- 3 girls rpgd the toilet slave

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- 3 girls rpgd the toilet slave

Description:
3 girls rpgd the toilet slave
Christina-has accumulated shit for 2 days.
Yana-has accumulated shit for 2 days.
Amina-constipation 4 days.
All the girls strongly wanted to shit and in every possible way hurried me to start shooting. I was scared-because I have to swallow everything-I should not disgrace the girls
Christina was the first-to her taste and smell I had long been accustomed to and loved it She always hurried me-Swallow faster, the girls want to shit, the girls are waiting
Yana was second, her shit was sweet to taste and contained a large number of grains that crunched in my mouth. In the process of shooting Yana pooping 2 times and additionally fed me female secretions.
Amina was the third. I was in anticipation of a big pile. By phone, Amina told me that she had shit on Sunday-today was Wednesday I asked-so you have a hard and a lot? She answered-Yes, and laughed She had a very hard and well-formed shit-swallowing it is as difficult as diarrhea. When it all ended I felt myself rpgd-it was really tough, I thought that I could not keep it to myself, but I did it I think now Im ready to serve 4 girls, but I think-this is my maximum
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s072.mp4
File Size : 1609.28 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:49:44
Video : AVC, 4 329 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: