50plusmilfs.com- Who s the ass-fucked boss?

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
50plusmilfs.com- Who_s the ass-fucked boss?

Description:
Who_s the ass-fucked boss?
Lauren Taylor is a 56-year-old mother of two. She has a son, and if you think it_s easy growing up as the son of a hot mom, think again. He had to beat his friends up, and then he got kicked out of the group, Lauren recalled. A couple of them were very blatant. I had a pool, and I_d catch a group of boys watching me swim and lay out. Or they_d come into my bedroom. You know, they_d walk towards that part of the house and just wander in. It was pretty obvious. Lauren_s son_s friends were walking around with lumps in their pants and telling me when they were gonna turn 18. It was pretty funny. And I_d say, _No, you_re still my son_s friends, so that_s not going to happen._ Lauren_s son_s friends never got any. But they_re over 18 now, which means they can legally view 50PlusMILFs.com. And maybe they_re sitting at their computers right now, watching the hot mom from their childhood getting ass-fucked on-camera. In this scene, Lauren is a boss who catches her employee, Tony, using a remote-controlled camera to shoot upskirt videos under her desk. But she doesn_t fire him. She has him fuck her mouth, pussy and ass right there in the office. So, to recap: Lauren_s son_s friends got nothing. Her employees get it all.
Model:
Lauren Taylor and Tony Rubino
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : LaurenTaylor_32644_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1149.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:49
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 107 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: