All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- MHBHJ - Sasha

Description:
Mark_s Head Bobbers and Hand Jobbers
1920x1080 (HD1080)
**THIS CLIP WAS RANKED NUMBER 1 ON THE CLIPS4SALE TOP 50 CLIPS LIST**
THIS CLIP CONTAINS TWO SCENES
SCENE 1: Sasha gives an amazing POV blowjob until she jerks a huge load of cum into her eager mouth.
SCENE 2: Sasha licks and sucks my extremely sensitive cock. I could barely hold my load I literally bit my tongue to take my mind off the immense pleasure but it hardly worked. Sasha made my cock explode violently with just the flick of her tongue, sending multiple volleys of cum blasting into the air
Model:
MARKS HEAD BOBBERS HAND JOBBERS
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_16687842.mp4
File Size : 365.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:45

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0f519e27529d7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Australia vs USA Spanking Competition wStevie Rose

Description:
This is a fun video I did with American Blonde Bombshell Stevie Rose Im working on a Spanking Around the world series. This edition is Australia vs USA Spanking Competition.&nbsp
Model:
Australian Spanking Store
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_18770221.mp4
File Size : 170.87 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:54

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_18770221.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Mistress Darryl Hannah makes you her bedroom bitch slave

Description:
Enter the bedroom of Mistress Darryl as she makes you sucks clean her soft feet, lick her tight round asshole, and suffocate under her wet pussy
Model:
MeanBitches POV Slave Orders
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_14580775.mp4
File Size : 179.41 MB
Duration : 00:06:58

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_14580775.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- MY STEP-MOM TOOK MY VIRGINITY

Description:
YOUNG JOSH LOSES HIS VIRGINITY TO HIS OWN STEP-MOTHER STEP-MOM IS VERY GENTLE AND LOVING AS SHE TEACHES HER YOUNG STEP-SON HOW TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE Josh has a dilemma. He has a Date with Jennifer, a girl from his school....and after their Date, they are going back to her house....and her Parents are going to be away for the weekend. Josh is nervous....because he believes that Jennifer is going to want to have sex....and although he wants to....he also knows that Jennifer has done it a few times before...but he is a Virgin. Josh_s Step-Mom questions him about why is so nervous....and Josh confides his predicament to his Step-Mom. His Step-Mom is concerned about Josh not knowing what to do with Jennifer.....and not wanting him to look out of place.....Elaine offers to have sex with Josh...to teach him how to do it Josh asks his Step-Mom if she feels such a thing would be appropriate.....and Josh_s Step-Mom tells him that lots of young boys probably learn this way....it_s certainly better than learning it on the street. With his Step-Mom_s encouragement....Josh begins to take off his clothes....and Step-Mom gently and lovingly begins to caress Josh_s cock. Josh continues to ask his Step-Mom if this behaviour is ok....and Step-Mom assures Josh that all is well....to concentrate, and let his erection grow inside her mouth. When Josh_s penis is fully erect....Step-Mom gets a condom, and gives Josh the safe sex talk. Step-Mom tells Josh to climb on top of her....and insert his penis into her vagina. Josh is shaking and trembling as he awkwardly tries to put his cock inside his Step-Mother. Step-Mom is very gentle with Josh....and quietly encourages him to Pump her, once he has achieved penetration. Josh begins to hump away at his Step-Mom.....I_m doing it Step-Mom....I_m doing it. Josh_s first experience with sexual intercourse doesn_t last very long....which his Step-Mom lovingly assures him is normal.....and he ejaculates after a few moments. Josh removes the condom and empties it onto his Step-Mom_s stomach. Not bad honey....not bad at all Step-Mom says as she admires the large ejaculation. I_m proud of you Step-Son.
Model:
TABOO
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 480P_2000000_8513131.mp4
File Size : 56.02 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 00:10:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :480P_2000000_8513131.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Belly Rub Suck Fuck (QT 1280x720)

Description:
My step sis has a twisted belly fetish and I am alway willing to encourage whatever sexual deviancy comes as a result.&nbsp When I see her alone playing by herself I make sure to get a private viewing so that I could get off as well.&nbsp She starts rubbing her belly and fingering her button slowly.&nbsp This almost always leads to her fucking herself which always proves me an entry.&nbsp I walk in on her already in pussy fucking mode so I do what comes naturally, feed her my cock.&nbsp When shes this worked up I already know my step-sis craves a hard cock on her lips.&nbsp My point of view of her perfect tits and erect nipples jiggling is almost too good to mention.&nbsp I place my cock on her eager mouth and let her do the rest.&nbsp She slurps, sucks and swallows my shaft with passion as she rubs her belly and pussy simultaneously.&nbsp Shes really good at multitasking and no one can suck a better cock than my step-sis.&nbsp I spin her around and begin fucking her deep while she continues to play with her button.&nbsp Her big tits are bouncing back and forth wth every deep stroke.&nbsp I then get her on her knees and start to play rough.&nbsp She likes this and my cock slapping her on her face and mouth is exactly what she needs.&nbsp My step-sis is a bit of a whore and I wouldnt want her to be any other way.&nbsp I choke her a bit and continue to facially assault her face with my cock until I fill her mouth up with cum. &nbsp
Model:
TABOO STEP-SISTER FANTASIES
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_24458329.mp4
File Size : 193.64 MB
Duration : 00:15:12

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_24458329.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Step-BrotherStep-Sister Workout Partners HD MP4

Description:
An eager little step-sister convinces her big step-brother to start working out with her again....
***Starring Addee Kate***
Model:
Family Therapy
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 720p_4000000_20163401.mp4
File Size : 199.35 MB
Duration : 00:14:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :720p_4000000_20163401.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Gassy Night Out - MP4

Description:
I_m just returning home from a night out with my girlfriends. We went out for Mexican food and I_m beyond stuffed with toxic gas I sit on the couch, crossing my legs, and I pull out my phone to play some games and unwind. Not caring that you_re sitting in the room with me I start to rip huge bubbly farts through my shiny black leggings. Boy do these toots reek I laugh and continue to fart unabashedly, warning you of their smell. I tell you it_s ok if you leave the room since it is passed your bedtime but you insist on sitting among my stinky fart clouds. Eventually you do leave the room telling me that you_re going to bed when in fact you are right outside the living room jerking off to the sound of my continuing and casual farts. MP4 and WMV available.&nbsp
Model:
Betty Jetson Fart Fantasies
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_17513404.mp4
File Size : 426.27 MB
Duration : 00:21:22

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_17513404.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- Step-Mother Humiliates Step-Daughter Over Weight Gain With Nikki Brooks Gigi (1080HD)

Description:
Nikki Brooks step-mother, Gigi, has her on a strict diet to lose weight but Nikki just keeps gaining. When Gigi comes to bring Nikki some fruit for a snack she is horrified to find Nikki pigging out on fast food. Nikki explains its her cheat day but Gigi reminds her she has only been on her new diet two days and hadnt earned a cheat day yet. She yells at Nikki to get rid of her junk food as she grabs at Nikkis belly rolls. Nikki continues to stuff fries in her face as she denies gaining any weigh so Gigi grabs a pair of jeans she bought Nikki a few month back and demands she puts them on. Nikki is confident the jeans will fit but struggles to squeeze her ass into them. She barley manages to button them and again Gigi is horrified this time by Nikkis muffin top belly spilling out over top to the jeans. Next Gigi pulls out a scale ordering her step-daughter to get on then goes to her room to get a tape measure. She walk out to find Nikki still eating and yells for her to spit it out. She measures Nikkis waist, hips and thighs and makes her strip down to weigh herself again. Gigi is beside herself seeing her step-daughter letting herself go. She orders Nikki to do push ups and sit-ups as Nikki whines and complains. (Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Nikki or Gigi? Email us today.)
&nbsp
Model:
Ginarys Kinky Adventures
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_20352721.mp4
File Size : 234.26 MB
Duration : 00:10:41

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_20352721.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- I want to be your dirty anal slut

Description:
DIRTY TALK SHOWING OFF MY ASSHOLEI want you to make me your dirty little anal slut, live out all of your perverse fantasies through my perfectly receptive anus. Fuck it, feel that dirty mess envelope your cock, smell it.&nbspThe aroma, the sight, the sensation is a delight for your swollen trembling dick. I want you to make me your nasty little toy, fuck my dirty asshole and fill it with cum. I love begging for a cum enema. )&nbsp
Model:
Spookybunz Clips
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1080p_8000000_25269311.mp4
File Size : 414.89 MB
Duration : 00:20:21

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1080p_8000000_25269311.mp4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Clips4sale.com- A Little BDSM Never Hurt VR 360

Description:
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS CLIP IS SHOT IN VIRTUAL REALITY. YOU MUST HAVE A VR HEADSET TO VIEW IT.*
&nbspMacy Nikole is your giantess master. Youre her little slave toy and today she wants to experiment with some role playing. She vore teases you. Macy picks up her BDSM tools and brainstorms ways to involve you in her BDSM play. SHe points out that youre too small for anything to be properly used on you. This leaves her with the option of teasing you, which she does by hovering her big juicy butt over you and wiggling her tits in your face. As if this wasnt torment enough, she spends plenty of time teasing you with her big giant mouth, practically giving you a mouth tour. Finally, Macy Nikole puts you in and out of her panties for a tease
Model:
Fetishlands Beanstalk
Studio:
Clips4sale.com
Info:
File Name : 1440p_8000000_23944349.mp4
File Size : 390.57 MB
Resolution : 2880x1440
Duration : 00:12:17

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles :1440p_8000000_23944349.mp4