Abbywinters.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Learn How To Get Women- What Should I Call My Girlfriend_s Pussy - Dirty Talk She Will Like

Description:
In this bonus no-nude update of AW Education, we ask a bunch of models what they like their vaginas to be called.AW Ed is a series of videos where we ask models questions on what it_s like to be a young woman in today_s society. If you have some burning questions to be answered, post on the questions suggestions thread.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : AWED_sex_Q3_SQ.wmv
File Size : 42.46 MB
Resolution : 768x432
Duration : 00:02:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AWED_sex_Q3_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Catalina - Small Breasts

Description:
Half naked, Catalina grasps the mirror with one hand while the other slides into her knickers.Catalina_s hands sliding up to her chest grabbing her small breasts, her see through t-shirt emphasizes her pert nipples. Gently she squeezes her nipples, rubbing them between her fingers. Sitting naked on the landing, she admire her petite body_s reflection in the mirror, gently touching and exterminating her intimate parts.
Model:
Catalina
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : catalinavid1_SQ.wmv
File Size : 480.73 MB
Duration : 00:30:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:xl_catalina.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:catalinavid1_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Of Myself At Home- Kara D Self-Shot - Naked Tour Of My House

Description:
The beautiful blonde Australian Kara D is back on abbywinters.com with this very intimate and real self-shot setGiving you a sexy glimpse into her days at home she literally carries you around as she exposes her stunning slender body, pert breasts and trimmed bush of pubes as you spend some time in bed with her, in the bathroom, in the bath, and even the kitchen sink
Model:
Kara D Self-Shot
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : ss_kara_d5vid1_SQ.wmv
File Size : 662.8 MB
Duration : 00:42:06

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:kara_d_6_self_shot.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ss_kara_d5vid1_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Girl Girl- Chloe B Dahlia - Redhead On Redhead

Description:
This shoot has it all, standing up positions, orgasms, grabbing and squeezing, tender kissing, hot wax, full bushes, pale skinned pairing, red heads, large breasts and I know I have left many memorable things out in this complete girl girl set. Such is the depth and intensity of these two girls and their powerful desire for each other.Chloe and Dahlia have shared a crush on each other for some time and the anticipation is palpable in every image. Chloe seems to exercise control better than Dahlia as she teases her before the first kiss which sets off an explosion of passionate lesbian sex that is absolutely unmissable.
Model:
Chloe B &amp Dahlia
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : g_chloe_b_dahlia_before_SQ.wmv
File Size : 168.27 MB
Duration : 00:11:01

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:xl_T3_chloe_b_dahlia.zip
Flyfiles RAR:xl_T3_chloe_b_dahlia.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:g_chloe_b_dahlia_before_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Learn How To Get Women- What Should I Get My Girlfriend - Gift Giving Guide

Description:
In this bonus no-nude update of AW Education, we ask a bunch of models what they like to get from their boyfriends.AW Ed is a series of videos where we ask models questions on what it_s like to be a young woman in today_s society. If you have some burning questions to be answered, post on the questions suggestions thread.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : AWED_relationships_Q4_SQ.wmv
File Size : 61.35 MB
Duration : 00:03:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AWED_relationships_Q4_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Girl Girl- Gina J Kylie H - Vigorous Tribbing

Description:
kylie h likes to have her body worshiped and that_s exactly Gina J160does walking into kylie_s bedroom and gets on her knees looking her eyes with a submissive look.160 she squeezes kylie_s pert breasts who runs her hand under Gina_s short loose skirt to grope her perfect ass. Gina j pins down on her lap kylie h facing down with her bum cheeks up and begins to slide a finger in her vulva.
Model:
Gina J &amp Kylie H
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : g_gina_j_kylie_before_SQ.wmv
File Size : 94.35 MB
Duration : 00:06:00

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:xl_T3_gina_j_kylie_h.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:g_gina_j_kylie_before_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Learn How To Get Women- Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms

Description:
In this bonus no-nude update of AW Education, we ask a bunch of models if and why they fake orgasms.AW Ed is a series of videos where we ask models questions on what it_s like to be a young woman in today_s society. If you have some burning questions to be answered, post on the questions suggestions thread.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : AWED_sex_Q9_SQ.wmv
File Size : 55.59 MB
Duration : 00:03:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AWED_sex_Q9_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Lewa Misha - Helping Each Other Outdoors

Description:
Dutch ladies Lewa and Misha are outdoors for a naughty picnic in the sun and have brought a camera along to spice things upThe ladies are thrilled with the colour contrast of Lewa_s dark skin next to Misha_s pale and they are soon taking lots of pictures. With no one around these snaps quickly become nude photographs, with lots of artistically place fruit Lewa lays on her tummy, showing off her _cute bum_, so that Misha can give her a massage with a bunch of grpgs. Tilting her head forwards Misha also lets her long hair softly tingle over Lewa_s exposed back, sending little shivers across her naked skin.With kissing, giggles and shared masturbation this is a picnic you don_t want to miss
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_lewa_mishavid1_SQ.wmv
File Size : 381.47 MB
Duration : 00:24:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_lewa_mishavid1_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Daisey Sofia M - Helping Each Other

Description:
Curvy, Portuguese Daisey is sat next to cheeky, mature, English Sofia M and they have lots to talk about So much so that we thought we would film what happened before and after their video as wellHaving talked about a shared passion for linguistics it_s not long before all eyes (and hands) are on Daisey_s large breasts. _Do you hold those with one hand or two_ Sofia asks just before Daisey drop her right breast onto her hand with a pleasing smack sound.As well as breasts the ladies also discover they each have soft fluffy pubic hair and they have a feel of their partners.Having helped each other out of their clothing, stoked their hair and estimated the weight of their breasts it is time With hands still seeking their partners nipples the ladies lay back, share a look and seek out their orgasms as one.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_daisey_sofia_m_before_SQ.wmv
File Size : 96.62 MB
Duration : 00:06:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_daisey_sofia_m_before_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Behind The Scenes- Backstage 364 - Girls Shooting Girls

Description:
Five naked girls messing around with each other in a ball pool This is the third of a three part backstage look at the very popular _Ball Pit Girls_ shoot.Models Zasha, Keilyn, Cassie, Christen and Romana flirt with and undress each other as they frolic and play in the ball pit. In this first look backstage we get to see the relationships between shooters and models, the camera set up_s and all the going_s on behind the camera Keep a look out for the next first and second installment from the last few weeks.
Model:
Backstage 364
Studio:
Abbywinters.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:backstage_364.zip