Asians video (without censorship)

Marica Hase (aka Marika Haze) - Once Again On School Desk

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Marica Hase (aka Marika Haze)
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Uniform, School Girl, Cream Pie

Although the main has long graduated from high school, but she does not forget about one long tradition, which the girl honors once a year. When Marika was still very young, she had a special relationship with the schoolteacher and now,
even 20 years have passed and the girl is quite busy with work with endless shootings and moving from one country to another, but she always finds the time to come to her hometown once a year and do "it" in the same school, that same class and on the same desk on which everything happened for the first time between her and the school teacher.
And let that teacher for a long time already in the other world, but his own boy, continuing the tradition of the family of school teachers and working on the same place as his man - looks very much like his parent and will help Marika remember the old times that the girl causes not only sexual nostalgia,
but also very sentimental feelings about the first man in her life

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Marica Hase (aka Marika Haze) - Once Again On School Desk

Anal Jesse Treats Blue Balls

Video language: English

I always fantasized about being a naughty nurse! It's such a fun and sexy idea. One day I was working at the hospital. I received a phone call from a very sick patient. He had "blue balls" and was in a lot of pain. I quickly rushed to his bed to provide medical assistance. There is only one cure for blue balls, the patient must ejaculate.

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 800.5 MB

Download Anal Jesse Treats Blue Balls

Beauty Asian teen needs deep fucking

Release Year: 2024
Cast: ShaoRui (Wen Ruixin)
Genres: Asian, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Riding, Doggy Style, Facial

Sexy Asian babe ShaoRui executes the splits, dances on dick, then coaxes cum with her famous long and luscious tongue.

Duration: 33:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Beauty Asian teen needs deep fucking

Hanthu - Horny Hairy Teen Province Girl Fucked

Dear Diary - I got good news today from chubby amateur Asian Moemoe, saying that she has two new girls for me. the perfect horny hairy teen pussy delivery. She brought them both tonight and I first took the skinniest one, named Hanthu. She was super cute and happy that I choose for her. Just 19yo, fresh from the Burmese villages. The other girl, named Hnin, also 19, will come after tomorrow as she can't tomorrow. It gives me one day of rest anyways.
So, Hanthu. that girl was super romantic, loved to pose, and got totally horny when I licked her hairy teen pussy. She also gave me a great BJ. Her pussy looked so innocent and fresh. This was like fucking a virgin! Just delicious. I kept her number In case you guys want her to come back.

Duration: 41:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hanthu - Horny Hairy Teen Province Girl Fucked

Emi Aoi - 3 vaginal cum shots to yukata beauty

Cast: Emi Aoi
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, Group Sex, BlowJob, Cream Pie

Spectacular video of a Japanese beauty choosing, with the help of oral and other analyzes, the best of the three phalluses offered to her, for subsequent and full copulation and possible "fertilization".

Duration: 50:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Emi Aoi - 3 vaginal cum shots to yukata beauty

Monica Lewis

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TukTuk
Cast: Monica Lewis
Genres: All Sex, Oral, Facial, Group, Reality, Teen

A beautiful slender Asian woman knelt down to suck a guy's penis. But this was not enough for the dude and he laid her on the bed and fucked the girl in her shaved pussy. This very beautiful chick gave the man in different poses, and her big boobs bounced, it all ended in a comfortable -style pose, bringing her to orgasm.

Duration: 1:06:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3436kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Monica Lewis