BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Sliding Slut Saint Maries

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass. They struggle as he twists and torments them. After all that suffering Sybil gets to have an orgasm. All that suffering makes it that much better.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sliding Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR - A Headless Hunter, Part Two - Delirious Hunter Brighton

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.
Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Headless Hunter, Part Two - Delirious Hunter

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Captured Alisha Adams Texline

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian
Alisha Adams and Elise Graves are a horny, young couple in love. They are completely unable to contain their lust for each other as they begin their day together with a sexual rendezvous.
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

French Hottie gets pounded by 5 prison guards Elverta

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Toni Ribas ,John Strong ,Mickey Mod ,Prince Yahshua ,Angell Summers
Genres: Black ,toned ,Destruction ,Blowbang ,big dick ,Cage ,Ball Gag ,muscular ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Stud ,brunet
A hottie French tourist loses her passport and winds up in American prison - and the guards don’t want to let her off easy. This slut ends up with a face full of cocks! This ultimate gang-bang scenario has non-stop pounding action as Angel takes all 5 guys at once.
Her hot holes are stuffed, and her ass gets fucked with 2 cocks at once because these guys don’t want to take turns. Watch this bitch get DP’d until both holes are stretched and spent; then she is cast aside like the whore that she is.
Duration: 53:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: French Hottie gets pounded by 5 prison guards

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caught To Be Used Part 2 Colquitt

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mya McKay Salemburg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Star Bowstring

Cast: Star
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Submission ,Bondage ,Blonde ,Handler ,Domination ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,switch ,Rope Bondage
So what do nice girls dream of when they fall asleep? Star has dreams, naughty dreams. She dreams of her fantasies, her wants and desires. She yearns for excitement and sexual freedom. While awake she is a prisoner of expectations and a public image she must maintain for friends and family. In her dreams she is free, and her wildest fantasies come to life as the hunger is satisfied, until tomorrow night.
Duration: 22:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 257.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Double Your Pleasure Nantes

Cast: Casey Calvert ,Bill Bailey ,Veruca James
Genres: Role Play ,Sub ,Rough Sex ,black hair ,master ,bottom ,Domination ,Blowjob ,slim ,Athletic
Casey and Veruca are caged sex slaves who can’t wait to get the chance to out fuck the other. They both compete for their Master’s attention, but only one will be His number one.
Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Your Pleasure

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Petite Russian Lawyer has her Rough Gangbang Fantasy Fulfilled Moundville

Cast: Polly Sunshine ,Andreas ,John Strong ,Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Steve Holmes
Genres: brunet ,Double Penetration ,natural boobs ,Blowbang ,Anal ,Gangbang ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,Petite ,Brunette
In this fantasy role-play update Polly Sunshine plays an uptight lawyer who dreams of being taken down by five men. After ordering her fantasy through the Fantasy Fulfillment Bureau she grows impatient and begins to believe she’s been ripped off when the hard cocks never come. But just like she wanted, when she least expects it, five men break into her house, rip her out of the shower, and have their way with her! Hard cocks jammed in every hole! Double Penetration, household bondage, and more!
Duration: 1:03:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Russian Lawyer has her Rough Gangbang Fantasy Fulfilled

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spankingglamour - Mia Taylor part 054 (4k) Kretinga

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 16:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24850kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Mia Taylor part 054 (4k)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Tale of Two Riggers Chilliwack

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Blonde sex-kitten Goldie Rush thinks that it's OK to strip nearly naked, let a man run his hands all over her tits, moan like she can't wait to be fucked, and then tell him that he's gone too far. She thinks it's alright to show off that tight body of hers, then try to walk it right out the door. But she forgot that she has no clue where she is, and no idea who she is fucking with. Before she even knows what's hit her she's locked down in metal bondage and begging for mercy. None is coming.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tale of Two Riggers

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Public Squirt Fest!!! Big Boobs, Round Ass Humiliated in Public! East Quogue

Cast: Serena Ali ,Mr. Pete ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Squirting ,Tattoo ,switch ,natural boobs ,mixed ,Female Slave ,brunet ,shaved ,Black ,BDSM
After getting booted out of the first store, Donna finds a more suitable location to have Serena fucked and disgraced. Once in, she is subjected to humiliation, torment and hard fucking in front of a group of horny men. Her beautiful body gets bound and de-faced, whipped, caned and flogged, and she is made to squirt uncontrollably again, and again, and again!
Duration: 1:14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4779kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public Squirt Fest!!! Big Boobs, Round Ass Humiliated in Public!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape! Wheatcroft

I love it when my guy asks me to put pantyhose on. Not only on my legs but as a top as well. The silky smoothness of the pantyhose fees so good against my skin. But I never know what he has planned for me when he asks me to wear pantyhose. I was surprised and a bit skeptical when I didn't see the suitcase of rope. Instead was a hardware bag full of duct tape. He ripped open one of the rolls and started working the duct tape around my upper body securing my arms behind my back. He even had the nerve to duct tape my hands so I couldn't try and pick at it. The duct eventually made its way down my legs. I was turning into a duct tape mummy! The sassiness was on full load so that was shut down every so quickly with some stuffing of some panties and a brand new ace bandage. Apparently this new one was quite a bit longer than the previous bandages. Extra bandage around my head meant less blood flow to the brain and was making me quite light headed. I was not pleased! I tried to tear apart the duct tape with the strength that I could muster up but the duct tape was for sure stronger than me. Finally not wanting to leave me little piggly wiggly toes unattended, my guy wrapped them in electrical tape. So I lay there in my duct tape and pantyhose completely fucked!
Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Queen Of Pain Clemson

What makes Elise Graves our Queen of Pain? It sure as hell isn't because she enjoys dishing it out. We have Cyd Black and PD on hand for that. Her job is to just graciously accept everything they have to offer.
They waste no time in getting down to business. Right away they take out the heaviest canes they can find and set about making Elise scream. 2-handed blows rain down on her ass, legs and tits, while she struggles to stay standing in her stocks.
Duration: 1:11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5657kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen Of Pain

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zoey's Assessment, Day One Coleraine

Cast: Zoey Monroe ,Owen Gray
Genres: natural boobs ,Anal ,Pain ,Gimp ,switch ,Discipline ,master ,foreskin ,BDSM ,Oral Sex
Irresistible Zoey Monroe is a gorgeous little blonde bombshell that will melt your heart, swell your dick and drain your balls. But is she built for service? This day of assessment tests the slave applicant with tough endurance scenes, hard inverted face fucking, painful pussy pounding and invasive anal sex. Let’s find out if this beauty has what it really takes to serve.
Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey's Assessment, Day One

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Piss On Your Cunt Wilmot

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ashley Lane is someone Beckemeyer

Ashley never gets a good look at it but she becomes pretty familiar with how it feels inside of her. It vibrates faster than anything she's ever felt before and tears multiple orgasms from her sore and tired pussy. If she could bear down and bite her lip, or even struggle at all it may be a bit more tolerable, but OT has her suspended in a box with a ring gag holding her jaws open. She has nothing to hold on to, nothing to buck against, and no way to get her bearings. All she can do is suffer, scream, and cum.
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane is someone

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rebel Rhyder, Charlotte Sartre - The Ass Bead Game Rutherford

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Rebel Rhyder, Charlotte Sartre
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Slapping, Spanking, Facesitting, Cum in Mouth
Presenting the 2.5 hour Museum Collection conclusion to the 5-part Filth Studies Series. Dr. Mercies went all out in this spectacular session, bringing in the uber-hot sadistic mistress Charlotte Sartre to help dominate Rebel. This time, Rebel was turned into a puppet, in an incredible bondage suspension that allowed her to move into any position in 360-degree space. Charlotte and the good doctor played a game of art, philosophy, and spiritual inquiry together as they whipped, paddled, ass-fucked, pissed on, and did everything imaginable to Rebel. There are huge anal toys, sadistic bodily fluid predicaments, control by feet, inverted ass eating, and more. For the first time ever, you'll see a girl get anally fisted with hot sauce while fanning her sadistic top so that the latter stays cool. And we are pretty sure this is first time that anyone anywhere has brought the great bead game to life.
Duration: 2:32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1618kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder, Charlotte Sartre - The Ass Bead Game

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Just Breathe Bukhara

Mr. Hitachi requires even more discipline. You have to cum on queue, and that means concentrating on something other than the intense vibrations coursing through your pussy. Focus on keeping your breathing steady to fight back the waves of pleasure threatening to take over your body, leaving you shaking and screaming in ecstasy.
And use that training while you are suspended in the air. Pleasure and pain are going to come at you from every direction once you are hanging helplessly in the middle of the room. One second you could be penetrated and loving the feeling of being full, another your feet may face a brutal caning. But if you want to keep your sense about you, Just Breathe.
Duration: 1:01:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Breathe

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Photo Contest Rock Falls

Genres: Dominatrix ,Corset ,Vaginal Penetration ,fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Tag Team ,Fingering ,Big Natural Tits ,shaved
Last month, Kink organized a company-wide competition where each site submitted its strongest trailer, and despite the forum favorite being Behind Kinks’ trailer, the official winner of the company contest was Wired Pussy. Kink held a similar competition but with photos, but before the winner is announced, voting is held on the forums to determine who the fan’s think should win.
Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9916kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 677.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Photo Contest

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1 Armour

Rachel sneaks around an abandoned structure out in the middle of nowhere... this has to be the place. She has been working a case on her own and received a tip that she might find and catch Miguel red handed! She finds an open door and quietly enters. She finds a table with rope and zipties laid out. She gets a little excited as she realizes this could be her big break. She is the best lady cop on the force, but she feels as though she needs a huge bust to be taken seriously. She pulls out her phone and starts taking pics of the evidence. Her excitement is short lived when one of Miguel's thugs quickly grabs and pins her arms behind her back and at the same time clasps his other hand tightly over her mouth. Her phone drops to the floor. She tries to talk, but all we here are muffled sounds. He asks her a question, but she responds with who she is instead of answering, so his hand quickly and tightly gags her once again. He gags her with just a piece of tape as a test and then ties her wrists behind her back. He puts Rachel on the floor and she seems to be extremely irate and angry... He likes this and watches her grunt and try to talk as he pulls her head back by her hair. He removes her boots and then binds her ankles, before leaving Rachel on the floor. She struggles quite angrily for a while before realizing her phone is still on the floor. She squirms her way over to it and manages to get the piece of tape off her mouth. As she tries to dial with her nose, Miguel's thug returns to thwart her plan. More hand gagging for Rachel before her skirt is lifted. He slides his hands over her silky smooth satin panties before cutting them off. Her socks are removed and she is gagged with her socks and panties. Tape is now wrapped completely around her head. She will not be removing this gag on her own. The thug leaves her to struggle once again, but eventually returns with more rope and thin twine. He binds her thighs with the rope and then ties her toes with the thin twine. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps

File size: 448.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cream Filled Teenies Kenvir

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Young Throats
Genres: Teen, Fuck, Pussy, Czech, big cock,
Deep-throating is a sexual art – and take it from us when we tell you that the four pretty little beauties in this filthy offering are most definitely aficionados, as you’ll very quickly discover from their slutty antics in this spunk-inducing escapade. Indeed, they can’t wait to get their hungry lips around whatever thick, meaty hole-stretchers come their way; before opening up their throats to take the sort of mouth-fucking that would have lesser souls baulking. It’s a party trick that each and every one of those cocks appreciates big time, that’s for sure. As will you, no doubt; as you savour the sight of guys being balls-deep in their pretty faces. Nicely culminating in a veritable tsunami of pent-up ball-juice to call things a wrap!
Duration: 1:54:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3544kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cream Filled Teenies

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Delirious Hunter high Tuskegee

One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter high

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The March Live Feed The Domination Of Isis new bdsm porn videos Muscadine

Cast: Ariel X, Annie Cruz, Isis Love
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Isis Love is grabbed and tossed into the cage with the very same girls she was tormenting, and they take their revenge. Ariel and Annie sexually assault and overpower our sexy dominatrix. After having their way with Isis, they make her jack off the boss. Isis is covered with cum in the end.Meanwhile, Annie and Ariel are anally plugged and made to cum and squirt on themselves as the show comes to its 4-hour conclusion.
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 847.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The March Live Feed The Domination Of Isis new bdsm porn videos

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Snatches and Sweaty Toes: Lesbian Gym Footworship Fantasy!! Valders

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Ariel X ,Ana Foxxx
Genres: Slave ,Facefucking ,Blonde ,natural boobs ,Petite ,Femdom ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,black hair ,Black
A flirtatious park encounter turns filthy after Ariel X notices Ana Foxxx stretching and flexing her seductive toes in the soft park grass. These girls have the Hottest Snatches, the best form, and the Sweatiest Toes of all of the girls at Rainbow Arches Health and Fitness.
Duration: 36:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Snatches and Sweaty Toes: Lesbian Gym Footworship Fantasy!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Britney Amber Learns how lesbians do Anal Glenside

Cast: Ariel X ,Britney Amber ,Lisa Tiffian
Genres: Dominatrix ,Anal Fisting ,Fisting ,Anal Fingering ,bottom ,Black ,Brunette ,Big Tits ,Anal ,Anal Stretching
Lisa Tiffian is getting married and she gets to have one wild night out with the ladies before she ties the knot. Britney learns that Lisa and Ariel have a lot of history together and they’ve even experimented with other ladies. When Lisa and Amber learn of how innocent Britney is, they corrupt her fast. Britney and Lisa are spanked and fucked with toys until their tight house wife asses gape. Lisa Tiffian’s horney slutty ass and pussy both get fisted at the same time for a fisting DP. Ariel makes Britney Fist Lisa’s ass and the look of surprise on Britney’s face is priceless. Lisa Makes Britney lick and sniff deep inside Ariels open asshole. Cum is Fucked out of Lisa Tiffian’s ass with a huge anal strap on
Duration: 1:05:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney Amber Learns how lesbians do Anal

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nina Gurabo

Cast: Nina
Genres: Fingering ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Suspension ,Outdoors ,Bondage ,BDSM
Nina gets taken out for some boating fun. First she is hogtied - as the boat bumps over the waves she must fight her bonds to balance. Later when the boat is anchored she is suspended from the stern - a metal hook gently fucks her as she sways back and forth in the breeze. As the afternoon draws on, she is taken ashore to a deserted island and suspended from a convenient tree.
Duration: 25:04

File size: 291.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nina

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

They Get Revenge - Part 2 Hungary

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley taunt her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vendetta Portachuelo

Cast: Vendetta
Genres: Double Penetration ,Vaginal Penetration ,Shackle ,Blonde ,Anal ,Machine Dildo ,muscular ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Sybian
Usually Vendetta is the one doing the fucking - mercilessly pounding girls with strap-ons and making them come on Ultimate Surrender after she’s cleaned the mat with them. Today the machines give Vendetta a taste of her own fucking prowess and nail her hard in what is by far her hottest shoot on FM - which is saying A LOT since her other two shoots have been full of great, intense orgasms and hard fucking. Today she tops those shoots as she binds herself in shackles to the bed, deeply inserts the thick dongs and lets go for a long session of cumming. Pay close attention in the first scene with The Intruder where she squirts - HOT! For those who wanted to see more ass shots on the Sybian - this shoot is for you as V does double penetration with the Sybian in her pussy and the Fucksall in her ass. And a special shout out to the member that requested nipple suction with a vibrator inside - it was a hit to say the least.
Duration: 46:51

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vendetta

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian Rio Branco

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Zoey Laine Trophy Catch Iowa Park

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Out she goes. Zoey Laine probably shouldn't just pick up and take whatever pills strange men give her. She's too hot to not know better. Men have been paying attention to her since she started growing those perky little tits of hers.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Luna Lovely, Sophia Locke - Dirty Little Fuck Slut (2024) Leetsdale

Cast: Luna Lovely, Sophia Locke
Genres: BDSM
Sophie Locke knows Luna Lovely is a dirty little fuck slut that likes to get beaten up and used, so she has her way with Luna and turns her into a whimpering little mess. Sophia starts the day by exposing Luna’s tits and pussy and then fondles every part of her body, twisting her nipples and slapping her thighs. She puts a ball-gag in her mouth, clamps on her nipples, and vibes her clit with the Hitachi until she cums again and again. Next, Luna is on her knees in bondage with her arms pulled back, rope holding her neck in place. Sophia crops Luna’s feet and beats her ass with a rubber club, making Luna groan and giggle from the pain. She then pleasures herself by making Luna lick her ass and pussy. Next, Sophia inspects her little fuck toy’s pussy and fingers her wet hole until she begs to cum. Finally, Luna is tied to a bed frame with her legs spread wide, ready for the strap-on cock Sophia is wearing. She lets Luna suck her fat dildo to get it all spitty and slippery and then pounds her slutty pussy until Luna is in ecstasy whimpering and begging to cum again. Sophia takes it over the top with the vibrator turning Luna into a whimpering, begging, cumming little mess.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely, Sophia Locke - Dirty Little Fuck Slut (2024)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Free Pussy at the Porn Store Recoleta

Cast: Mark Davis ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: Big Tits ,Sub ,shaved ,Fisting ,Voyeur ,big dick ,Vaginal Fisting ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Smoking ,Blowjob
Gia DiMarco is a big fucking whore. But she is a big fucking whore with goals, she wants to be an even bigger whore. Naturally Princess Donna and Mark Davis are happy to help her reach that goal by taking her to a porn shop and allowing all the dudes who were about to pay to jerk off to porn get sucked off by a porn star, for free!! All of Gia’s holes get used and then her pretty face and tits are covered in cum. Did I mention yet that Gia’s body is smoking hot? Like crazy fucking hot? Cause it is.Update includes squirting, fisting, and ass fucking, oh my!
Duration: 1:10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free Pussy at the Porn Store

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jessica Creepshow Cry Jessica Cry Kiahsville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Jessica Creepshow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys
With a banging body and the kind of sexual energy that is almost entrancing. Jack Hammer is going to turn that energy back onto her and show her the time of her life.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 104kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Creepshow Cry Jessica Cry

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Device Bondage part 3 Glasford

Ariel X and Mellanie had an Ultimate Surrender match, and we though it would be fun to take them downstairs after the match, they just looked so cute together. Lets welcome Mellanie to Device Bondage.We bind Ariel all spread and helpless, with her hands tied to Mellanie’s neck. We got Mellanie and her big boobs all bound and spread. This is Mellanie’s first hardcore bondage shoot and she’s a touch nervous.Now we fuck with Mellanie’s head as we abuse Ariel X, she has no idea how tough Ariel is and we freak her the fuck out with how hard we’re hitting Ariel. The mindfuck is beautiful and so real to watch. Now Mellanie thinks she is going to get it as hard or harder and she is scared to .

Total size: 18.2 GB in 39 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Device Bondage part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge Southview

Again? Yes, she likes the prize, but not the shocks! So Yasmine puts herself through the shock collar challenge once again. Hands locked behind her back, she can only wait for the next shock while the levels increase…
Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14018kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Of The November Live Show new bdsm porn videos White Pine

Cast: Ally Ann, Princess Donna Dolore, Ashley Jane
Live Show Mondays brings you part two of the November live show that featured Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and special guest co-top Princess Donna.Ashley Jane gets Donna’s full attention as Donna uses Ashley clit ring as a torment device, while she is being fucked by the machine and vibrated to a powerful orgasm. Ashley is then tightly bound, elbows together and made to lick her friend’s pussy.
Duration: 44:06

File size: 987.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Of The November Live Show new bdsm porn videos

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trick or Treat Powells Point

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little beer wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trick or Treat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Overwhelming Ami Emerson new bdsm porn videos Ahvaz

Cast: Ami Emerson
Ami is a cocky blond who welcomes any challenge because she thinks quite simply that she will win. Cyd starts slow allowing Ami to relax and feel like she is still in control even as the power to move, stand up or even raise her head is taken away. She likes to squirm so Cyd uses this to his advantage as he tickles her with the pin wheel, pours hot wax all over her body and makes her cum uncontrollably with a vibrator. Ami screams through her gag so loud the audio peaks, her face contorted and blatantly exposing her pleasure and pain.
Duration: 1:09:37

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overwhelming Ami Emerson new bdsm porn videos

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rebel Rhyder - Blind Little Anal Pleaser Mygind

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Slapping, Spanking, Facesitting, Cum in Mouth
After several days of seeking art through anal suffering, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decided it was time to rest the eyes. For her, this meant donning a blindfold and focusing her remaining senses on pleasing all the doctor's harsh desires. They stripped away everything to seek beauty through raw submission, degradation, and service. And they found it. One of the best moments, perhaps, is when Rebel became Dr. Mercies' assfucked massage chair, taking it up her ass, massaging him as he rested, taking it up her ass again, and on and on. This scene is as authentic and down to Earth as it gets. Enjoy.
Duration: 37:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5655kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - Blind Little Anal Pleaser

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ElitePain - Sexual Education at the EliteClub vol 2 Drennen

This sequel of the Sexual Education move shows further examples of the EliteClub girls' sexual training. Again, the term sexuality is meant as pleasure only for the male membersof the EliteClub...
Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9378kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Sexual Education at the EliteClub vol 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Day Part 2 Mei Mara Twin Rocks

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Mei is probably one of the most intense masochists in the world. With the myriad of torments PD has devised she has come back for more of every single one of them.
Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 590.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Day Part 2 Mei Mara

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Of The July Live Feed new bdsm porn videos North Reading

Cast: Christina Carter, Mason, Winter Sky
Our girls are tired, worn out and spent, so lets stress them one more time. After 3 hours they are ready to drop, now is the time to push. One more scene, one more struggle.Both girls are bound on sybians, the most powerful vibrator in the world. This evil tool of pleasure will make anyone cum whether they want to or not, but it doesn’t stop at one. Girls are helpless to stop the orgasm that this device can rip from a body. When your bound down on it, it can be tormenting!
Duration: 34:22

File size: 769.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Of The July Live Feed new bdsm porn videos

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 1 Kofu

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.
Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spankingglamour - Dixie Lynn part 027 (4k) Stuart

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 12:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 25299kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Dixie Lynn part 027 (4k)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2 Belgrade Lakes

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I manhandle and smack Vesper's cute ass a few times before I put her in a chair. A harness ball gag is tightly buckled into place, before her elbows are bound together touching. Her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back. Rope is then wrapped around her arms and body and cinched so everything stays where it should. I pick her up and place her on a sturdy wooden table in front of the post that she was tied to in Part 1. Her ankles are tied to the post before she is hogtied. Her upper body is pulled back and up to a ring screwed into the post, severely arching Vesper's back. Her head is pulled back and tied off as well utilizing the D-ring riveted to her harness gag. I leave her to drool and endure her bondage. After a bit, I realize that she still has to much movement for my liking, so I clover clamp her nipples and tie them off with rubber bands to the front corners of the table. She still manages to sway a little. It's fun to watch her go back and forth trying to give one nipple a break while pulling even harder on the other. She taps out before to long as she had never worn nipple clamps before and was a bit stunned by them. That's ok, because she has since come back and she managed to endure them much longer! I include some behind the scenes footage as well as a short pre-shoot interview at the end of the video.
Duration: 33:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps

File size: 754.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spankingglamour - Mia Taylor part 055 (4k) Ross River

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 16:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 25189kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Mia Taylor part 055 (4k)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Deep depths Fukui

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep depths

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4 Coupon

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I add some heavy spring clamps to her already tender nipples and leave her to struggle once again. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and tell her I'll free her if she begs as I like begging and gag talk. I cut the zipties off her and then I remove her gag. At the very end I added some behind the scenes footage of Vesper being tied outside and of her being gagged with the harness gag.
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maya Tar Heel

Cast: Maya
Genres: Submission ,Handler ,Fingering ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Gag ,mixed ,Domination ,Bondage ,Pierced Nipples
Models fees for the day a lot; Set, equipment, rope, photos, video, rigger = $too much; Watching Matt make one of the cutest, sexiest lesbians in S.F. cum multiple times whether she wanted to or not = Priceless! Maya comes to us for her very first experience with bondage and her first experience with a man handling her. Matt coaxes her to escape, gags her, and makes her cum. Humiliation, nervousness. It’s all here and real. Enjoy.
Duration: 37:02

File size: 431.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD