Analized.com- Stella Cox: Wants More Than A Tennis Lesson

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analized.com- Stella Cox: Wants More Than A Tennis Lesson

Description:
After tennis work outs is quite a trend in Stella Coxs world. Her playmate volunteers to assist with her work out. See, Stella considers getting fucked hard in every hole a kind of work out so the man has no room for not going into Stellas aid.

In the court, Stella and the man start sharing a kiss. It was cute as fuck like this at the starts but the man takes this from cute to dick-hardening. He slowly takes off her clothes while he get acquainted with Stella. This reveals her big nice tits and he never forgot to adore the thing. He does this by licking and sucking her nips. Incidentally, Stella does the same thing, when she drops down to her knees and starts sucking on his big cock. They went at it until they decided to move to the real event.

Stella is standing up and bends over a bit to expose her fuck hole to the man. She uses the net to support her weight a bit. She knows that she needed this as the man will be fucking her hard in the next few seconds. They done this for a quite a while and Stella only held on to the net for her not to fall into imbalance.

The man knows this aint gonna work out for everyone in the long run so he lies down on the ground and Stella starts riding his cock. From this, they slowly transitioned from different positions until they both got satisfied and happy. I think at some point, the man started carrying her to fuck her.

The man went at her until he needed some release. When he felt that his end is near, he made Stella drop down to her knees again and he works his dick out until a huge load of cum covered Stella.

Read More
Model:
Stella Cox
Studio:
Analized.com
Info:
File Name : ANALIZED_stella_cox_4.mp4
File Size : 2406.07 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:21:54

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/667715c57aed8