50plusmilfs.com- Blue movie

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
50plusmilfs.com- Blue movie

Description:
Blue movie
Looking hotter, sexier and a lot bustier than any boss we_ve ever seen, 53-year-old Shannon Blue calls in her young employee, Tom, for a meeting. She_s wearing a blue dress that_s tight only because Shannon_s huge tits are making it tight, and she_s showing a lot of cleavage, not that she has a choice. Shannon asks Tom about his figures. He_s more interested in her figure, especially when she bends over. They talk about business. Frankly, what they_re talking about isn_t very interesting. What_s interesting is Shannon_s body. Come closer and have a look, she says. She means a look at the documents. At least we think that_s what she means. Tom has a look. He also blatantly checks out her tits and grabs her ass. Pretty ballsy, if you ask us. You_re very cheeky, she says in her sexy British accent. Is Tom about to get the pink slip? I didn_t realize my employees were so sexy, she adds. Nope. He_s about to get Shannon_s pink pussy. And that_s where this business meeting ends and the fucking begins. They even fuck on the corporate couch, which is a damn good use for it, if you ask us. Fortunately, when Tom cums, Shannon is careful to jack him onto her tits so his spunk doesn_t ruin the couch. Shannon first came to our attention in 2017, when the UK tabloids made a big deal out of her using part of her divorce settlement to get bigger tits. We didn_t think that was so shocking a lot of MILFs divorce and get bigger tits. But the UK tabloids thought it was a big deal, so we got in touch with Shannon, and before long, we had her in our studio, sucking and fucking on-camera for the first time. I was very thin when I was younger and I had very small, perky breasts, Shannon said. I played hockey and tennis in school. I always wanted huge boobs and now I have them. I admire women with very big chests. I get a lot of attention now from males. I enjoy it, but it_s all just fun. Shannon also said, I have three children and one grandson, so I suppose I am a GILF. There_s no supposing, Shannon. You are a MILF and a GILF and all the good things that go with being one.
Model:
Shannon Blue and Tom
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : ShannonBlue_35054_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1508.86 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:59
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 109 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: