60plusmilfs.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- GRANNY GETS TWO

Description:
Granny Gets Two This video attempts to answer the oft-asked question, Can a 76-year-old woman ever get enough cock? In the case of Sandra Ann, our oldest MILF ever, the answer is, apparently, no.

The scene starts innocently enough with Sandra Ann thanking us for liking her. It_s her way of saying, Thank you for jacking to the photos of me deep-throating and fucking total strangers. And to that, Sandra Ann, we say, You_re welcome.

Then Sandra Ann, who has always been much better at action than talk, says, I think it_s time to bring _em in Lucas and John show up, and Lucas asks, What_s up? Sandra Ann, rubbing his crotch through his pants, says, I feel something that_s up. I_m gonna suck and fuck, baby

So Sandra Ann, who some prudes might think should be home needlepointing and watching game shows on TV, sucks one while jacking the other, then sucks the other while jacking the first. She sucks hard and jacks hard, then she gets on all fours to get fucked from behind by white cock while sucking more black cock.

Oh, fuck, fuck that pussy

My, granny, what a horny, filthy slut you are
Model:
Sandra Ann, John Strange, Lucas Stone
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/4qmdz29d4cl1/SandraAnn_26199_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- RITA TALKS ABOUT GETTING DP_D

Description:
Rita talks about getting DP_d Now that she_s been DP_d on-camera, 64-year-old Rita Daniels sits down to tell us all about the whole hole-stuffing experience. She_s wearing a tight sweater that_s showing off her big tits, which are bigger than ever, and a short skirt. The panties come off quickly, and we find out that Rita_s pussy which was unshaven last time she was here, is now shaved.

I just got DP_d like crazy, Rita says. One of my boy toys was Tony, and he_s 34, and I_m 64, so there_s a nice 30-year age gap. And Sergio, he_s a hunk, a total stud...it_s pretty self-explanatory: one fucked my asshole and one fucked my pussy.

We asked Rita if it was good, and she said, It was very good. We asked her why it felt so good, and she said, Well, when I_m getting fucked in the ass and there_s a cock in my pussy, it pushes the cock that_s in my ass right up into my G-spot, and it_s totally epic. I feel like I_m going to go into trance mode, it_s so amazing to get both holes fucked. It_s not like you have a DP every day. A DP is like having a really special dessert when you_re out at a restaurant.

Before she got DP_d twice in our studio--once for the photo set and once for the video--Rita had been DP_d only once before. That was in late August.

So what_s next for Rita? Maybe two cocks in her ass at the same time?

I don_t know if I could handle it, she said. But I would try.

We_re sure she would. And we_re sure she can.
Model:
Rita Daniels
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sbwmi39w3d0t/RitaDaniels_31258_01_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- HOW MUCH CUM CAN BEA CUMMINS COAX FROM TWO COCKS

Description:
How Much Cum Can Bea Cummins Coax From Two Cocks? When last we saw her, Bea Cummins was sucking two cocks, one at a time. Now, Bea continues fulfilling her fantasy of having sex with two young, hung men. She shows off her magnificent blow job style, then the fucking begins, and there_s almost never a time when both Bea_s mouth and pussy aren_t stuffed. She sucks deep and gets pounded hard, and when the boys are ready to come, she gets them on either side of her and jacks them onto her face. By the end of this video, Bea has a face coated in cum, and it_s dripping down her cheeks and to her chest.

I guess your fantasy came true, Juan says.

It sure did, Bea says. Awesome. And then she licks the boys dry. Bea_s fantasy has come true. Your fantasy has come true. And we_re betting that our studs_ fantasies have come true, too.
Model:
Bea Cummins, John Strange, Juan Largo
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/x2fpw1kpxzr4/BeaCummins_26589_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- LEAH_S FIRST VIDEO FUCK IS WITH A YOUNG STUD

Description:
Leah_s first video fuck is with a young stud I_ve never done anything like this before, said 64-year-old wife, mother and grandmother Leah L_Amour from Arizona.

By this, she means fucking on-camera. From the looks of things, it_s something she can get used to.

This is good stuff here, Leah says when Tony comes over and starts playing with her tits. She responds by stroking his cock through his pants. Not bad. I like the young ones.

Leah is currently swinging with a guy who_s 39 years old. That_s the youngest guy she_d been with before Tony, who_s 36. Leah can handle him.

Leah is blonde and hot and has big tits and a great body. And how did we find her?

Actually, I have a friend who was on the cover of one of your magazines, Madison Milstar, and we met her and her husband on vacation, and she started telling me about it and suggested you guys might like me, Leah said. Her husband seemed to think I_d be perfect, and she did, too.

Madison and her hubby have good taste in women.
Model:
Leah L_Amour, Tony Rubino
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/vrp6b6o4pmvz/LeahLAmour_32979_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- FROM FLIGHT ATTENDANT TO 60PLUSMILFS

Description:
From flight attendant to 60PlusMILFs I_ve had sex on the top floor of the 747 in the lounge, said Scarlet Andrews, a 65-year-old wife who was a flight attendant back in the day when flight attendants were called stewardesses, were always hot and often fucked passengers and the pilots.

The gentleman came on, very nice looking, and was flirting with me and wanted to know if I would take him upstairs to the lounge, Scarlet told us in her sweet, sexy, Alabama accent. I said, _Of course, sir._ So I took him up there. We were touching and feeling and had our hands in each other_s clothes. There was the unzipping of pants, and he lifted up my skirt, pulled down my pantyhose and fucked me right there in the back of the lounge.

Scarlet says she has a lot of stories about fucking her passengers...probably even more than her fellow flight attendants might have.

Becoming a flight attendant released me into this vast, wide world. Everything was open to me for the first time. And remember, this was the time that flight attendants wore suits, skirts, hose, makeup, and you got weighed in. Back when you had to be hot to be a flight attendant.

These days, she_s a swinger and fucking on-camera at 60PlusMILFs.com for the third time. When this scene opens, Scarlet is wearing a bra and panties with stockings and a garter. She shows 25-year-old Rocky her big ass.

How about this, baby? she says. Then she takes down her bra to show him her pierced nipples.

How about that, baby? she says as he grabs her tits and she grabs his crotch.

Okay, how about this: Scarlet sucks his cock, fucks his cock and has him cum all over her face. Prepare for take off
Model:
Scarlet Andrews, Rocky
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/w6duh9s7fzk3/ScarletAndrews_29863_SPM_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- THE BODY OF A WOMAN, THE SEX DRIVE OF A MAN

Description:
The body of a woman, the sex drive of a man Outtakes from our interview with 65-year-old wife, mother and grandmother Madison Milstar, an amateur when she came to our studio for the first time, now getting very experienced at fucking on-camera. Here, she_s fucking 29-year-old Tarzan. She_s happy. She makes him happy. Anyway...

60PLUS MILFs: We_ve heard people say, Why do I have to jack off? I can have real sex. But there_s a big difference between the two, isn_t there?
MADISON: A big difference. Masturbation is very private. My husband is usually out of the house while I_m doing it. I want my own thoughts, I can do it within 30 seconds and I_m in my own little world. I can imagine whatever I want. I_m in the scene I_m watching while I_m playing with myself. I_m doing whatever they_re doing. I probably won_t ever do what they_re doing, but I_m imagining I am.
60PLUS MILFs: Hold on You can cum in 30 seconds?
MADISON: Actually, 35. I_ve timed it.
60PLUS MILFs: What are you, a guy?
MADISON: That_s a good point My girlfriends all tell me I_ve got the sex drive of a man. They_ve never met anybody like me. I want sex all the time. I_m always up for it.

She_s up for it. Tarzan_s up. It_s all good.
Model:
Madison Milstar, Tarzan
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/tc75xqfpd2vc/MadisonMilstar_31966_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- SALLY AND LUNA DO JMAC

Description:
Sally and Luna do JMac In an epic pairing of superstar GILFs with a big-cocked stud, Luna Azul, 64, and Sally D_Angelo, 61, team up on JMac. In this scene, JMac is Luna_s step-son. She_s had her eyes on him for a while. She and Sally are having coffee. Sally, who_s always horny, eyes JMac and tells Luna she remembers him from when he was a little kid. JMac isn_t little anymore, as Sally and Luna quickly discover.

Sally told us that she has watched her scenes with her husband.

They were hot and we fucked, Sally said.

Luna has not watched her scenes, but she says they made her more aware of my sexuality.

Luna_s sexuality is something we_ve always been aware of.

Luna_s top three sexual encounters were in the back of a van, with a hot Italian and his brother and in an airplane bathroom.

We_re guessing that this scene is going to crack the top three.
Model:
Luna Azul, Sally D_Angelo, J Mac
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/90w7l3pi2gbl/SallyDAngeloLunaAzul_32404_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- EASY RIDER

Description:
Easy rider Rochelle Sweet, a 66-year-old divorcee, mother and grandmother, was in her 40s when she discovered swinging. She walked into a party in Minnesota, and although she didn_t have sex that night, she quickly got into the swing of things.

I think in the back of my mind I wanted to do more wild, uncensored things, she said. But because of my career and raising my kids, I couldn_t do it. So when I finally got the chance it was a big relief, and it was very exciting. I just loved it.

Which is how she felt about having sex on-camera for 60PlusMILFs.com. Nervous at first, she enjoyed her first scene, and now she_s back for more fucking on-camera.

I love to try new things, she said. Variety is the spice of life for me, so this has been a very exciting experience. I_m always looking for something new to try. I was nervous before my scenes because I had never done anything like this before, but the guys made me feel relaxed. And they were so good, too I love well-hung men that know how to make me cum.

Rochelle is a divorcee on the prowl who_s enjoying single life, and that means having sex with lots of different men, showing off her big tits in low-cut tops and having sex whenever she wants.

I have male friends who are just sex partners. I_m not really interested in a committed thing right now. I just want to have sex and meet new people.
Model:
Rochelle Sweet, Big Pike
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/aagoqrt6e8wb/RochelleSweet_29351_SPM_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- NOT-SO-DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE

Description:
Not-So-Desperate Housewife Suzie Wood, a 60something housewife from Florida, likes what she sees sitting on her couch. Her husband isn_t home, but she doesn_t care because she knows he wouldn_t mind. After all, she_s doing this just for him: fucking for the 60PlusMILFs.com camera.

The whole time I was fucking this guy, I kept thinking about how my husband is going to react when he sees this video, Suzie said. I_m gonna be ready for him because he_s gonna want to fuck my brains out I might even give him head while he_s sitting in our computer room watching this video.

In every other way but this, Suzie is a typical housewife. She enjoys traveling, gardening and reading by the pool. She watches the TV shows Desperate Housewifes (even though she_s not at all desperate) and 2 12 Men. Her dream car is a Cadillac convertible. About 43 years ago, she lost her virginity in a very typical way: at her boyfriend_s house.

But she_s not typical anymore, now that she_s fucked for 60PlusMILFs.com.

Doing this really got me off, she said. And I hope it gets you off, too.
Model:
Suzie Wood, Tony Rubino
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/1rm7koeyx6ke/SuzieWood_24389_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
60plusmilfs.com- GETTING TO KNOW DONNA DAVIDSON

Description:
Getting To know Donna Davidson Donna Davidson, our newest MILF, sits down for an interview with our editor. She_s 65 years old, a fact she_s obviously proud of.

It_s an honor to be 65 and doing this, Donna says. I think a lot of 65-year-olds wouldn_t want to let their bodies be on camera, and I feel like I_ve worked really hard to take care of mine, so it_s fun to be here.

Donna calls herself the sexy girl-next-door, a fact we definitely agree with. For the record, she_s married, she lives in Montana and she enjoys gardening. In fact, somewhere around the six-minute mark of this video, Donna demonstrates her gardening style.

Oh, Donna, how does your garden grow? Well, you_re definitely making us grow.
Model:
Donna Davidson
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/jrplrxtds52o/DonnaDavidsonInt_27321_SPM_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html