Alterotic.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Alterotic.com- Jewell and Anastasia Sensual Play and Smoking Fetish

Description:
Two hot curvy women sensually dances along with the sexy rhythmic music that is playing onthe background.

Voluptuous beauty Anastasia wears a black body-hugging corset already pushed down to her stomach exposing her gigantic tits. Sexy vixen Jewell is dressed in a yellow corset tightly wrapped around her delightful body. Both ladies have see-through stockings and a pair of stilettos.

The two beautiful girls starts sensually playing with each other. Anastasia sits on a stunning red chair with her legs widely spread apart. Jewell approaches, stands in between Anastasias legs and massages her breasts. She sits in Anastasias laps with her corset already pushed down with revealing her enormous tits. Anastasis plays with her breasts and palms her pussy until Jewell is soaking wet. Jewell then stands up rubbing her bare wet pussy on Anastasias legs.

Jewell is now on all fours as Anastasia spanks her bare ass cheeks with black gloves. She then sucks and licks Jewells nipples before lying on the floor. Jewell hops on top of Anastasia, her pussy on her face. The two horny women bury their faces in between their legs as they devour their sweet little tight pussies. Both moan in unison as they eat each other out.

Jewell and Anastasia are now both soaking wet. Jewell stands with her back on the wall. She masturbates as she watches Anastasia lights a cigarette. Anastasia checks out Jewells sexy body as she takes a puff. She takes another puff and blows into Jewells stockings. Anastasia inserts cash inside Jewells stocking and shakes her hand as he leaves.

Anastasia take another puff of the cigarette. She closes her eyes in pleasure, taking in the sensual feeling inside her body as she smokes. As she blows, the smoke covers the whole screen fading out and ending the video.
Model:

Studio:
Alterotic.com
Info:
File Name : jewell m and anastasia p smoking hot gold-af.mp4
File Size : 615.17 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:45
Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 297 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/bc4f7ef619d87

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Alterotic.com- The amazing sexy Satine Phoenix in this fantastic role play that ends up in a real headtattoo part1

Description:
Satine Phoenix gets captured by 2 guys, that fulfill one of her longest phantasies. She was dreaming of getting captured, tied down, her hair cut off and then tattooed. All while she is completely out of control and defenseless. The cheetah tattoo turned out truly Amazing. Satine is one of my all time favorites.
Model:
Satine Phoenix
Studio:
Alterotic.com
Info:
File Name : satine phoenix head tattoo 1-mtg.mp4
File Size : 2110.97 MB
Duration : 00:46:52
Audio : AAC, 288 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0cc2288741345

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Alterotic.com- Zoey Holloway masturbates at an art gallery

Description:
Brunette babe Zoey Holloway is simply a work of art. She is the perfect canvas. Her small and subtle tattoos go perfect with her slender frame. She looks amazing with nothing on but her sexy stilettos. Zoey show off her artistry at an art gallery as she toys her pussy in this solo masturbation scene.
Model:
Zoey Holloway
Studio:
Alterotic.com
Info:
File Name : zoey holloway solo art-si.mp4
File Size : 320.83 MB
Duration : 00:07:08
Audio : AAC, 275 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/732769a873e1a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Alterotic.com- Tattooed and pierced babe BlackWiddow masturbates in jail cell

Description:
lack Widow has been a bad girl and has landed herself in jail.&nbsp She has been in for a while and is horny.&nbsp Luckily, she suck in her dildo. If we cant resist her, how can she resist herself?&nbsp Her whole body is completely inked, and not to mention she is heavily pierced.&nbsp Her tongue piercing is so sexy especially when she licks her lips.&nbsp Her nipple piercings will make you hard as she tugs and pulls on her massive tits.&nbsp Imagine being able to have the pleasure of sucking on them.&nbsp Of course, you cant forget her multiple pussy piercings that vibrate on her dildo.&nbsp I bet it feels so good, as we can see her pussy dripping in cum. Not only does she play with her pussy, but she also fingers her asshole, exposing her spider web asshole tat.&nbsp I could be happy locked up&nbsp in a room with BlackWidow forever.
Model:
BlackWidowXXX
Studio:
Alterotic.com
Info:
File Name : blackwidow jail solo-mtg.mp4
File Size : 1054.45 MB
Duration : 00:23:38
Audio : AAC, 228 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3de89df9abd8f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Alterotic.com- Nurse Alira Astro gives naughty patient a needle treatment

Description:
This hospital patient says he cant feel anything, yet cant keep his hands off Nurse Alira. Who could blame him when you have a sexy nurse with thigh-high leather boots.&nbsp Any patient would want to fuck her.&nbsp Alira may be one sexy nurse, but dont touch her without her permission. She demands respect.&nbsp So what does she do with naughty patients of hers?&nbsp She dominates them, torturing them with needles on their nipples, balls, and hands. She takes pleasure in seeing them squirm as she plays with herself til she cums. Hopefully that will teach this naughty patient a lesson.
Model:
Alira Astro
Studio:
Alterotic.com
Info:
File Name : alira_astro_needle_play_jim_mtg.mp4
File Size : 1325.3 MB
Duration : 00:29:45
Audio : AAC, 217 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f0fe831130127

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Alterotic.com- Kitten decides to get a face tattoo

Description:
Only the wildest tattoo models would get their face tatted and Kitten does just that.&nbsp Kitten has always been a badass with her killer looks and assertive attitude and it is clearly embodied by her extreme tattoos. In this scene, we accompany Kitten to the tattoo shop to get her face tattooed. &nbsp She is such a turn on in her thigh-high socks and short skirt, even the tattoo artist cant stop looking at her while getting prepared.&nbsp I even ask her several times if she is sure she wants to do this. She knows the results are permanent and she is sure more than ever.&nbsp After all, she loves the pain and gets much pleasure from being able to endure it.
Model:
Kitten
Studio:
Alterotic.com
Info:
File Name : kitten_half_face_tattoo_outline-mtg.mp4
File Size : 1410.3 MB
Duration : 00:31:13
Audio : AAC, 295 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/170e4a2a992fa

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Alterotic.com- Amina Sky and Ninety Nine Hot Amateur Shower Foursome

Description:
Petite tattooed teens Amina Sky and Ninety Nine showers together. These slutty girls can_t get their hands off of each other. They both have tattoos of a star in their nipples. Their touching escalated quickly. They are now having a taste of each other_s tiny body.

The lesbian action between these two _ is only getting more intense. Ninety Nine gets on her knees and starts licking Amina_s pussy. The two continue with their hot girl-to-girl scene until two men enter the bathroom.

Both girls are pretty happy to see two cocks coming their way. The guys quickly chose the girl they want. The crazy lesbian scene has turned into a mad threesome.

The guys don_t want to waste any time. They offer their cocks to the girls. Amina and Ninety Nine happily accepts their cocks. They suck their dick like crazed maniacs. The sight of water slowly dripping from their tiny body while both their mouth is stuffed with cock is truly a sight to behold.

Their mouths get brutally stretched out by throbbing cocks. After the guys had enough of their teen mouths they shift their attention to their tight pussy. The guys shove their dick into their respective pussies. The foursome is getting wetter and hotter by the moment.

The noise of the shower is not enough to muffle the sound of their moans and screams. The two couples fuck in reverse cowgirl position. Both pussies are completely visible to the camera. The two couples keep the sex adventure going.

They change their position multiple times. The guys constantly swap the girls. Their foursome continues for a long time before the boys start to feel like they are about to cum. They pull out their cock from their tight thwat. They shower the girls with their warm cum.

Amina and Ninety Nine share a deep kiss and clean the cum off each other_s pretty face. Their hands continue to wander around their bodies until the camera fades out.
Model:
Amina Sky
Studio:
Alterotic.com
Info:
File Name : 99-amina jay-sascha-shower-sex-ius.mp4
File Size : 917.41 MB
Duration : 00:20:27
Audio : AAC, 248 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/07022871ad4fd

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Alterotic.com- Steffi tests out her new clit piercing on a hard cock

Description:
Steffi is nervous about getting her clit piercing, but all her fears are relieved when she finds out that she is about to take a hard fucking with her new piercing.&nbsp Watch Steffi get her clit pierced and get instantly turned on as she demands a hard cock in her mouth.&nbsp The sensation felt so good for her, she wastes no time in trying it out. Watch her get a hard fucking and get a load of cum on her new piercing
Model:
Steffi
Studio:
Alterotic.com
Info:
File Name : mtgv00070.mp4
File Size : 952.85 MB
Duration : 00:21:24
Audio : AAC, 219 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/33e9c8ea1489c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Alterotic.com- Tattooed-beauty Kitten Gets it on with the Jail Guard

Description:
Kitten is lying on the bed wearing a jail uniform and a pair of black heels. She has a stunning star tattoo on her right ankle and a mesmerizing tattoo with a plant with a butterfly flying above it. She has a heavy full-faced makeup on that compliments her beautifully elaborate and colorful face tattoo.

A jail guard approaches and offers her money for some steamy sex. She takes the money and gets into action right away. Even though bars are in between them, Kitten grabs his big cock and just as the expert that she is, gives him a blowjob until he feels hornier. He joins her inside and lies on the bed. She continues on with the blowjobs and sucking his balls until his dick is hard enough to start banging each other.

The sex begins as Kitten hops on top of him revealing a fascinating dragon tattoo with a complex background. He lets him bang her hard in the cowgirl position. She grabs on the sheets as he holds on to her big jiggly butt as her screws her wet and tight pussy. The sound of their skin slapping against each other is like music to their ears, making them hornier than they already are.

The two then shifts sex positions. They now lie on the bed, both half-naked, getting it on in the scoop me up position. He raises one of her legs up, giving him more access to her pussy. As he continues humping her in the same position, her cute little kitten tattoo on her right lumbar shows up.

They once again change sex position and shag each other at the edge of the bed. Both are enjoying this sexy rendezvous as they finish up in the doggystyle position. The jail guard orgasms inside her mouth.

Kitten then hurriedly goes out, locking the jail guard inside her cell.
Model:
Kitten
Studio:
Alterotic.com
Info:
File Name : kitten_jail_sex-ius.mp4
File Size : 973.19 MB
Duration : 00:21:50
Audio : AAC, 222 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/67df639cccb9c

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/fdbea459ff9c4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Alterotic.com- Evilyn Ink Hanger Play (Photoshoot)

Description:
This is a behind-the-scenes look at alt model, Peanut.&nbsp You can never get enough of her and her sexy face tattoo.&nbsp We catch up with Peanut at a photo shoot, where she is getting ready with nothing on but leather combat boots.&nbsp Peanut tends to be a silly girl and sadistically plays with her piercings using a wire hanger. She even puts the hanger in her pierced tongue, and also pleasures her clit by using multiple hangers to pull on it.&nbsp While catching up with her,&nbsp Peanut tells us what tattoo is in store for her next. She shows us the outline of her under boob tattoo that is dedicated to Sascha.&nbsp She is ballsy for doing it herself, but since she loves Sascha, the pain is all worth it.&nbsp
Model:
Evilyn Ink
Studio:
Alterotic.com
Info:
File Name : peanut showing piercings-mtg.mp4
File Size : 598.02 MB
Duration : 00:13:21
Audio : AAC, 265 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: