Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Enchantress Sahrye and her missing step-brother, ASMR GTS Vore - MP4

Description:
Enchantress Sahrye was having breakfast with her step-brother when she turns around for a second and POOF he_s gone Where could he be? Did he just walk out? Too bad he_s dressed in the color of her lipstick or maybe she would have spotted him. Now he_s just a _little crumb_ which she eventually swallows whole GULP Slow motion goodness for the last 34s&nbsp - Audio Adios
Model:
Amateur soles giantess and footjobs
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_23968525.mp4
File Size : 231.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:49

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_23968525.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- MANDY_S SECRET FOOT SMELLING ON SLEEPY GENESIS_ SWEATY FEET (HD wmv 1080)

Description:
Genesis comes home from her workout, plopping down on the couch all sweaty and tired still in her work out clothes, socks and sneakers. It isn_t long until Genesis is out, resting, when her room mate Mandy walks in. Mandy checks to see how deep Genesis is into her rest, saying her name and trying to move Genesis but she_s not waking. Mandy knows this is her chance, she_s been dying to sniff her sexy roomie_s feet and now they are perfect all sweaty from working out and Genesis will never even know. Mandy sits at Genesis_ feet and removes her sneakers releasing the scent and sniffing inside of them. The shoes smell so sweet to Mandy, straight from Genesis_ feet nice and wet and sweaty. Mandy can_t help herself she digs her nose into Genesis_ socked feet. Mandy inhales the socks and smell all over the soles and on the toes before taking them off and getting to what she really wants. Genesis_ bare soles are heaven and Mandy moans as she sniffs, rubbing the sweaty socks on her body and putting her nose between her unsuspecting room mates toes. Mandy sniffs hoping Genesis won_t wake up and catch her all in her feet.
Model:
The Foot Fantasy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_21545469.mp4
File Size : 370.86 MB
Duration : 00:11:18

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_21545469.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Ashley Redd - Sweet Step-sister Agrees to Let me Jerk off To her and Ends up With a Cream pie 1080p

Description:
So as usual the old man is pissed off at me. I got a great new job and I am moving into a new place in a soon and have enough for a new car but I just needed a few weeks and of course I get GROUNDED? What the hell? Well his house his rules, and now he cut off the internet and took my phone. I haven_t gotten laid in weeks and now I can_t even jerk off. My Step-sister Ashley comes in looking for her laptop and figures out why I am pissed off. She_s always been on my side, and I ask if she can help. She is pretty shy, but I know she_s horny all the time, the walls are thin and she masturbates more than I do. She actually agree to help out and give me something to look at, and little by little she gets more helpful
Model:
Primal_s POV Family Lust
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24577003.mp4
File Size : 548.41 MB
Duration : 00:28:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24577003.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Hazel Moore - Step-Daughter Caught Stripping for Extra Cash - 1080p

Description:
Hazel_s step-dad has been getting suspicious about her behavior and when he finally confronts her about it he discovers she has been stripping for extra cash. He thinks he can embarrass her out of doing it anymore by making her dance for him but it goes completely different than he expects
Model:
Primal_s Taboo Family Relations
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24698219.mp4
File Size : 728.02 MB
Duration : 00:34:21

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24698219.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- 4K Chronicles of Principal Bob Gymnast - "I got that bitch too" pt 5 - MP4

Description:
Don_t think much needs to be said about this, GM is over the top Bob gets no mercy, still trapped under foot. Taking one smelly flat off to expose teeny Bob You couldn_t just leave me alone you had to go get me in trouble well now you know what you_re in trouble aren_t you. Maybe you shouldn_t trust when your students get you coffee for no fucking reason you dumb ass You dumb fucking cuck Laughing and ridiculing his new position as her foot worshiper Now you_re gonna be my nasty little foot slave But it doesn_t end there as she tells him I intercepted a text _SOS help I_m stuck on the bottom of a students foot_ laughing at him again Trying to use your tiny technology to get away from this giant foot? before taking off her other flat and exposing the tiny teacher he was hoping would save him. Now they_ve got new lives Cleaning up under my feet for the rest of their lives, I let you worship my big toes and wrinkled soles, I think that_s a really fair deal don_t say I didn_t do you any favors. But she quickly gets annoyed at their incompetence There is dirt? Ok you_re welcome and soon getting bored with the two she decides to move on How about you try to scream for help while I suffocate you, that_s right scream for help waste all your oxygen slipping her shoes back on Extremely HOT GTS FOOT TEASE&nbsp- Audio Adios
Model:
Amateur soles giantess and footjobs
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_23863167.mp4
File Size : 368.74 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:06:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :2160p_15000000_23863167.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Ayanna_s Back to Buisness

Description:
Ayanna has been Keeping it FUNKY for over 6 years now She goes back to my original site. She dissapeared for a bit but shes back with the shitz-literally and figuratively speaking Ayanna is back with her 1st fart clip in 4 years. Enjoy a FUNKY medley of farts three ways. Enjoy as she drops her pjs and jiggles and spreads her ass. Then enjoy as she pushes a variety rips, poots, wet ones and stinkers My favorite is when she puts on her blue tights and lets out a really wet, FUNKY blast I want to kiss her ass through the screen when she puts in front the camera Ayanna is back at it again
Model:
LadIes Keeping It Funky 3 Point 0
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_23445983.mp4
File Size : 192.59 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:03:42

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :2160p_15000000_23445983.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Gianna Gem - Full Body tease to Premature Cumming in her Pussy 1080p

Description:
Gianna uses he hands, mouth, feet and finally her pussy to edge a lucky cock. He can_t take much, about 10 seconds after she slides the head into her pussy the second time she gets a suddenly load of cum in her
Model:
Primal_s TEASING, EDGING GRINDING
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_22145007.mp4
File Size : 499.96 MB
Duration : 00:26:02

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_22145007.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Naomi Swann - Let_s Her Step-Brother Make FreeUse of her 1080p

Description:
Naomi is busy on her phone when Rion comes in and starts to feel her up she let_s him use her however he wants and keeps on her phone only pausing when his pounding cock makes her cum. Rion finishes deep in her pussy and she stays bent over the table as his huge load drips out of her
Model:
Primal_s Taboo Family Relations
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24165113.mp4
File Size : 375.98 MB
Duration : 00:16:45

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24165113.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- TRICKS, TREATS, SMELLY FEET (HD wmv 1080)

Description:
Indica heard a trick or treater at her door, all dressed up in her Harley Costumes she grabs her bowl of Candy and heads to open the door where Stefania dressed as wonder woman stands. Trick or Treat, Smell my feet, Stefania says and Indica in interested, telling Stefania to come in. Indica sits Stefania on her couch and asks if she can really smell Stefania_s feet, Stefania thinks this is weird but she_s only interested in the candy. Stefania tells Indica if she can have all the candy form Indica_s house then Indica can sniff her feet. Indica gives up the candy and sits on the floor at Stefania_s sze 6.5 feet wrapped in her converse sneakers. Indica peels one shoe off smelling it, all sweaty from being worn with no socks on a long Halloween night. Indica inhales deep the shoe and Stefania_s feet, taking big breaths so she can taste the smell.&nbsp Stefania enjoys her candy as Indica starts to ride her sneaker moaning while she sniffs Stefania_s soles and toes. Stefania tells Indica not to ruin her shoes but Indica is in the sweaty feet trance paying no attention as she asks Stefania how long she walked in her shoes for. Stefania is ready to go and get more candy as Indica begs her to stay or send more trick or treaters her way.&nbsp
Model:
The Foot Fantasy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_22123421.mp4
File Size : 328.17 MB
Duration : 00:09:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_22123421.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Blake Blossom - Nurse Edges to Ultimate Reward 1080p

Description:
Imagine being in the hospital and having a gorgeous young nurse OBSESSED with your cock. BUT her favorite thing to do with a cock under her control is to edge and tease it over and over, night after night. You_re in no condition to give yourself any relief, you can just hope that one of those nights she will let you finish.
First she edges with soft skilled hands before leaving your cock twitching and balls full and aching. Then another time she uses her lips and tongue so softly until you feel like you are going to explode, then she leaves only to come back another night and sucks your cock like it_s never been sucked, only to stop and leave you in agony again.
Finally she comes in, wearing the sexiest outfit yet, and she goes back to her hands, this time going to the point of no return, but then STOPPING so you have an explosive RUINED ORGASM cumming all over her incredible tits and beautiful face while she laughs at you. But now you find out what really gets her off, she isn_t going to stop, and she moves down to use her mouth. You get hard again immediately after so much teasing. This time she lets you cum in her mouth and then pulls away to jerk the rest of your load all over her again.
She still isn_t done and uses her already hardening cock for her own orgasm before letting you fill her insanely tight hot little pussy with one last thick load
Model:
Primal_s Fantasy POV
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_23459907.mp4
File Size : 1557.64 MB
Duration : 01:13:18

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_23459907.mp4