Analbbc.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analbbc.com- Dana Dearmond: Lesbian Babe Loves Anal Toys

Description:
Anal whore Dana DeArmond is lying on the bed while talking with she talks with her master. She is wearing a red one-piece bikini. She pulls down the strap of her bikini, showing her erect nipple to the camera. She continues to tease the camera until they decide to just fuck. Her master sets aside her bikini to show to the camera her gaping pussy. Dana spreads her pussy lips with her fingers while her master rubs her clitoris.
Her master inserts her fingers into her tight asshole. They both insert one of their hands, spreading her tiny asshole. Her master inserts four of her finger into her anus. Dana can feel her anal cavity being stretch out. Dana takes off her clothes before eating her masters wet pussy. She licks it hard, using her tongue to penetrate her masters asshole.
Dana lies on her side. She sticks out her ass to make it more accessible to her master. She inserts a glass anal toy to her anus. She bends over then stuffs the toy deep into her butthole. She forces it inside her anus. Her asshole gapes widely as she pulls out the toy. Dana continues to slide the glass toy in and out her butt.
Her master eats her pussy with gusto. She firmly presses her face against her wet cunt. The two continue with their oral sex until her master brings out a weighted anal toy. Her master stuffs the toy into her asshole. She rubs her pussy aggressively while the toy is still deep inside her ass. Danas breathing becomes heavier. Her moans are starting to fill up the room. Her masters skillful hands make her cum over and over again.
Dana returns the favor by eating her masters pussy again. She also performs foot worship to pleasure her master. Dana says her goodbyes to the camera while her face is still buried in her masters wet cunt.
Model:
Dana DeArmond
Studio:
Analbbc.com
Info:
File Name : lesbian_anal_pov_2_scene_3_1080p_stream.mp4
File Size : 2506.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:42:05

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/f56536ea8a16f

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/cefd6a2e02e9c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analbbc.com- Chloe Cherry: My Happy Place Is A Cock In My Ass

Description:
All-natural blonde Chloe Cherry is a cock-hungry slut who can_t live a single day without having her asshole stretched out beyond recognition. This petite babe loves to rest her mouth and ass on a big cock. She enjoys the company of James Deen because the king of rough sex knows how to give her the anal destruction she_s been craving for her whole life. Chloe teases James with her soft lips and warm hands. She_s been feeling a bit horny right now and she wants James to help her quench her asshole_s thirst for big cock.

JD is the kind of man who will not refuse to help a poor girl out. He lets her suck his cock with gusto. Chloe makes sure to slobber every inch of the shaft, making the cock dripping wet. She then bends over and spreads her buttcheeks for the king of rough sex. James graciously accepts the invitation and sticks his cock deep into Chloe_s tight asshole without any hesitation. Moans of pleasure fill the room as JD begins to aggressively slide his cock in and out of the tight hole. The horny couple fucks each other_s brain out in multiple positions. Chloe_s tight asshole widely gapes every time James pulls out his cock.

Chloe can_t deny her love for hardcore anal, especially if it_s done correctly. Her body shivers in delight as JD continues to churn the inside of her ass. Chloe can feel the big dick going deeper and deeper inside her with every thrust. She can_t do anything but loudly moan as she cums from the intense anal action. After a while, the horny stud also feels like he is about to cum. He pulls out his cock from the gaping asshole and showers the young blonde with his cum. Chloe catches his warm cum with her mouth and swallows it, not wasting a single drop.
Model:
Chloe Cherry, James Deen
Studio:
Analbbc.com
Info:
File Name : HAW_chloe_cherry_1_1.mp4
File Size : 10791.51 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:37:25

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/d95af73adc105

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/be64e7c3ad41b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analbbc.com- Tasha Reign_s Anal Tinder Date

Description:
Tasha Reign films her hookup with an online date. She dons an all-black outfit with knee-high high heel boots, some sexy leggings, and a badass leather jacket. He is quite romantic, having champagne on his balcony overlooking a beautiful horizon to watch the sunset. They flirt and converse and speak about a weird and sadistic date situation he was in. Intrigued by the conversation they had, Tasha suggests that maybe they should go inside and get a little more comfortable with each other. In the living room, they kiss hard and he undresses her, sucking and squeezing both of Tashas glorious tits. She undresses him and gets on eye level with his big dick, shoving it in her mouth, stroking and licking every inch of him, leaving his balls sopping wet with her spit. He bends her over a counter and drops her pants putting his tongue between her pussy lips and licking her clit and asshole, Tasha moaning in ecstatic pleasure, and grabbing and clawing at the edge of the counter barely able to contain herself. He stands and rubs his massive cock at the edge of her pussy, teasing her, until he finally breaks the plane and enters her harshly, she lets out a sweet gasp, and he grabs onto her shoulders as he slowly fucks her, her tits bouncing and jiggling with every stroke, and she moans with pleasure and delight. He chokes her and sits her on the couch to get a taste of her pussy, but then shoves his cock in her waiting pussy, she grabs his head and pulls his hair moaning as he continues to stroke and smack her beautiful ass, her lovely tits bounce up and down in an inviting motion, begging to be squeezed. He lifts her legs, licks her from her asshole to her clit and shoves his cock in her, fucking her while he takes off her boots and pants, she fucking loves it, moans loud and spreads her legs for him to go deeper, shes gonna cum. He chokes her, she rubs her clit, she moans harder and louder, his cock is incredible. Tasha licks him clean, and he rams her head to the base of his big dick, then dragging her over to the ottoman to fuck her doggystyle and pulling her hair back and smacking the fuck out of her ass, Tasha fucking loves it and begs to be fucked harder, James obliges and chokes her while hes at it. He then fucks her tight little ass, slow cautious fucks turn into raucous fast and furious fucks, stretching her tight little asshole, he smacks her ass red, Tasha moaning and smirking up at him as she becomes high from getting her asshole fucked. James fucks her cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, froggy style, until finally cumming his hot load in her mouth.
Model:
James Deen, Tasha Reign
Studio:
Analbbc.com
Info:
File Name : tasha_reign_2_dtf_1080p_stream.mp4
File Size : 3770.1 MB
Duration : 01:03:59

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/581bceebd7463

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analbbc.com- Stella Cox: Wants More Than A Tennis Lesson

Description:
After tennis work outs is quite a trend in Stella Coxs world. Her playmate volunteers to assist with her work out. See, Stella considers getting fucked hard in every hole a kind of work out so the man has no room for not going into Stellas aid.

In the court, Stella and the man start sharing a kiss. It was cute as fuck like this at the starts but the man takes this from cute to dick-hardening. He slowly takes off her clothes while he get acquainted with Stella. This reveals her big nice tits and he never forgot to adore the thing. He does this by licking and sucking her nips. Incidentally, Stella does the same thing, when she drops down to her knees and starts sucking on his big cock. They went at it until they decided to move to the real event.

Stella is standing up and bends over a bit to expose her fuck hole to the man. She uses the net to support her weight a bit. She knows that she needed this as the man will be fucking her hard in the next few seconds. They done this for a quite a while and Stella only held on to the net for her not to fall into imbalance.

The man knows this aint gonna work out for everyone in the long run so he lies down on the ground and Stella starts riding his cock. From this, they slowly transitioned from different positions until they both got satisfied and happy. I think at some point, the man started carrying her to fuck her.

The man went at her until he needed some release. When he felt that his end is near, he made Stella drop down to her knees again and he works his dick out until a huge load of cum covered Stella.
Model:
Stella Cox
Studio:
Analbbc.com
Info:
File Name : ANALIZED_stella_cox_4.mp4
File Size : 2406.07 MB
Duration : 00:21:54

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/a3b83a8387ede

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/e162d4a3a4293

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analbbc.com- Lisa Ann: Shows Off Her Talented Asshole

Description:
This elegant looking chick will be getting some fuck by a fake dick, folks. Its not something you want to miss. Dana Vespoli hosts this little anal dissection of Lisa Ann.

Being a willing victim, Lisa undresses to flaunt her MILF-ish body for Dana. As she undresses, Dana brings out her tools for the session. Its really hard to describe but in essence, its for her ass. With no further fucking ado, they start pleasuring Lisa ass.

Dana plays with her ass hole with that big of a plug. That size is not certainly for amateurs. It was so big that Dana had a hard time moving it inside her. But they didnt forget Lisas pussy. They rub it while the big thing widens Lisas ass.

After a while, Dana brings out a purple dildo. Unlike the plug, it has a consistent width so Lisa didnt have a hard time using this toy this time. Lisa is great actress. She handled this fake dick like a real one. First, she gave it a sensual blowjob which eventually ended up between her tits. Look alive, people. Even dildos get a titty fucking.

Once all has been said and done, Lisa rode that fake dick using her asshole. Dana puts down the camera on the floor, showing Lisa in an angle where her ass is being fucked by a fake dick stuck on the floor while her pussy gets in full display. Her tits just jiggle a little bit from every move she make. She went at it for a while. Dana joins the fun and strapped on. That same dick is now fucking Lisa in the ass while shes bent over. Dana uses this opportunity to give Lisas ass some spotlight. Of course, while being fucked by a long, fake dick.

At the end, Lisa just flashes a smile while still bent over.
Model:
Lisa Ann
Studio:
Analbbc.com
Info:
File Name : lesbian_anal_pov_2_scene_4_1080p_stream.mp4
File Size : 2184.84 MB
Duration : 00:36:45

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/64fa71378373e

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/320518b37ec38

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analbbc.com- Jane Wilde is a Messy Anal Whore

Description:
Petite, small-titted babe Jane Wilde is a proud anal slut. She is the kind of girl who can_t survive without being fucked hard in her tight asshole. Today, Jane Wilde_s anal needs will be fulfilled by the one and only king of rough sex, James Deen.
Jane Wilde looks extremely seductive in her nerdy glasses. The petite slut gets down to her knees to suck James Deen_s throbbing cock. Jane slobbers on his dick while trying to fit the whole shaft into her mouth. She can_t help but gag loudly as the huge cock slides deeper and deeper into her throat.
James can_t control his lust any longer. He bends her down and stuffs his cock into her pussy. He keeps on pounding his cock into her wet cunt until his dick is perfectly lubed with her pussy juices. He then slips his cock into her tight asshole.
Jane can feel the huge dong spreading her tiny butthole apart. James bangs her ass in reverse cowgirl position. He aggressively rubs her stretched-out pussy while relentlessly fucking her backdoor.
The two change their position from reverse cowgirl to doggy style. James continues to savagely thrust his cock into her asshole. Jane Wilde_s tight hole gapes widely each time James pulls out his cock. The couple takes a quick breather. James lets Jane have a taste of her asshole by making her lick his cock. Jane stands to her feet. She shows off the full splendor of her butthole by sticking her whole fist into her bumhole.
James and Jane continue with their anal session. Jane gets on top of James and rides him in the cowgirl position. James fucks her in the ass until he cums deep inside her asshole. Jane bends over and pushes the thick cream out of her anus. She then cleans James_ cock using her tiny mouth.
Model:
James Deen, Jane Wilde
Studio:
Analbbc.com
Info:
File Name : HAW_jane_wilde_5_1.mp4
File Size : 12568.7 MB
Duration : 00:43:35

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/4b34c951a896e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analbbc.com- Adrianna Nicole: Watch Me Stretch Out My Tight MILF Ass

Description:
Dana Vespoli shows off her apartment and her half naked play mate, Adrianna Nicole.

Adrianna is here today to have some fun. Knowing Dana, Adrianna will get the best deal of fun whenever Dana is involved. As a proof of this, Adrianna is already wearing some kind of clothes that dont really serve some kind of purpose except to be sexy and daring.

Dana knows how her body too well. Thats why we can say that Adrianna is in good hands. Those good hands is gonna touch their way to Adriannas fun parts. Dana might be good at handling men and women, but she is not known for being shy in engaging with their kinks. She starts playing with Adriannas asshole with no warning but she didnt complain at all. In fact, she even encourages Dana to just continue doing it. I guess Dana flipped some switch inside Adriannas ass. This lesbian anal POV starts now.

They know that using only their hands is not enough to satisfy them. So they bring something in the table to spice things up. Youre maybe thinking of a toy. Well, thats true but thats gonna be a part of it. You see, Dana is very resourceful. She has a creativity that makes her relevant even after all these years. Instead of immediately resorting to toys to give pleasure, she uses her feet to give Adrianna some good rubbing. She made Adriannas lick her feet to lubricate and used it to play with Adriannas holes at one point. After this, the toys are now used to play with themselves. Dana thought that this is enough for her. But she was very mistaken. It got her so worked up that she exchanged places with Adrianna to get herself off.

These lesbian friends ultimately became the modern day Julius Caesar- they conquered, saw and they came. In that particular order.
Model:
Adrianna Nicole
Studio:
Analbbc.com
Info:
File Name : lesbian_anal_pov_5_scene_1_1080p_stream.mp4
File Size : 2161.44 MB
Duration : 00:36:24

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/752b68d737dc7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analbbc.com- Jessa Rhodes Gets the Anal Special

Description:
ANALIZED gets another contender for the title of anal queen. Today, they have Jessa Rhodes to go for the titles as she offers up her cute fuck holes for a round of hard fucking. Looking at her holes, it was obvious had some intense experience before and she fancy another round of it.

Jessa enters the room already naked to her core. Shes showcasing her good bits namely, her big tits, nice ass and shave pussy. The guy drags her to a chair and made her lie down and spread her legs. He eats her shaved pussy out and goes at it for a really long time. He buried his face in there as deep as he can. Jessa crushed his head in between those thick thighs of hers. Eventually, the guy stands up and finger fucks her as he gives her some smooches.

Jessa then bends over and had another round of him eating her out and finger fucking. The guy then proceeds to use his big dick to immediately give her fuck holes some good pounding. He pounds on that ass as hard as he can and dragged her to ride his dick eventually. He was lying down and let her go on top to get fucked from below. They went back and forth from these and some dick slurping until the guy drags her to the floor and continues dicking her from above. He was grabbing her bloody ankles as he punished that ass hole from above.

They went back and forth again from these positions until he felt that him resisting cumming is about to end. Jessa was lying down on the couch and her legs were wide open when he felt this. The guy gave her huge loads of cum as a reward for her efforts on taking his big dick.
Model:
James Deen, Jessa Rhodes
Studio:
Analbbc.com
Info:
File Name : ANALIZED_jessa_rhodes_1_1.mp4
File Size : 4137.05 MB
Duration : 00:37:38

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/50bbd4468c94d

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/16311aacfea65

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analbbc.com- Paulina Soul in BBC Gangbang

Description:
Who knew that the lady in red is into getting fucked hard by multiple BBCs at the same time? It was just a song or a reference to a fair lady but ANALIZED take this reference to the next level by having it personified and sandwiched between multiple big black cocks. Paulina Soul suits up and prepares herself for this awesome scene with the gentlemen.

Paulina enters the house with the dude that welcomed her outside and what she saw inside the house is gonna change her forever. In the living room, four guys with BBC surrounded her and says hello. That simple greeting turns to Paulina going down to her knees and alternately sucking them off in few minutes. Paulina has only one mouth but somehow, she made it work. What a gal.

Paulina now gets dragged somewhere in the house. Shes bent over and her holes are ready to be fucked. The men were nice enough to line up and get in turns to fuck this lady up. Its like a buffet with them lining up like that. The guys had the freedom on what hole theyre gonna fuck. This went on for a while until everyone got a taste on solo fucking her.

Moving forward, Paulina fully goes on all fours on floor. This way, it enabled the guys to give her dicks at the same time. Two BBCs go at her fuck holes at the same time. The other idle members make do by face fucking the shit out of her mouth. The guys were nice enough to take turns and share her holes. Who knew that even madness like this still have a certain degree of order.

In the end, Paulina goes around the room to extract cum from the guys. Cum dumpster is an apt name for her at this point.
Model:
Paulina Soul
Studio:
Analbbc.com
Info:
File Name : ANALIZED_paulina_soul_1.mp4
File Size : 5814.57 MB
Duration : 00:53:04

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/3778ce8f26406

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/e6e17bc4add8c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analbbc.com- Brazilian Anal Whore Orgy

Description:
The boys have taken a trip to Brazil. While out on their travels they met a few horny _ who found out what they do for a living. They ended up all coming back to the house and one thing led to the next. Thank god someone from ANALIZED.com pulled out a camera to document this group of sexy Brazilian whores being pounded in every hole on their bodies by every man in the room.
These _ can_t get enough of the porn star_s cocks. They are happy to please everyone in any way they want. Even the girls who just came back from the town start to get horny.
In no time at all, every girl is naked and walking around with a gaping asshole. No holes are barred when it comes to this group sex fuck-a-thon. Anal fisting, POV doggy style and blowjobs, and hardcore anal pounding are happening all at once. These whores are in heaven as the group of men double penetrate their wanting fuck holes or anal fuck them in reverse cowgirl.
They want more and hope they can stay at the mansion with the porn stars. Each anal slut offers to service the group of men anytime they want, opening their pussy or asshole to them on request. They will happily become live-in sex slaves for the week. Each will be on call to service any man_s cock with a sloppy blowjob, or bend over and let them take a turn in any hole they desire.
The men like what they are offered, and give each girl a facial cum shot. The whores are happy and ready to see what their big dick male dominant masters now will have them do. They are slowly dying of anticipation as their masters think of countless ways how to make these pretty slaves pass out due to excessive pleasure.
Model:
Amy Castro, Belinha Baracho, David Perry, Toni Ribas
Studio:
Analbbc.com
Info:
File Name : analized_brazilian_whore_orgy_1.mp4
File Size : 2704.93 MB
Duration : 00:45:55

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/e1b3cf7dbb4f1