Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Swallow Sara Rosa Dirty Farts - FULL VERSION - FULL HD QUALITY (1920 X 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE - SPECIAL PRICE: 34 MINUTES FOR US$ 19,99

Description:
Brazil Lesbian presents this hard farting movie in FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 Video File
Gorgeous Sara Rosa wants to fart a lot in this hard farting session while Elaine is obeyed to smell and to swallow her dirty farts and hates that. The powerful brunette releases all farts against Elaine mouth and realizes that is so stinky. The girl keeps swallowing a lot her Domme rotten farts.
BRAZILIAN FARTING MOVIE STARRING SARA ROSA IN MANY SCENES OF: DIRTY ASS, BIG BUTTS, LESBIAN AND ASS SMELLING
THE WHOLE FILM IN FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL LESBIAN FETISH
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_20125101.mp4
File Size : 725.24 MB
Resolution : 1908x1080
Duration : 00:33:57

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_20125101.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Stinky Feet Frontseat with Jae Lynn 4K UHD MP4

Description:
Jae Lynn Piggs (wearing a casual outfit) is catching a ride home with her college professor (rootdawg). She has noticed how much he apparently likes her bare feet. This provides Jae Lynn with an opportunity to gain another foot slave for her stable. Watch as the camera brings you right in front of Jae Lynn_s desireable bare soles.
Model:
Foot Fetish by Rootdawg25
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_23519075.mp4
File Size : 899.14 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:10:01

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:2160p_15000000_23519075.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Vore Revenge - Voring your girlfriend - Using you as my personal dildo - WMV

Description:
Maria_s casually starting up her game, after she hears knocking on the door she_s already annoyed. Who could be ruining her day off?
Walking slowly towards the door, carefully opening up, she let_s him in, it_s her ex boyfriend.&nbsp
What are you doing here? Oh.. You_re just here to pick up your old games..
..But why is your new girlfriend waiting outside? It_s been weeks since we broke up You haven_t changed at all have you You can tell she_s angry and walks up to the bed.&nbsp
Worst thing is, it doesn_t matter what I say. she says as her belly let_s out a huge growl.
I_ve just been so depressed. I could barely eat a thing... and you_re just fucking someone else again. Sure, I_ll get your videogames, then you_re getting out of here.. she continues to rub her belly and starts looking for the items underneath the bed.
You can tell she_s lost weight and hear her belly roar once again. She comes from underneath the bed with a grin...
You know, I_ve been having a strange feeling about this.. I think it wasn_t about these games. You simply wanted to show of your new girlfriend and how you_ve moved on&nbsp
She_s onto you, you try to leave but she blocks the entrance.
You didn_t think you_d get away with this, but that_s far from the truth. You and your new girlfriend are going NOWHERE. &nbsp
You_re starting to get scared, but she simply laughs at you. She comfirms your feelings by saying it_s going to be a fun night.. What does that even mean? Maria closes in even further.&nbsp
I_ve..been wanting to do this for so long. What_s happening you ask? By that time you_re already one head beneath her.
Nothing much, you_re just shrinking. You_re growing into a tiny, tiny little man.. Oh, what I_m going to do with you - you_re not ready for it... Ultimately you end up at grounds height but she just has to taunt you more.&nbsp
How does it feel to be this small? Your girlfriend_s sharing the same fate, I_m going to make her dissapear first - and you_re going to watch. You won_t get away with this... Maria picks your tiny body off the ground and places you unto her desk.&nbsp
She_s made her table and sits down with a plate of chicken nuggets.
You know, it was never my intention for this to happen. I was just minding my own business, playing some games, making a snack and then you showed up. Now your poor little girlfriend, who has nothing to do with this, takes part in my afternoon snack.&nbsp
With the chicken nugget, she demonstrates over and over again how she_ll devourer your girlfriend untill the plate leaves nothing but your loved one in a crying fetal position.&nbsp
Maria smiles and can_t control her excitement, she start_s licking your girlfriend as if she_s a lollipop. You can_t decide if you_re turned on or terrified, so you just keep staring. After a few more tastes it_s time to say goodbye, the tiny girl gets swallowed by Maria. She_s still alive when she reaches inside Maria_s stomach. Maria_s stomach struggles to digest as the girlfriend makes a ruckus, but the giantess_s belly conquers. She hadn_t eaten in a while afteral, she_ll be digested in no time.&nbsp
Now it_s your turn.
Maria stand before you, starting to undress as she explains more about her plan. Taking her pants off you can see her belly still bulging out a bit.
Let_s get rid of this so I can properly punish you. Your girlfriend is soundly digesting in there and what you_re getting, is going to be far more painful. She turns around and shoves your tiny face into her clit.&nbsp
How does it feel to be my personal sex toy? I know you_re enjoying this in some twisted way, your girlfriend wasn_t very good looking compared to me afterall.. Maria suddenly turns soft and starts sucking your tiny cock. That big slippery tongue feels so good that your whole body goes numb.&nbsp
Maria then reveals the nature of her plan as she starts to wrap you into a condom. Sucking you for the last time before she pushes you into her tight pussy. You_re her dildo now, using you to satisfy her needs one last time before throwing you out.&nbsp
She starts rubbing her clit while you penetrate her, her walls start crushing your bones but it_s the best thing you_ve ever felt. You_ve never seen her this upclose and wet.&nbsp
After cumming she lays you down unto her bloated belly, you can still hear your girlfriend digesting loudly.&nbsp
Aren_t those noises relaxing? You know I gotta give it to you, that was good hate sex... Too bad you were good for a one time use. I_ve comepletely destroyed you and like a used condom, you_re ready for the can.
She carries you into the kitchen and exits with Into the trash you go In the other room you can hear Maria fart loudly, your girlfriend is really gone now and so are you.&nbsp
&nbsp
Model:
Maria Alive
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_20280587.mp4
File Size : 672.07 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:54

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_20280587.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Tabby sits her farting ass down

Description:
Tabby sits her big fat ass on the edge of the bed while releasing some farts one by one watch as she grinds her big ass on the bed, soaking her pungent gasses into the sheets
Model:
Tabbys Ebony ASSSS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25450387.mp4
File Size : 68.57 MB
Duration : 00:02:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_25450387.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- 360 VR - Crushed By Your Sisters POV

Description:
You_ve always had a thing for your sisters and especially their feet. Regina and Judy unfortunately don_t share your enthusiasm. Shrunk and at their mercy, you find yourself staring up at them from the grass as they voice their frustrations. After wondering just what they_ll do as they show off the soles of their feet, Regina suggests they just step on you The two are pretty heartless about their vile idea, and in the end they do step on you... However that isn_t the end. You wake up between Regina_s fingers and find the two girls pulling your arms off to eat After tearing your legs off and eating them too they leave you in the garden.You don_t need a VR Headset to watch our VR videos (but it makes it cooler of course) Instead you can use the free basic desktop viewer on: https:theta360.comensupportdownload You can also use Google Cardboard and a Cardboard enabled VR player.
Model:
CANADIAN AND ASIAN GIANTESS FANTASY
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15984162.mp4
File Size : 32.85 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:04:12

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15984162.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Step-Son, We Don_t Have Time... HD MP4

Description:
Step-Son, can_t you see I_m getting ready to go out to dinner? I_m already late, I don_t have time for this. You can_t just expect me to do this for you whenever you want. It_s only been two days. Don_t look at me like that... We can_t do this all the time baby, your Step-Father is going to find out, and then what will we do? Well, he shouldn_t be home till later, maybe we could... but you have to promise to be quick.... ***Starring Molly Jane***
Model:
Family Therapy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_13649079.mp4
File Size : 159.55 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:38

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_13649079.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Two Shrunken Men (WMV)

Description:
*startled* What are you doing here, in my house? And why are you so, so small? Can you hear me? *seductively* You know what turns me on, boys? Little tiny tongues flicking and licking me... all my naughty bits. My big, supple breasts. My hard, erect nipples. My sexy hairy pussy. A tongue on my swollen clit, right there, and a tongue on -- or should I say, in -- my sweet little bumhole. Oh my Well boys, this could be a rare treat for all of us. *rhetorically* You ready to lick?
Model:
Annabelle Flowers Queen of Crush
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_10967609.mp4
File Size : 46.6 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:10:34

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_10967609.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- LICK AND SUCK MY BIG ASS WITH YOUR GIANT TONGUE - TOP GIRL MIRELLA GIBSON - FULL VERSION - EXCLUSIVE KC 2017 HD

Description:
STARRING: MIRELLA GIBSON AND SLAVE DEMI.
SYNOPSE:&nbspMirella and Linda have many desires and a huge assault on the ass, she looks for Demo to satisfy her, Demi complains of language pain because she spent the night with her boyfriend, Mirella did not mind the pain in her tongue and ordered her best asslicker to give her Extreme pleasure in the ass, she sucked and licked this ass beautiful and great with mastery and much pleasure, Mirella raves with the licks and blowjobs that Demi provides in her giant ass, and a delight to see a beautiful brunette with sun-tanned green of the sun being licked And sucked into a real anal orgasm.
Model:
KARINA CRUEL LESBIAN DIRTY
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_18000560.mp4
File Size : 326.08 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:10

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_18000560.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Toes Curl Pantyhose Footjob

Description:
You can_t resist the sight of my soft soles and beautiful toes in pantyhose. Doesn_t take long before they_re wrapped around your cock in all of their glory. Watch as i curl my luscious toes around your shaft until the cum oozes out and i continue until theres a puddle of man milk to soak my pantyhose covered soles in.
Model:
Queen Yessenias Feet
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17482288.mp4
File Size : 168.07 MB
Duration : 00:07:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_17482288.mp4