Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Breed Step-Mommy

Description:
Step-Mommy Rose needs your help she_s desperate to get pregnant again and step-daddy hasn_t been able to help so she needs you her special good boy to breed her fat wet step-mommy pussy and fill her with cum over and over until she gets pregnant. Step-Mommy knows your curious about touching and rubbing and sucking her fat step-mommy tits and what it would feel like to slide your hard cock inside step-mommy_s wet cunt. Give Step-Mommy what she wants and make her happy with all of your hot cum Taboo, Step-Mommy role play, mommas boy, pawg, blonde, mature, breeding, fat, big boobs, Bbw goddess,
Model:
lusciousrose69
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21434995.mp4
File Size : 141.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:31

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_21434995.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- What Did I Say About Bigger Butts?

Description:
Remember when I gave you that fun bit of knowledge about bigger butts? Can you remember what it was? Yes, that_s right They produce bigger farts While laying comfortably in a cute bra and thong lingerie combo, on a bright red pillow, I start producing some yummy farts I talk about how you like sucking them directly from Me, while I am so cozy I love this pillow I think that because I am so relaxed, it_s allowing the farts to just fall out Also, knowing that I always have someone to worship My gas, makes Me even more relaxed and happy
Model:
The Alison Miller
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24925775.mp4
File Size : 187.96 MB
Duration : 00:09:45

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_24925775.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Britney Amber - Your Final Birthday Wish - VR 360 MP4

Description:
*** No 2 over all on Clips4sale TOP 50** VIRTUAL REALITY 360 CLIP ONLY Wake up Echoes around you as you slowly get to your senses. Your gorgeous girlfriend Britney Amber comes bounding into the room, towering above you. Happy Birthday baby she says as she looks down on your now tiny body. She_s made you one wish come true. She_s shrunken you to a few inches tall She gets a bit of an evil look on her face as she thinks you_re so tiny she might accidentally step on you with her massive foot. Of course she isn_t going to hurt you though. She knows you_ve always wanted to explore her body as a tiny man as she gives you her huge soles to kiss first. She then gets down and crawls around over you, you marvel at her massive size as she goes over the top of you. Her huge breasts and pussy loom as your sky. She perches over you with her pussy and slowly lowers down on you over and over again. You are getting harder and harder in your tiny pants as she scoops you up and puts you in between her breasts. She loves how turned on she_s making you as she dangles you over her face. She decides she wants you to worship her feet some more as she sits herself on the sofa and you crawl towards her massive soles. She finally tells you that this will be your final birthday as she tells you that she has a secret wish herself, that she wants to feel you inside her. You panic as it becomes apparent what she means by that. She slowly lowers you into her gaping mouth as you scream. Her teeth slowly close around you until you are gupled down.
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15600354.mp4
File Size : 117.25 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:11:49

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15600354.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Summer_s Bound and Cumming

Description:
Summer Hart is in a bondage predicament, all right Move in close to see this incredibly sexy girl completely at the mercy of a powerful toy that will turn her cunny inside and out. This curvy cute redhead with huge titties and big nipples is secured to a chair by black rope, with a black ball gag to bite down on as the Hitachi wand positioned at her lightly hairy ginger pussy sends one wave of bondage orgasm pleasure after another right into her helpless core
Dressed in a classic black garter belt, black nylon stockings that come to her mid-thighs, and beige pumps, Summers gams are secured by black rope to the chair, just as her wrists are. With every pleasurable jolt of the vibe, she kicks her knees up, just enough to emphasize how totally and inescapably restrained she is in the chair.
Her girlish cries and sighs mix with the pounding of her heels against the floor as she submits over and again to the buildup of orgasms in her beauteous box, and the thrumming of the wand almost sounds like a truck barreling down a highway as it throws Summer into an overdrive of orgasms with jiggling titties and clenching hands
Model:
Fetish Pros Bondage Fetish Videos
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21406541.mp4
File Size : 170.85 MB
Duration : 00:10:19

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_21406541.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Getting All The Gas Out In Green

Description:
I am really good at giving myself gas Like, I know all the right foods to eat and beverages to consume. And it gives me raging gas. However, some days I_m just way too good at it And although I_ve achieved whatever goal I wanted to with giving myself gas, there is always a bit extra that needs to come out Today was one of those days. So have on green panties and I_m laud in my favorite position to get it all out and I made sure that your face is nice and close to my butt crack. And I just rip ass again and again and again and again. I lost count of how many farts are in this one&nbsp&nbsp
Model:
The Alison Miller
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17899678.mp4
File Size : 197.57 MB
Duration : 00:13:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_17899678.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Sara Rosa Real Smelly Farts - FULL VERSION - FULL HD QUALITY (1920 X 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE - SPECIAL PRICE: 33 MINUTES FOR US$ 19,99

Description:
Brazil Fetish Films presents this delicious farting movie in FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 Video File
Merciless Goddess Sara Rosa is real evil farting a lot on Elaine_s face. She presses Elaine_s head against her dirty ass and farts directly on her nose obeying the poor girl to smell all disgusting thing. Then she is dropping farts on her nose without stop making poor defenseless slave suffers a lot.
GREAT SCENES OF: FARTING, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, BIG BUTTS, DIRTY ASS AND HUMILIATION
THE WHOLE FILM IN FULL HD QUALITY (1920 x 1080) MP4 VIDEO FILE CLIP - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_19662263.mp4
File Size : 829.79 MB
Duration : 00:33:22

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_19662263.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- We Licked Sweated Asses - FULL VERSION

Description:
The friends Milly, Carol and Suzan are napping in the same bed... Carol had very hot dreams, and when she wakes up her this very excited one... Milly and Suzan wake up sound, and the three, they will delight with games of a lot of pleasure... they whip them sweated asses, one of the other ones. Great closes, of the three licking and sucking their delicious asses. Suzan, likes feet a lot... and same the three delighting with yours asses, she whips the feet of Milly and Carol... Great film for who likes ass adoration
REAL CLIP DURATION: 33:35 - THE WHOLE FILM IN 640 X 480 HIGH RESOLUTION CLIP 640 X 480 high resolution clip - FULL VERSION
Model:
BRAZIL FETISH FILMS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_1160534.mp4
File Size : 184.56 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:33:38

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:480P_2000000_1160534.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Lick my Cheerleader soles 2 - HD 1080p MP4

Description:
After being humiliated by head Cheerleader Sunshine a few months have passed and Mia has now been promoted to head cheerleader. Sunshine has annoyed the entire team and Mia has no choice but to tell Sunshine she is to be removed from the team. Where once Sunshine was the queen bee she is now begging to keep her spot on the team. Mia tells her she will give her one chance. She has to do what Sunshine made her do to get on the team and get on her knees and lick her sweaty feet clean. Sunshine is disgusted at the thought but agrees as she doesn_t want to lose her spot. She gets down and starts sucking and kissing Mia_s soles. Soon she gets into it as Mia relaxes and enjoys having her revenge on Sunshine
Starring: Goddess Sunshine, Mia Amor
*FOOT WORSHIP* *FOOT GAGGING* *INTERRACIAL DOMINATION*
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_15924366.mp4
File Size : 374.88 MB
Duration : 00:12:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:1080p_8000000_15924366.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Niki Teaches You a VR Lesson

Description:
*PLEASE NOTE: this clip is shot in virtual reality. You MUST have a VR headset to view it, otherwise it won_t play properly.*It_s Niki_s turn with you now Hannah just discovered you shrunken down to size and was nice enough to give you a body tour and hide you in her mouth. But now you_re on your own and she told Niki all about you. Niki just loves dominating little men She calls out for you but you_re are kind of scared so you don_t answer. Now when she finds you she is really gonna show you who_s boss around here She picks you up and starts taunting you for being so small. She squishes you between her big beautiful bikini-clad tits and puts you underneath her, bouncing her butt up and down on you and smothering you completely. All you can see is a small opening through her butt cheeks and all you can hear is the clap of them smacking down on you. Niki decides you haven_t had enough until she says. She puts you onto the ground and steps all over you with her big feet. She playfully licks you and fantasizes about how yummy you might taste. As if this wasn_t enough, now she takes off her bikini and repeats these things with her bare naked body She shoves you deep down into her naughty bits and wiggles and moans until she is good and satisfied. Back to her curiosity about how you taste, she opens up wide gulps you down, giving you a great POV shot of her wide open mouth and teeth
Model:
Hannah in Fetishland
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_15709614.mp4
File Size : 131.9 MB
Resolution : 1440x720
Duration : 00:11:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video:720p_4000000_15709614.mp4