Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Kandy_s Sweaty Booty Ball Workout Cum countdown

Description:
A C4S Top 10 Seller - Ass Worship *
This hot and sweaty Ass POV opens with Kandy sitting on her workout ball, talking about how busy she is with sessions, shooting, and so on, and that sometimes she just has to exercise right there in her dungeon.&nbsp You can see shes already sweaty with moisture covering her entire body.&nbsp She tells you that since youre there to session with her, you can just sit and watch her work out.&nbsp Youll likely have to lick all the sweat from her before your session begins though.&nbsp As she bounces on the ball, giving you amazing ass views, she works her arms with the medicine ball to make sure she really perspires.&nbsp I can literally feel the water running down my ass crack she says.&nbsp She has her panties on to begin with because she wants them nice and wet to use as a mouth gag for you later.&nbsp &nbspMaybe when Im finished, Ill make you lick all the sweat off my ass before I give you a proper beating she says. Meanwhile, she continues to bounce up and down with her lovely, full ass and shes bouncing so hard that it would probably knock you out or give you a black eye.&nbsp What a badge of honor that would be&nbsp After a lot more bouncing, Kandy rolls back and forth on the ball, and you get a tremendous upward view as her ass hangs over the ball.&nbsp Youll ache to bury your head between her sweaty cheeks and lick like the dirty dawg you are.&nbsp I hope the ball doesnt blow up, but if it does, Ill just use your face instead she says.&nbsp Less than four minutes in, Kandy removes her panties and holds them up for you to sniff before sitting down again to resume her workout.&nbsp &nbspShe describes how her whole body is wet, including her magnificent tits.&nbsp No tits for you though she says, as she directs you back to her ass and you see how wet she really is.&nbsp Is there a greater honor than to lick up your Mistress body excretions?&nbsp I think not&nbsp As the bouncing builds up again, a ripe fart escapes Kandys ass all the more flavour for you to enjoy later.&nbsp She laughs, having blown gas right in your face and switches to a rolling-bouncing technique that gives you an amazing view of her asshole and pussy.&nbsp She says she can see you getting hard and knows how her ass, asshole, and farts turn you on.&nbsp She tells you to start stroking your dicklette to get it nice and hard, but no coming until she says so.&nbsp I want you thinking about my ass 247.&nbsp She says she might turn you into her full-time ass slave.&nbsp Whether in private or public, you will crawl behind her to sniff her ass.&nbsp She starts her countdown, ten, nine, eight,, slowly but then stalling, encouraging you but making you wait until she hits one before she orders you to cum on her feet.&nbsp You glance up at her ass but she says, Not my ass get down there and lick the cum off my feet.&nbsp So do it properly and all that sweat will be yours
Model:
Club Stiletto FemDom
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17420932.mp4
File Size : 283.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_17420932.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Sasha Foxxx_s Tiny Foot Smoke Slave - VR 360_ HD

Description:
WARNING: This is a VR 360 Clip. Only purchase if you own a VR headset or have VR Software on your computerYour Goddess Sasha Foxxx has kept you as her tiny slave for a while now. You_ve lived peacefully in her shoes and she enjoys tormenting you. She_s currently on break at her job smoking a cigarette and letting her dirty smelly feet air out. SHe decides to be a little bit evil and torment you a bit. She picks you up in her hand and starts blowing cigarette smoke in your face. The smoke envelopes your whole body as she laughs at your discomfort. She puts you on the table top and stretches her massive dirty feet in your face. She wants you to worship your Goddess and smell her feet. Maybe even lick them clean for her. You cough as more smoke is blown yourway, she even ashes on you. The searing pain hurts a lot but you soldier on as pleasing your Goddess means everything to you. She finally tells you its time to put you back in your home, in her shoe Starring: Sasha Foxxx *GIANTESS* *VIRTUAL REALITY 360* *SMOKING FETISH* *FOOT FETISH*
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15637958.mp4
File Size : 82.36 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:08:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15637958.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- AROMA BUTT THERAPY feat Astrodomina (HD MP4)

Description:
HD 1920 x 1080p&nbsp---&nbspI found you snooping in my room, my tiny little pervert and have you at my disposal... now to decide what to do with you
You_re a one-inch tinyman sneaking around Sydney_s house, and while you though you would go undetected, she cornered you and now you_re staring up at her immense figure. She_s upset too, because she knows you were spying on her when she was sunbathing. She hates you perverted little men There_s no question you_re doomed, she WILL dispose of you, the question is how? Will she put you in her mouth and chew you up? Stomp on you? Sit on you? Hrm... well, let_s just say she has something really smelly planned for you, haha
You_re stuck down below her as she turns around and hovers her huge Goddess ass above you, are you ready for your punishment little one? Slowly she grabs her butt cheeks and releases the biggest fart you_ve ever seen, right in your tiny little face hahaha She laughs at you, Oh, did I blow you away?
Syndey is just getting started though, and in the end (pun intended) Sydney might just make you her next butt plug...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model:
AstroDomina
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21815047.mp4
File Size : 252.79 MB
Duration : 00:12:31

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_21815047.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Sweet Step-Daughter_s Seduction HD MP4

Description:
Step-Daddy, just take a break and play with me.. I_ve been watching you, you_re not even doing anything. Don_t be silly Step-Daddy, you didn_t mean that. You said the same thing last time. I can see you_re already hard... Okay Step-Daddy, but I_ll be in my room doing yoga if you change your mind....
***Starring Jessie Wylde***
Model:
Family Therapy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_19547281.mp4
File Size : 210.11 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:34

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_19547281.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Cute Pink Tights And Different Stripper Heels, Double And Triple Crossing

Description:
I just recently bought a new pair of tights that are a pastel pink. I was already planning on making this video and I just so happened to wear those tights in the video before this one and I fell in love with them. So I, of course, just HAD to wear them and show them off in this video. So there_s that and also I pulled out 3 pairs of my stripper heels, all in different colors. As the video goes on, I alternate through the 3 different pairs. I cross my legs in each direction and facing left then right or right then left and sway my foot in the air. After a bit of that, I wrap my foot around my calf and triple cross my legs. I have a little bit of a challenge starting off, but my triple cross memory comes back soon and I_m able to achieve what I was trying to do. A triple cross in cute pink tights while wearing stripper heels
Model:
The Alison Miller
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25415885.mp4
File Size : 191.35 MB
Duration : 00:08:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_25415885.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Worship Step-Mommy_s Cunt

Description:
This was a commissioned video. &nbspNo specific names were used. &nbspFor your own personalized fantasy please contact me for details.
Script --&gt Close up worship video. Start with face showing but then move to extreme closeup of crotch.&nbsp
Step-Mommy caught step-son smelling her dirty panties when he should have been at church. Step-Son is embarrassed but curious because he doesnt know what hes smelling. So step-mommy decides to show him but also punish him. Step-Mommys legs are spread with her skirt covering her crotch. Step-Mommy tells step-son to kneel down between her legs. Step-Mommy pulls skirt up revealing her panties and points at the crotch area. She tells step-son that this is what he is smelling. Step-Son still doesnt understand so step-mommy takes her panties off to show step-son her cunt. Step-Mommy holds up panties, shows the crotch liner and says this is the part that covers step-mommys cunt and then show step-son your cunt and tell him that this is what he is smelling.&nbsp
Now go in for extreme close up on your crotch and remain there for the rest of the video.&nbspStep-Mommy tells step-son that her cunt smells better straight from the source. So step-mommy slides a finger deep inside, moves it around to get it nice and wet, pulls it back out, showing how wet step-mommy is, and tells step-son to smell. Step-Son really enjoys this. Now he wants to know what it tastes like. So step-mommy tells step-son to suck her cunt juices off her finger. Step-Son really enjoys the taste.&nbspStep-Mommy reminds step-son that this isnt normal and that he has to be punished for smelling step-mommys panties. Step-Son should have been at church instead of smelling step-mommys panties. So step-mommy punishes step-son by making him worship his new God....step-mommys cunt.
Step-Mommy uses some baby oil to get her cunt and butthole really shiny. Now lots of blasphemous dirty talk. Tell step-son that step-mommys cunt is God and he needs to worship step-mommys cunt. Step-Mommy spreads cunt wide. Explains to step-son that deep inside of step-mommys cunt, past all the wet &amp pink insides of step-mommys cunt, is God. God is inside of step-mommys cunt. Tell step-son to start licking deep. Lick all of the wet and pink insides of step-mommys cunt. Gods in there. Get to god. Now step-mommy taps on her butthole with a finger and tells step-son to start licking it. Tell step-son to kiss it, lick around step-mommys butthole, and finally stick his tongue deep inside of step-mommys butthole. Maybe god is in step-mommys butthole? Tell step-son to get deep inside of step-mommys butthole and get to god. Then step-mommy makes step-son go back and forth a little, sticking his tongue deep in step-mommys cunt and then deep in step-mommys butthole. Keep telling step-son angrily to lick step-mommys cunt and butthole. Gods in there. Lick really deep.&nbspStep-Mommys done with the punishment. She hands step-son her dirty panties, tells him to go to his room and pray to Step-Mommys dirty panties.
Captures Your Fantasy For: &nbspPussy Worship, Blasphemy, Female Domination, MILF, Taboo, Religious, Older Woman, Pussy Worship, POV, Panty Fetish, Smell Fetish, Men Following Orders, Close Ups, Hairy Pussy, Pussy Spreading, Asshole Fetish, Humiliation, Virtual Ass Licking, Instructional
Model:
Natalie Wonder Clips
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_21688359.mp4
File Size : 130.1 MB
Duration : 00:13:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_21688359.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- LEATHER Corset on Toilet

Description:
I don_t have much time and this one is going to be really quick. I am already shuffling between clip filming but the nature calls again and I have to rush, wipe and be ready to return to my business
Model:
My gross store
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_24082359.mp4
File Size : 24.25 MB
Duration : 00:02:53

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_24082359.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Hotel Hookup: Alexis Fawx

Description:
Alexis Fawx is one of the ultimate MILFs out there. She showed up wearing a damn sexy business woman outfit-exactly like Id want my naughty secretary to dress every day. Plenty of cleavage showing off those huge tits and a tight skirt painted onto her incredible ass. I couldnt wait to get her on my cock.
Model:
Wicked Walter Studio
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_22694719.mp4
File Size : 532.83 MB
Duration : 00:22:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_22694719.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- 360 VR - Audens Tiny Foot Pervert POV

Description:
Experience Auden in a whole new way You_ve adored those beautiful feet that have squished you so many times before. Now, look around in this new 360_ VR video and experience what it_s really like to be a petrified bug on the floor before Auden Including booming footstep sounds, an in shoe intro, and of course all that delicious dialogue you_ve come to love Auden for. The story focuses on a tiny guy found in Auden_s shoe whom she takes out and then considers stepping on as she paces around him. She_s late to go out with her friend though, so your little game of cat and mouse comes to an end as she squashes you underfoot.You don_t need a VR Headset to watch our VR videos (but it makes it cooler of course) Instead you can use the free basic desktop viewer on: https:theta360.comensupportdownload You can also use Google Cardboard and a Cardboard enabled VR player.The future is here Get squished by it
Model:
CANADIAN AND ASIAN GIANTESS FANTASY
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15707586.mp4
File Size : 47.97 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:09:45

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15707586.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- K latex teaser (PART A)

Description:
...sexy high-heel-boots in combination with this black latex-dress... i give my fancy full scope... or better said, i will fire your imagination... (no cumshot in part a)... --SCREEN SIZE 1920x1080-- --RUN TIME 7:11--
Model:
K KLIXEN PRODUCTIONS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_5659389.mp4
File Size : 206.3 MB
Duration : 00:07:14

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_5659389.mp4