Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- New Bitch To Swallow Our Dirty Farts - FULL VERSION - SPECIAL PRICE: 41 MINUTES FOR US$ 19,99

Description:
Our hot Dayane and Jennifer are extremely evil in this hard farting movie humiliation little Petra with the most stinky farts that she will never forget. They drop farts on her nose obeying the little girl to smell and to get her nose very close to their assholes making poor defenseless slave suffers a lot. The migthy Dommes have big dirty asses and fart all the time letting Petra breathless. DON_T MISS THIS REALLY ROUGH FARTING MOVIE WITH MANY SCENES OF: ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, DIRTY ASS, BIG BUTTS AND HUMILIATION
THE WHOLE FILM IN HD 1280 X 720 HIGH DEFINITION CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_11021663.mp4
File Size : 450.78 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:41:31

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_11021663.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Nina Kayy is BACK Full 40 minute version

Description:
Nina Kayy is back and looks even better Nina has a habit of laying around half naked texting and casually twerking...it was just too much to handle seeing all that ass just sitting there. So I DEFINITELY had to get some. Ate her ass first to show her I was serious, and went straight into the pussy. Pussy so good it literally felt like her kitty was giving me brainHard, hot and heavy fuckin We went so long we ran out of film and didn_t catch the cumshot unfortunately Good pussy was almost too much to handle Lots of head, lots of pussy eatin, lots of fuckin That_s why Nina Kayy is bae
Model:
DickDrainers XXX
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15662548.mp4
File Size : 609.79 MB
Duration : 00:45:53

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15662548.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- MAID FEMALE TRAINING SEX DOLL TRANSFORMATION - FULL HD

Description:
&nbsp
Barbara and Olga are 2 friends. Theyre both from Czech Republic. Barbara is the attractive one. She immigrates recently in USA and she doesnt have green card. Olga is the ugly one and she immigrates in USA in 1996, now working as a maid, with a regular won green card. Barbara is working in a bar, as a stripper. She doesnt want to work forever in the strip bar, so she frequently asks Olga to find her a regular work... One day Olga asks Barbara to substitute her as a maid. Barbara comes to work in substitution to her fiend. She enters the apartment and starts to clean up and do domestic activities While she is taking care of the sofa, the house owner enters the room. He asks who is her, she explains whats going on. The man is getting closer to her in the while. Now he touches Barbara body. She refuses him, with a clear: DO NOT TOUCH But the man seems not to understand. Again Barbara stops him firmly however the man, with a single hand movement on her head, mesmerises Barbara. Now that she is in his power, the man orders her to strip all naked. Barbara executes and she leaves only her sneakers on. The man makes her suck his dick and lick his balls, then he uses her like a real SEX DOLL. He puts his dick inside her cunt, like it is a real hole in a plastic dummy. Barbara has got no reaction, as long as she is blocked inside her mental status. The man continues to humiliate and mock her, about the fact she didnt allow him to touch her body. Now she is fucked and she cannot do anything to exit the role of a perfect SEX DOLL.
&nbsp
For Windows Media Player HD version click here - MAID FEMALE TRAINING SEX DOLL TRANSFORMATION - wmv HD
&nbsp
For MP4 smartphone version click here - MAID FEMALE TRAINING SEX DOLL TRANSFORMATION - smartphone version
&nbsp
Model:
UNCHAINED PERVERSIONS SEX AND SUB
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24585989.mp4
File Size : 455.35 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:35

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_24585989.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Becoming Cali Logan_s VR Slave (VR)

Description:
***THIS IS A VR CLIP- YOU MUST HAVE A VR HEADSET TO FULLY ENJOY THIS VIDEO***(Please also note- You may need to adjust the video type on your headset in order to view properly. You can watch the clip using a 360 viewing program on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device, however, using the headset delivers the best results)Now for the fun stuffYou have been shrunken down to the size of a toy and found your way into Cali_s playroom. She ruses in one morning to clean up and you watch her through the doors and windows of your hide out. She spots you and gasps. What are you Why are you so small? And what are you doing in her house?She pokes at you and realizes that you are, in fact, a tiny human. She picks you up to investigate further. At first she thinks you are gross, but then she realizes that she can do whatever she wants with you.The power immediately goes to her head. She starts teasing you about all of the thing she could make you do since youre so tiny and she is so big. She stands in front of you comparing your sizes. Even knocks you over with a toy car.You are really getting nervous that she is going to do something crazy, or even worse, get rid of you all together. Thankfully she realizes that she is running late for work. Not sure if she wants to keep you, she figures its best to take you with her for now and throws you in her purse. Its gonna be a long dayThis Virtual Reality clip can be found in Cali Logan_s Custom Fantasies store under the Giantess category.
Model:
Cali Logans Custom Fantasies
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15601738.mp4
File Size : 77.88 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:10:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15601738.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Liquor Store Whore - Part 1 2 3 Combined - MEGA LENGTH - HUGE SALE - WIFE GETS USED IN NASTY CRAZY WAYS

Description:
3 FULL LENGTH MOVIES COMBINED FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE CLIPS4SALE WILL ALLOW
&nbsp
I never knew how much of a whore wife I had until she came back to the hotel with a black man. It all started as I told her to dress slutty and go out and find a black man and bring him back here to fill her holes with his sperm.
Before she walked out, I inspected her. Fingering her wet holes, and approving of her short dress and stiletto heels, I sent her out.
Not sure when she returned, as I was resting in the other room, but woke up to her stumbling in, as her tits were hanging out of her dress and even her pussy was showing as this stranger must have fingered her in the car.
She immediately started servicing him, as he told her what a white whore she was for picking him up at a .....liquor store
He punished her by making her gag and choke on his cock, until he made my sweet wife puke all over his cock, and floor But he was so excited about making her do that, he just rammed his hard cock in her mouth, without her being able to clean up NASTY
He was so into my wife that he called one of his buddies and he came over to use her holes Together they made her do degrading acts as they told her they better do what they say, or else
I know all of this, because I was peeking out of the bedroom door, as I was stroking my cock Finally, I couldn_t stand it any longer and walked out and surprised them both
They were making her do so many nasty acts, including shoving the very bottle of liquor that she bought in the store she picked him up at, deep in her cunt
The second black man fucked her sweet mouth so violently, that she again, puked all over herself, as he just laughed, and said, Take it, Whore.
Taking turns, she took their cocks in every hole. Nothing could stop them from assaulting her helpless asshole, cunt and mouth
All of this, directly in front of me, as I watched and stroked my cock through my pants as I loved her going out and being a dirty, whore for me Whew
The assault continues, as my whore wife has to do what these two aggressive black bulls demand
If part one, wasn_t enough, this part she was made to service them in front of me. As they sunk their black cocks deep in her holes, they told her what a whore she was for picking them up, and letting them take turns with them. They would sometimes acknowledge me, as they told me what a dirty whore I married as they made her take their cocks in her asshole.
They made her get on the carpet and lewdly spread open her legs as she was mounted. Seeing her holes stretching and gripping around their cocks made me want to join in
Dragging her into the bedroom, and on the very bed I rested in, only moments before was a huge turn on
&nbsp
3 FULL LENGTH MOVIES COMBINED FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE CLIPS4SALE WILL ALLOW
Model:
White Wives Being Inseminated
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_25361609.mp4
File Size : 449.78 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:12:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_25361609.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Motherly toe job - mp4

Description:
(PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A VIRTUAL REALITY 360 CLIP. YOU WILL NEED SOFTWARE TO VIEW IT) I find you napping near the tissue box. I love the fact that you are so small now, that you can snuggle up to anything and be incognito. Today i wore my stiletto shoes. Your favorite ones i use to wear out when we went to family dinners with your step-father. You always liked the fact that my feet got sweaty in them, and would ask me to give you a foot job, when we came home after your step-dad went to rest. I wore them today as a surprise to you. The only thing is now i can_t give you a foot job. I show you my heels, tease you with them and then take them off to reveal to you my sweaty soles. You immediately get hard. I_ve decided to give you a toe job instead and then let you stroke until you came. When you are done, i place you in my stiletto, so you can relax. A giantess motherly love for my cute tiny step-son.
Model:
Alexis Playground
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_15759464.mp4
File Size : 172.34 MB
Duration : 00:09:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_15759464.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- K balls-bondage

Description:
like a spider im waiting for you, to knock you out on the floor... assassanited by me you wake up again in my chamber with a special bondage: ...hands on the back... each of the leg is bound thigh to calf... dont forget the balls, well separated they are bound firm and they are fixed to the legs... oookeiii, honey... my cockhead rubbing thumb will help emptying your helpless, blue balls... --SCREEN SIZE 1280 x 720-- --RUN TIME 12:32--
Model:
K KLIXEN PRODUCTIONS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_3906379.mp4
File Size : 126.22 MB
Duration : 00:12:35

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_3906379.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Alien Breeding Experiment

Description:
In this custom video I tell the story of my time in the government Alien Breeding program. I had been working in the program for some time when I was taken and found my self in a familiar setting. The experimenter has become the specimen. I still don_t know how long I was restrained by the creature, continually being filled and pumped full of it_s dark slimy cum. Enjoy XOXOX
Model:
AdalynnX
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24975961.mp4
File Size : 537.95 MB
Duration : 00:21:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_24975961.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Virgin Boy MP4

Description:
Silly boy just couldn_t wait for a girl to want to fuck him. So he decided to go to a brothel. He_s waiting nervously in the room waiting for his special treat to come inside and blow his mind. When I show up to rock his world. Wearing all black with my zipper stilettos and my sheer black thigh highs with my garter straps, my tight wet look top and my corset. I start teasing him giving him a lap dance first and grabbing his hands to show him how to properly grope my body. Followed by me letting him slowly strip off my clothes then me sitting on his face. Rubbing my pussy and my tits all in his face over and over before I show him what it means to be fucked.
Garter &amp Stockings - High Heels - Corset - Kissing - Face Sitting - Creampie - ***To view other video formats please visit all categories***
Model:
CASEY CUMZ Twisted Fantasies
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_12080673.mp4
File Size : 574.93 MB
Duration : 00:24:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_12080673.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- FART Punishment - Giantess Tabby

Description:
Giantess Tabby finds a tiny little man by her bed, She holds him up to her face and starts talking to him, telling him exactly what she wants to do with him. She lays him on the bed on his back, turns around and shakes her big ass over him, spreading her cheeks and then slowly sitting on him. She farts on him She pins him down between her asshole and the bed... blasting away at his tiny body. This punishment is brutal When shes satisfied she then gets up and walks to the bathroom with the tiny man still stuck in her tight asshole. She sits on the toilet and pushes hard find out what happens to this scared tiny man in this naughty farting giantess clip...
Model:
Tabbys Ebony ASSSS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_19217779.mp4
File Size : 42.9 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:09:31

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_19217779.mp4