BDSM - Hard Entertainment !!!

Britney - extreme elbow hogtie Angoon

We love Spanish girl Britney! Longest arms and legs you have ever seen, and flexibility to match! Britney does not love us as much as we love her, obviously. Because every time she comes around, she gets tied in the most extreme elbow bondage positions, just because she can (not everyone can do this). Her arms are tied brutally tight, all the way together. She is hogtied and her neck is locked in a wide metal collar, making it hard to breathe. Why do we do this to Britney? Because we love her!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 367.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney - extreme elbow hogtie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cards of pain pt.2 Linguere

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Lady Tatjana, Lady Amanda, Lady Ariel
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
We are back with the Duo format of your favorite pain game, which is a special version of your favorite pain game Cards Of Pain. We thought we should end the feud between Amanda and Ariel, so we offered them the highest prize in our history: $25,000, that they can win Only if they co-operate in this special edition. They can either both win or lose.
The special rules are as follows: This time they have to distribute 200 strokes among the five body parts. They must complete 2-2 rounds individually with each other's support, and one last round together, sharing the punishment. If in the individual rounds one player cannot continue, the other player can save the round by taking double the remaining strokes for that round.
Duration: 1:31:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cards of pain pt.2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - Ava Earns Her Orgasm Mill Run

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Goddess Starla, hot wax, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English
Goddess Starla demands her submissives to take it before they can receive it! In this scene, she puts Ava through a physically demanding series of BDSM torments. From cropping, to hot wax. From a very scary spike wheel, to a bone shaking flogging. After Ava has properly received her punishment, Goddess Starla rewards her with a massive orgasm whilst enduring a very hard beating.
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Ava Earns Her Orgasm

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brittany - Stuck in the bath Erfurt

Hot blonde Brittany is tied up in the bath tub! The ropes are really tight, but she does not give up easily. She will eventually escape, leaving some really long lasting rope marks on her pretty body!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 130.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brittany - Stuck in the bath

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Delirious Hunter Letts

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
What did Delirious Hunter want for the holidays? Lots of bondage, maybe a suspension, and of course, a ton of orgasms. But those things really add up to her one big wish, some wonderful marks to show off in public when she is done with this encounter. She brought us presents, too. It's clear she is angling for an epic beating today.
Not everything we do is going to leave a mark but it's all going to be fun. We're going to ask her a few questions, loosen her up as always, but it'll be pretty quick that we switch to bondage and just straight up fucking with the girl. She has some pretty sensitive feet. We'll see how well she can answer the questions while Rain DeGrey is taking her teeth to them.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Humiliation Slut Oulu

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Slut

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wiredpussy presents a series of public shoots filmed in Nyc Pt 4 Luxor

Cast: Nadia Styles ,Mistress Hidest ,Tommy Pistol ,Sarah Jane Ceylon ,Bartender
Genres: Blindfold ,LezDom ,Pussy Eating ,toned ,Femdom ,Latinx ,Anal ,Straight ,Cattle Prod ,Humiliation
Nadia Styles continues her training with Princess Donna and this time gets really public. At a bar in New York City, Princess Donna invites some of her favorite sluts for a very public playtime. In a bar full of people Donna begins to fuck and restraint Nadia, spreading her legs for everyone’s enjoyment. Then she gets Nadia bound and blindfolded and offers her up to some lucky guy for a blowjob. On her knees Nadia is made to suck cock while getting shocked on her pussy and nipples by Princess Donna. Then she gets her pussy stuffed and squirts all over the floor of the bar while an anonymous guy squirts all over her chest. Betty gets fucked on the bar with a beer bottle, and Sarah Jane Ceylon pops in to help Princess Donna with her ladies. This is an update not to be missed!!!
Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 728.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wiredpussy presents a series of public shoots filmed in Nyc Pt 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Boyfriend Shirt Part III Wamego

For the video portion of this, Johnny thought it would be neat to show my feet getting secured with the sporfscuffs and secured to the spreader bar. He also thought it would be neat to show me getting gagged. Johnny tells me that Doms/Dommes love gags because it makes the eyes so expressive and that your taking away a basiz right/need, to talk. I always feel a little bit better in a tape gag, I can say/not say what ever I want. So he decided to turn on the camera and leave the room, letting me struggle around the bed, with my arms secured behind my back and my feet to the spreader bar.
Duration: 5:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 151.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyfriend Shirt Part III

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

How to Fuck Like a Lady: Anal Housewife Trains Son's Bratty Girlfriend Burkeville

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Britney Amber ,Jane Wilde
Genres: natural boobs ,Stud ,slim ,housewives ,shaved ,big dick ,brunet ,Hitachi ,Brunette ,Clothespins
Britney Amber is the epitome of Anal MILF: huge gorgeous tits, tight body, beautiful smile, and a constant craving for cock in her suburban ass. She’s gone off to visit her darling step-son Seth Gamble at college to check his new living situation, secretly hoping to get some dick while away from her husband. She is dismayed to find a messy dorm room, and even more dismayed to find Seth’s bratty little bitch girlfriend who clearly doesn’t know how to take care of a home, let alone her son’s sexual needs. Britney makes her feelings known, and Seth picks up on the double meaning behind her annoyance, realizing she has come by hoping to get her slutty ass filled and spanked red. Happy to oblige, Seth handcuffs her arms behind her back, slaps her around and has her degrade herself begging for cock. Once her whore ass is up in the air, he flogs and spanks her red, then slides a metal hook into her ass, attaching it to her handcuffs, holding her in a tight doggy position perfect for railing her holes and having her beg to cum. Once she’s had a few good ones it’s time for Seth to go to class, and he tells her to clean his room herself. Coming back in with an armload of cleaning supplies she finds Seth’s new girlfriend listening to rock music and jerking off in the middle of a new clutter pile. Britney had it up to here, and demands that Jane put her clothes on clean the apartment up. Jane is a spoiled little cunt and throw a tantrum, only to have her hands cuffed behind her back, her cunt spanked red and raw, then clamped shut with clothespins. Seth comes home to find her gagged and bound, but when he takes out the ball gag she stream of filth out of Jane’s mouth convinces him to join his mother’s cause, stuffing his cock in Jane’s loud mouth and spending the rest of the day teaching her how to fuck like a lady. Tied up and rope stuffed in her mouth and a hitachi strapped to her clit, Jane’s writhes and watches Britney bound in tight rope and fucked like a good girl, cumming on command and pleasing her son with her tight holes. Jane’s mouth is used to clean the cock off, but before that she must crawl on a leash and bed like a good little slut for every inch. Put in a stressful reverse cowgirl, Jane earns her orgasms for the first time in her life, leaving Britney one satisfied Mommy.
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How to Fuck Like a Lady: Anal Housewife Trains Son's Bratty Girlfriend

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - Peaches Worships Her Goddess Farsund

Cast: Starla
Genres: breast play, crops, Discipline, Foot Worship, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play, Spanking, strap-on sex
Cute submissive Peaches just adores Goddess Starla and to show it, kisses her boots and sucks her strap on dildo. After giving Peaches a hard cropping, Goddess rewards her with a very enthusiastic fucking from behind while making her cum with a vibrator!
Duration: 10:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 283.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Peaches Worships Her Goddess

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alice In Chains: Queening Victoria Haslett

She was so beautiful. This sweet sexy girl. She brought me back to her house after our date. Things were getting so hott and heavy when he came in and Alice clamped her sexy legs around my neck. Her ass was the last thing I saw.
Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice In Chains: Queening Victoria

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherry Torn Pengjia Yu

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn. Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.
Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

All Natural Newbie Pearlington

Savvy Sux showed up bright eyed and bushy tailed about getting her first Kink shoot with The Pope. She knew she wanted to experience all of the things that were BDSM, so they jumped right into the shoot. First, Savvy is in a standing position with her arms pulled back over a steel bar and then tied to her waist. Her legs are spread exposing her wet cunt. The Pope gets to work punishing this slut, and she can’t get enough of it, so he turns up the intensity. Her tits are covered with clothespins after being flogged and punished. Her efforts are rewarded with a few orgasms before moving on to the next position. Savvy finds herself in an inverted hogtie suspension with her legs tied out to keep he completely helpless.
Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Natural Newbie

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Return of Sara Faye Tobias

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Sara Faye
Genres: Anal ,Vaginal Penetration ,Blonde ,brunet ,Rough Sex ,Domination ,BDSM ,Straight ,toned ,Nipple Clamps
Sara Faye loves bondage and is able to take a good amount of pain. Steven St. Croix thoroughly flogs her ass and thighs while tied balancing on a milk can. Then it is kicked out from underneath leaving her suspended and helpless for her master to indulge. She is placed on her knees with nipple clamps tied to the floor, a vibrator on her pussy and is face fucked. Tied to a sawhorse, she is punished more and fucked. Lastly Sara is bound to a wheelbarrow spread open for more hard cock.
Duration: 56:30

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return of Sara Faye

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Boyfriend Shirt Part II Oshkosh

I struggled around on the bed for a bit, Which wasnt that hard since he had neglected to tie my ankles to my wrists. I really didnt know why he didnt hogtied me? But I couldnt voice my concern with the large cloth between my teeth. I was helpless. I thought Id be able to use the bed to pull my gag out of my mouth, but he used a really thick cloth and tied it really tightly behind my head.
Duration: 3:58

File size: 112.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyfriend Shirt Part II

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cali Logan vs. The Key Puzzle Rivesville

Thanks to a thrift store find I now had a nice pile of unmatched locks and keys. When I gave Cali the job of matching them up she scoffed and took her sweet time. In obvious need of some motivation I chain her to the floor using the mismatched locks in the process. With her arms and legs well secured to bolts in the flooring Cali wasn't going anywhere soon. With a pile of keys in front of her now her predicament is clear and her motivation strong!
Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps

File size: 314.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cali Logan vs. The Key Puzzle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kiss me South Roxana

Charlee Chaste waits eagerly in a kneeling position for to take control with ropes and torment. Doll wraps Charlee up tight in rope bondage. She digs her red studded pumps into Charlee’s pussy. Doll slaps Charlee’s tits then brings them to a standing position, hands bound from behind. Doll gets a burning candle and pours hot wax on Charlee’s ass and legs. She holds the flame to Charlee’s pussy and makes Charlee feel the heat. Next, Doll gets a spiked toy and ties it securely to Charlee’s pussy and vibrates it with a Hitachi.
Duration: 55:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss me

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

In a bind Los Ebanos

Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment. Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn.
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In a bind

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Overwhelmed with orgasms Bladensburg

Sweet and slutty Katie Kush is excited to get beat up, push her limits and play hard. The Pope, as always, is more than up for the task and will deliver beyond her expectations. The first scene has Katie in a full suspension with arms tightly bound behind her back. JP cracks the crop on her butt and thighs, feet and hands, all the places that sting most and then vibes her pussy with the Hitachi making her cum real good. The next scene Katie is gagged and bound in another full suspension with legs spread wide open with arms wrapped and tied behind her thighs.
Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4943kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overwhelmed with orgasms

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wasteland - Mistresses New Toys Kanosh

Cast: Leila
Genres: electro-stim, Jada Sinn, Leila, Pussy Play
The holidays are coming, but Mistresses could not wait, after all she did have to give all her new toys. So who was the best candidate for testing? Her favorite slave, Leila. Mistresses mood was light and playful, but it very quickly took a turn and became dark and serious. You see Mistresses pet peeve is whining and that was Leilas area of expertise.
Duration: 12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1616kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 158.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Mistresses New Toys

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dr. River Pine Bank

I brought him back to life. He was scared at first, but then he became playful. So what if he was a little too playful, a little too strong for his own good. He overpowered me. My naked body stirred something in his primal brain. His huge cock grew and sought out my wet holes. Can you really blame him? He doesn't know any better. His brain is a little damaged. He doesn't know that putting a live leech in me is not good for me. He doesn't know how to perform open heart surgery properly. My only hope is that he's as cruel to my enemies as he was to me.
Duration: 48:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr. River

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wenona & Mattie Borders Marion

The name of the game is Teamwork. It will mean a lot for Wenona and Mattie Borders today. They start off chained to each other in such a way that only one of them can make it to their water dish. It is a cruel trick made worse by the fact that the gags in their mouths will keep them from swallowing anyway.
Duration: 1:06:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona & Mattie Borders

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Diabolical Devices Kincaid

Sophia Locke is back on Device Bondage, which started her journey with Kink. Today she is reunited with The Pope and begins her day in a predicament position with her feet exposed along with most of her other sensitive parts. The Pope unleashes his sadistic torment on her to do everything to push her limits. She is flogged and cropped before he administers a healthy dose of bastinado.
Duration: 48:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical Devices

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Catherine Moldova

This has got to hurt! Too bad she volunteered for this, she probably thought that she was in for a little rough housing, but I guess she thought wrong. That's definitely not a smile on her face and more of a look of "why the holy-fuck my pussy hurts did I agree to do this!?" Bondage leads to pussy torment, which then leads to titty torment complete with mousetraps and other forms of painful torment. You're going to love it!
Duration: 58:25
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1491kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 687.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catherine

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perfect Pet: Joanna Angel serves the insatiable Chanel Preston Brimhall

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Joanna Angel
Genres: Anal Stretching ,Strap On ,fake boobs ,buttplug ,Anal Fingering ,LezDom ,spit ,toned ,Brunette ,Petite
Chanel Preston arrives to the warehouse to find a very special gift tied up and waiting for her. Joanna is eager to serve her new Mistress and be the perfect pet. She lets out a gasp as Chanel leans in to taste her ass. Chanel’s tongue presses against Joanna’s hole and it’s delicious. There’s only one thing Chanel wants today, and it’s Joanna’s ass. She slips in a stainless steel dildo and pops it out to taste the inside of Joanna’s ass. Pleased with what she tastes, Chanel releases Joanna and commands her to worship her asshole. Joanna dives in with enthusiasm, face buried between Chanel’s glorious cheeks. Chanel moans as her slave eats her ass and then straps on a long hard cock. Joanna takes it in her mouth, working it, before Chanel plunges it in her asshole. Joanna’s ass swallows it up, taking almost the entire toy. Chanel alternates fucking Joanna’s mouth and her ass, making use of this sloppy slut. Next, Joanna is on her back as Chanel tries out different toys in her asshole. Joanna’s eager hole takes another metal dildo, and a gets stretched open by a speculum. Chanel spits into her open ass and watches her spit disappear down that pink hole. She fucks Joanna with a clear dildo, excitedly watching Joanna’s insides open up and take it. Joanna loves it when her Mistress uses her ass and cums hard as she gets fucked. Then Chanel brings out the slink. The full length of it disappears inside Joanna’s petite frame. Joanna can’t remember the last time she felt so full, she cums again with the slink inside her. Chanel is so turned on, she lubes up her fist and fits almost the entire thing inside Joanna’s ass. Joanna screams as Chanel works her ass open on all four fingers. Finally, Joanna licks Chanel’s perfect asshole and fucks it with a metal dildo. Chanel cums hard, body quivering with the force of multiple powerful orgasms.
Duration: 1:06:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Pet: Joanna Angel serves the insatiable Chanel Preston

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina Salto

Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Queen Of Pain Part 1 Bayaguana

What makes Elise Graves our Queen of Pain? It sure as hell isn't because she enjoys dishing it out. We have Cyd Black and pd on hand for that. Her job is to just graciously accept everything they have to offer. They waste no time in getting down to business. Right away they take out the heaviest canes they can find and set about making Elise scream.
Duration: 1:11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5657kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen Of Pain Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Dylan Phoenix IT girl Campbell River

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dylan Phoenix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Dylan Phoenix didn't show the proper respect to OT. Sure, she dressed really nice to come and see him, but she should have shaved her pussy clean, knowing he was going to want to play with it. Sure,
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Dylan Phoenix IT girl

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Camushii - purple struggle Malo

Camushii loves cosplay outfits, but this shoot is a bit different! She has no outfit at all! The only thing she is wearing are purple ropes and she isn’t too happy about it. She struggles with all her might, and tries to say something, but she is gagged with a tight purple and blue ballgag. What a terrible situation! Let’s hope someone will rescue her soon!
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14555kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camushii - purple struggle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Captured Nanny Part II Timbo

Things got out of hand as Boys we was always in trouble as we never knew when to stop and I think most Boys push thing to far end up in tears getting hurt or braking something you know the sort of thing like crashing a bike or throwing stones.
As in My Mums bedroom as green as I was I knew Mum had a vibratory in her side draw not like all the wonderful sex toys of today this was just smooth white plastic with batteries inside and power switch dial on the base and I kind of knew how a lady used one as me and my mates had seen VHS cassettes at one of our mates house he had found Sexy tapes, and I hope you have a sense of humour because as if you did not know what a vibrator was for it came in a box with its instructions sketch pictures of how to use it and a Warning not to be used for Anal Use Ha ha ha. (good old seventies).
Duration: 5:28

File size: 160.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured Nanny Part II

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blue Secretary Chair Tied Seaboard

I just recently realized (I'm slow...don't rub it in) that I don't have to struggle very hard to please my master. Johnmy likes it just as much if I wiggle and moan slowly and carefully in a sweet manner. Well, that's no problem! I could sit there tied up, watching tv all night like this. So, today, after working hard all day on updating and social media, I let Johnny chair toe me while I am still dresses enticingly in my royal blue satin shirt, pencil skirt, garters, stockings and high heels. He has me sit on the chair in front of the big tv and ties my legs together at the knees and ankles and then my arms behind my back with blue rope. Of course, I get a nice thick cleave gag, so I don't talk too much while I'm wiggling in front of the tv. Then, I just sit there for a while, wiggling and moaning for Johnny. I'm a good girl after all...
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Secretary Chair Tied

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Seals Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau Hannastown

Studio: SM-Circus
Seals Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau: Short but nice action :)
Duration: 18:42
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 218.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seals Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brendasbound guest gallery Castleton

Brendasbound has a great website with pretty much a little bit of everything for everyone. The video she shot with her vanilla friend is terrfic as well.
Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 427.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brendasbound guest gallery

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Two Girl Predicament Ruston

After several nights in the floor cage Lavender and Brina are pulled out. Lavender's mouth is so inviting so of course he sticks his dick in it. It just isn't as interesting as he thought it would be. A speculum goes in Brina's cunt and wires are attached. Shocks start pulsating through her sensitive gash. This provides more entertainment while he skull fucks Lavender.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Two Girl Predicament

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brand New Blonde in Bondage and Machine Fucked Alta Loma

Cast: Kate Kennedy
Genres: Blonde, Bondage, Machine Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Straight, Suspension, Vaginal Penetratio
Kate is a new face to us, but she isn't new to performing or being tied up. It seems to new to her fans, but she has been doing bondage and getting tied up for a long time, and we have her now. She is sexy as fuck and we let her strut her stuff with a sexy strip tease. She fucks the vibe that is mounted and then puts on nipple clamps to up the intensity. After several orgasms, we get her ready for her first machine fucking. She has a lot of experience in bondage so we put her in a side suspension with one leg up so that we can see all of the action. Her pussy is pounded with our machine, and it seems that we can't fuck her hard enough. We continue the process until her pussy juice is running down her leg. Next she is standing with her hands pulled high above her head and her legs spread wide. We slide the crystal palace between her legs and begin fucking her wet pussy. Again we fuck her until her sweet pussy nectar is running down her legs. In the last scene we have her on her back with her legs spread even wider than before. The machine begins to slide in and out of her soaking wet pussy and then orgasm pour out of her as quickly as before. She moans and screams with passion as the machine fucks her non stop. She is loosing her breath from so many orgasms, yet she begs for more.
Duration: 33:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brand New Blonde in Bondage and Machine Fucked

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anna Rose Lemon Springs

The cage Anna is locked in fits her just perfectly. Any smaller and she wouldn't fit; any bigger and she would be comfortable. She has the freedom to move around, but no position is comfortable for long. Thirst becomes an issue quickly. He can solve that if Anna is willing to what he offers. When she finishes he brings her out of her cage. Her freedom is short lived as he chains her up between the columns of the barn. A chariot is strapped to her. The bar between her legs is not only affixed to her waist belt, but it has a dildo that slips into her cunt. As he rides her around his property she gets fucked by cold hard metal.
Duration: 43:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Rose

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bound in My Single Sleave Cobourg

Johnny had me walk over to the stairs and then using the spreader bar tied my feet apart. I was about at the end of my bondage rope when he pulled out the video camera. Originally, he wanted me to walk into the living room, but this was only a 30 second video. Im getting pretty good at moving around while bound and gagged. So he decided to shoot me coming our living room and struggling around a bit on the floor.
Duration: 3:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 102.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound in My Single Sleave

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fit As Fuck, Ariel X Submits To The Pope Owings Mills

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Dildo, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Floggin
Ariel X is a super fit muscle-goddess who has a long history with Kink, and being handled by The Pope. She needs her fix of pain and pleasure and so she contacts The Pope to punish her in a way that only he could get her to do. Alone on a bed, surrounded by a plethora of kinky toys, Ariel strips down to her muscles. She’s told to put rubber bands around her feet. She wraps her pretty pups in rubber bands then pulls them slow and far, snapping them on her sensitive soles. She gets on her knees and hits her fit round ass with a leather flogger. After that, Ariel X flexes her big defined muscles. She flogs her perky perfect tits, and then flogs her pussy hard. For being so hard on herself, a reward is earned and she grabs a big vibrator and has a big orgasm. She puts a ball gag in her mouth and rubs her pussy while flexing her muscles. On all fours, Ariel grabs a big dildo and fucks her pussy. She’s ordered to ride the dildo while pressing a vibrator against her clit. She fucks herself with the dildo, snapping the rubber bands on her feet to get close, begging and drooling through the ball-gag to cum. When The Pope lets her cum, Ariel lets out a screaming orgasm and cleans off the toy by shoving it down her throat.
Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit As Fuck, Ariel X Submits To The Pope

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Romain's Little Sister Does her First Porn Ever!!!! North Lake

Cast: Alice Romain ,Steve Holmes
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation ,Sub ,Breast Bondage ,Submission ,Big Natural Tits ,Domination ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,unshaved
We all know Sandra Romain is a sexual superstar, so when her little sister decides to follow in her footsteps and try porn for the first time ever, she starts off BIG! Public Disgrace BIG! Her perfect body with big natural tits gets tied up, stripped down, ass fucked, and paraded around in public for everyone to see!!!!
Duration: 1:02:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Romain's Little Sister Does her First Porn Ever!!!!

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gabriella's Misery Thrissur

Cast: Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: Handler ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage ,Leather ,Nipple Torment ,Pain ,Petite ,Domination
Spread wide atop a fuck box, the newbie meets her captor. She feels the sting of his flogger instantly. He torments her before exposing her naked body for us to see. Her clothes are ripped off, then more pain, followed by screams, and then the first orgasm of the day.
She is then flipped with her ass high in the air and restrained by chains to hold her body down and ass up. Again the pain comes with more screams of agony. She experiences pain that she has never felt, and now is unsure that she can take. She struggles to free herself with no luck. Her asshole is and her pussy releases yet another orgasm.
This scene renders her completely helpless. She is bound by leather and chains to a steel device, that has her bent over, her arms in a strappado, and her legs spread wide. There is a brutal assault on her fragile body with heavy impact, nipple torment, and more mind blowing orgasms.
Duration: 1:03:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabriella's Misery

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black Thong Bodysuit Caribou

Mina wears a black thong turtle neck bodysuit, she is harness gagged, and a crotch rope is tied off to the D-Ring on her gag pulling her head back. Her hands are bound behind her and secured to the crotch rope. Every movement be it from her head, or her hands will result in the rope between her legs biting deeper. A very simple and effective tie! The Doxy vibrator also makes an appearance to do its thing
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9689kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Thong Bodysuit

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lindsey Lakes - Only I Can Make You Cum (2024) Grand Marsh

Cast: Lindsey Lakes
Genres: BDSM
Lindsey has been messing around with her husband’s boss, Jay. She knows it’s wrong, but Jay is the only guy who can make her cum. He knows all of her kinks and the buttons to push that make her squeal. In the car, Jay gets head from Lindsey, but Jay gets a phone call from Lindsey’s husband. Lindsey continues to suck Jay’s cock while he speaks with her husband. Lindsey is too afraid to go all the way and fuck in the car. But she finds herself craving Jay’s cock again when she’s home alone. She calls Jay, and he comes over with rope. They try taking their kinky relationship to the next level with bondage. Jay fucks Lindsey hard until he busts his load all over her precious body. She loves being covered in his cum and lets the moment wash over her.
Duration: 36:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3688kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lindsey Lakes - Only I Can Make You Cum (2024)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dixon Mason Rives Junction

Dixon Mason is less than the sum of her parts. PD does not care about all of her at once. He cares about whichever part of her has caught her attention right now. As soon as the mood strikes him expect to see him whip, fuck or vibrate her. All of the focus is on different pieces of her. He has no regard for the person that they make up.
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cammille Nabb

Welcome Back Cammille! (Star of #198 Pinned and #206 Pinned Again!) We couldn't title this video Pinned 3 because of the excrutiating nipple she endures at the hands of Master Rick Savage, beginning with the various rope and handcuff restraints and a vviolent tit flogging.
In a bone chilling scene, Camille is bound to an office chair as bags of water are tied to her swollen nipples with course twine. When more water is poured into the bags, more tension is put on the ropes with gravity causing an unbearable degree of pain. In an extreme close-up, you can see her sore nipples turn a bright shade of purple, as Rick torments them with ice
Finally, Camille is sitting completely nude with clamps connected toa chain hanging from her natural breasts. Master Savage commands her to put the chain in her mouth and pull on her own pain-ridden nipples. He then disciplines her with a severe pussy spanking. Come back soon, Camille!!!
Duration: 1:00:37
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1503kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 725.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cammille

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

To Sir, With Pain Center Strafford

Alice is a special sort of creature. Being naked in front of the camera is embarrassing for her. He makes her strip for him. She overcomes her humiliation for his pleasure. She tries to hide her face. The embarrassment turns her on. She rubs herself. He wraps her in leather so tight she has trouble breathing. She endures for his amusement. He hooks her ass with metal while she blackens his boots. She does a good job and is given the reward of an orgasm. It's not easy for her. She has to expose herself to do it. As she rubs her clit for him she cries sweet tears of humiliation.
Duration: 58:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To Sir, With Pain

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Britney - Elbow bondage struggle Cugy

The awesome Britney is all legs! She is so tall, with endless legs and slender arms. With such a flexible beauty, we need just one rope to make her utterly helpless. And Britney hates elbow bondage (which is why we also need a ballgag in matching color). Watch her try and try to get out of this super tight elbow rope. It’s just impossible… and Britney gets more and more upset.
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11685kbps

File size: 351.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney - Elbow bondage struggle

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marie McCray Kalamaria

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Marie McCray
Genres: BDSM ,Lesbian ,Bondage ,Domination ,slim ,Dominatrix ,Strap On ,Straight ,Rimming ,Submission
Super cute redhead Marie McCray is extremely excited about trying bondage and being dominated for the first time. She finds that submission and humiliating dirty talk get her juices flowing. Aiden Starr is the perfect instructor for this hot newbie who gets plentiful dose of punishment, ass licking, strap-on sex and orgasms!
Duration: 1:06:09

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marie McCray

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Breaking in Brianna Vitacura

She is the perfect toy for Johnny to face-fuck. He starts off with some face-spitting, choking, and open-hand slaps to warm her up. Then Johnny wastes no time dropping his pants and shoving his bulge into Brianna’s face. It doesn’t take long for him to shove his rock-hard cock down her willing throat. Always coaching and coaxing Brianna further, taking time to slap her thighs and chest between turns fucking Brianna’s willing mouth. Next, Brianna gets that suspension she was hoping for and Johnny gets right back to manhandling her. It’s not long before Johnny breaks out the Hitachi and starts vibe tormenting her exposed pussy. Brianna is extremely grateful for the hard finger-banging Johnny gives her, but that’s just the setup for his hard dick. He takes turns eating her soaking wet pussy and furiously fucking it, sending Brianna into orgasm after orgasm. Finally Johnny ties her face-up on the bed and starts off by mounting her face and stuffing her mouth with his cock. He wastes no time pounding her pussy, changing between fucking and eating Brianna’s swollen, dripping cunt. After sitting her upright for some more face fucking Johnny turns her over and pounds her doggy-style and Brianna can’t help but praise his big cock. After swapping positions half a dozen times, Johnny finally blows his load all over the very satisfied Brianna.
Duration: 50:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking in Brianna

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage xxx Party Part III Aliso Viejo

I work feverishly to place my adorable little girlfriend, Whitney Morgan, into a secure hogtie with rope. As I delightedly take the reins on our bondage xxxx party, I show Whitney that I am not as innocent as I may appear. She still has a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her quiet for this delectable predicament. And, I grab the paddle, because my sweetheart needs a little discipline. I pop Whitney on the ass playfully with the paddle and then a little harder. Then, I take another paddle that has a fleece side and rub her gently with the soft material. Finally, she gets what's coming to her! I snatch the hitachi and then heartily torture her panties bound clit, over and over again. But, I'm not really a Domme at heart (even though I thoroughly enjoy watching my Whitney squirm), and I eventually untether the rope and release her. What a great sleepover!
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage xxx Party Part III

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stressed ROCKSTONE

The US Government uses Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to get information from prisoners. One such technique is to put the subject into a "Stress Position". These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for. Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone. Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stressed

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD