50plusmilfs.com- Carolyn s First Time, Definitely Not Her Last Time

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
50plusmilfs.com- Carolyn_s First Time, Definitely Not Her Last Time

Description:
Carolyn_s First Time, Definitely Not Her Last Time
It_s showtime for Carolyn Khols, our 55-year-old flight attendant. Her first boy-girl video. Her partner is Juan Largo, the guy who seduced her into doing a scene in the first place. Smooth talking, Juan. Way to go I heard you saying you weren_t wearing any panties, Juan tells her when he walks in. Juan unlatches her belt, then unbuttons her blouse, then takes her pants off andi½it turns out she is wearing panties. A little G-string that looks very sexy on her tight, little body. At first, Juan takes it slow with Carolyn, knowing she_s a first-timer. He pulls aside her G-string. Rubs her pussy. But before long, she_s sucking his cock, and then he_s fucking her face and dipping his balls into her mouth. And she_s hopping on top of his cock, and while he_s slamming her pussy, he_s also pulling aside her ass cheeks. Carolyn_s clearly enjoying herself, and by the end of this scene, we know that her first time won_t be her last time. You know, for these 50PlusMILFs, fucking on camera can be addictive.
Model:
Carolyn Khols and Juan Largo
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : CarolynKhols_26916_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1211.19 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:19
Video : AVC, 7 402 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 174 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: