Abbywinters.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Claudia S - Outdoors

Description:
Claudia_s fingers slip between soft labia, stimulating herself while sunbathing outdoors. Her leg bends open, allowing her to push her fingers further inside.Claudia_s tight shorts barely contain the cheeks of her buttocks as she lays on her tummy in the garden. Her legs casualty swing back and forth as she relaxes, the soles of her feet slightly dirty from where she has walked barefoot. Enjoying the heat from the sun she pulls off her clothing, allowing the rays to caress her pale skin. Her arm disappears under her body, finger tips re-appearing rubbing her underwear into the heat of her crotch.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_claudiavid1_SQ.wmv
File Size : 218.06 MB
Resolution : 768x432
Duration : 00:13:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_claudiavid1_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Girl Girl- Merel Samantha-Jane - Lesbian Sex

Description:
The gorgeous dark skinned Merel undresses Samantha_s slender pale body, large breasts and smooth shaved pussy as they fool around in the glassed room over looking the garden.Pushing each other around, on the floor, against the walls and in some pretty awesome position they really dive into each other There_s even some very cool play with a condom you_ll be very impressed with
Model:
Merel &amp Samantha-Jane
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : g_merel_samantha-jane_before_SQ.wmv
File Size : 116.94 MB
Duration : 00:07:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:xl_T3_merel_samantha_jane.zip
Flyfiles RAR:xl_T3_merel_samantha_jane.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:g_merel_samantha-jane_before_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Behind The Scenes- Backstage 342 - Taking Naughty Photos Together

Description:
Behind the scenes with some gorgeous natural abbywinters.com modelsBig breasted Angie and Blaire hit it off and have lots of fun on and off camera. And whilst all that girl-girl action is going on the very cute, blonde Danielle stars in her first ever solo
Model:
Backstage 342
Studio:
Abbywinters.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:backstage_342.zip

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Melody S - Long Wet Hair Naked Masturbation

Description:
With water cascading over her slender body, Melody leans against the wall of the shower and inserts her fingers deep inside herself, massaging her g spot.Melody_s tight buttocks are barley contained by the material of her underwear, as she enters the bathroom. Stripping for her shower, she removed her knickers from her perfect ass and slides from her top to study herself in the mirror. Melody steps into the water, her long hair soaking up the moisture to form one long silky strand down her back. Soaping up her hands she washes her body, hands pressing soap into her small breasts, her leg resting on the sink so she can clean between her legs.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_melody_svid1_SQ.wmv
File Size : 234.29 MB
Duration : 00:14:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_melody_svid1_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Louise B - Toying Hairy Pussy

Description:
Her worn out lacy panties and bra become a pleasure toy when Brunette Louise B presses it against her hard nipples.160 She occasionally throws some killer looks to the lens with her large almond shaped eyes undressing and sliding her purple toy deep inside her hairy vulva.
Model:
Louise B
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : louise_bvid1_SQ.wmv
File Size : 300.87 MB
Duration : 00:19:11

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:xl_louise_b.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:louise_bvid1_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Kaylee - Feather Tickling

Description:
Long legged American Kaylee is taking some time to read a magazine and listen to her favorite music.But soon her thoughts start to wander. Playing her body with some feathers she decides to get naked and and bring her self to a very sexy orgasm
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_Kayleevid1_SQ.wmv
File Size : 204.53 MB
Duration : 00:13:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_Kayleevid1_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Lona - Brushing Public Hair

Description:
Red head Lona tickles her nipples with her hair and squeezes her big breasts while laying on the couch.160She pulls her labia apart as she brushes her pubic hair revealing her clitoris and grabs the camera for self shoot.
Model:
Lona
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : lonavid1_SQ.wmv
File Size : 477.26 MB
Duration : 00:30:19

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:xl_lona.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lonavid1_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Nude Girls- Analyn - Filipina

Description:
Naked in nature Analyn lays down under the trees, slowly sliding her hand into herself, brushing her dark bush softly with fingers.Analyn walks with bare feet outdoors in the field, the soles of her feet enjoying the cool grass between her toes. Finding a good spot she pulls down her tight jeans, exposing her firm ass. Grabbing her underwear, Analyn pulls on the side, flashing her pubic hair from the side of her knickers. Gently she moves her hands to her bra enjoying her dark nipples.
Model:
Analyn
Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : r_analyn3vid1_SQ.wmv
File Size : 259.68 MB
Duration : 00:16:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:xl_analyn_4.zip
Flyfiles RAR:xl_analyn_4.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:r_analyn3vid1_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Sadie - Toilet Peeing

Description:
We join American Sadie as she is taking a pee in the bathroom. In a white summer dress she looks so innocent as she sits on the throne, her purple pants around her ankles.Sadie_s hands slowly massage her tummy to make she has gotten all the water out, her fingers stopping to touch the hair between her legs. Slowly her hands start to wander elsewhere until she is lifting off her dress, allowing us a glimpse of her underarm hair. Nude on the toilet she starts to rub at her clitoris en route to a very loud orgasm.
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_sadievid1_SQ.wmv
File Size : 274.55 MB
Duration : 00:17:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_sadievid1_SQ.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Abbywinters.com- Video Masturbation- Gloria Sabina M - Touching Each Other

Description:
_You have a really sexy body_ Sabina says to Gloria as she pulls her red panties off under the skirt.160 Sitting on the bed they both slide their hand inside their panties and getting wet touching each other while they masturbate.160
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : im_gloria_sabina_mvid1_SQ.wmv
File Size : 274.86 MB
Duration : 00:17:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:im_gloria_sabina_mvid1_SQ.wmv