Alterotic.com- Kenza Sucks and Fucks at the Beach

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Alterotic.com- Kenza Sucks and Fucks at the Beach

Description:
Kenza is a tease. She poses seductively as if she is in slow motion video. She wears a skimpy outfit too revealing that most of her tattoos are exposed. On her arms, she has a mesmerizing constellation of stars connected by strands. On her lower back is an interesting symbol while a fascinating tattoo of beautiful flowers and stars is on her hips extending to her thighs.

She stares directly at the camera as she takes off her bra revealing her gigantic boobs. Her brown eyes just takes you in with her. Her hands roam around her body until she reaches her pussy, tight but not yet wet.

Kenza sits down on a rock as she licks and sucks the tip of a mans penis. She seems like an expert as she is doing it just like she would any popsicle or lollipop She keeps teasing him until he yearns for more. She surprises her as she takes his full-length member inside her sweet little mouth. She gives him a blowjobs until his big cock is hard and ready to fuck.

The two are horny and are now both naked. The man palms and fingerfucks her pussy until she is soaking wet. He slowly thrusts his big hard cock into her tight pussy fucking her hard in the standing position. The two then switch sex positions. He humps her in the doggystyle position. She lightly moans and curses as he screws her pussy. But she is turned on even more by the sound of their skin slapping against each other.

Kenza now lies on the towel as he bangs her in the scoop me up position. She can no longer focus. Her eyes are shut. She couldnt stop cursing and screaming as he keeps bonking her. The two once again change sex positions. He shags her pussy in the cowgirl position, driving her crazy. She then takes control and rides his big hard cock in the reverse cowgirl position.

He bangs her sweet little tight and wet pussy in the missionary position until he reaches her peak. Kenza once again sucks his cock after their steamy sex on the beach.
Model:
Kenza Suck
Studio:
Alterotic.com
Info:
File Name : iusv00082.mp4
File Size : 1272.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:04
Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 322 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: