Amateur, Home sex video!

Russian amateur swingers in outdoor foursome action

Release Year: 2018
Studio: NudeBeachDreams.com
Video language: Russian

Enjoy crazy summer and unashamed Russian babes with NudeBeachDreams. Outdoor voyeur shots, crazy videos from real swinger parties, and amateur uploads of our members.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4337kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 167.3 MB

Download Russian amateur swingers in outdoor foursome action

Six month dry spell cured by a stud - Farrah Rae and Sergio

Genres: Amateur ,Blowjob ,Cumshot ,Redhead ,XXX
Video language: English

Farrah, 23, is a hospital worker from Chicago, Illinois. She is 5'3", weighs 125 pounds, wears 34B bras and thong panties--whenever she isn't going commando. Her birthday is August 15. Farrah found a few issues of NN in a hospital room that a patient had just vacated. She took them home to look through and soon got the urge to be in the magazine herself. But not in a solo layout...at least not at first. Farrah, who broke up with a guy late last year and hadn't been laid in six months, decided that her pussy deserved a special treat. She wanted to fuck a stud. She contacted us and we told her to hurry on down to Miami. "I was really nervous the night before I was to do my thing, but it was a good kinda nervous," said Farrah. "I worried that my pussy wouldn't get wet and the stud would have a hard time getting into me... weird stuff like that. I ended up masturbating, like, four times while imagining what was gonna happen. I met Sergio, he and I went out for lunch and by the time we got back to the studio, I really wanted to fuck him, big time. By the time I'd sucked his cock--the biggest one I'd ever seen in person--and he'd fingered me, I wanted nothing more than to feel him inside me. I got into it so much that the photographer had to keep reminding me to look at the camera."

Duration: 27:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Six month dry spell cured by a stud - Farrah Rae and Sergio

She Knows For Pleasure

Studio: Lava XXX

She is real professional and her middle name is pleasure. All she actually knows is to pleasure a man. She is always hungry for a good cock and she never stops. Seaside and beach turns her a lot.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3821kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.8 MB

Download She Knows For Pleasure

Small-Town Fucker - Avalon and Tony Rubino

Genres: Amateur ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,Cumshot ,XXX

Kankakee, Illinois is famous for a couple of things. First, Places Rated Almanac named Kankakee the worst place to live in America in 1999. Second, Dave Letterman sent them a couple of gazebos to spruce the place up in a pretty funny segment on The Late Show. Well, now that small town may be famous for a third thing: Avalon. This 5'8", 130 lb., blue-eyed beauty is just 20 years old, but she's already proving herself to be an able cock-pleaser. We love getting our hands on a young, mid-western piece of ass like Avalon because they're always so innocent-looking. Avalon wanted to shoot a solo masturbation video, but we introduced her to our stud Tony and the two hit it off. So much so that she soon had his dick plunging down her throat and her pussy was getting fingered on-camera. After that, of course, she decided that she should let him stretch her young pussy. Keep your eyes on Avalon, something tells us that she won't film too many more scenes. Enjoy them while you can!

Duration: 20:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Small-Town Fucker - Avalon and Tony Rubino