BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Running from the Mob Terrace Park

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Missy Martinez
Genres: shaved ,BDSM ,Latinx ,Blowjob ,Spanking ,Curvy ,Choking ,Submission ,black hair ,Role Play
Video language: English
When Missy Martinez tries to run off with a bag of money the mob catches up with her and puts her in her place!Poor little Missy learns a lesson through BDSM, hardcore sex and domination. Missy makes her first mistake when she forgets the key to the safety deposit box and has to go back to the scene of the “crime” where Derrick Pierce is waiting for her. Let the fun begin! On her knees with long black hair and huge tits bound in rope Missy’s arms are tied behind her back. Derrick takes her through a series of challenging sensations first squeezing and pulling her nipples, slapping her tits, flogging, spanking and single tailing her ass until it turns hot pink. Then Derrick stuffs his dick in Missy’s mouth for a deep-throat cock sucking fest. She wraps her big juicy lips around his shaft and slides it all the way down her throat choking and gagging and slobbering all over. On all fours with her butt high in the air Derrick punishes Missy with the crop and delights her with the Hitachi until she is begging to come. Now its time to go to fucktown so Derrick fucks Missy’s pussy deep and hard making her scream and moan so much she wants it in her ass. So like a good girl she asks politely to have what she wants and Derrick does not hesitate to fill her asshole right up with his hard dick and fucks her good. Laying on her back with legs behind her head and wrists tied to ankles Missy’s holes are exposed for all the world to see. Derrick flogs, fingers and fucks all her slutty holes into a frenzy until he glazes her big tits with white hot jizz.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Running from the Mob

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No Escape Kiryat Haim

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cindy Dollar - balancing in breast bondage Rimforest

Cindy’s big boobs are very tieable! I tied them to the ceiling, much to her suprise. Cindy was wriggling around, but as she struggled on her tip toes, it was hard to keep her balance. Every time she stumbled, the rope pulled on her tied boobs. Why doesn’t she just stay still?!
Duration: 3:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14586kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 414.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Dollar - balancing in breast bondage

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hana vs. The Gag Anchor Weber City

With a flexible girl like Hana and a few leather belts one can make a nice little package. A tight and secure one that is. Even her gag is just as secure as her elbows touching behind her back. Not letting a few strips of leather keep her immobile Hana struggles to get free with no luck. The tight corset keeping her breaths shallow didn't help much. Using the d-ring on her gag I anchor her to the wall leaving her well exposed for anything. With a Magic Wand in hand I have her squirming and moaning in seconds; unable to squirm free.
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps

File size: 178.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hana vs. The Gag Anchor

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beautiful Fetish Model is Pushed to her Limits and Pounded Hard in the Ass Bliss

Cast: Skin Diamond ,James Deen ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Leather Belt ,Dominatrix ,Nipple Torment ,Vaginal Penetration ,Small Tits ,Discipline ,Anal ,Strap On ,Crop ,Domination ,Leather ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Clover Clamps ,Slave ,Pet Play ,unshaved ,Slapping ,Choking ,Black ,Facefucking ,Tickling ,Weights
Skin Diamond takes it all in this update, intense humiliation, a zipper, suction on her nipples, foot caning, ass fucking, pussy pounding, groping by a crowd of strangers, and so many orgasms she forgets her own name.
Duration: 1:38:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful Fetish Model is Pushed to her Limits and Pounded Hard in the Ass

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dana tied and gagged on the bed Pereira

Russian girl Dana wanted to try some ropes! She is awesome, so easy going and fun to tie up. Dana really liked struggling on the bed, and she was already planning how to escape the ropes. But she isn’t really experienced enough yet to work out how to undo the knots with her fingers. A black shiny ballgag kept her mouth open. Later she said it was one of the most interesting helpless feelings she ever had!
Duration: 5:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps

File size: 544.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana tied and gagged on the bed

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - Out Of The Blue North Aurora

Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leiley
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, Eric X, Flogging, restraints
Young Leileyn got a bit more then she bargained for, put into a straight jacket and chained to the cold unfeeling concrete wall, she demands for the identity of her assailant. The strangers reply is inaudible. Regardless of her pleas and protests, he toys with her body. Flogging, paddling, strapping, as if that was not enough, the masked man uses a taz-zapper on her body. He now kneels and shows Leileyn new toy, this one will producing pleasure.
Duration: 11:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2290kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 207.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Out Of The Blue

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Heels Hang Pod Suck Dongen

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.
Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heels Hang Pod Suck

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tyler File part 2 Harmans

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize.
Duration: 32:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction Himrod

To be honest, I don't know how we got on the subject. What I do know is that Crash was practically giddy when I told her my ideas for my Eros box. With only her pantyhose and bra protecting her I bound her tightly and warm her up with some shock training which really gets her hopping around. Next I setup a motion detector to shock her whenever she moves making any escape attempts, costly. Despite the shocks, she's loving every minute of it and even trying to trigger it to go off! I give her a grin and step things up by stuffing the mic into her pantyhose. Almost instantly every movement and sound sends a shock into her midsection prompting even more shocks. The only question is, can she stop the chain reaction?
Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps

File size: 227.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - The Training Of Giselle Santa Rita

Cast: Cat
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, Flogging, Giselle Humes, hot wax, Suspension
Giselle finds herself bound and inverted in some strange dungeon. A masked man approaches and without hesitation slides his cock into her waiting mouth. After a few good strokes he pulls out and chastises her for a horrendous job sucking his dick and so her training begins! Flogging, taz-zapper, hot wax, cropping, clothes pins and multiple controlled orgasms in this weeks update The Training Of Giselle!
Duration: 15:01
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 142.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Training Of Giselle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - The Pleasure of Punishment Margarita

Cast: Lily
Genres: ass play, blowjob, breast play, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Spanking
Tied, spread eagle to the bed and blindfolded Master sits back and just watches her, like a lion watching his prey. Lilys mind starts to wander. She remembers other days, days filled with pain, passion and pleasure. Master waits, waits for the perfect time, because timing really is everything. The longer he waits, the deeper Lily’s mind goes.
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 279.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Pleasure of Punishment

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Ashiya

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Minbari and mwb are on set to aid us domineer her. One jams his entire fist inside of her during the time that the other plays with her love button.
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rachel Adams - tight hogtie Pardeeville

This is a true story: Rachel Adams actually asked me to tie her in a tight hogtie after seeing a little statue of a hogtie torture method in a museum. Yep. She got all excited and wanted me to tie her just as tight as the statue she had seen. I did my best, and I think we got kind of close. Rachel was very happy in her super tight hogtie! She said next time I should try to make it even tighter! She is just the best!!
Duration: 3:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brooklyn Lee's Anal Punishment Kranj

Cast: Brooklyn Lee ,Isis Love ,Mark Wood
Genres: toned ,shaped ,fake boobs ,Pain Slut ,Dominatrix ,Anal Fingering ,Curvy ,Pain ,Strap On ,brunet
Brooklyn Lee clearly gets off on rough sex and punishment. Isis Love works this hot slut over with anal toys and kinky girl on girl action. Then she gets intense and emotional hard anal sex with Isis Love and Mark Wood teaming up to give this sexy pain slut what she deserves!
Duration: 1:11:03

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Lee's Anal Punishment

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Submissive Sluts Ravaged & Squirting at Holiday Winter Orgy Arnoldsburg

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Ramon Nomar ,Karlee Grey ,Vanessa Sky
Genres: Threesome ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave ,Slave ,Straight ,holidays ,fake boobs ,Big Tits ,toned
The night is alive with holiday cheer as hot swinger babes line up to suck dominant dick and get their beatings in this wild yule tide BDSM orgy. Meanwhile, Stefanos has proclaimed that The House will return to the basics: protocol, rules, hierarchy. But busty slave slut Karlee Grey already has the cock deep down her throat and is bouncing her tits like she doesn’t remember a single rule. It will be up to newbie Vanessa Sky to get her rules through painful zipper the guests can rip off of her in exchange for hints. meanwhile Karlee is getting dicked down and screaming for permission to cum, which she is roundly denied by a cruel crowd. Beaten with her fucking Karlee howls while Vanessa tried to absorb her training with tight rope digging into her flesh and a hitachi fixed against her hungry cunt. When she is finally able to recite the rules, Vanessa is thrown onto the floor and get her anal reward while Karlee is flogged and fucked and further denied her orgasms. Meanwhile, the crowd has melted into a total BDSM orgy with spankings, rope bondage, lines of blowjobs, and our very special guests of the night playing with an electro box that denies its beautiful inhabitant any vision through its two way mirrored walls. All she can hear is the vibrator on her pussy and the violet wand closing in on her flesh. When the hatch is finally opened for her to breath, her mouth is stuffed with cock. Earning her way out of the box does not offer much relief, and she is immediately tormented with a terrifying taser and fucked with the largest candy cane anyone has ever scene. Covered in glitter like a little ornament, her master uses her like a fuck doll while she begs for cum. Vanessa learns that pain and pleasure roll downhill when she is made to hold buckets of her sister submissive squirt, her buckets getting heavier with each orgasm in tight rope suspension. the corwd is really worked up, single tailing and fucking each other, while Vanessa struggles to prove herself and stay in an athletic squat, holding her buckets proudly, and cumming like a proper whore, waiting her turn with the dick so that she may beg for each anal orgasm from the crowd. Happy Holidays!
Duration: 1:04:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Submissive Sluts Ravaged & Squirting at Holiday Winter Orgy

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree Tough Love Part 1 Pingree

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Well, that's fine by us, it just means we get to go a little harder on her when we are having our fun. One whip may get her smiling, but four at a time is more than anyone can snicker at.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 111kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree Tough Love Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nyssa Nevers - bound and gagged Hermitage

Bondage legend Nyssa Nevers made it all the way across the ocean to get tied up in Europe! She is a bondage queen! But there’s no reason to be gentle with her. In fact, with all her experience, she likes it tight and unescapable. A good harness box tie and a big gag is what Nyssa is used to. So that’s what she gets, even when she’s overseas! Hard struggling won’t get her anywhere, you would expect her to know this by now. She probably just likes to struggle and curse anyway, it’s Nyssa Nevers after all!
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14567kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyssa Nevers - bound and gagged

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bella's Huge Tits: Live and Uncensored Suamico

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Curvy ,Crop ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,Collar ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Sybian ,Breast Bondage ,Hitachi
Enjoy this edited update from one of Bella Rossi’s Live Cam shows.
Duration: 1:14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4457kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella's Huge Tits: Live and Uncensored

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

South - professional swimmer's first elbow tie Mecosta

South is flexible! This tall girl is very fit, and she is trying her first elbow bondage today. They go all the way together, which is always very beautiful on girls with long slender arms. Gagged and a bit suprised at the super tight bondage, South moves around, trying to struggle a little against this new feeling. Having your elbows tied is very exciting, especially for the first time!
Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14585kbps

File size: 445.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: South - professional swimmer's first elbow tie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Barn Rose Lambsburg

Anna Rose is lead into the barn. An animal being pulled on a leash.She’s attached to a beam that is to become her companion for the foreseeable future.He toys with her. Pulling her against her bonds over and over.
Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Barn Rose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor Sturgeon Lake

Sarah can be a feisty girl (all redheads are right?), but lucky for us she can be tamed with the help of a few ropes. I have her put on her own gag and handcuffs but adding my own flair to the mix. With her wrists padlocked to the couch I'm free to put her beautiful long hair in a tight hair-tie. I tie it off to her ankles causing her to pull on it with every struggle. I should mention that Sarah really loves her hair pulled. After she gets herself all worked up I re-cuff her wrists behind her back and attach them to the hair-tie which, as you may have guessed, really drives her crazy!
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Good Slut Part Two Phelan

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.
Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Slut Part Two

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zoey Laine Trophy Catch Oskaloosa

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Zoey Laine
If he was just fucking her she would probably hate it less. O.T. has never been all that interested in getting his dick wet, no matter how hot of a piece of ass he just reeled in. Instead he has a new head cage he'd like her to try out for him.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Too Much Drexel

Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Tia ling is just one more casualty of Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.
Duration: 54:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Much

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Savage Spanking: Keegan Sunbury

Keegan, a cute little blonde from Kansas (who simply exudes sex) wrote to Master Savage saying that she would like to appear in a BD/SM video. As the scene begins she informs Rick that ass punishment really turns her on. So, before her nubile body is tightly bound Keegan receives a hot, blistering spanking. With her butt cheeks a nice shade of crimson, she will now find out what severe rope restraint feels like.
Thick blue rope is used to create a Japanese harness with one big knot pressing against her tnder pussy. As the ropes are slowly tightened, the knot digs deeper into her pain ridden twat. The Master amuses himself by tormenting her tits and watching the drool dripping from her ball gagged mouth.
With her hands tied behind her, and a spreader bar holding her legs wide open, Keegan receives a vicous pussy spanking.
Duration: 52:43
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1411kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savage Spanking: Keegan

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Penny's Test - Part 1 Chacabuco

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study Naubinway

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore
How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes.
Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Roxy And The Wheel Of Full Pain Koridhallos

A new girl tries her hand at spinning the Wheel of Pain. Roxy claims that she even enjoys the tougher disciplinary actions. Fate has given Roxy breast caning first then pussy whipping, which Julcsi executes with rock-hard determination. Lomp couldn’t believe his eyes that the girl could withstand even this, so what he then does to her is something every woman dreads…
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 787.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxy And The Wheel Of Full Pain

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - Ironys Lament Round Hill

Cast: Irony
Genres: BDSM, Controlled Orgasms, femsub, maledom, Mistress Irony
Were not sure how this happened but the man in black was back in our studios and somehow, not only got his hands on Mistress Irony but managed to have her bound and suspended and half naked. You can see the anger rising in Irony as she is brought down to the level of so many of her slaves. Although the man in black has taken one of our favorite Mistresss and humiliated her, this movie is definitely worth watching if not just to see Irony get a real taste of her own medicine!
Duration: 13:53
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1167kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Ironys Lament

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slut is Tormented and Machine Fucked!! Waring

Cast: Chanell Heart
Genres: Handler ,Domination ,Brunette ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Ebony ,Submission ,bottom ,Straight
Chanell is super sexy and is all about getting her ass beat in bondage. She loves to be restrained and have a big mean man have his way with her. Today is Orlando’s turn and he has suffering on the menu for this slut.
Her body is abused with a multitude of impact and torment. Her pussy gets destroyed by constant attention from him and then from Omega. This dirty slut gets exactly what she wanted.
Duration: 43:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4779kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut is Tormented and Machine Fucked!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No Escape Henlawson

Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

It Turned Around State Park

Cast: Trisha, Candise
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippin
This Was Its IdeaIt was on the wall, suffering, its tits and cunt pretty much destroyed. It was almost over for the bitch, then the little object grunted and grunted asking to be turned around so its ass could be worked over also well.No one suffers like this piece of shit, It truly needs to be dehumanized, degraded, objectified — find whatever descriptor you like. It is nothing, a pain-object whose sole purpose is to suffer the most agonizing tortures and vile disgraces.Don’t take our word for it, just look at what it goes through in Hell! We think, in the future, as its burning need to sink further into the labyrinth of dehumanization, you will see it completely disappear to become something brand new and lower than any other thing out there.It, Turned Around just for you.
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18396kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It Turned Around

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2 Cedar Key

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip Viljandi

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cute Little Fucker!!! Blansko

Cast: Bailey Paige ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,switch ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Sub ,Role Play ,BDSM ,brunet ,Rope Bondage
Dreams do come true, and Bailey finds that out in her first boy/girl shoot ever!! Her dream was to shoot in the castle and for it to be with Tommy Pistol, so we made that happen. This little pixie took everything he dished out and loved every minute of it.
Duration: 58:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute Little Fucker!!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spanking Girl Gone Wild Navajo

One lovely submissive's journey to a mind-blowing orgasm, via discipline and masturbation. Featuring spanking, strapping, paddling; vaginal, anal and oral dildo penetration and female self-pleasuring through the use of a vibrator wand.
Political activist, spanking enthusiast and borderline sex addict Karen Just (Madison Young) awakens in a dangerous mood. Fighting the wild urge that she has to go out and pick up a stranger, the petite, alabaster-skinned beauty puts in a desperate phone call to her sponsor at her sexual support group and implores him to come to her assistance at once.
Karen's sponsor (Devlin O'Neill) reluctantly rearranges his schedule to go to Karen and attempt to tamp down her out-of-control sex drive in any way that he can. But Devlin is scarcely prepared for the insatiable vixen who awaits him, deceptively dainty in a sheer pink summer dress. The shocking contrast between her innocent demeanor and the frank expression of her most lascivious desires galvanizes Karen's sponsor into action. Obviously Devlin has no recourse but to spank her, at once!
Devlin spanks, paddles and straps Karen, scolding her for her inability to control her crazy urges, reminding her that picking up strangers for anonymous sex is risky in all sorts of ways. Karen agrees, but maintains that she just can't help herself. She needs even harder spanking, just to stay focused on behaving herself.
It soon becomes apparent to her sponsor, that Karen needs more than spanking on her bottom. She needs to have her pussy spanked and filled and her bottom trained to hold a vibrating dildo while she is spanked even harder. Karen does not disagree. She produces her own toy case and draws from it a number of useful objects, which her sponsor soon begins to employ in an effort to fully engage Karen's attention.
With a large rubber phallus in her pussy and a long, slim vibrator deeply inserted into her bottom, Karen is once again taken over her sponsor's lap for discipline. It is so much more effective with Karen completely filled that her sponsor cannot help but be pleased. Then, once more, Karen begins to lose control. She goes off on several verbal fantasy tangents that Devlin feels must be curbed. But then it only turns out that Karen really wants something big in her mouth as well. Presently Karen receives her own pussy juice-soaked rubber dildo to suck and then begins to be a better girl.
Karen's sponsor senses that only the most intense orgasm will do for the inflamed redhead at this point. So he lays her back on the bed, with Karen still gripping the sex toys deep in her pussy and bottomhole, and has her apply the head of a powerful vibrating wand to her pouting clitoris while he pinches her luscious pink nipples between his fingers. Even though Karen's bottom is still blushing bright red from all the spanking, she strains her white thighs upward for additional discipline while she is getting herself off. Devlin spanks Karen's upthrust thighs vigorously while Karen goes for the ultimate submissive orgasm and ends unmistakably satisfied.
To claim that the action in Spanking Girl Gone Wild is hot would be a vast understatement, as Madison Young is not only a beauty but she is a B&D sex goddess of the first water, who at 28 has already won numerous industry awards for her extreme fetish virtuosity and xxx-rated exhibitionism. In the world of Shadow Lane she plays social activist Karen Just. In real life, Madison Young is a fully engaged feminist, erotic art gallery curator and producer of top quality X-rated entertainment, who travels the country and the world educating an open minded public about the efficacy of good sex and great B&D.
Madison Young takes a great spanking and so much more in Spanking Girl Gone Wild. With her Titian hair and blushing skin, her smart girl attitude, wildly expressive sexuality, and a certain madcap sense of humor that may be completely original to herself. Madison Young is just about as perfect as a spanking fantasy gets.
Freaky, flawless, wanton, adorable Madison Young doing her crazy tricks provides the sort of guilty pleasures you'll want to return to again and again in Spanking Girl Gone Wild.
Duration: 40:13
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 370.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Girl Gone Wild

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3 Pettibone

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Sassy's captor ties a length of rope into her hair, then he ties her elbows and forearms together. Sassy is relieved when he removes the huge sponge in her mouth, but that relief is short lived. She feels him fiddling her her hair, but then she feels a clamp n her tongue. She yelps as he now ties a length of twine tightly around her tongue, behind her piercing. He then ties a rope to her wrists again and ties it off overhead, cruelly stressing her shoulders once again. He ties her hair back to her wrists very tightly and then completely tapes up her hands. He nose hooks her next, with excruciating tight rubber bands that stretch her breathing holes to the max. Her tongue is then tied off to the lower part of the chair very tightly. Sassy cannot move anywhere now without a body part being painfully pulled. She didn't think it was possible for clamps to be applied to her bound tits, but once again, she was wrong. She yelps as they pinch her swollen nipples. She is then left to endure her predicament. The man leaves her for now, but who knows what he'll do to her when he returns in her vulnerable state. At the end of the clip, I added some behind the scenes footage of sassy being released.
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rediscovered Grace Barnard

Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral,Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbation, Toy, Fingering, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
Sophia Grace has the body to match her name. So we have to test to see if she has the grace she claims. We put on music and tell her to dance. As she strips for us it's obvious she is graceful. Once she's naked the real fun begins though.
Duration: 39:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rediscovered Grace

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ride the Pony Adams Center

Cast: Zenza Raggi ,Amabella
Genres: Straight ,BDSM ,Sub ,Voyeur ,Outdoors ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Blowjob ,brunet ,Brunette
European beauty, Amabella is taken into the streets, stripped naked, and made to carry passengers on a Rickshaw. Then she is made to suck cock, and get fucked in the ass while dudes drink beer, watch, and join in on calling her a dirty filthy whore. Finally she is left on the street with cum all over her pretty face.
Duration: 1:02:48

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ride the Pony

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Barbary Rose, Rain DeGrey Ginger Whacks Quezon

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Barbary Rose, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
But she didn't know what helpless felt like until Jack had tied her legs spread far apart, her wrists bound to her ankles, and she realized that he intended on punishing her beautifully shaved pussy.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbary Rose, Rain DeGrey Ginger Whacks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worthless Fucking Whore: Kate Kennedy is Used and Abused by Derrick Pierce Limestone Loring AFB

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Kate Kennedy
Genres: other hair color ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Sub ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Hitachi ,Spanking ,Blonde ,Athletic
With a ball gag in her mouth, completely naked, standing on the tips of her toes, Kate Kennedy is bound in rope bondage. Her thighs are tied together and her arms are bound behind her back to rope that leads up to the ceiling. Derrick Pierce creeps up from behind and tells Kennedy that he’s only there to please himself and use her body like an object. He grabs a flogger and starts hitting the backs of Kate’s legs and ass. He turns her around and flogs her tits hard, and the loud slaps from the leather connecting to flesh reverberate in the room. Derrick gets an Hitachi vibrator and presses it against Kate’s pussy. Just before she’s about to cum, he takes the vibrator away. Derrick gets behind Kate, pulls his pants down, and shoves his hard cock into her tight pussy. He fucks her hard and deep, using her hair and her throat for leverage. In the next scene, Kate is bound again in rope with her ass in the air. Derrick flogs and spanks Kate’s ass until it turns a pretty pink shade. He edges her pussy with a vibrator and finally lets her cum after denying her for so long. After she cums hard, he shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks her good. Derrick walks over to her face and shoves his cock in her mouth. He fucks her throat, getting his dick covered in her spit and ready for her ass. He pounds her ass hard like a pile-driver and she cums on his cock. In the final scene, Kate is bound on her back, this time with her legs spread and her pussy also spread wide open with clothespins and string. Derrick canes the bottoms of her feet and her spread-open pussy. He puts nipple clamps on her tits and pulls them as he vibes her pussy. He fucks her ass hard and sprays his load all over her pussy.
Duration: 1:00:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worthless Fucking Whore: Kate Kennedy is Used and Abused by Derrick Pierce

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mandy Muse Big Girls Don't Pry Gulcz

Cast: Mandy Muse
It is, however, a convenient way for OT to attract new victims in the end. Maybe if he makes this one scream long enough another hot and nosey little minx will come wandering through his door.
Duration: 46:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Muse Big Girls Don't Pry

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Packaging Rachel - Part 2 Buckfield

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Harley Ace Bind-her Clips Traunstein

Cast: Harley Ace
They bite down hard on Harley's soft flesh, on her tits, her face, and they don't let go. Ot even knows something Harley doesn't. If you leave the clips on long enough and tight enough eventually she will go numb in those spots.
Duration: 49:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace Bind-her Clips

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sierra Cirque Vevay

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too.
Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Machine fucked and Double Penetrated to multiple brutal orgasms! Telephone

Cast: Gia DiMarco
Genres: MILF ,Foot Torment ,Straight ,Brunette ,BDSM ,shaved ,toned ,bottom ,Humiliation ,fake boobs
Cute little Gia DiMarco and her amazing ass is back! We think it time to tap that ass and tap it well.
Bound down hard and spread, Gia’s back is arched and her pigtails tied to the device. After some nice foot torment and ass flogging, Omega impales her tight butt and our top notch fucking machine is ready to give her an ass fucking she will never forget.
But before we turn up Omega to wreck that ass we jam a big dildo with vibrator up her wet shaved cunt. Now she is double penetrated with a vibrator on her swollen clit. Now we turn Omega lose and that machine make Gia cum her brains out. We love it when girls are made to cum against their will while being ass fucked to !
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 405.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machine fucked and Double Penetrated to multiple brutal orgasms!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD