Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- THE MEG (HD 1080p MP4)

Description:
Captain Kitty Quinn is out to sea with her deckhand Anastasia Rose when Anastasia mentions her fears of the giant mythological shark beast The Meg (Megan Jones). Captain Kitty confirms her fears with a personal story, as panning shots of The Meg show her devouring even large sea life. Its not long before this sea monster makes an appearance and wrecks the boat. Will the captain and crew and survive The Meg? (Custom Clip. Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Anastasia, Kitty, or Megan? Email us today.)
Model:
Ginary_s Giantess Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_23850437.mp4
File Size : 310.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_23850437.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Sex Ed Tutor Teaches Impregnation POV Creampie Demo - Lelu Love

Description:
In this custom video, I_m a sex education teacher and tutor and I_m here to give you a very private lesson all about impregnation with a hands on demo of you fucking me and filling my fertile pussy so you can get me pregnant and learn more about the whole process from start to finish :)
Model:
Lelu Love - Cum Inside, Let_s Play
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_22923867.mp4
File Size : 432.66 MB
Duration : 00:15:40

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_22923867.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Step-Mommy Giantess Mikayla Shrinks Her Little Pee Pee Tiny Boy

Description:
Mikayla shrinks her step-son to the size of a tiny and makes him so embarrassed that he pees in his pants. She teases and taunts him while her little step-son cries and begs not to be made fun of or to be made to say pee. This giantess video is a must see for those who love the mean step-mommy side of Mikayla.&nbsp
Model:
Mile High Mikayla
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24966581.mp4
File Size : 537.38 MB
Duration : 00:22:32

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24966581.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Macy_s Nylon Tease

Description:
Imagine you_re in the room, right in front of Macy and she_s talking to you wearing a pretty floral dress and sheer black nylons with some great close-up views.
Model:
Nylons Pantyhose and Stockings
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25413927.mp4
File Size : 142.88 MB
Duration : 00:06:27

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_25413927.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Rubber Dress, Leather gloves Boots..

Description:
I love to wear My Rubber and Leather clothes..Clip starts out with Me putting on My gloves and showing off My outfit. Then I get My shine spray &amp shine up My dress, gloves and boots..I continue to dance around in My sexy black rubber and leather clothes.
BootsVinyl Fetish
Model:
GODDESS MINXIE
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_1728275.mp4
File Size : 39.69 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:07:03

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :480P_2000000_1728275.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Step-Sis finds out you love Pantyhose *custom

Description:
So.. I found a pair of my pantyhose hidden in your drawer when I was putting your laundry away I also noticed a stain in the front them.. hmmm? What could it be? I dont know how to put this gently, but.. have you been jerking off in my pantyhose? Is that what you do when youre home alone? Parade around in my pantyhose like a some pantyhose wearing pervert? I knew it I knew something was going on In the last couple months, Ive noticed several pairs of my pantyhose have gone missing Now.. I want you to take off your pants and underwear and put these on right now (Shovethrow a pair of pantyhose at the camera) Show me what you do with my pantyhose when Im not around.. go on Put your pantyhose on Thats right, theyre yours now, Im definitely not going to wear them again, but you will be buying me a new pair soon. Wow.. look at you.. youre so good at putting pantyhose on Youre a pro How did this whole pantyhose fetish of yours get started? Im sure it started off innocent enough, but, I bet you never knew how hooked youd be once you put on that first pair of pantyhose.. Aww, you look so adorable in your pantyhose, princess You dont know whats going on, but now Im going to get even with you Im going to make you jerk off in those pantyhose you love so much and humiliate you for it If you dont, our Step-Parents will definitely find out whats been going on How would you like if I told them? So start rubbing that erection growing under your pantyhose. Thats right, Im going to watch. Im curious what wearing pantyhose does to you. Are you jealous of me wearing these pantyhose right now? I mean, I can wear my pantyhose anytime and out in public if I want to. What do you think of pantyhose on my legs? Does it multiply how turned on you are right now? I mean, to see me in my pantyhose while feeling them on yourself? I bet it does.. Do you like when I pull them up as high as I can?? Theyre so stretchy. Later on were going to go shopping. You are going to buy me new pantyhose to make up for the ones you stole and youll also be buying several pairs for yourself. You have lost the privilege of wearing boy underwear. Im going to throw out everything in your underwear drawer and were going to start filling it up with pantyhose. What do you think of that? From now on when you open your underwear drawer, all youll have to choose from is pantyhose You may have just enjoyed jerking off in them once in awhile, but now youre going to be wearing them everyday In fact, Ill even start borrowing pantyhose from you Youll have no need to steal mine anymore Youll almost be a Step-Sister to me from now on Keep admiring my legs in these pantyhose Step-Sis.. Thats right, keep rubbing that little sissy slitty inside your pantyhose for me.. When I finally let you cum.. of course youll be cumming inside of your pantyhose Thats right my little sissy, Im going to make you fill your pantyhose with a big creamy surprise I know you love wearing pantyhose so much, you want to cum inside of your pantyhose, dont you? Aww, I bet you cant wait, can you? Are you about to have an accident in your pantyhose? Maybe you should slow down, because, from now on, you can only cum when I tell you to Take a break, and just feel how soft they are on your legs Dont you love the sound they make when you rub your legs together? I bet you cant wait to wear pantyhose everyday for me from now on. Maybe next weekend Ill have some friends over for a PANTYHOSED slumber party I could use you for our entertainment We could all tease you just by wearing our pantyhose and t-shirts together We could watch movies, play games, laugh.. and watch you milk yourself in your pantyhose for us Wouldnt that be fun? Haha.. I could even show them your new underwear drawer filled with pantyhose Youd be Exposed-Fantasy to all my friends. My stepbrother.. the pantyhose wearing pansy, lol. Maybe we can make you up like a life-sized doll Would you like that? It sure looks like you would.. I see that wet spot getting bigger in your pantyhose.. What if we touched your little pantyhose covered penis? Would you like that? Oh, I have an idea of a game we can play We could tie your hands behind your back and gently rub our pantyhose covered feet over your cock to see who can make you pop in your pantyhose first Hah, You are so pathetic Wait a minute.. whats that? Sissy.. are you getting your pantyhose wet? Are you starting to soak those pantyhose? Mmm.. I bet you like that.. Starting to get a little precum on your pantyhose? Are you slut? Of course you are Cause this excites you You must be in pantyhose heaven right now I bet youre on edge. This is the only way you can cum from now on.. wearing womens pantyhose. And, youre going to wear pantyhose everyday like a good slut I know its your favorite and youre going to love it MMM youll feel so soft and sexy, everyday. This is your initiation to wearing pantyhose for the rest of your life.. Do you know that? From now on, I fully control you From now on, you arent a real man anymore. Thats right, wearing pantyhose is now your sexuality How messed up is that? You shouldve never stolen from me, now I own you. Youre my pantyhose bitch You can never escape my control now.. And to think, this is what a few pairs of pantyhose from my underwear drawer have cost you Haha.. Mmm.. you look so PRETTY in your pantyhose I love having this power over you. I can see all that precum soaking your pantyhose, you know? Does this happen every time you wear pantyhose? Are you thinking of how good its going to feel, to finally cum, inside those pantyhose youre wearing? Oh, Im going to have so much fun with you Now keep rubbing your sissy slitty through your pantyhose for me. Are you ready? Ready, to cum in your pantyhose for me? Thats right, you are going love making a big sticky mess inside your pantyhose for me, arent you? Youre about to cream your pantyhose Keep soaking them for me Make a mess in your pantyhose Make a mess in your pantyhose Now, be a good girl and cum in your pantyhose for me Cum in your pantyhose Mmmm.. I can see your cum pumping through your pantyhose I told you, youd be filling them up. Wasnt that fun? Now, keep those messy pantyhose on, and put your pants on over them. Were going to go pantyhose shopping.. : )
Model:
Goddess Gwen the Princess Boss
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_22927331.mp4
File Size : 238.07 MB
Duration : 00:10:54

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_22927331.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Dusty tights and dirty slippers make us sneeze a lot Jc

Description:
Order: The scenario would be that you and your girlfriend room mate are reading magazines. You are sat on the sofa and your girlfriend is on the floor close to you, both quietly reading. You_re both wearing dirty worn slippers and either nylon socks or pantyhose, light coloured and as dirty and well-worn as possible. You_re crossing your legs and dangling your slipper. All of a sudden it falls off your foot you wiggle and spread your toes, your girlfriend doesn_t notice. But then you pull at the toes of your nylons and you _ping_ them, creating a huge cloud of dust from your foot that completely engulfs your girlfriend, who then has a sneezing fit - but she still says nothing and carries on reading without looking up. You cross your legs and again your slipper falls off. This time, she looks up, sniffs the air and looks at you - just as you Ping the nylon again. She sneezes violently again. Now she_s cross and she takes off her own slipper, sniffs it, wiggles and spreads her toes and pings her own nylons right in your face and it_s time for you to sneeze You both do it again in each other_s faces, then you both take your nylons off and sniff the toes of each other_s nylons, slippers, sneezing constantly.
Model:
Lory_s passionate fantasies
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_20230603.mp4
File Size : 249.33 MB
Duration : 00:12:15

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_20230603.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- The Last Job for my Ripped and Worn Pantyhose - MP4 HD

Description:
My sexy nylon Pantyhose is ripped. This is very pitty but at least my Footboy has to smell the scent of my nylon feet. Enjoy my skilled handjob action while my slave enjoys the scent of my sexy feet.
Model:
Triple F Addiction
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21895991.mp4
File Size : 168.91 MB
Duration : 00:08:20

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_21895991.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- London Pantyhose Voyeur

Description:
In this voyeur style video, we have London in a nice blue dress and pantyhose and you get a lot of different views as she just sits and lays on the couch, relaxing.
Model:
Nylons Pantyhose and Stockings
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25414027.mp4
File Size : 179.68 MB
Duration : 00:08:27

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_25414027.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Kinky Asian Glove Domme CFNM cock-milking

Description:
The sexy masked dominant Asian Mistress, in her sexy tight black shiny dress that shows all her curves, pulls on deliciously long leather gloves to her slave by controlling his cock. Even watching her glove up, he_s excited already. After teasing his cock to erection, she suddenly wraps a spiked bracelet, turned inside out, around the base of his throbbing shaft. She squeezes the spiked bracelet tight with one gloved hand while the other hand teases his cock without mercy, sliding the foreskin up and down, and eventually pumping it very hard until the slave can_t help it and shoots his load. The mixture of gloved pleasure and spiked pain on his shaft makes for a true fire and ice effect
Model:
Kinky Asian Glovejobs
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_10891423.mp4
File Size : 230.09 MB
Duration : 00:09:41

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_10891423.mp4