Top collection of hot and rare videos - clips4sale part2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Liquor Store Whore - Part 1 2 3 Combined - MEGA LENGTH - HUGE SALE - WIFE GETS USED IN NASTY CRAZY WAYS

Description:
3 FULL LENGTH MOVIES COMBINED FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE CLIPS4SALE WILL ALLOW
&nbsp
I never knew how much of a whore wife I had until she came back to the hotel with a black man. It all started as I told her to dress slutty and go out and find a black man and bring him back here to fill her holes with his sperm.
Before she walked out, I inspected her. Fingering her wet holes, and approving of her short dress and stiletto heels, I sent her out.
Not sure when she returned, as I was resting in the other room, but woke up to her stumbling in, as her tits were hanging out of her dress and even her pussy was showing as this stranger must have fingered her in the car.
She immediately started servicing him, as he told her what a white whore she was for picking him up at a .....liquor store
He punished her by making her gag and choke on his cock, until he made my sweet wife puke all over his cock, and floor But he was so excited about making her do that, he just rammed his hard cock in her mouth, without her being able to clean up NASTY
He was so into my wife that he called one of his buddies and he came over to use her holes Together they made her do degrading acts as they told her they better do what they say, or else
I know all of this, because I was peeking out of the bedroom door, as I was stroking my cock Finally, I couldn_t stand it any longer and walked out and surprised them both
They were making her do so many nasty acts, including shoving the very bottle of liquor that she bought in the store she picked him up at, deep in her cunt
The second black man fucked her sweet mouth so violently, that she again, puked all over herself, as he just laughed, and said, Take it, Whore.
Taking turns, she took their cocks in every hole. Nothing could stop them from assaulting her helpless asshole, cunt and mouth
All of this, directly in front of me, as I watched and stroked my cock through my pants as I loved her going out and being a dirty, whore for me Whew
The assault continues, as my whore wife has to do what these two aggressive black bulls demand
If part one, wasn_t enough, this part she was made to service them in front of me. As they sunk their black cocks deep in her holes, they told her what a whore she was for picking them up, and letting them take turns with them. They would sometimes acknowledge me, as they told me what a dirty whore I married as they made her take their cocks in her asshole.
They made her get on the carpet and lewdly spread open her legs as she was mounted. Seeing her holes stretching and gripping around their cocks made me want to join in
Dragging her into the bedroom, and on the very bed I rested in, only moments before was a huge turn on
&nbsp
3 FULL LENGTH MOVIES COMBINED FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE CLIPS4SALE WILL ALLOW
Model:
White Wives Being Inseminated
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_25361609.mp4
File Size : 449.78 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:12:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :480P_2000000_25361609.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- FLATS FOOT SMELLING AFTER WORK (HD wmv 1080)

Description:
Roxie Rae has had a long day in the office, every one else has left for the day and the lights are down. Roxie finishes wrapping up a few things feeling her tired feet in the process. Roxie is sweaty in her flats, getting ready to leave for the day. Roxie finally makes it home sitting in her bed. All day, Roxie_s wet and sweaty feet have been on this blondes mind. Roxie loves the smell teasing herself and removing her flats to sniff them. Roxie takes long inhales from her shoes and her bare soles and toes as she moans smelling one shoe, the other, one foot then the other loving all the scents from her stinky feet. Roxie is getting turned on, all hot and bothered from the stink on her feet and rubs herself with a shoes while smelling more of her scent. Roxie doesn_t have much time left but this is definitely the best way for her to relax real quick.
Model:
The Foot Fantasy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_23806713.mp4
File Size : 196.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:59

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_23806713.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- STEP-MOMMY DEAREST (HD mp4)

Description:
ROXIE has been out all night and finally made it home right before her STEP-MOM, GIGI, comes home from work. ROXIE is gossiping on her cell phone when her STEP-MOM walks in and quickly hangs up as GIGI enters and starts lecturing her about her whore dress, HIGH HEELS, and where she_s been. GIGI grabs ROXIE_S cell phone and tells ROXIE she_s been thinking of a way to punish her all day at work. GIGI rests her HIGH HEELED, PANTYHOSE FEET in ROXIE_S lap and ROXIE freaks out asking her step-mom to please remove her SMELLY FEET out of her lap. GIGI tells ROXIE that he needs to learn a lesson and learn to behave like a lady so her cell phone is taken away until she receives her PUNISHMENT. GIGI shoves her HIGH HEELED FOOT in ROXIE_S face and tells ROXIE to SNIFF. Disgusted, ROXIE takes a SMELL and complains how rancid it is. GIGI tells ROXIE that_s her PUNISHMENT and if she wants her cell phone back she has to SNIFF her HIGH HEELS and PANTYHOSE FEET. BRATTY little ROXIE is not happy as she removes her STEP-MOM_S SIZE 5 HIGH HEEL and SMELLS inside. ROXIE GAGS and throws the HIGH HEEL but GIGI has more in store for ROXIE as she SHOVES her PANTYHOSE SOLE in ROXIE_S nose making ROXIE SNIFF. ROXIE_S face is WET from GIGI_S FOOT SWEAT and PANTYHOSE and she WIPES her nose but GIGI then just rubs her FEET all over ROXIE_S face. Will ROXIE be able to take her FOOT SNIFFING punishment to get her cell phone back and start obeying her STEP-MOM?
Model:
The Foot Fantasy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_9593019.mp4
File Size : 130.38 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:19

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_9593019.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Good to the last ass blast

Description:
Wake up with me and enjoy the ride&nbsp My tummy was bubbling and the gas had only one way to go ... out of my ass&nbsp Fart after fart and you are right there to sniff every last one
Model:
Ebony Fetish
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_20029611.mp4
File Size : 35.39 MB
Duration : 00:04:15

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_20029611.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- A morning sniffing my ass

Description:
You know it_s something you dream about every night&nbsp Now here is what it would be like if you could wake up beside me and just spend a morning in bed next to me sniffing my ass&nbsp You would love the sounds and smells and even the taste if you wrap your lips around my gassy hole&nbsp I ate a while pizza the night before this clip, so you can imagine my stomach was bubbly and my gas was loud
Model:
Ebony Fetish
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_19500509.mp4
File Size : 38.13 MB
Duration : 00:04:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_19500509.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Avery Cristy - Shares more Than the Bed with Her Step-dad 1080p

Description:
When Avery and her step-dad have to share a bed for the night she finally goes after what she wants. At first he stops her but Little by little he gives in until he can_t control himself
Model:
Primal_s Taboo Family Relations
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24098207.mp4
File Size : 820.51 MB
Duration : 00:38:15

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24098207.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Waving Away My Gross Farts-WMV

Description:
Simple video of me laying down in a tank top and leggings. I push out lots of gross smelling gas, waving the stench away from my ass and my face. I comment on the smell and it even makes me gag a little once You can see my face scrunch up as I keep pushing the farts out.&nbsp
Click for more fart clips&nbspHERE
Model:
Hadley Emerson Fetishes
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_22208755.mp4
File Size : 15.49 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:04:52

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :480P_2000000_22208755.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Asia Perez - There is NO escape - 3D VR 180 - HI RES

Description:
This Version is HI RES and for high powered PC Oculus only. Please buy the 4K version for Phone viewing.&nbspAsia is sick and tired of your attitude and laziness. All you do is bitch and complain and treat her badly. Well today is all changes as she suddenly shrinks you down. Now you are looking up at the Giant Asia as she hovers her huge soles over you. Maybe if you worship her big feet properly she may keep you alive as her tiny slave or you may end up crushed in the bottom of her footStarring: Asia Perez
Clip Features: 3D VR
Model:
Bratty Foot Girls
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 2160p_15000000_25119963.mp4
File Size : 322.27 MB
Resolution : 4320x2160
Duration : 00:08:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :2160p_15000000_25119963.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Don_t Grow Little Step-Bro

Description:
Ivory hates how fast her tiny step-brother is growing up. It is the first day they can go to the pool and he wants to explore deeper water but she is nervous. She truly wishes her step-brother could stay small forever.&nbsp
They are from a unique heritage where the men are born tiny but grow to normal size. The women in the family have properties in their spit that allow them to shrink men to a tiny form. This has not been practiced in their family for generations and all men have been allowed to grow and stay a natural size. Despite this, Ivory is curios to explore her power. She only wants to keep him small to keep him safe The only catch is that once someone has been shrunk, they must stay that way permanently.&nbsp
Model:
Bratty Brace Face
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_23551367.mp4
File Size : 145.53 MB
Duration : 00:09:07

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_23551367.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Alex Coal - Stepbrother gets the Valentines Day gift She Planed for her Boyfriend - 1080p

Description:
It_s Valentines Day and Alex is really sad that her boyfriend broke up with her when she had made special plans to finally do all the things he wanted. She finds her stepbrother Cody watching TV and it turns out him and his girlfriend just broke up too. After some nervous talk Alex decides to be the dirty girl that her boyfriend wanted with with Cody
&nbsp
Model:
Primal_s Taboo Family Relations
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_24534987.mp4
File Size : 773.81 MB
Duration : 00:35:35

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_24534987.mp4