60plusmilfs.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- NICOL FUCKS HER CZECH MATE

Description:
Nicol fucks her Czech mate Some people think chess is boring.

Those people haven_t played chess with Nicol Mandorla, a 62-year-old wife, mother and grandmother from the Czech Republic.

Here, Nicol is taking a chess lesson. She_s wearing a low-cut dress and stockings. Tom is showing her the moves, but before long, she_s got his piece in her mouth and in her pussy. Why play chess when you can do something a lot more fun? Yeah, we know, some people think chess is fun, but even they_d have to admit that fucking a horny, busty GILF like Nicol is a lot more fun. One of Nicol_s favorite moves is sucking her pussy juices off a guy_s cock. And does he cum on her slightly hairy pussy? Check, mate

60Plus MILFs: Have you watched the scenes you did with us?

Nicol: No. I don_t think I would like to watch myself. I liked making them but I did not see them.

60Plus MILFs: Has shooting these scenes changed you at all?

Nicol: Yes. I feel more sexy. And I do think it would be fun to have sex while watching one of my scenes. Maybe I will do that sometime.
Model:
Nicol Mandorla, Tom Holland
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/anjh4ipwnlub/NicolMandorla_37814_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- HOT ITALIAN 60-YEAR-OLD_S FIRST VIDEO FUCK

Description:
Hot Italian 60-year-old_s first video fuck Gina Milano, who_s 60 years old, is looking very good in her tight, sexy dress when she gets into the back of a limo. Her new driver is going to take her home, and he_s about to find out about the special privileges that come with being Gina_s driver.

No sooner does Gina settle into the back seat than she starts touching her big tits through her dress. Of course, the driver is watching this in the rear-view mirror. Talk about distracted driving

I_ve got a surprise for you, Gina tells him, although at this point, nothing Gina does is going to be a surprise.

When they get to her house, Gina says, Come inside and fuck me

He thinks he_s hearing things. I_m not supposed to, he protests weakly.

That_s okay, Gina says. I_m not going to tell anyone. Let_s go

They go inside, and away they go He directs his cock into her mouth, drives it home into her tight pussy then cums all over her beautiful face.

Hope he wasn_t expecting a tip.

Gina was born in Italy and lives in San Diego, California, and she_s one of the sexiest cougars we_ve ever seen. Her body? Mint. You_d better believe she attracts younger men. The guy she_s fucking in this scene, her first-ever fuck video, is 30. Half her age.

Gina prefers gentlemen, but she wants to be in a gangbang. She loves to be nude. She_s into orgies. She_s into sex toys. She loves to suck cock and have her pussy eaten. And when we asked her if she initiates sex or waits for a man to make the first move, she said, I don_t wait for anything. If I want it, I_ll take it.

As she does here.
Model:
Gina Milano, Tarzan
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/dugjdnn369ex/GinaMilano_33445_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- RITA TEACHES HER DAUGHTER_S BOYFRIEND A LESSON

Description:
Rita teaches her daughter_s boyfriend a lesson Rita Daniels, who is 66 years old and wearing a low-cut top that shows off her huge tits and a tight skirt that hugs her ass, is getting ready to go out when she hears somebody talking in her daughter_s bedroom. She moves closer to the door and hears her daughter_s boyfriend, Bambino, telling someone how he fucked Rita_s daughter the night before.

She sucked me good, he tells his friend on the phone.

Rita is outraged. After all, it_s one thing for her to slut it up all over the place and get ass-fucked and DP_d by total strangers. It_s another thing for her daughter to do it right there in her house...at night, while mom is upstairs dreaming about cocks. Or maybe fucking the guy she picked up the night before.

Rita opens the door and sees Bambino in his underwear.

Bambino What the fuck are you doing here? Rita says. Where is Liz? Did I actually hear you say you fucked my daughter?

No, Bambino says sheepishly.

Well, yeah, she did.

I_m sorry. It isn_t alright. Not at all. I think I_m going to have to teach you a lesson, Rita says.

That lesson involves sucking his cock and not letting him cum. Then tying his hands and having him bend over so she can suck his balls from behind and suck his cock, too.

C_mon, Bambino, fuck my mouth she demands.

Next, she sits on his cock before finally untying him so he can fuck her from behind. Then she jacks him off onto her face.

You fucked my daughter? Rita asks Bambino. Why can_t you fuck her mother?

No reason at all. And now, there_s absolutely no reason to fuck the daughter. Stick to the mother

Who just happens to be one of the greatest GILFs ever. Just sayin_.
Model:
Rita Daniels, Bambino
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sauvf3xiwsb0/RitaDaniels_33389_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- BRENDA DOUGLAS_ FIRST ON-CAMERA XXX IS WITH A BBC

Description:
Brenda Douglas_ first on-camera XXX is with a BBC Generally, I am sexually assertive, said Brenda Douglas, a 67-year-old newbie from Oregon. And I truly love it when my partner takes the dominant role and scripts our entire play together, surprising me with a new position, a request or perhaps a role-play scenario.

In this scene, her first-ever on-camera fuck, Brenda is the dominant one. She has sex with Scotty, her granddaughter_s ex-boyfriend. Busty, sexy Brenda sucks and fucks his big, black cock and opens her mouth for his load. It_s an excellent XXX cherry-breaker for our newest 60Plus MILF.

I find that when I_m single, I have a lot more fun, said Brenda, who got divorced about 10 years ago. I_ve had a great 10 years. I have tried many things, things that I never thought I would do. You open yourself up more, and sex is really the centerpoint of my life.

Brenda has sex several times a week. She has a fantasy about an incredible encounter with several men who take me on a pool table. We_ll tell you right now that Brenda had sex with two men at the same time while she visited us. But that_s a story and a scene for another day.

I am into all things sexual, she said.

We asked her if she_s had sex with much-younger men, and she said, I lived near a Marine base for a time. Enough said

How does Brenda dress when she_s out and about?

Always sexy, she said. Satin, lace, leather, metallic outfits and faux fur. Included in my closet are lots of high-heel shoes and sexy, high-heeled boots. Sometimes I_ll wear stockings, heels, a skirt and a sexy top. Occasionally I will put on only a sparkly bra, G-string, boots and stockings, then I_ll put on a coat over it and go shopping

Alert to clothing store security guards: Keep your eyes out for Brenda
Model:
Brenda Douglas, Scotty P
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/437dxue1vbry/BrendaDouglas_35935_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- GINA GIVES NEW MEANING TO, FUCK THE BOSS

Description:
Gina gives new meaning to, Fuck The Boss 60Plus MILFs: Hi, Gina, and welcome back. You_re going to have sex today, aren_t you?
Gina: Yes, and the boy I am going to fuck is so young I_ve always loved younger guys. I could be their mom, easily. They always go after me.

60Plus MILFs: Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Gina: Well, I_m Italian. Ia€ˆlive in San Diego. I like to workout. I_m trying, so I hope it_s showing. I just love California. It_s a fantastic place to live. A lot of hot guys. That_s perfect

60Plus MILFs: What do you do for fun in San Diego?
Gina: I love the beach. I ride my bike. I like to suntan. Of course, some shopping, because that_s what girls do. And meeting young guys. That_s a lot of fun right there.

60Plus MILFs: When you_re with a young guy who wants to have sex, what_s the first thing he usually goes for? Does he go for your boobs?a€ˆDoes he eat your pussy?
Gina: He_ll usually touch my boobies and feel my body. They kiss me on the neck, and so we start kissing. And if it_s a passionate kiss, then we go a lot further. I usually go down on my knees to see what_s there.

60Plus MILFs: So you like to give blow jobs?
Gina: I love sucking dick Ia€ˆlike the feel of it. Ia€ˆfeel his power and strength and excitement and his desire. That turns me on a lot.

60Plus MILFs: Do you usually suck a guy until he cums?
Gina: No, no I just suck it to make him feel good and to make me feel good, of course. Then we play a little longer. We can do some penetration, all the good stuff.

60Plus MILFs: Needless to say, you_re a very sexual person.
Gina: Ia€ˆlove sex. It_s the best thing in the world to fuck a young man with a big cock. All women should try something like this.
Model:
Gina Milano, Codey Steele
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ttq6gsqnk4dh/GinaMilano_33449_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- RITA, LEILANI AND A BIG, BLACK COCK

Description:
Rita, Leilani and a big, black cock Today, we have our first-ever meeting of a great 50PlusMILF and a great 60PlusMILF: 55-year-old Leilani Lei and 69-year-old Rita Daniels. Physically, these women couldn_t be more different. Silver-haired Leilani is 5_1, weighs 108 pounds soaking wet and has pretty, tiny little titties. Statuesque, dark-haired Rita is 5_7, 128 pounds with big, firm tits. But they_re bosom buddies who are alike in a very important way: They both love pussy and cock.

I think we_re gonna get lucky tonight, Rita says to Leilani as they sit at a club, enjoying a glass of wine, checking out the young guys who have been checking them out.

No doubt about that. Leilani phones a friend: fuck-buddy Ludus, who_s only 33 years old. They take him back to Leilani_s place, and it_s game on

Among the many highlights of this epic scene:

- Rita 69ing with Ludus while Leilani sucks his balls.

- Leilani sitting on Ludus_ face while Rita sucks his big, black cock.

- Ludus fucking Rita in the missionary position while Leilani tugs on Rita_s nipples.

- Leilani riding Ludus reverse-cowgirl as Rita licks Leilani_s clit and sucks Ludus_ balls.

- Leilani getting fucked from behind while Rita plays with her pussy. Then Ludus moves from Leilani_s tight, old cunt to cum on Rita_s pussy. Is that politically correct? To cum on another woman_s pussy when you just fucked the other_s? Are you supposed to cum on the pussy you just fucked? Well, Leilani doesn_t seem to mind.

- Leilani licking the cum off Rita_s pussy while Rita licks the cum off the big, black cock.

- Leilani and Rita snow-balling the cum.

These grannies do it all. Enjoy
Model:
Leilani Lei, Rita Daniels
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/tegeny31aprx/LeilaniLeiRitaDaniels_36039_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- 64-YEAR-OLD LEAH FUCKS A 23-YEAR-OLD

Description:
64-year-old Leah fucks a 23-year-old In this video, 64-year-old wife and granny Leah L_Amour has sex in the sauna and the bedroom with 23-year-old Peter Green. She sucks and jacks his cock. She has him fuck her every which way. He cums on her pretty face.

50PlusMILFs: So is couples swapping hotter than having sex with a single guy?
Leah: No. I like individual, too I like the single guys because they can take you and spend money on you, and you can do just like you did in college, just have fun. I like married guys, too, but you have to be cautious of their spouse.
50PlusMILFs: So is it about the thrill of doing something different or of expressing yourself sexually?
Leah: I like the single guys because I like being a little private sometimes. Or a lot of times with the married couples, you can do whatever you want. I like it all.
50PlusMILFs: There_s nothing on your no list?
Leah: Pretty much.
50PlusMILFs: What_s your No. 1 sexual fantasy?
Leah: A gang bang. I_ve never had one, but I_m hoping my husband will set one up for me.
50PlusMILFs: I_m sure that can be arranged. What sexually satisfies you the most?
Leah: Sixty-nining while a dildo is being used on me. I love sucking cock, and I love having a tongue on my clitoris and a dildo in my pussy.
Model:
Leah L_Amour, Peter Green
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/p7avcbwqv49p/LeahLAmour_33429_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- CLASSY KATIA DOES TWO YOUNG STUDS

Description:
Classy Katia does two young studs In this scene, 63-year-old Katia, one of our most-popular grannies ever, sucks and fucks two young studs. When the scene opens, she_s standing in front of a mirror, making sure she looks great. She also does. She_s wearing short shorts, something most women her age wouldn_t dare wear.

Well, the two guys who are working in her house start talking about Katia, maybe tag-teaming her, and she overhears them.

I think that_s a great idea, she says. Why don_t we go inside?

Katia has two children and six grandchildren, and none of them know she_s here, doing this for all the world to see. She_s purely an amateur when it comes to fucking on-camera. She_s done it only for us, and yet she fucks like a pro.

I_m getting even better, Katia said. I feel better. I feel sexy in my body. I do what I please.

That_s for sure

60PlusMILFs: You once told us that your sexual fantasy was a four-man gangbang. Has it happened?
Katia: Not yet. I_m still waiting. Having sex with two men like Ia€ˆam here is about the closest I_ve come.
60PlusMILFs: What are you waiting for?
Katia: Y_all You need to make this happen for me
60PlusMILFs: Well, I_m sure you could arrange it for yourself just by asking. How do you envision this four-man gangbang happening?
Katia: I_d probably give them blow jobs. One is sucking my tits. Another one is fucking my pussy or my ass.
60PlusMILFs: You like anal sex?
Katia: It depends on the size. When I was here in 2009, you gave me a huge one. He must_ve been 12 inches
60PlusMILFs: What do you like about giving blow jobs?
Katia: I like the way it feels in my mouth and the way the man feels when I_m giving it to him. I like the sensation of the man cumming in my mouth. That_s why I like blow jobs.
Model:
Katia, Tony Rubino, Tyler Steel
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/pdbvb9y9uipa/Katia_33973_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- THE SALLY D_ANGELO ANAL FUCK SHOW

Description:
The Sally D_Angelo Anal Fuck Show I love cock in my ass, super-GILF Sally D_Angelo says. A nice, big, hard, tasty cock pumping my little ass. It gets my pussy wet just thinking about having a big fucking cock in my ass.

The first time I had a dick in my ass? Well, I was a lot younger than I am now, but it was exciting. We were fucking, and the next thing I knew, there it was It was so hot. It made me so excited, so wet.

In this scene, as a prelude to taking a real cock in her ass, Sally takes out a toy, spreads her legs and teases her butthole.

You don_t want to just jam it up there without a little tease, right? Sally says.

Well, actually, we do, but we_re willing to be gentlemen about it.

Then she stops teasing her asshole and shoves the toy deep inside. Her stud shows up and fucks her asshole with the toy. Sally_s really enjoying herself and cums for the first of many times in this video. Then, with the toy still jammed inside her asshole, she takes out his cock and sucks it. Notice how good Sally is at sucking cock and fucking her pussy with a dildo at the same time. That takes skill.

Then the guy fucks her mouth and huge tits at the same time. That doesn_t take skill. It just takes instinct. He fucks her shaved cunt, and Sally makes those girlie moaning noises she_s famous for while talking dirty.

I love that dick she says. It makes my pussy feel so fine. Stick it right through my chest.

And then she cums again and again. And she still hasn_t had that cock in her ass. But she finally gets the cock in her ass and has one analgasm after another.

The guy? He cums once. He squirts his load in Sally_s mouth, and she swallows every drop.

What a woman
Model:
Sally D_Angelo, Tony Rubino
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/4yyhij9cirvr/SallyDAngelo_30350_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- LET_S BE CRYSTAL CLEAR- SHE_S 70 YEARS OLD

Description:
Let_s be Crystal clear: She_s 70 years old We always love when our MILFs send other MILFs our way. Crystal King, who_s making her suck-and-fuck on-camera debut this week, was sent our way by Kokie Del Coco, who debuted at 60PlusMILFs.com this past May. Kokie and Crystal once had a threesome with a guy, which is a story that Crystal tells in the interview before this scene.

Crystal, by the way, is 70 years old

Yes

She_s divorced. She lives in northern New Jersey. She isn_t a swinger. She isn_t a nudist. She_s very much into sex. She loves being here.

It_s exciting, she said. The people are great, the city is electrifying and I just enjoy this.

Crystal told us, I_ve been in law all my life. I do volunteer work in my spare time. I work with the Salvation Army. Collecting with the red kettle. She wears a Santa Claus hat and rings the bell at Christmas. I_m a happy person. I_m grateful. This is an exciting assignment for me. It_s exhilarating. I_m like a kid at Christmas.

And so is Tony, her stud, when he gets his hands on Crystal_s big tits. And then Crystal gets her hand on his big cock, jacking it hard then sucking and fucking it.

I never say, _Oh, that_s not for me,_ Crystal said. Who knows? You might be in for the best experience of your life.
Model:
Crystal King, Tony Rubino
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/r7occ2vc88hy/CrystalKing_33892_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4.html