Analized.com- Kara Price: I Want You Balls Deep In My Ass

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analized.com- Kara Price: I Want You Balls Deep In My Ass

Description:
Kara Price approaches ANALIZED to fulfill her high-minded ambitions of being stuffed by a fat dick like thanksgiving turkey. Now, Kara Price has a confidence as big as the guys dick so you can fuckin bet that she can show people something awesome and more.

If youre a fan of restaurants cooking the food in front of you while you dine, you might appreciate Kara Price getting nasty by herself before the big dick guy enters the room. She is already half naked and shes on the position that enables to show and tell how fuckable her pussy is. Kara went around and plays by herself for a while until the guy enters the room.

The guy then greets with Kara with a kiss that eventually turned into a full on blowjob when Kara goes down on her knees. The guy just let it happen as enthusiastic _ are never shooed away. Considering how hardcore they will go later, Kara and the guy made it a little bit wholesome as they laugh and giggle when Kara plays with his big dick. Moments like this makes me restore my faith in humanity.

Moving on, the guy pulls her to the couch and bends her over. Her exposed hole made it possible for him to bury his face and eat her out for a bit before wrecking her ass with his fat dick. Kara had the chance to ride his dick and mount it in the same hole she was fucked before. The guys fat cock gives her a nice ride while being fucked balls-deep right in her ass.

Kara then got her ass dragged in different positions to get the fucking in every angle of her ass. Her ass got owned and wrecked by that huge dick and gets what she needed. In the end, she was rewarded with a generous amount of cum as usual.

Read More
Model:
Kara Price
Studio:
Analized.com
Info:
File Name : ANALIZED_kara_price_1.mp4
File Size : 3328.92 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:30:23

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/42d091139e65f