into the very back of our MILF’s throat. And then it is on. A never-ending overloading of the senses. Syren can not get on top of it, she is not given a break. All she can do is accept her fate to be our throat slut. 10 inches of BBC reshapes her face pussy until it is custom fitted. The grin on Syren’s face says everything that needs to be said.
Shifting our slut into a severe strappado on a custom made wooden bondage device with a vibrator bolted down between her bound thighs, Syren is about to experience the wonder of throatboarding. She can not shift her head away or escape the dick, and we proceed to nail her head to the post with cock. Drool pours out as she sputters and gags, and her makeup slides down her face.
Syren already looks wrecked and we are only just getting started. She is dazed and lolling in her bondage, completely cum satisfied. Can she hold out for the whole time? Or will she be wrecked and unable to hang on? Stay tuned and see!
Duration: 34:18

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Syren shackled down with epic rough deepthroat

Wasteland - Fill Me With Your Light Halethorpe

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sophie
Genres: Bondage, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony
Playing with other girls, especially in a convent is just not proper. In fact its downright wrong, according to Sister Irony. Since this is Sophies second offense, Irony feels that a strong punishment is in order and she knows just what to do. Maybe now Sister Sophie will remember what is acceptable and what is not, at least according to her beloved mentor Sister.
Duration: 6:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2271kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 122.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Fill Me With Your Light

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves & Fetish Fantasy Studio part 1 Kuji

Fetish Fantasy Studio is an island of calm. It's mostly just tickling.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 14.0 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of Feet and Slaves & Fetish Fantasy Studio part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Birthday Slut Part 2 Kwigillingok

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Nothing says “Happy Birthday!” like electrified nipple clamps. With the T.E.N.S unit set to shock Lexi when any noises hit the microphone it’s time for Luci to have a seat. Where should she sit? Lexi’s face looks like a comfortable perch. Luci’s got that beautifully round bottom to completely Lexi. Every time Lexi gets to take in a big gulp of air she makes too much noise and gets a zap!
Duration: 1:14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Birthday Slut Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2 Traver

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 13:23

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stefanos' Brunch West Green

Cast: Maestro Stefanos ,Krysta Kaos ,Nerine Mechanique
Genres: Orgy ,Corporal Punishment ,Redhead ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,Rough Sex ,master ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Humiliation
The Steward invites a group of local BDSM players to enjoy a decadent brunch and kinky play party in the lounge. This update features more suspension, corporal, and humiliation between Naomi Merlot and Mistress Winter. The Steward joins in and soon Naomi is cumming like a whore in front of the entire dining room. Soon his attention is diverted to kaos, who orgot to fetch his breakfast and must be punished in front of the entire party. Lux Fury submits to the sadistic hands of Christine, UV, and Keri Leigh and ends up with all her holes stuffed with candy canes and her ass covered in cane stripes.
Once the guests move into the lounge Eden Alexander goes up in the air in a rope suspension in which she is tickled mercilessly. Pynki is tormented by Josh with electrics devices and baseball bats. Csharpminor and Alice enjoy a on the furniture and fuck each other with abandon, driving all the other guests to begin fucking and blowing each other in one of our dirtiest brunches yet. The crescendo includes Nerine being offered up for use by all guests, resulting in a cum orgy that starts with the male guests and ends with Steward using her face to finish his afternoon.
Duration: 1:01:39

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stefanos' Brunch

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2 Ansley

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Abigail - girl reverse prayer Lalamusa

Cute Abigail is tied up in her favorite color rope: pink! But the position is not her favorite… the reverse prayer is very extreme for her, she has her wrists pinned high behind her back. How is she supposed to write on the blackboard like this! She struggles to get free, but in this harsh position there is no chance to reach any knots. Abigail will have to wait a while until someone comes to release her.
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail - girl reverse prayer

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fragments Pt 8 Holder

Cast: Mz Berlin ,Penny Pax
Genres: Blindfold ,Clover Clamps ,Feet ,Flogging ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,fake boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Blonde ,Airtight ,switch ,High Heels ,Vibrator ,Fingering ,Zapper ,Chains ,Domination ,Curvy ,Pain ,Vaginal Fisting ,BDSM
A part broken off or detachedan isolated, unfinished, or incomplete partan odd piece, bit, or scrap.
Scene 1Latex slut is standing, ready, sweating onto herself with the moistness trapped in a film of rubber against her skin. She is made to slowly and sexily undress at the behest of Mz and insert a vaginal and anal inflatable plugs that are attached to latex panties into her holes. The panties are pulled up and inflated in the ass and cunt. Mz drags her over to the chair and she is bound stretched tight in clear straps. An inflatable gag is stuffed and filled in her mouth… she is now airtight. Mz works her over…. tormenting her, challenging her with nipple clamps, the tazapper, and vibrator.
Scene 2Slut is bent backwards standing into an intense arch spread. The fist of Mz slides easily into the cunt hole. Shackles are tightly bound to slut’s tits - a cupcake of flesh spilling over and constricted. Flogging warms up and tenderizes the skin before clamps in a zipper fashion are applied along the torso. Slut melts into the hands of capable Mz. Draining her for cum, Mz Berlin’s efforts are relentless.
Scene 3Chocolate skinned bitch in romper gets schooled on the ways of Device by experienced handler Orlando. The drool runs down her face. With a closely trimmed head shave, this cunt has no where to hide. Everything is exposed. She is flogged till we can see the red come up from her skin. In order to be a proper slut, she has to be trained to fuck. Orlando orders her to ride the cock between her legs in an appealing fashion. Desperate, scared, the vibrator enters…
Scene 4She is installed on her side in a strict strappado forward bend predicament. Her feet are an easy target for the single tail and Orlando knows exactly how to torment someone that cannot see the sensations coming. Whimpering, desperate for the pain to end, Orlando rams a thick cock into her. Thrusting it in and out, coaxing newbie defiled cum out of her unpracticed holes. Cum drips down her leg, she is left to suffer alone.
Duration: 1:31:31

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragments Pt 8

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Anal Dunce (Dir. Cut) Gibbon

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Amy Faye
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Piss drinking
This extreme anal therapy session is back with 15 minutes of additional footage never previously released. When Amy originally appeared for her therapy, she was not adequately prepared, and we had to abort her treatment. Dr. Mercies was not pleased, so when she came back, he and Orderly Sinn put her in a dunce cap and went to town on her sorry little pucker hole. She gets pounded endlessly in her ass and lying mouth by Sinn´s big cock, eats both men´s asses, and gets exactly the kind of drink she deserves. Amy is the real deal: a genuine slut who loves anal, ass to mouth, sexual degradation, and punishment. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 2:00:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2039kbps
Audio: 123kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Dunce (Dir. Cut)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

PublicDisgrace - Amabella - Ride the Pony Elmsford

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 54:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12027kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PublicDisgrace - Amabella - Ride the Pony

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lovely Lielani Submits to the Armory! Disney

Cast: LieLani
Genres: Fear Play ,Submission ,Bondage ,top ,dungeon ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Petite ,Suspension ,Gag
We get down and dirty in scene one. Lielani struggles beautifully in the mud and ruthlessly bound in hemp in the first scene. A tight crosslegged balltie leaves her vulnerable and helpless to our abuse in a pool of nasty, cold Armory water. A very unusual and tough rope suspension has Lielani squirming and screaming in scene three. Bound and ballgagged in scene four, she is put into a below ground level tank. with a cage top. The water is turned on and our struggles in vain as the water level climbs. What will happen to our lovely victim? Sign in or join up to find out!
Duration: 34:45

File size: 777.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lovely Lielani Submits to the Armory!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Allegra's Test - Part 1 Sheep Ranch

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.
Duration: 22:25

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allegra's Test - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Transporter Valley Grove

OT monitors Hazel’s dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transporter

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dresden Play Date Charlotte Harbor

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
The confused and frightened look on her face when he starts teasing and hurting her tells us that she didn't know what it was she was signing up for. Maybe she should have looked into that before letting O.T. tie her up to a chair, but there's no turning back now.
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dresden Play Date

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves & Fetish Fantasy Studio part 4 Laval

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 22.5 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of Feet and Slaves & Fetish Fantasy Studio part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Gallery Massama

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gallery

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Masquerade Orgy with Nine Slaves,100 Horny Guests, Part Three Tunnel Hill

Cast: Mickey Mod ,Bella Rossi ,Casey Calvert ,Owen Gray ,Alani Pi ,Penny Barber ,Dylan Ryan ,Maestro ,Beretta James ,Nikki Darling ,Simone Sonay ,Penny Pax
Genres: shaved ,switch ,bottom ,foreskin ,Bondage ,master ,Female Slave ,Anal ,Orgy ,Oral Sex
Gorgeous female guests serve their masters while our slave girls finish servicing guest cock and licking up the last of the cum. The night ends with a nine girl pile up on Pink, our submissive bartender, who is given humiliating orgasms in front of the guests to celebrate her one year anniversary with us. Congratulations Pink.
Duration: 48:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masquerade Orgy with Nine Slaves,100 Horny Guests, Part Three

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HT - London River - A Serious Business Khulna

Release Year: 2020
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
We don’t allow any goofing off on the our set. We are very Serious about our craft. There’s just no room for laughter or excitement. Everyone must remain in a state of somber vigilance.
London warns that if OT uses his angry voice she will not be able to control herself. That sounds like a challenge. As the camera begins to roll London spins herself on the ring above her.
“Take your clothes off!!” He commands.
London loses it and there’s no coming back from that. What follows is a pair of bondage lovers having a great fucking time doing what the love. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - London River - A Serious Business

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament Bazine

Alais Peach is in a very awkward predicament! Her boobs have been tied to the bed frame! If she struggles to the left or right, the ropes pull on her boobs. She can’t stand up because her wrists are tied to the bed. And she is ballgagged as well! What will happen next? How long will she have to stay like this!? Poor Alais Peach!
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 352.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aisha - hogtied Alexandria Bay

Persian girl Aisha is back for more rope! This time without her head scarf, just naked, but with a lot of attitude. It soon changed when she got gagged with a massive harness gag. It is so tight and solid! Aisha ended up hogtied with her toes tied to her head. Great struggles and fun times! This girl is so kinky!
Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aisha - hogtied

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Cabin Juliaetta

She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.
Duration: 46:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cabin

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Realtimebondage Mercy West Crybaby Part 3 Wilsons Mills

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Oh, baby, here come the water works. Mercy West is beaten, broken, and begging for it all to stop. She thought she could handle the intensity of a live feed but she wasn't even close to ready.
Duration: 45:55
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realtimebondage Mercy West Crybaby Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lea Lexis makes her dream gang-bang a reality!! Haywood

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Karlo Karrera ,Ramon Nomar ,Tommy Pistol ,Mickey Mod ,Nat Turnher
Genres: Anal ,Double Penetration ,big dick ,brunet ,Blonde ,Latinx ,toned ,Choking ,Airtight ,Bondage
Lea Lexis does not know what is real or imagined as her dreams suddenly come to life. Waking in a dark basement she finds herself flanked by two guys fucking her tight throat with thick hard cock. Then a third guy appears, a fourth, a fifth, and she dives head-first into her sluttiest fantasies of sucking and fucking them all. Lea does not let up for a moment, desperately riding the cocks with her wet cunt and airtight ass, taking deep double penetration and choking on one cock after another until all of her holes have been fucked hard, and she is covered in loads of cum.
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lea Lexis makes her dream gang-bang a reality!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cuntlette Heber City

Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully. The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering. Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntlette

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kira Noir, Megan Maiden - Anal Adoration (2024) Gluckstadt

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kira Noir, Megan Maiden
Genres: BDSM, Anal
Kira Noir sits on her throne, waiting for her anal servant, Megan Maiden to come serve her anally in any way Kira pleases. Megan crawls to her on all-fours, wearing a latex mask and a bejeweled butt-plug. Kira inspects her plug and then lifts her to her knees, by the hair. Kira shoves Megan’s face into her perfectly round ass. Kira removes Megan’s plug and her mask and whips her big juicy booty with a leather flogger. In the next scene, Megan’s head is bound with rope to a suspended wooden structure with a dildo fastened to her mouth. Kira climbs naked onto the structure and slides the big fat dildo in her ass, and fucks herself with it. After that, Kira shoves Megan down onto a black mattress with her hands bound above her head and a ball gag in her mouth. Kira fastens a strap-on onto Megan with another huge dildo and climbs on top of her. Kira sits on the dildo and slowly slides it into her hungry hole. She slaps Megan’s perfectly perky tits as she enjoys the strap-on ass fucking that she gives herself. Once Kira cums hard, she shoves the dildo in Megan’s mouth and leaves her there.
Duration: 51:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir, Megan Maiden - Anal Adoration (2024)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Smiles Part Two Spofford

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator
Lil Niki Nymph is tied up and thin twine is wrapped around her. Each movement makes it bite into her tender flesh. Having someone trample her is certainly not going to help, but it does entertain us so that's exactly what happens. A hogtie keeps Niki still while they plunge a dildo down her throat. Niki does her best to be accommodating, but the crew is demanding. Once she's satisfied them they need to clean her off so they suspend her by her ankles and dunk her. It's not just any dunking though. There's a vibrator and a toilet involved.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smiles Part Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia Petersburg

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia.
There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ariel Anderssen – fetish queen Maddock

We got her! Ariel Anderssen, the famous tall fetish diva from the UK. She agreed to take the shock challenge, and we wanted to shock her at a record level! But when she got to 25 (the current record) she couldn’t cope with it anymore. We still gave her one more shock at 30… and made her cry.
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen – fetish queen

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DeClaireation Eganville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Vomit, Trampling, Suspension, Dildo, Toilet
Claire Adams is one of those women who likes her play rough. So when he pushes her up against the wall a huge smile crosses her face. The bondage begins and Claire watches her freedom fade away. It's not long before her ringed cunt is exposed. Her rings are used to spread her lips and give access to her sensitive nub. She shrieks and flails, but the bondage holds her. She begs for orgasm. Point shoes are hard to wear, but Claire is no ordinary bondage woman. One leg goes up and all her weight is on her foot. A hood covers her head and clover clamps are put on her nipples.
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeClaireation

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Karrlie Dawn's first Hogtied experience Vyborg

Cast: Karrlie Dawn
Genres: BDSM ,Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,masturbation ,Domination ,Rope Bondage
Welcome Karrlie to her first hogtied and her first hardcore bondage shoot. It’s always interesting to see how new girls take on the experience.Girls get different things out of it: some like the bondage, some like the domination, others like the orgasms. Karrlie definitely liked cumming - especially when she had no control to stop it.
Duration: 1:00:06

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karrlie Dawn's first Hogtied experience

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Ava Devine Petitions the House East Kingston

Cast: Ava Devine ,Bill Bailey
Genres: Threesome ,Corporal Punishment ,blond ,master ,Curvy ,fake boobs ,Anal ,Bondage ,mixed ,Humiliation
When Ava Devine arrives at an Upper Floor shoot, she is challenged to step up her game to become a full fledged House Slave. But first, she must convince the House Guests that she can follow the Rules and manage a huge cock in her ass at the same time.
Duration: 1:00:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Ava Devine Petitions the House

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD