Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Swallow It - FULL VERSION

Description:
Hot Mistress Leticia Miller is ate her room with her slave and she is thinking of how she can have a time to relax and decides to dominate Melissa and her to worship her tasty asshole. Melissa licks her Domme_s asshole very hard making her squirts all over the slave_s face. In this sexy and nasty movie we get to see Mistress Leticia Miller dominating and putting her sweet slave Melissa to her bed obeying the poor girl to worship her Domme_s big ass. Then a lot of ass worshipping scenes takes place. Mighty Leticia Miller bends over and tells Melissa to lick her asshole until she squirts all the milk she put inside it earlier the day. Poor Melissa licks it until mighty Leticia Miller squirts it real hard all over the slave_s face and mouth and her Domme the little blonde to swallow all it. Nasty movie with some hot scenes of ass licking and ass squirting with the marvelous Mistress Leticia Miller
THE WHOLE FILM IN HD 1280 X 720 HIGH DEFINITION CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_2987992.mp4
File Size : 174.31 MB
Resolution : 854x480 @ 852x480
Duration : 00:33:12

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_2987992.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- ZFX - Dance Bizarre Clip 01-MOV Format

Description:
A beautiful blonde watches a strange TV show where a big titted ghost hunter is stripped and gagged by a unseen entity. Laying spread on the ground, she is pleasured by the entity, then a masked figure appears, humping her until she groans with pleasure.
Model:
ZFX Bondage Emporium
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_25215173.mp4
File Size : 54.31 MB
Resolution : 654x480
Duration : 00:10:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_25215173.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Giantess Vanessa Rain Angrily Smothers Devours Tiny Humans (HD 1080p MP4)

Description:
Vanessa Rain walks up to her house after a long day of destroying little villages, and notices tiny humans in her house. Giantess Vanessa walks around telling the little humans she can smell them and she knows they are in there. She stomps around and sees the little guy on the table. Vanessa gets angry and smashes the tiny man with her soles, then rubs them up and down her foot. She grabs the tiny man and eats him whole, then goes around the house to look for more tiny humans. She goes into the bedroom and finds more, sitting on them with her giant ass. Vanessa finds tiny men all over her house and smashes them with her feet and eats them. She runs into the living room looking for more humans, and falls - then wakes up all tied up by the tiny humans Giantess Vanessa breaks out of the ropes easily, and goes right back to smashing and eating the tiny humans (Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Vanessa? Email us today.)
Model:
Ginary_s Giantess Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25074983.mp4
File Size : 384.62 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:07

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_25074983.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- nasty loud ass farts and asshole worship

Description:
watch me spread my dirty tight little asshole and make loud disgusting smelly farts.Farts are so loud and smelly i have to air out room.Make sure you open up those nostrils and smell my dirty smelly ass .I love that your my sniffing slut.SNiff that ass bitch
Model:
Big Booty judy fetishes
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_20510473.mp4
File Size : 47.71 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:08:44

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_20510473.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Arianna Marie - Lying Real Estate Agent Faces the Ring of Truth MP4 Optimum

Description:
SCREEN Size 1280*720 Optimum QualityFile Size
Ariana is a realestate agent that isn_t above using her looks to help close a sale, And she isn_t above altering the truth. However her latest client seems to have a way of really getting her to open up about what she is really thinking...she can_t help but blurt out the truth And it seems her client knows exactly how to use the information he gets, and the fact that she can_t help but beleive what he tells her
Model:
Primal_s Mental Domination
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_19794411.mp4
File Size : 391.79 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:35:48

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_19794411.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Sneaky Shoe Monster - Luna Lain HDMP4

Description:
With Luna LainI_m house sitting a strange home and even though it gives me the willies, I sit down to make a phone call. Swinging my crossed legs, I tell my friend that I don_t believe in ghosts or haunted houses but hang up to investigate a strange sound. I didn_t lock the door and it must be jammed so I look for another exit. A monster hand grabs my Adidas sneakers. Freaking out, I try to calm myself down but the creepy claws grab as I wander the house. It grabs my shoulder and I_m shrieking. Suddenly, I_m stuck in a chair as it_s tit grabbing and shoving it_s weird purple cock toward my mouth for an imposed blowjob.I manage to escape until magic vines grab me and bind me to the chair. Facing the wall with my jeans shorts covered booty arched out, I_m magically blindfolded as the creature removes one shoe and gropes my socks. The other black sneaker is stripped as it_s groping my socked feet. Tickling feet always makes me giggle but I wish I wasn_t laughing.It_s weird dick starts foot fucking my arches before peeling my knee length athletic socks off my black nylon legs. It resumes with it_s pantyhose footjob and I give it what it wants so it will leave me alone.The cum on feet grosses me out, but hopefully its orgasm will calm it down and leave me aloneOTHER KEYWORDS- damsel in despair, dildo play, fantasy dildos, moaning fetish, erotic magic control, Luna Laine, Luna Lane, fantasies, fantasy, fetish, role playing, roleplaying, kink, red hair, redheadsYOU MAY ALSO LIKE -
House That Stole Shoes - Luna Lain
Shoe Monster - Luna Lain

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me
Model:
Luna Lain
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24984269.mp4
File Size : 302.23 MB
Duration : 00:13:14

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_24984269.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Giantess Sorority Party

Description:
Mikayla finds her old college roommates shrunken having a party. Giantess Mikayla begins to taunt and tease them reminding them of what bitches they were in college and how they will pay for being so mean to her. She smothers them with her bare breasts, she spits on them and humiliates them and rubs them on her pussy as well as taunts them with her tongue and ass and even eats a few of them&nbsp
Model:
Mile High Mikayla
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24535439.mp4
File Size : 148.67 MB
Duration : 00:06:10

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_24535439.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Ass Squirting Domination - FULL VERSION

Description:
Hot Mistress Beatriz is ate her room with her slave and she is thinking of how she can relax a little bit after a long day at work and at the same time she wants to dominate Melissa and her to worship her tasty asshole.Mighty Mistress Beatriz opens Melissa_s mouth and spits inside it telling the poor girl to swallow.Then the ass and pussy worshipping starts.Melissa licks her Domme_s pussy very hard making her cums squirting all over the slave_s face.After that it is time to Melissa worship her Domme_s sweaty asshole.In this great sexy movie we get to see Mistress Beatriz dominating and putting her sweet slave Melissa to her bed obeying the poor girl to worship her Domme_s big ass.Than a lot of ass worshipping scenes takes place.Mighty Beatriz bends over and tells Melissa to lick her asshole until she squirts all the milk she put inside it earlier the day.Poor Melissa licks it until mighty Beatriz squirts it real hard all over the slave_s face.Then she Melissa to lick all the milk that is on the floor.One of the nastiest movies ever made in Brazil with some hot scenes of ass and pussy squirting with the marvelous Mistress Beatriz
THE WHOLE FILM IN 640 X 480 HIGH RESOLUTION CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_1528823.mp4
File Size : 161.09 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:30:53

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_1528823.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Diamond Fox - Step-Dad is Cheating 1080p

Description:
Diamond Fox - Step-Dad is Cheating PART ONE 1080p

Rion_s step-mom has been trying very hard to make her marriage work. She has been going to the gym, wearing make up, making dates for her and her husband, but when she realizes he is cheating she decides to put all that effort into the man that really appreciates her...
&nbsp
Diamond Fox - Step-Dad is Cheating PART TWO 1080p

Rion_s step-father_s resting and his step-mom slips into his room. Diamond has been needing this kind of physical attention for so long, she just can_t get enough now
Model:
Primal_s Taboo Family Relations
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21531829.mp4
File Size : 916.34 MB
Duration : 00:42:55

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_21531829.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Show me how you_d fuck my little step-sister (with Kassondra Raine) HD1080 MP4

Description:
You came to see Kassondras little step-sister, but instead you find Kassondra. Her step-sister is a virgin and Kassondra does not trust you to be with her step-sister. Are you the best option for her virgin step-sister? She is going to test you out today to find out. Are you ready? She wants to see your cock and she is willing to provide visual encouragement for your masturbatory pleasure. Her tiny titties are out of her shirt before you even consider taking out your cock. Show her how you plan to work your dick when you are with her step-sister. Kassondra already likes your dick, so work it for her. She is wearing over-the-knee socks and a sexy, short plaid skirt. She is also a redhead, which is your favorite. Youre starting to like her more than her little step-sister You are doing well so far, but she really needs to see your load, so work out a fat nutt for Kassondra right now
Model:
Jerk Off Instructions
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24993311.mp4
File Size : 174.53 MB
Duration : 00:08:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_24993311.mp4