50plusmilfs.com- How To Fuck A Dominatrix In The Ass

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
50plusmilfs.com- How To Fuck A Dominatrix In The Ass

Description:
How To Fuck A Dominatrix In The Ass
We go from video interview to fuck _n_ suck video as Shana DuPlae, direct from Northern Minnesota, shows absolutely no trepidation about taking a big, thick cock in her ass. My ass can handle that cock, she says. And I can take some interesting positions as well. When the action continues, Shana shows how she takes charge of a situation by sucking Juan_s cock some more and making sure she scrpgs her teeth along his cock. So that_s how a dominatrix gives blow jobs More, more At one point, Juan starts telling Shana what to do, which seems kinda strange because there_s absolutely nothing wrong with what she_s doing. So Shana quickly reminds him who_s in control...with her mouth. And, then, her pussy, as she sits on top of his cock and works her cunt over it. But Shana is in the mood for something else today. My ass is hungry, she says. And before long, she has a cock in her pussy and a dildo in her ass, and then Juan_s big cock is pummeling her asshole, and again we_re kinda wondering, Who_s in control?
Model:
Shana DuPlae and Juan Largo
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : ShanaDuPlaeXXX_26020_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1340.04 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:06
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: